Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2014-08-10 01:23

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-08-10 00:48 | Report Abuse

good you always want to be at efficient frontier.

calvintaneng

53,439 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-10 01:23 | Report Abuse

I first took notice on Silk when I visited KL late last year and saw the huge traffic jam in Kajang. So I bought Silk at 40 cents & on January 2nd, 2014 I recommended it at Regain Capital: Choco Ship Passenger Forum site.

Within a short time Silk exploded in price to cross 80 cents. Then I came out to say it is overvalued. However, Silk went on to cross RM1.20.

Silk was undervalued at 40 cents, fully valued at 80 cents & overvalued at RM1.20.

Shares collected by Strong hands, then passed into bullish hands. And when Market is Hot shares passed from bullish hands into foolish hands.

Silk has arrived in Greater Fool Territory.

The only way Silk can still move up is by passing from Greater Fool To Greatest Fool.

It remains to be seen who are the GREATEST OF ALL GREAT FOOLS!

Now Strong Hands of i3 Value Investors are collecting GSB from the stale bulls (weakened hands) of Investlah people.

Collect as much as you can of GSB = Great Super Buy

Forget this Silk now. Let the greater fools & greatest fools play there. But do not join them.

Come to GSB = Great Superstock Berhad. It will be another Silk in waiting when nobody wanted at 40 cents.

Note: After I bought Silk at 40 cents, I saw huge blocks of SILK Thrown Out At 39 Cents Without Buyers! At 39 Cents Silk was really cheap- But Few Buyers.

So Buy GSB Now at 11.5 cents. Huge Blocks Parked at 11.5 cents last friday without takers!

Roaring Sales of "G Residences" Point To An Undervalued GSB

Post a Comment
Market Buzz