5 people like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tom贩卖机 2014-05-17 02:39

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2014-05-16 16:55 | Report Abuse

good

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-05-16 22:11 | Report Abuse

Missing opportunity in stock is still alright as sometimes it can still come down after going up. And it is Not an necessity to own one Now as there is still seller and buyers tomorrow though it might be at different price. Anyway it is just an investment and you have lots of personal choice as stated above.

It is very different for property ya. It is an necessity where your family stays. Because this is Only one location and One address. If you dont Buy this one Now, there wont be another One later on at the same address. It is Not like stock that if you don't Buy today You can Buy tomorrow ya. No, if you have lined up overnight, then please line up.

I am thankful that some people listen to me last few years and they are grateful today. You know what? I have to scold them Big times out of their mind as day and night they are telling me stock investment is the Only Holy way. And days and night they only know Warren Buffet.

Friends, Open up your eyes, then You know and see there is Many Ways to Rome Ya.

Tom贩卖机

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom贩卖机 > 2014-05-17 02:39 | Report Abuse

说得好

Post a Comment
Market Buzz