Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by mhchai 2014-06-04 17:22

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2014-05-26 19:51 | Report Abuse

What kind of crap the author had been posting! Total cost at RM 1,300 per tonne! Come on no income tax, export tax, distribution cost, warehousing cost and etc? Even during the hey day of RM 3800/tonne there is yet a counter able to control their cost to RM 1300/tonne. If some one able to achieve it, it can be listed into Guiness World Record coz none of the palm oil plantation counter able to squeeze their cost to RM 1300.

On the other hand WTK just started to plant on 2009. The trees are just 5 years old! Palm oil will only enter their prime stage at 7 yo and reach their peak at 10 yo! The fact come from my dad who is a seasonally planter with close to 30 years experience!

In this case WTK need at least 5 years to achieve high yielding stage!

Dear Mr Tan, I strongly appreciate your hardwork for repost! A thanks from me can't compensate your contributions. I did learnt a lot of valuable lessons from you. However maybe you should read and exercise your judgement before posting. Btw your hardworks are deeply appereciated! Please don't feel insulted! I just wanna shoot the author for keep on fooling the crowd and manipulate the market!

mhchai

589 posts

Posted by mhchai > 2014-06-04 17:22 | Report Abuse

Imenwe, approximately how much net profit per tonne ? tq

Post a Comment
Market Buzz