How about the TTHE valuation !

prc4wifefe

3,564 posts

Posted by prc4wifefe > 2014-02-18 21:10 | Report Abuse

Do you know Mr Halim Saad?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-02-18 23:49 | Report Abuse

not buying them but dont forget PDZ and SUMATEC .. who knows ...

Caveman

387 posts

Posted by Caveman > 2014-05-09 23:56 | Report Abuse

Hello Tan KW ;D. I believe the best OIL type stock will be a commodity type stock. A FUND stock. OIL will soon close in on $110.00 US a barrel. If you want any OIL type stock, you have to get in before the $110.00 mark. Have you checked on SONA stock? I believe they trade on OIL future's kind of like an OIL fund. I say this about SONA for the lower entry price compared to the other's you listed. This would give you much more leverage for a better return. Check on SONA, if you would, and let me know what you think. The biggest reason for an OIL fund type stock is that when the price of OIL increases you can take advantage of the price increase on a commodity scale. An OIL company has tremendous overhead cost taking away from profits. If you just manage a commodity then you can take advantage of the commodity increase without all the overhead cost. This is my personal opinion. Let me know what you think. Oh, one more thing I noticed, all the companies in your list have a very high PE ratio signaling overbought. Happy Trading my friend ;D.
http://sonapetroleum.com/

Caveman

387 posts

Posted by Caveman > 2014-05-10 00:12 | Report Abuse

One other note, did you notice the speculation about DATASONIC? It has started jumping crazy today. I know sentiment for DS is very low due to the volatility but DS has some serious government backing. The key is to use the CA for massive leverage as the buyin is very reasonable. DS mother increased 5.78%, whereas, DS-CA increased 43%!!!!! My recommendation would be to get in ASAP on Monday and ride it until you see any sign of a downturn. The old adage goes "buy on rumor....sell on news". There is a rumor that there is a possible new contract in the works but nothing official as of yet. I have to say I am ALL-IN on the DS-CA! Happy Trading my friend ;D. http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/bu/newsbusiness.php?id=1035726

Post a Comment
Market Buzz