1 person likes this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by CP TEH 2012-07-25 18:44

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-03-02 03:50 | Report Abuse

No need to show off...one's man meat another one's poison. We should be more positive and rational in our mind than showing it off. We put money where our mouth is and not to show off.

Posted by value_investor > 2012-03-03 12:11 | Report Abuse

Just read this post. personally, i am sharing out my portfolio as well. And my intention is to learn from this community instead of "showing off". hope we can learn from each other and moving towards to a better life

Posted by Trader Hub > 2012-03-03 14:06 | Report Abuse

i guess it takes some courage for people to share their portfolio.. especially if there are some losing trades. but we are all human and do make bad decisions at times, so if we all just see it positively then sharing is indeed good for learning together..

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-03-03 19:07 | Report Abuse

hi all and Kian Wei

I do share openly for years in my blog until recently I do have my own trading group now. It is open, all the trades I have done with them for the past 5-6 months, profits ... strategies, the whys and hows ... cut-loss, losing trades, analysing EACH OTHER mistakes, reminding each other to learn better. Yes, I created a LEARNING platform for newbies and novices. It is my objective that they learn, rather than just 'wow or arrghh' and not learning from our trades. Losing is parcel of trading, accept it and move on. I have MANY bad trades and many cuttting-loss before I could reach to a point of called 'experienced' traders. An experienced trader is a person who do REAL trades and analysing their trades, good one ... and especially bad ones. So, no stocks will be discussed in my blog(too busy with 100+ of them in the group, anyway) but I will share few strategies and such ... whenever I m free. If I m not, I will continue to write boring posts to trash-out those un-interested readers. We need to tapis learners ... and believe me, no one could learn much by just chatting much in noisy forums. Extract what is good(some comments are VERY educational, that is why I am still here) ... tapis the bad ones. Happy Learning ... it will take years, no hurry.

TEH

andy118

249 posts

Posted by andy118 > 2012-03-03 19:25 | Report Abuse

In order to proof to us and be fair to your tratles, would you be kind enough to post all trades and opinions say after 1-2 months had lapsed so that we can judge for ourselves. Many thanks anyway.

Posted by value_investor > 2012-03-03 20:13 | Report Abuse

Trader Hub, as human being we cannot 100% right. And we do make profit and loss on the market. I believe we have to admit the wrong decision and cut loss once the prediction is wrong. By doing this, we shall able to make good profit eventhought we just score 60 ~ 70% on the trade.

cpteh, i understand that you would like to keep the privacy and to be fair to your follower who is paying you. but I do agree with andy, it will be good if we can learn and share with each other via this virtual space. hope that you can share your old trades than we can learn from each others. after involve in market for years, i understand that the price for lesson learn is expensive. i do hope, all of us can learn and prevent the mistakes. personally, i do believe you are a good trader and shouldn't take the blame.

let's make this space a healthy learning platform.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-03 22:13 | Report Abuse

only annoying idiot will type their surname in capital letter at the end of every msg. what an idiot...

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-07-25 18:44 | Report Abuse

Hi Andy and value investor

Sorry for very late reply. I don't check much, I overlooked many.

Yes, I do posted few trades we have taken such as ytlpower and wb, skpetrol and cb, gasm and cd/ch, and recently posted orient. All after I have cleared my positions on those.

I do share charts and pointers, with the hope that those good traders will share pointers too and those novices could learn.

Unfortunately, it is very noisy here now as market is hot. More punters inside this forum and learning is lost. So, I do not have much time to read those post to reply.

Sorry if I missed some of your previous comments. I will try to be around for few of you who appreciate my existence.

Thanks and lets continue to learn from our trades.

TEH

Post a Comment
Market Buzz