Post removed.Why?

alibabacoming

3,466 posts

Posted by alibabacoming > 2014-11-19 11:19 | Report Abuse

camping for more details

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-11-19 11:22 | Report Abuse

Good job Cp Teh! I will sign up with you! Best sifu in town!

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2014-11-19 11:45 | Report Abuse

Hate this "salesman", always tried to advertise over here. Ask him to get lost !
If you are so good, you can simply earn more than a "decent living" over trading.
be it stocks or future market.

chrisyap

615 posts

Posted by chrisyap > 2014-11-19 12:04 | Report Abuse

When coca cola and pepsi cola meet... hehe

chipekteh

73 posts

Posted by chipekteh > 2014-11-19 23:54 | Report Abuse

I have said it many times, this chipekteh lack of substance at this moment. His motives are very clear. To sell and promote his course / subscription, which is nothing wrong. But to condemn others, it is a low class act to me. I always challenge him to give his stock picks, but he never. All his posts are telling newbies he buy low sell high, very negligible losses. His style is always pick the hot stocks of the day and tell the world how good his trades are. KC CHONG & OTB are the gurus that can earn my respect. They are good. Lots of substance. OTB, I am very sure he is one of your subscribers! Period.

CP TEH, please show your true talents, otherwise it is hard to convince me to join your class to learn from you. We are all adults, 你有多少料人家几下就知了, 别自欺欺人.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-19 23:57 | Report Abuse

after going thru the comparison btw the 2 sifu promoting their package here. i found out CPteh is better than the competitors by miles.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 00:11 | Report Abuse

honestly, i think CPteh is lousy. imagine his competitors?

ks55

3,505 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2014-11-20 01:08 | Report Abuse

If you are so good, why should you waste time conducting courses?
Do you want to garner big group of followers so that when you sell, they will be the one who support the counter?
If you buy together with your followers, you will be competing to buy at higher price.
Then come to selling, you will be again facing stiff competition from your followers that using the same technic.
If you promote the counters, and you don't buy, where is your integrity?
If you promote certain counters, and market turn against you, you will be cursed.

So, really good sifu should make money easily and consistently. Need not ask for paltry fee from course attendees, need not waste precious rest time.

May God bless you course participants.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-20 06:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by ks55 > Nov 20, 2014 01:08 AM | Report Abuse
If you are so good, why should you waste time conducting courses?
Do you want to garner big group of followers so that when you sell, they will be the one who support the counter?
So, really good sifu should make money easily and consistently. Need not ask for paltry fee from course attendees, need not waste precious rest time.
May God bless you course participants.

For some people, money is not the top priority in life.

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead." — Nelson Mandela

Read the following feedback you may understand why. This applies to other tutors/trainers and many teachers too.

"I don't think one can get this kind of training even he/she works in financial firms. I have to thank God and thank you for this opportunity."

"Hi KC,
I learnt lot more in this course than other courses which I enrolled previously. New topic for myself was an eye opener . I pleased I had the opportunity to join this course and want to thank you being patient with participants who have limited experience in finance like myself. once again, thank you for sharing your wisdom and for guiding us on the right methods to invest for long term success. I was always believed short term pain would result in long term gain."

"Hi KC , I feel that you are doing a great job so far. Its been only 1 month since we started and i felt i have learn plenty , and am more confident looking at financial reports. Coming from a non financial background ( I did not even take accounts in high school) , i am still able to follow most of your classes as your explanation are simple enough to understand ."

"Hi KC,
I think so far you have done best for all of us. I really appreciate your hard work, time, effort & patient on delivering this training even though the fee that you charge is very less or I can say nothing.
I'm really happy with my self, prior to this i don't even though a simple ratio like PE, EPS, ROE, ROIC, etc but now i can say i'm improving a lot. Many thanks Sifu, thats what I address you when I talk to my wife. :)"

"Dear KC:
I never thought that this course will end so soon, any reason for ending so soon? Hope you can consider to prolong the course, i still have a lot of things need to learn from you. Frankly speaking, i never meet a guy like you, sharing all this valuable tools with me. I'm consider that you are one of my 贵人 during my lifetime."

"Kc , I have never been so sad when my teacher tells me I am almost "graduating" . Even tho this is time consuming , I had a lot of fun learning . Studying with like -minded people and the discussions are helpful , as oppose to forums like I3 where there are many people who don't make much sense .
Let me share something with you . I started investing when I graduated about 5-6 years ago. I would arm my self with investment books and try very hard to understand them . All I knew were the basic P/E , ROE , P/B etc... but I could never put them all together . This is especially true for income statement , balance sheet . I just could not figure out their relationship together. It is no surprise I "paid" for these lessons with losses of my hard earn savings.
I remember few years ago , i was trying to learn DCF by reading books , and ultimately giving up because I just could not fully grasp it and I had no one to ask for advice. Because of that , all the "valuation" i knew was P/E and P/B and I would buy stocks based on that . Big Mistake .
I can't tell you how pleased I was when you marked my recent DCF homework and said it was ok.
Of course I know there are still big gaps in my financial knowledge and there is much more to learn. At least now , I have some foundation knowledge which I can built on in the future."

"U would be one of the giants I stand behind to improve my art of investing :)"

"Hi KC,
One of my favourite quotes is Einstein’s famous line - “The more I learn, the more I realise how much I don’t know”. This is particularly true for my learning path since I have signed up the online investment course you administer. I’m one of the lucky few that discovered this opportunity. The teaching materials you prepared are not academic at all, done in the systematic way, you frequently demonstrate to us how you apply the teaching materials in your theses on stockpicks in the i3, and I must say I have benefitted a lot from you, thanks KC.
You are absolutely right there is no other place I can get this type of investment course, let alone at only small fees. Please do keep the course running, allowing participants that include me to catch up and pose questions as I read into past materials."

Sorry, ran out of space.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 06:38 |

Post removed.Why?

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 06:39 |

Post removed.Why?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 11:05 | Report Abuse

so, u no more in stock market? then why are you here read after read all the comments in i3forum? for past time?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 11:08 | Report Abuse

just curious. anyone making losses following this chap Teh's recommendation? if you did and make losses, serve you right ! who ask you to follow. if it is so easy to make money, everyone is rich.

rapidbeginner

1,817 posts

Posted by rapidbeginner > 2014-11-20 11:17 | Report Abuse

i am a beginner... who wan teach me stock trading????

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 11:18 | Report Abuse

i teach u lor. wahahaha. 1 year fee rm 9.60 cheaper than your lunch.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 11:21 | Report Abuse

9.60 so cheap! pity you. business must be very bad for you. I give you 9.65. pls teach me

rapidbeginner

1,817 posts

Posted by rapidbeginner > 2014-11-20 11:22 | Report Abuse

aiya..... i give you RM12.00 la..... average 1 month RM1.... can buy 2 cina teh ais......

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 11:23 | Report Abuse

ok, thanks, i just want rm9.60, the extra 5c please put into the donation box of mcdonald.

contact me lor, ohshit@ohshit.com

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 11:28 | Report Abuse

For real ?!

Posted by fortunebullz > Nov 19, 2014 11:22 AM | Report Abuse
Good job Cp Teh! I will sign up with you! Best sifu in town!

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 11:30 |

Post removed.Why?

rapidbeginner

1,817 posts

Posted by rapidbeginner > 2014-11-20 11:31 | Report Abuse

hey guys... ohshit is collecting student fast fast sign up ar....

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 11:40 | Report Abuse

no need hurry. always rm9.60 , sure u can recover your investment. chinchai throw u 1 tip. u ady huat!!!

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 11:42 | Report Abuse

evidence!

today call hoot IFCA at 84c. hit rate 100% only recommend 1 stock today.

Posted by ohshit > Nov 20, 2014 10:53 AM | Report Abuse X

hoot la. wait wat

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 11:43 | Report Abuse

now 87c liao, in such a bearish mkt wor. 4% return almost immediate. beat your 1 year FD. only asking rm9.60 from you, for 1 whole year.

tershit

7 posts

Posted by tershit > 2014-11-20 11:45 | Report Abuse

told you this morning to buy Ifcamsc,see!!!!

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-20 11:46 |

Post removed.Why?

tershit

7 posts

Posted by tershit > 2014-11-20 11:47 | Report Abuse

Since I join i3 so many want to imitate me liao

tershit

7 posts

Posted by tershit > 2014-11-20 12:05 |

Post removed.Why?

dotdotdot

445 posts

Posted by dotdotdot > 2014-11-20 13:22 | Report Abuse

hahaha... so much fun in i3

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2014-11-20 17:13 | Report Abuse

wahh.. the sifus here competing for more students..criticising other sifus in town...they are salesmen and u are not?..funny..exhibit some prof. ethics mah..u criticise novices, aunties n uncles for bad trading habits n punting styles ok lohh..since u r a pro..n sifu..but dont throw sand into the ricebowl of other teachers mahhhhh....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz