6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-07-03 15:29 | Report Abuse

mudajaya what happen lo...why so quite on mudajaya this days

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-07-03 15:30 | Report Abuse

put some article on mudajaya lo

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-07-03 17:41 | Report Abuse

A big desperate seller sold Mudajaya and I bought more than one million shares at about Rm 2.40. Now Mudajaya is my 2nd largest holding. I am so sure to make several millions soon.

I think the desperate seller must be tired of waiting for Mudajaya's Indian power plant completion which has been postponed a few times. I was told that the 1st 360 mw will start firing up before end of July and all the 4 units will be completed before year end. The CEO will make the appropriate announcement when the 1st unit is operational.

When all the 4 X 360 mw coal fire plants are completed, Mudajaya will have an additional about Rm 70 million guaranteed profit per year for 25 years.

I was told the desperate seller is from Credit Suisse which is a world-leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, around the world, around the clock.

As I said before, the computer is like God. It will tell you that 95% of fund managers cannot beat the market index.

Now johnny cash do you believe Credit Suisse or KYY who was the original founder of Mudajaya?

Barbarian

939 posts

Posted by Barbarian > 2014-07-03 18:09 | Report Abuse

Ok ok Sau toh....tomorrow triple queue.....kekekeke

Posted by Heaah Wei Poh > 2014-07-03 23:07 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr. Koon Yew Yin, as you said there will be an additional 70million profit to be added per year due to indian project. If all 4x360mv plants are completed before end of 2015 & 70m is contributed , do you think that the coming 2014/2015 results will be better than in 2010/2011/2012?? Besides, the latest quarter net profit shows only 25m, will the coming results good like last few quarterly results with average profit of +-50m even without contribution any business related to indian power plant?

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2014-07-04 13:21 | Report Abuse

Hi I know that this is your blog but wouldn't it weird to discuss Mudajaya here? Besides that isn't it better you discuss in other article which is related to mudajaya? Please don't feel offended it is just my personal opinion only. Btw I am interested on this counter as well. Thanks a lot for your sharing!

Up_down

4,278 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-07-04 18:05 | Report Abuse

Don't be too rational in investing. Mr. Market may act irrationally and prove you're wrong in short term. Fact and figures are only part of the factors to drive the share price up. You would never know who is behind the scenes to play the show.

facai

89 posts

Posted by facai > 2014-07-07 22:59 | Report Abuse

Good article to share...
If the shares are not known to many investors, in other words they are below the radar, then any fundamental result would have a minimal effect on the shares simply because there are not going to be many investor affected by it. That is why research reports and newspaper highlights are crucial. That is why investor relationship are vital for any publicly listed company.
just that we have to remember that a correct analysis does not guarantee you a profit in the stock market. It simply gives you a chance at making a profit when everyone else catches up with your findings AND you have enough staying power to wait when they do.
http://mymusingsmalaysia.blogspot.com/2014/07/share-price-demand-supply-and.html

k3nthiew

508 posts

Posted by k3nthiew > 2014-07-23 13:35 | Report Abuse

This article may help and support Mr Koon said.
http://infrastructuretoday.co.in/News.aspx?nId=/xc6a3CTAa/IRMFRO3u78A==

iTrader

38 posts

Posted by iTrader > 2014-08-07 11:54 | Report Abuse

JTiasa seems to make a reversal of late......will it head down further? Can someone share?

smetrader

97 posts

Posted by smetrader > 2014-12-05 17:58 | Report Abuse

Hi just bought JTiasa to day at 1.92 TP 2.02 It is a weekly candle stick reversal. Cut loss if close below 1.89

Posted by Intelinvestor > 2014-12-16 11:24 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, Xingquan has a cash pile of 1.1 Billion Renminbi.
Did the auditor verify the cash deposits with the banks or instituitions?
Did the auditor go to the banks or instituitions with the clients to obtain the bank statements personally from the banks or instituitions and not just rely on the clients?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz