1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by benson911 2014-07-21 15:59

lotusf1

1,159 posts

Posted by lotusf1 > 2014-07-15 06:40 | Report Abuse

The valution by cimb to hold at TP $26.00++++to me is by far more credible than Ta ,allinze valutions..you cant shake a lions or tigers 'prowness' just bcoz they lost few few spots of their colors .PDB retail expnding prgrm is well on thcourse by which it may add another 30 gas / fuel stions n its bulk fuels aviation business to Mas still running well...it may be a case of Pdb s profit annoumnt that dropped a bombshell as margin was considrbly low bcoz stakhlders high expecttions by virtue of Petronas reputations..its short of about 100 million from its trgeteed profits..n yet its shares took a plunge by more 40%. i expect pdbs mngmnt will do thier bit to lure mrkt cnfdnce again n their new fuel hamilton (30% savins is one of thm..they will need o review thier worths of what has been achieved on its new trails to meet or bet expctstipns bfre.its next AGm meeting..the process is still notover yet for pdb bfre next profit announcmnt as i think they may somthingon its sleeves to roll-over new catalysts ,providing a new battery of life for its growth engine...

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-07-21 15:59 | Report Abuse

RM20 alr now........

Post a Comment
Market Buzz