3 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by lotsofmoney 2012-09-12 16:57

herbert456

769 posts

Posted by herbert456 > 2012-09-12 08:51 | Report Abuse

I am STRONGLY with you, as I also see the same in the past weeks.... Good Luck!!

fzank

1,537 posts

Posted by fzank > 2012-09-12 09:03 | Report Abuse

heavy selling .... due to new low cost carrier from Indonesia jv with m'sian government

ayub

25 posts

Posted by ayub > 2012-09-12 09:35 | Report Abuse

waiting for RM 3.00

herbert456

769 posts

Posted by herbert456 > 2012-09-12 10:21 | Report Abuse

Then, u should sell now at 3.06 to make contra profits....

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-12 11:56 | Report Abuse

Hi all

it is very risky to catch a knife. Please note.

I did ask the group to cut-loss if 3.15 broken, but i dont know if they did. I told them I will buy more nearing RM3, my queue at 3.02 and 3.03 done so far. We plan, then we could reduce the risk. No one could tell anyone how high/low it could go. Just plan your trade and trade your plan.

TEH

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-09-12 12:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the post, CP Teh. It's really comforting to know that you have bought... because I did too with AirAsia just now and FGV yesterday. After the sharp falls, I'm banking on some sort of a rebound. But whatever, the prices have become attractive enough. Even if they were to drop further, and I'll cut my hand with the knives, at least I know that these aren't impulse buying. Good luck to us all.

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-12 12:16 | Report Abuse

hi Mat

well, it is not to comfort others or adding salts to the wounds. I m just pointing here because I m responsible of my own trades. Everyone should. I am a novice, trying to read market pulse ... in real. Not those so-called guru who will only come out to yell how much profits they have gained. I do understand the RISK involved.

I am not worry about so-called reputation or such. I m writing here before it rebound or fly off later. At the moment, it is crashing ... hard landing. It is just another trades for me, but for those who seldom taking trades, these knives catching is NOT for them.

So, I am NOT asking anyone to buy/sell. I am merely stating I am buying. That is not giving anyone what-so-ever logic to buy into such risky trades. If they profit, they will say u r good(mostly, they will just keep quiet and stating THEY are the one taking the risk, they are good) but if they lose money ... imagine all those unwanted words coming out from these gamblers.

Note that I am not trying to comfort anyone. Please consult those know-how or your brokers/dealers for trading advices.

Note : I do NOT buy to hold.

TEH

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-09-12 16:57 | Report Abuse

It is very difficult to beat the Market, even if you have billion to spend. Most of us just follow the market trend and as for my self , I take profit or loss wnenever I can. I do not believe in averaging. Remeber the German billionaire who killed himself lying on the railway line because he committed billions in trading losses in the process of averaging. Just cut lost and wait for better luck next time.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz