1 person likes this.

25 comment(s). Last comment by andychucky28 2014-12-11 18:37

hanting999

463 posts

Posted by hanting999 > 2014-12-09 09:58 | Report Abuse

nice to hear LENO's voice. No other comments!!!!!!!!

choop818

691 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2014-12-09 11:47 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

calvintaneng

53,483 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-09 11:52 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!

I am already in 98% CASH POSITION!

READY TO STRIKE THE VERY BEST BARGAINS NOW EMERGING.

All Thanks To BO CHOW C Frightening All Away!

The Time To Buy Is When NOBODY WANT TO BUY SHARE ANYMORE!

HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2014-12-09 11:56 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng,if you lie all the way to dispose your stocks and trapped others to pay for high price,you will have your of day of retribution,just watch out.

rapidbeginner

1,817 posts

Posted by rapidbeginner > 2014-12-09 11:58 | Report Abuse

RUN~~~~~~ dun buy~~~~~ RUN~~~~~~~~

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-12-09 12:04 | Report Abuse

FJ ... calvin tan alredi go cuckoo for getting trap in bear market. He watching hopelessly all his stock crashing down ... i repeat ALL his stock crashing down. So, dun get angri with him ... he is veri angri with himself alredi .. now wan people to get angri with him. Sun Tzu once got said "Angri people also wan companion and ... BOOO CHOOOWW CCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!"

Posted by ravichong > 2014-12-09 12:08 | Report Abuse

Semua Calvin promote masuk longkang punya

calvintaneng

53,483 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-09 12:10 | Report Abuse

Fam Jenny

In the beginning I have only invested 5% in the share market. 95% is not in the share market at all. Now I still have 2% invested. So I hope to invest more as the market gets cheaper.

flatman

143 posts

Posted by flatman > 2014-12-09 12:11 | Report Abuse

Calvin is the biggest conman ever. He and is bjcorp. Puiiiii

Posted by ravichong > 2014-12-09 12:11 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2014-12-09 12:14 | Report Abuse

CONMAN CALIVIN PROMOTE PMCORP UNTIL CAN FLY OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!NOW CRASHING BACK TO EARTH!!!!!WAKAKAKAKA!!!!CASH PAYOUT!!!!!MORE THAN 1 YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ALREADY!!!!!!DONT FORGET THIS CONMAN!!!!!!WAKAKAKAKA!!!!!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-12-09 12:16 | Report Abuse

calvin tan has now join atuk club alredi .. the club of "nothing is wat it seem" ... meaning they say something with opposite meaning liaw. If they said got 98% cash mean they actually has 2% cash. This is stage 2 of mental breakdown ... later enter stage 3 when watever they said could mean anything ... and stage 4 ... watever they said is meaningless.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2014-12-09 12:20 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng,if you invest only 2% in the marke,t in stable stock it is ok but many already lose confidence in the market bcos of unfair policies of Bursa.They are 1)the stockists can short 2)priviledged queing of buying and selling for their retail traders 3)banks can force sell your shares under margin.Correct me if I am wrong.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-12-09 12:23 | Report Abuse

if calvin tan onli invest 2% in stock .. so, when pmcorp shoot up 300% .. he onli make 4% profit lor ... KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK ! aiseh man ... why so ciput ? KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK !

calvintaneng

53,483 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-09 12:25 | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

Leno
You can chose to believe or doubt mywords. It makes no difference to me. And there were people in MP Corp & PM Corp Forum thinking that Calvin creates other similar IDs to support himself. One day all will know the truth.

MrTigerShark

It was never my intention to deceive anyone. All have verified with ExCFO Mr. Ho the truth. Mr. Ho Chun Fuat is now with Protasco. The 20 cents Cash in PM Corp is still there for all to see. Timing of pay out you can call Mui Bhd HQ

Many shares like Thheavy, Daya, Sumatech, Patimas, SAAG, MaeMode & others have gone have fallen 60% to 70& & some gone bankrupt. So PM Corp is still positive in a market rout.

I shall be happy to buy more PM Corp shares on further weakness.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-12-09 12:30 | Report Abuse

i am a super-investor @ the most panlai @ currently also known as the king of cash.

meaning i read people like reading comic book one. To tell u the truth i m best student in psychiatry and still holding record for scoring highest mark in psy test which still stand for the past 8 years. So, if u need counselling ... u can tok with ... no .. not me. Try tok to atuk ... he is the same league as u now.

BOOOOO CHOOOOWWWW CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2014-12-09 12:32 | Report Abuse

IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO DECEIVE ANYONE....

READ BETWEEN THE LINES.......

IT WAS MY INTENTION TO DUMP PMCORP SHARES TO GULLIBLE INVESTOR AFTER TRAPPED FOR 7 LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YEAR!!!!!!!

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!WEAR TIGHTLY YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!!!MR HO SAID YOU LIED THROUGH YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!!WAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!TRHERE IS NO SUCH PROPOSAL OR ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!!!!WAKAKAKAKA!!!!

calvintaneng

53,483 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-09 12:32 | Report Abuse

Fam Jenny

You Are Absolutely Correct!

I have seen stockists churn stocks from left hand to right hand and from right hand to left hand to make the shares go up to top 10 volumes. This is real decoy to mislead ignorant gamblers chasing "hot stocks". The media work in cahoot with syndicates to cheat and con all ikan bilis all the time.

The share market is the most dangerous place. But it is also a must for best returns for invested capital.

Warren Buffet has now moved up to be the 2nd riches man in the world after overtaking Carlos. It is a testament that Stock Investments do pay.

calvintaneng

53,483 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-09 12:41 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark

I and my Johor Buddies Still Have PM Corp Shares.

Who say there is no proposal or announcement in PM Corp AGM?

Dr. Ngiu & Mr. Ho the CFO mentioned it in one PM Corp AGM. It didn't went through as mentioned. But the truth is the truth. Since Cash is still there - a Cash pay out may yet go through.

Now take my suggestion

This is how you should accumulate a Cash Rich Recession Proof Com like PM Corp

Try to buy at 15 cents (Calvin first recommended this in i3 Forum on 20/9/13)

Then if it should weaken buy more

at 12 cents

9 cents

7 cents

if got 5 cents sell your house or car to buy up PM Corp shares

This pattern of share purchase could be applied to any other shares with good and strong fundamental

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2014-12-09 14:38 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng,your advice is to catch a falling knife which is devastating to people's finance and cash flow.The right move is avoid buying until it has corrected 60+%,then slowly accumulate,this is how a shark is doing,spread fear then accumulate.

Posted by SapuMalaysia > 2014-12-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA!
Faster go sell your car, sell house and buy PM corp shares as promoted by calvintaneng.

If drop below 5 cents,
never mind you still can sell your pant and underwear, buy the PMcorp all you can. Best strategy!

“You never know who's swimming naked until the tide goes out.”
Really C gao gao!!!

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-12-10 17:08 | Report Abuse

It does not matter whether the cat is black or white! As long as can predict market crash!

SDR245

1,675 posts

Posted by SDR245 > 2014-12-10 17:12 | Report Abuse

not yet.oil still dropping. might be a trap.

Posted by leecheecheang > 2014-12-11 18:32 | Report Abuse

dont worry patient a bit. pm corp will go up later on.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-12-11 18:37 | Report Abuse

Oil drop so much. But why are we still buying at so expensive petrol price?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz