He is also a clairvoyant......able to predict future?.......kakaka

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 12:52 | Report Abuse

From where to take lrt??

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 12:53 | Report Abuse

No, I did not say I can predict the future. You read wrong again.

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 12:55 | Report Abuse

Yeah lah.....tell me is lrt station everywhere?

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 12:56 | Report Abuse

From any Komuter, LRT, or monorail station nearest to Zenwan. Absent which he can take a couple or so of feeder buses.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 12:56 | Report Abuse

You tell me.

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 12:56 | Report Abuse

Don't tell me u cannot understand a simple question.....? Is L r t everywhere after so many years???

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 12:57 | Report Abuse

Then you r more a Sorhai than I expected......look at Singapore......then u tell me..

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 12:59 | Report Abuse

Subang jaya to lrt??...then you say take bus 1.5 hrs to Amcorp.....u nuts??

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 13:01 | Report Abuse

And you say Marina is just a journalist.......but her father commented the same as her......so apa bikin??
If she is lesser than our ministers who hike assessment by 700%..... Maybe we need another penang and Selangor......how come the ppl are happier

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:02 | Report Abuse

But you're still whining away, moaning away, griping away all day in Malaysia, RambotSohai. I wonder why you hv not migrated to Singapore, since you so love to hold it up as your paragon of Utopia.

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 13:03 | Report Abuse

If your father owned malaysia and have the owner certificate, then I will migrate.....

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:04 | Report Abuse

Are you Zenwan's little brother, RambotSohai? Amcorp Mall is his probloem, not yours. My advice was to him, not you.

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 13:05 | Report Abuse

Otherwise it will be as the father of independence said ....MERDEKA......if u can't understand that, maybe u can go utopia.....

greedyman

19 posts

Posted by greedyman > 2013-12-29 13:05 | Report Abuse

Mat Sabu: 5 PM Berjaya Membuat Hutang RM200 Billion, Najib Buat Semua Banyak Dengan 5 PM http://mediarakyat.net/2013/12/29/mat-sabu-5-pm-berjaya-membuat-hutang-rm200-billion-najib-buat-semua-banyak-dengan-5-pm/

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 13:07 | Report Abuse

That where u seem to be the Sorhai I mention.......you only do things for your family or u do the right thing???.....I think u have answer ur own question.....selfish Sorhai.....hmmmm that sounds right for you......lol

greedyman

19 posts

Posted by greedyman > 2013-12-29 13:31 | Report Abuse

Shamsul Iskandar Mohd Akin

Terima kasih Umno Bn & 47% penyokong mereka!!!
KENAIKAN HARGA BARANG lagi.
Jangan bantah. Jangan Rungut. Senyum lebar, kalain.
HARGA GAS AKAN DINAIKKAN DARIPADA RM25 KEPADA RM30 SEMENANJUNG DAN DARIPADA RM28 KEPADA RM33 SABAH/SARAWAK MINGGU DEPAN.
Apa lagi?

Benar? Apa lagi UMNO/BN mahu?
Benar

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:33 | Report Abuse

But I'm not continuously whining, moaning or griping for any illusory Utopia like you, RambotSohai. I'm happy where I am, the way things are, the way the rules are, the way the conditions are. So I dont need to consider migrating anywhere. Let alone any Utopia.

greedyman

19 posts

Posted by greedyman > 2013-12-29 13:34 | Report Abuse

HORRORS! Malaysia DOES NOT belong to Umno - Kasthuri

Full article: http://malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=206441%3Ahorrors-malaysia-does-not-belong-to-umno-

Batu Kawan MP Kasthuri Patto has rapped Kuantan Wanita Umno chief Zaiton Mat for reportedly urging Malaysians opposed to the BN government to leave the country.

"Why must any parties having differing views from the government be asked to leave the country?

"Who gives Umno leaders the right to ask those who are against government policies to leave the country which they (the people) have built with their sweat?" she said in a statement.

Zaiton was report in The Star yesterday saying that those who dislike the BN-led government should live elsewhere.

Kasthuri described Zaiton's reported statement as "outdated and regressive".

The DAP parliamentarian also urged Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, who is Umno president, to take action against his lieutenant for making the remark.

"As prime minister, Najib must demand any parties that issues statements asking Malaysians to leave their own country to apologise openly and action be taken against them," she said.

She added that BN leaders should also refrain from insulting Pakatan Rakyat leaders simply due to difference in opinion.

This is not the first time Umno leaders have told off critics to leave the country if they disagree with the ruling party's policies.

The most notorious was Home Minister Zahid Hamidi who after the last general election told those who complained of alleged massive electoral fraud to migrate elsewhere.

However, the opposition has often reminded BN that they managed to form government with only 47 percent of the popular vote in the May 5 polls. - Mkini

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:35 | Report Abuse

Ada satu negeri harga barang tak pernah naik, GreedyMan. Nama dia Utopia.

cocd

99 posts

Posted by cocd > 2013-12-29 13:37 | Report Abuse

terima kasih pada PKRDAPAS. kerana berusha menaikan harga barang dan perkhidmatan, kemudian menuduh BN. di MPKB bandaraya islam kadar caj minimun parking dah jadi 40 sen berbanding 10 sebelom ini.itu satu contoh sahaja.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:38 | Report Abuse

Kasthuri can also go migrate to anywhere she likes, if she's not happy here. Zahid Hamidi will be quite happy to help fastrack her passport application process.

greedyman

19 posts

Posted by greedyman > 2013-12-29 13:41 | Report Abuse

Harga ais pula meningkat mulai Januari ini
Benar? Apa lah UMNO mahu?

Persatuan Pembuat Tube Ice Kuala Lumpur, Selangor dan Putrajaya akan menaikkan harga ais sebanyak 50 sen setiap beg manakala harga air batu blok pula akan meningkat RM2.50 setiap blok mulai 1 Januari ini.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/bahasa/article/harga-ais-pula-meningkat-mulai-januari-ini

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:42 | Report Abuse

Persatuan Ais pun UMNO control juga ka?

greedyman

19 posts

Posted by greedyman > 2013-12-29 13:43 | Report Abuse

Angry netizens have flooded Wanita Umno’s Facebook page over Kuantan Wanita Umno chief Zaiton Mat’s remark that those unhappy with BN’s policies should leave the country.

http://weehingthong.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/outrageous-education-minister-ii-idris-jusohs-advice/

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:46 | Report Abuse

That wold be the right advice, to any unhappy citizen, in any country in the world. Including UK, US, Canada, Australia, Japan, France, germany, Korea, whatever. Even Singapore also.

Not only unhappy Malaysians are getting that aervice.

greedyman

19 posts

Posted by greedyman > 2013-12-29 13:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by DreamHunter > Dec 29, 2013 01:42 PM | Report Abuse

Persatuan Ais pun UMNO control juga ka?

either you Dreamhunter are a complete 100% idiot or a a 100% moron. Siapa naik harga Tenaga? Ais di buat dengan electricity, siapa naikan harga electricity? UMNO/BN? you really 100% bodoh Dreamhunter, you got a very stupid way of thinking, your parents teaches you this?

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:47 | Report Abuse

advice

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:49 | Report Abuse

GreedyCretin,

No, my parents, did not teach me how to think. Ony your parents, perhaps. Mine trained me to develop the ability to think independently.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:52 | Report Abuse

Ais buat dengan electricity? Tu macam kau hari-hari minum teh electricity la, ah GreedyCretin? Aku tak pandai minum teh electricity. Aku minum teh ais saja.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 13:54 | Report Abuse

Tu pasal la kau ni cretin sangat, GreedyCretin. Hari-hari asyik tibai teh electricity manjang.

izoklse

5,204 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-12-29 13:58 | Report Abuse

Hey bila mau turunkan cukai perniagaan dia Selangor hah? Gaji MP and MB boleh naik 300%. Pastu lesen perniagaan dan cukai pintu naik almost 300% - 400% in selangor. Gila. from RM 150 before and now they have to pay almost RM 1000 ++. Gila punya kerajaan negeri. Lepas tu tuduh kerajaan BN persekutuan saja salah.Lepas tu kata kerajaan negeri banyak duit. Cukup2 telan duit rakyat and said its because of kerajaan negeri pandai jaga kewangan negeri. Penipu punya PR. Lepas tu kata tak nak naikkan harga tol.dulu kata tol membebankan rakyat.dekat penang bila tol nak mansuh. Pastu siapa yang tandatangan penjanjian konsesi tol lebih raya ni dan atas saranan siapa bukan ker masa tu menteri kewangan 1991-1998 ialah anwar ibrahim.Hampir semua lebuh raya termasuk lebuhraya di selangor di kenakan bayaran konsesi tol sejak zaman dia jadi menteri kewangan.Lepas tu dia nak salahkan kerajaan sekarang.Kenapa masa buat tu dulu tak fikir.Sendiri punya taik suruh orang lain cuci.Lepas tu ada hati nak lawan syarikat konsesi yang tu. Tengok nanti syarikat tu ajar dia macam mana.As a minority share holder you can voice up but you cannot do anything if mejority in the board already decide for the konsesi. Dia ingat rakyat ni bodoh ker dan tak reti internet ker? Memang PR ni putar alam sama macam pemimpin2 diorang.

izoklse

5,204 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-12-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

better throw those greedyman & kasthuri to SOMALIA. They will have their utopia there. hahahah.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 14:02 | Report Abuse

Tu la. Gaji ADUN & MB Selangor naik pada kadar logarithmic dia buat dak aja. Roti canai naik sikit dia maki hamun UMNO, BN & Kerajaan berpikul-pikul.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 14:04 | Report Abuse

ATupun di Ethiopia. Namanya pun dah dekat sangat dgn Utopia. Sampai GreedyMan & RambotSohai pun kekadang tersilap keliru + tersilap sebut.

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2013-12-29 14:07 | Report Abuse

Lidah dia pun taulah kan, telor gila. 'Telor' ni tau GreedyCretin & RambotSohai, bukan 'telur'. 'Telor' = 'Lisp'; 'Telur' = 'Egg'.

Posted by UMNO2LONGKANG > 2013-12-29 15:01 | Report Abuse

Najib’s year end nightmare

http://www.malaysiaedition.net/najibs-year-end-nightmare/

Posted by UMNO2LONGKANG > 2013-12-29 15:07 | Report Abuse

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/ice-to-cost-more-from-january

Malaysian consumers already burdened with rising costs and reduced subsidies now have to brace for a chilly New Year as the prices of cold beverages and desserts are expected to spike because of an increase in the price of ice.

The Tube Ice Manufacturers of Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Putrajaya will be raising the price of ice by 50 sen a bag, while a block ice will cost RM2.50 effective on January 1.

In an advertisement placed in English newspapers by 26 ice manufacturers in the Klang Valley, they said the increase was unavoidable because of a rise in production and distribution cost.

“The latest revision of electricity tariff (about 17%) with effect on 01.01 2014 and the increase of diesel price (increase 11.1%) since 02.09.2013 have aggravated matters,” it said.

The price hike of ice was also due to the implementation of the minimum wage ruling in January and increases in the price of plastic bags, tyres and spare parts.

The manufacturers also attributed the hike to regular enforcement by the Health Ministry whereby under the Food Act, all ice producers and handlers are required to improve food safety procedures.

“We, therefore, have no choice, but, to adjust our price in order that our services to provide hygienic ice are not affected,” it added.

The Government agreed to a slew of price hikes since September, with cuts to the fuel and sugar subsidies, the raising of the electricity tariff effective next month, and a possible toll rate and assessment rate hikes next year.

It has also rolled out the goods and services tax (GST) pegged at 6% to replace the sales and services tax, which comes into effect in April 2015.

A study by Universiti Malaya's Centre for Democracy and Elections (UMCEDEL) early this month found that support for the Barisan Nasional administration will drop further if it failed to deal with the rising cost of living experienced by Malaysians.

At the same time, 61% of respondents disagreed with the Government's plan to introduce the GST. UMCEDEL director Prof Datuk Dr Mohammad Redzuan Othman said the rise in electricity tariffs and petrol prices had had a severe impact on those polled and that 52% felt that the Government's BR1M (1Malaysia People's Aid) handouts were inadequate to deal with rising prices.

Of the 1,676 respondents in the peninsula, about 42% were concerned with the rise in petrol prices, while 34% said they felt the effect of the rise in the price of goods and 24% felt the hike in electricity tariffs would have an impact on them.

Last week, a Merdeka Center survey found that concerns about the economy, particularly rising costs and inflation, were at the highest level, up to 67% of all respondents.

The survey found that 55% of voters in the peninsula said that they also did not understand the impact of the GST on their lives. – December 29, 2013.

Posted by stockgenius > 2013-12-29 15:23 | Report Abuse

apa bun boleh

Posted by UMNO2LONGKANG > 2013-12-29 15:28 | Report Abuse

Jika tak suka barang mahal keluar Malaysia. Waiting for minister to say this.

Posted by stockgenius > 2013-12-29 15:29 | Report Abuse

pergi migrate loh kalau u tak suka

Posted by stockgenius > 2013-12-29 15:56 | Report Abuse

tak happy migrate loh. ini jawapan

Posted by UMNO2LONGKANG > 2013-12-29 16:14 | Report Abuse

DUMB POLITICIANS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM
THE PROBLEM IS THE DUMB PEOPLE THAT KEEP VOTING FOR THEM

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 20:14 | Report Abuse

Oh oh oh dreamhantu has self promoted from a Sorhai to a retard........kakakakaka.....any higher will b a Sorhai retard....

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 20:21 | Report Abuse

Contra here contra there.....dreamhantu is teaching contra.....he is contra king with courts mammoth......

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 20:37 | Report Abuse

Halo dreamhantu....still dreaming........retardoooooo....where are you.......

Rambotan

519 posts

Posted by Rambotan > 2013-12-29 20:38 | Report Abuse

Muda sudah hempit kena pijak pijak by all.......Kakakaka

Come out come out wherever you are.....your frens are all waiting for retardoooo

ruslimz

1,609 posts

Posted by ruslimz > 2013-12-29 22:25 | Report Abuse

MALAYSIA BOLEHHHHHHHHH

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-12-30 08:19 | Report Abuse

Some people still hunting for dreams.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz