2 people like this.

40 comment(s). Last comment by back2biz 2015-01-26 00:50

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2015-01-23 14:20 | Report Abuse

thumbs-up mr cp teh !!!! 2015 has been a good year for YA :):)

chyokh

158 posts

Posted by chyokh > 2015-01-23 21:13 | Report Abuse

we should start praying to cp teh. he is like a god. he wins 100% all the time.

waicheong

14 posts

Posted by waicheong > 2015-01-23 21:22 | Report Abuse

This was CP Teh yesterday blog:-

Being a contrarian, I like SKPetrol when it dropped below RM2.50 ... very nice as we collected around RM2.30. Today is RM2.80 ... heck, it is a SELL in my opinion. One moment it dived because of OIL PRICES down and SHARIAH stories ... today it shot up also due to similar news. Heck ... how now? buy?

And this is CP Teh today's blog:-

SKPetrol hitting 2.88 this morning is a strong sell to me. Some of my members still wanting more? Well .. buying below RM2.50, take profit today 2.88 nice number la. I said.

As I read further of his blog, he did mentioned buying 10 penny stocks but no mention of SKPetrol. I am confuse now, he is 100% on winning and not a single trade that he lose.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-01-23 21:26 | Report Abuse

Ha ha

waicheong

14 posts

Posted by waicheong > 2015-01-23 21:35 | Report Abuse

I agree with few who suggested that CP Teh to outline his buying stocks before announcing that he sold them. i3investor should cut out CP Teh blog. One contributer like Ooi Teik Bee for example clearly outline his stocks and mentions. Ooi stated TA and FA as his criteria, I don't know what TA and FA but it's better that CP Teh that has no criteria and all based on hunch and only boast about making profit AFTER he sold them. Can you believe him? I certainly doubt so

waicheong

14 posts

Posted by waicheong > 2015-01-23 21:36 | Report Abuse

Sorry, methods not mentions

chipekteh

73 posts

Posted by chipekteh > 2015-01-23 22:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by chipekteh > Jan 23, 2015 12:51 AM | Report Abuse X

It will be more convincing for him to tell the readers (newbies) what stocks he bought at what price today, then it will be easier to check when he claimed in future that he sold his shares at higher price later. No point telling people he bought low and sell high, EVERY ROUND !! MCB LIAR

SO THIS HALF PAST SIX "GURU" took my advice and posted the following:

I bought Armada at 1.23 yesterday, sold 1.29 and 1.30 this morning done.
I bought MHB at 1.41 yesterday ... wanting to sell at 1.49, but it only hit 1.47. So, I sold 1.45-1.46.

Like that also can huh??? LOL

BTW, I also bought hapseng when everybody sold it at 3.60, sold today T3 at 4.18; KNM bought 0.45 and took profit today at 0.63 today...,and the list goes on and goes on.....

Excuse me, what? You earn money by teaching others to earn money??

chipekteh

73 posts

Posted by chipekteh > 2015-01-23 22:40 | Report Abuse

I really hope cp teh can post on Monday evening that he bought XYZ shares at RMXXX price on 26/1 with explanation and enlighten us what price he dispose off the next few days with explanation. Then i shall consider joining your class and call you sifu lor...

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-23 22:44 | Report Abuse

My friend was so disappointed with this cpteh guy due to his trading advice

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2015-01-23 22:44 | Report Abuse

cpteh and leno ....both are same boat.....boasting making monies from all their tradings....BEWARE!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-23 22:48 | Report Abuse

chipekteh, you have to pay first before you get to know what XYZ shares to buy. No free tip. He only tell you winner's story to entice you to join

fzank

1,537 posts

Posted by fzank > 2015-01-23 22:53 | Report Abuse

if 100% winnings, why still need to give tuition ?????

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2015-01-23 22:55 | Report Abuse

cari makan

fzank

1,537 posts

Posted by fzank > 2015-01-23 22:58 | Report Abuse

read his postings, he said give live broadcast of his tradings BUT no proof of purchase like "SCREEN CAPTURE" of his buyings or sellings , all just by CAKAP-CAKAP ".... bought XYZ at this price .... sell at this price" or maybe he only buy 1 or 2 lots ... earning chicken feet like RM20 or RM30 , maybe that's why need to give tuition & charging people fee to join his trading blog .??

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-23 23:01 | Report Abuse

Don't fault the cpteh guy. He is cashing in due to all the ignorant and greedy investors who want to make fast money playing the stock market. He is just providing a venue for these people to pay their tuition fee ! The more you pay tuition, the more wiser you will be.

fzank

1,537 posts

Posted by fzank > 2015-01-23 23:04 | Report Abuse

to be fair to him ... if he can provide "screen capture" of his trading live .... i will sign up with him & recommend my friends to do so also ... there was a blogger nicknamed "Horse" that did so on all his tradings ...

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2015-01-23 23:14 | Report Abuse

uummm uuumm..36-5 in this month or this week ? any how the result really good le mr cp teh , u r not full time trader right ? can do us a favour take your time by post here live when buy or sell say for 1 or 2 days not ? thanks :)..

chipekteh

73 posts

Posted by chipekteh > 2015-01-23 23:27 | Report Abuse

Last year there was this dude introduced by my friend claiming he made between 100% to 300% returns on stock market. My friend seek my advice whether he should spend some money to attend his class to learn to make money in the stock market. So I decided to ask my friend to invite this dude out and check his credentials and so called winnable trades. As expected, this dude came out showing all sort of graphs from his laptop claiming he made xxx amount of money within days and weeks (of course without proof).

I have only 1 question to that dude that day: if your so called buy calls were so accurate, you still need to recruit newbies like us to join your class meh? I would rather you made that returns and use part of the proceeds to do charity works. No need to earn "tuition fees".

I challenged him to show me the proof, he twist and turn and try to avoid my question by telling me other non related stuffs.

CP TEH, nothing wrong to cari makan but do it with dignity and you will earn the respect from others. Always talk with substance and whatever you want to brag, please substantiate it. Otherwise you will be bombarded by us each time you post your winning trades. Your credibility is at stake for a very long time with or without you realizing.

You are old (or wise) enough to understand what we have to say. Thank you.

chipekteh

73 posts

Posted by chipekteh > 2015-01-23 23:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by cpteh on 20 Jan :

SKPetrol : Bought last week too ... it shot up 6% yesterday ... and I sold at closing price RM2.64. I was queueing to sell at RM2.68 yesterday ... but it hit RM2.66 only(I think).

Posted by cpteh on 23 Jan (today):

SKPetrol hitting 2.88 this morning is a strong sell to me. Some of my members still wanting more? Well .. buying below RM2.50, take profit today 2.88 nice number la.

So many shares you bought kah? so you can keep on selling, selling and selling at different prices!!

That is the problem when you keep on writing everyday without knowing you actually contradicting yourself. Too busy to recheck what you have posted?

I am sure your tratles are reading i3, please come up and defense your sifu!! Where are your students ??

waicheong

14 posts

Posted by waicheong > 2015-01-23 23:56 | Report Abuse

CP Teh blog on Myeg and SKPetrol

SKPetrol : Bought last week too ... it shot up 6% yesterday ... and I sold at closing price RM2.64. I was queueing to sell at RM2.68 yesterday ... but it hit RM2.66 only(I think).

Last night, I do have e-meeting to my stock-watch members ... to explain about SKPetrol, why I like it when I dived from RM3 to RM2. Oil-price plummeted ... shariah-compliance issue ... and whatever bad news making me like it very much. So, it is a simple common sense to collect below RM2.50. Hitting 50MA yesterday ... and I am out. Thank you.

Wonder how CP Teh can sell, re sell and sell again countless times. Is there any trading house than can allow me to sell my shares 3 or 4 times ?

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-01-24 00:05 | Report Abuse

wah...salute to those who have the balls to say what they think is right in a sensible manner.

silom

43 posts

Posted by silom > 2015-01-24 00:14 | Report Abuse

surprisingly claiming having positive mindset, can't accept contructive criticism ! after reading some books or watching some youtube like to tell story about himself and how great is he, watch! newbies you are helping him to finance his new house la !

waicheong

14 posts

Posted by waicheong > 2015-01-24 00:20 | Report Abuse

CP Teh never reveal his cards until he sold them, but even if he already sold them, he claim to sell them again if the price keep going up the next day. And yet sold again for the third time as the price keep going up like SKPetrol. Is he that good to be able to buy and sell consistently without losing ?

Posted by lepaklangkawi > 2015-01-24 00:46 | Report Abuse

hahaha. the best on i3. dis how to talk kok laaaaaa

silom

43 posts

Posted by silom > 2015-01-24 00:47 | Report Abuse

cpteh, you break no rules though, willing seller willing buyer, but need to sync up the buy sell story as there is a lot of good observant in this forum, and do not claim honor or glory in what you are doing!

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-01-24 03:26 | Report Abuse

many interesting comments above but mostly neg on Cp. I would also like to busybody n share my little experiences tat I have with him :) To make it clear I'm neither his student nor in his stock watch but have a few occasion interact with him.

actually, I think most of the neg comments stem from the way CP writes? it might sound like brash - if u do not know him u probably think he is sort of like arrogant,show off ( about his winning trades but only after sold ) I'm better than most etc. but it's actually far from the truth - he 'style' is actually very straight forward - he will call a spade a spade. tat I think rub some people the wrong way but to me ( from my past interactions with him) I think he is a decent fella. he is actually quite open if u bother to engage him which I did :)

nah he did not say that his trades are all winners - he had some minor losses too n ME being the worst trader who does not know TA like MACC or CSI can also make money especially in the past 2 weeks I'm pretty sure most TA sifus including him are making a killing to say the least :) heck more than likely my Master Sifu Yungshen1 also killing it with General Marshal Lee's KNM LOL

about the if u're so good why still want to charge or get students - U must understand tat he is a teacher by profession - n teachers are the one of the most patience people in the world n are very passionate about teaching n nothing gives them greater joy n satisfaction when seeing their students being successful by learning well. Of course we must also understand that they take a lot of their time n effort to impart their knowledge hence the small fees they're charging. nothing wrong with tat - I also dun want to work from free - do u LOL

One of the thing I also respect him is tat he never trades those longkang penny stocks. Infact if u read most of his articles he always warn to newbies about speculating. sure he trades a lot - after all is is a TA trader mah LOL

Anyway, for the ones who doubts him can always contact him at his email or attend his free talk if u're truly interested in finding out whether he is the real deal or not :)

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-01-24 03:42 | Report Abuse

oh..quite a good clarification there frank...thanks.
writing style....yup....

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-01-24 04:46 | Report Abuse

nah no worries Probability :) juz sharing wat I know :)

Posted by bursatigers > 2015-01-24 08:23 | Report Abuse

CP Teh blog on Myeg and SKPetrol on 20 Jan

"MyEg : Bought last week ... ter-sold at RM2.58-2.59 this morning (to add to my score 21- 4 now). But, seeing the momentum ... I bought back. It hit 2.62 as I m writing at the moment."

My question to CP. Myeg last closing is 2.54, so are you still holding? Why didn't mention about MYeg now? Care to share your analysis on MYeg?

CP Teh blog on "BULL DAY is a SELL day" on 22 Jan DID NOT mention about buying any stocks but in this blog post on 23 Jan

"I bought Armada at 1.23 yesterday, sold 1.29 and 1.30 this morning done.
I bought MHB at 1.41 yesterday ... wanting to sell at 1.49, but it only hit 1.47. So, I sold 1.45-1.46."

My question to CP. Why only post after you have sold for a profit? Lack of confidence? Profit or Loss is part of trading.

CP Teh blog on "KLCI back to 1800 level on 23 Jan

"Do you all realize that more sifu-guru coming out these few days as market ''suddenly'' bullish and most oil-counters flying high? Think again ..."

You are one of them.

"More noises in my chatbox too ... so, later I will check some forums. If the noises of ''huat ar'' is everywhere, time to release off my Hartalega too."

You are also contributing to the noise

My question to CP, FKLI last close at 1808, are you still holding to your short position in FKLI?

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2015-01-24 08:31 | Report Abuse

Aiyur all of us want to earn money onli, y despise each other? Kikiki

venomv

194 posts

Posted by venomv > 2015-01-24 08:37 | Report Abuse

CPTeh is a remisier..
BUT he's is serial trader.
He's also a braggart..
He boast about how good he is !!?

CPTeh thinks he's a good financial analyst
I don't know and I don't really care
BUT If he really wants to help others
He should share and not gloat and ridicule !!

That's my 2 cents worth !!

V

silom

43 posts

Posted by silom > 2015-01-24 11:34 | Report Abuse

some prefer to stay anonymous & some real in the cyberspace, trust this no violation in this forum, obviously cpteh choose to be the latter, anxiously and desperately promoting to recruit, slandering his competitors to stay competitive, and surely he’ll say he is not!

Unfortunately, his stories can’t buy-in alot to join, but think some aunties like that ! haha

try cheerleader like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQhl92Ouhvs

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-24 11:42 | Report Abuse

Initially i thought someone cut and paste his blog contents over here in i3forum. I thought there must be some die hard followers doing that. He must be great stock master for people to cut and paste his writing. But no. It is he himself self promoting his blog to i3forum. The intention? Ofcourse it is to increase his blog readership and membership to his grouping.
He is a businessman. So he need to do what he meeds to do for business survival. Dont fault him.

waicheong

14 posts

Posted by waicheong > 2015-01-24 11:43 | Report Abuse

2 years ago CP Teh spread lies about Ooi Teik Bee to discredit him and use many false ID in i3investors attacking Ooi. And it is not easy for Ooi to build his reputation. For 4 years now Ooi show us his results for all to see, where is CP Teh ? Why hide and only reveal winnings AFTER selling if any ?

waicheong

14 posts

Posted by waicheong > 2015-01-24 11:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Nov 14, 2012 10:13 AM | Report Abuse
I was the trainer who invited him to attend my market outlook and preview. I told him to complete the full market outlook and preview before you make his comment. I also invited him for dinner to brief him my system. He did not turn up for my dinner and I waited in vain. He turned up late, attended half of my market outlook without attending my preview. He refused to comment after that night.

The next day, he condemned all custom software and accused me of selling my custom software in I3investor website. He accused me of making money and making use of this website to promote my system and to advertise myself in I3investor. He condemned my software because he worried that I take away his students. He described all custom software in the market is to cheat all newbies. Is he promote himself and his course in this website ? Mr Teh, Please attend my preview first before you condemn my system. Without knowing details and condemn people is wrong in the first place. I also scored A1 in maths during my school days. Many of my students are CEO, Engineer, Lecturer, Accountant, Lawyer and also man in the street. I have more than 1,000 students in Malaysia. Do you think it is so easy to cheat aforesaid qualified people ?

Only our Mr Teh condemned me of cheating these people. I stop posting in this website is because of him. I do not wish to fight with any people and normally I give way because I cannot sleep well after I offend any people. I believe I am a honest businessman, all I said above are true without any lie. I am always available at my office on every Wednesday to clarify any doubt on this matter or my system, I am also more than willing to help if you have any question related to stock market. Please judge yourself whether I am a gentleman or not, Mr Teh.

Thank you.
Ooi

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2015-01-25 20:49 | Report Abuse

hmmm ... don't know what went on before for such a flare-up but mr cpteh's postings are always a good read for me !!!! yes brash but inspirational ... out-of-topic (where n where for dinner etc etc) but a dose of personal touch :):):)

kash

3 posts

Posted by kash > 2015-01-25 22:19 | Report Abuse

have been reading cpteh's articles for a long time, one moment it's A, next it's B, after that jumping to XYZ. he's wishy washy in this train of thots

kash

3 posts

Posted by kash > 2015-01-25 22:25 | Report Abuse

he says he never come to i3 becuz of the noises, but i thk he reads the comments here esp the respected sifus, do some research & pass it on as his expert opinion

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2015-01-25 22:34 | Report Abuse

I think it's high time to close this topic and hoping cpteh HAVE to think carefully b4 praising himself too much. Go all out and earn by all means BUT don't try to con us!

back2biz

129 posts

Posted by back2biz > 2015-01-26 00:50 | Report Abuse

There is an old saying tats go like tis...*SELF PRAISE IS NO PRAISE*,u are only GOOD when commented by others...and u hv to PROVE IT,otherwise it is only hearsay...for own song only.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz