3 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by Lauri Flaquer 2014-02-09 10:12

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-12-01 23:29 | Report Abuse

So many what rich people vs poor people article! The the rich people always portray in positive light! How about those rich people who are doing immoral business slavering millions along the way! Even the Apple handphone you bought has already send dozens to commit suicide!

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2013-12-02 09:38 | Report Abuse

very good article. do not blame others for your own dilemma (or lack of progress ).

sharem

31 posts

Posted by sharem > 2013-12-02 13:34 | Report Abuse

It is God who has given people the ability to produce wealth to become rich. So when one is rich dont forget the poor and needy. To me I notice rich people are stingy and poor people are generous. The rich keep the wealth to themselves and the poor outgive the rich.

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-12-02 13:37 | Report Abuse

Sharem! Nice observation! If you go to villages, the poor are very warm and welcoming you into their houses asking nothing in return! Try doing the same in city and visit those rich people houses!

Posted by Kelvin Tsai > 2013-12-02 14:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by sharem > Dec 2, 2013 01:34 PM | Report Abuse

It is God who has given people the ability to produce wealth to become rich. So when one is rich dont forget the poor and needy. To me I notice rich people are stingy and poor people are generous. The rich keep the wealth to themselves and the poor outgive the rich.

unquote

Sharem .... you are absolutely right ! Most rich people are stingy and selfish - this is why they are rich and become richer and richer whereas those poor people become poorer and poorer as they are generous and help and donate to those needy ! I strongly believe in Karma teaching, that is at the end of the day, those kind heart and generous ' poor ' people have all the good deeds credit in their life account and these creidts will convert into blessings and in turn these blessings will overflow and pass over to their next and next generations !

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-12-02 14:12 | Report Abuse

Helping out at Befrienders years ago, I was shocked to hear and met so many rich children having so much unhappiness in their lives! They main complaints are their parents pushing them too hard or they are never good enough! Worst, they develop mental illness that we don't see but forever makings them danger to others!

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-12-02 19:53 | Report Abuse

心中富有才是最重要

Posted by Lauri Flaquer > 2014-02-09 10:12 | Report Abuse

Hello Tan Kw,
I am Tom Corley's publicist and Tom is the author of the bestselling book Rich Habits. Tom is very grateful that you have published this blog and he would like to send something to you. If you will contact me I will put you in touch with Tom.
Thank you, Lauri

Post a Comment
Market Buzz