4 people like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by tptan45 2014-03-13 09:34

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2014-03-12 13:36 | Report Abuse

Latest: http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/256832

Its in South China Sea, no, its in Malacca Straits, no also. WTF?

Saturn888

225 posts

Posted by Saturn888 > 2014-03-12 13:41 | Report Abuse

now we have resources all over the place because they saw and then they don't......it took how many days before the chief of airforce came out to deny saying those things.....

Ooi Teik Bee

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-03-12 13:47 | Report Abuse

Quality of statement made, quality of people. Face the world, we need the best.
Thank you

morivae

439 posts

Posted by morivae > 2014-03-12 13:49 | Report Abuse

Such a disgrace, can't they just form a centralized unit to organize everything and appoint only one/two spokesperson to make announcement instead now whereas all these jokers can come out and embarrass not only themselves but also the country.

The whole world is watching!!!

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2014-03-12 13:50 | Report Abuse

This country when runs by one sort of idiots is doomed. It has gone to the dogs.

Someone have to take actions against this idiots to prevent further damages to the country.

tchaipeng

63 posts

Posted by tchaipeng > 2014-03-12 14:12 | Report Abuse

Malaysia Airlines MH370 / TomNod crowd-search

Found MH 370 in this location:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1103537

Hope someone will spread the finding to Malaysian Authority!

Posted by calvinwky168 > 2014-03-13 01:09 | Report Abuse

Too many cases of incompetences and blunders by BN administration lately.
There's the anti Shia campaign by umno last year, that lead to problems for Petronas projects in Iran as well as lower trade figures with Iran, especially commodities such as rubber and palm oil. Luckily, Iraq did not react to it.
Then our territory (beting serupai) was breached twice within a year. An aircraft carrier, destroyers, frigates, etc conducted military drills and oath swearing there, yet RMN chief and defense minister first claimed it did not happen. Only after some foreign intelligence show them evidences, then only the Army chief acknowledge it happen. Beting serupai is only 80km from bintulu. Is it so difficult to monitor an aircraft carrier or destroyers when they come so near to our shores to conduct drills? How many times larger is an aircraft carrier over a Boeing 777?
Now this mh370 incident.
My point is, is this how BN administration managed our national security?
Is this how BN priorities national interest?
No government can afford to fool around with national security and interest!
Imagine how much fund can be available from pkfz, perwaja, proton, Psc-nd etc..
The funds could be channel to better usage, such as purchasing a deep search and rescue vessel for RMN just like what Singapore have. Or purchasing better assets like radars for our RMN and Mmea. Or a P-3c Orion for Rmaf.
I hope Malaysia improve.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-03-13 01:12 | Report Abuse

Lately? LATELY..?....r u malaysian?....We have been like that for 50+ years and now only u realise.....it will be more strange as we move towards 2020

Posted by calvinwky168 > 2014-03-13 01:26 | Report Abuse

Saturn, I think we started off well. That's my opinion la. In the 60s and 70s, Malaysia was developing well compared against the peers then such as Korea, Taiwan, Singapore etc..
You have to be fair and give credit when it's due to leaders such as tun dr. Ismail, tun lim Chong eu, etc..
These leaders slog for the nation.
That was the original umno and national alliance. We should be proud of these kinds of leaders.
Now, it is umno baru and BN. Totally different governing and administrating performance.
If Malaysia continue like this, we will no longer be the 3rd largest economy in ASEAN.
Philippines is catching up fast. I think, by 2020 Malaysia and Philippines economies will be parity.
Vietnam also has the potential economic horsepower too, but will take longer.
This might lower Malaysia voice/ standing/ influence in future and thus alter the nation policy.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-03-13 01:31 | Report Abuse

Calvin, if u understand that and also agree w me Burma then has the most sophisticated infra and underground drainage amongst the Asian country and they just lost everything until today.....just because of infighting.....in technology we have kodak who also died standing....in short don't take anything for granted becoz it may just dissapear if u take it for granted

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-03-13 01:32 | Report Abuse

Ok ok I got to go....hopefully they find the plane tomorrow

Posted by calvinwky168 > 2014-03-13 01:40 | Report Abuse

Hehe.. Talking bout drainage system, I don't know much. Also never been to Burma.
But I know that qingdao, China has has a drainage system that last more than 100 years.
It was built by the German colony during the Qing dynasty. Go visit, it's open for public.
Till today, the drainage system remained as original to its design and serve the population of qingdao well.
Qingdao has more than 4.9million people and it never experienced a flood before. Marvelous engineering feat by the Germans!

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-13 08:26 | Report Abuse

Someone described channel nine's report as 'gutter journalism'.
It takes one to know the other.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-13 09:34 | Report Abuse

Who wrote this: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/13/world/asia/missing-jet-exposes-a-dysfunctional-malaysian-elite.html?_r=0

I am going to ask Perkasa to sue them.Sue them in america, sue them in zimbawe, sue them all over the world.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz