4 people like this.

232 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2015-09-15 14:08

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 12:28 | Report Abuse

Koon koon said he saw cpo price came down so he sold all his plantation co....what did he see in mudajaya that he decided to sell all...barely months or weeks after he promoted 996 here?

Posted by birkincollector > 2015-08-31 12:31 | Report Abuse

why cutting loss is hard?? when u have no money, having ur money tied up is harder because ur clinging on empty hope and what about the opportunity cost?!

Cut loss and invest in other better counters and make back whatever u loss here is a better and smarter choice!

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 12:32 | Report Abuse

More precisely what did he found out first hand which people he considers stupid will never know as they don't have that insider's information??

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 12:33 | Report Abuse

Are you saying your claims about the Indian power plants were all a lie??

Is it even if the Indian power plants are firing the recurring income will be small??

Is it the Indian power plants will not fire at all??

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 12:36 | Report Abuse

Good lesson for ah koon to stop promoting his stocks here

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 12:44 | Report Abuse

You guys has spoiled his plot for intenting to sell furniture stocks at high price. Wondering why can't dispose at good price. He is very annoying and come out this article to blast you guys. His article is full of flaws and baseless and contradiction. Anyway, we must forgive his forgetfulness since he's so old liao. I couldn't imagine why he still comes here to cari makan at his age. Why not taking care cucu and enjoying life. I supposed he prefers a challenging life. Like young mans to bombard him when he talks craps.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 12:57 | Report Abuse

He is lonely. Play out all his mahjong friends. Play out all his followers here. Next play out grand children.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 12:58 | Report Abuse

Another possibility...backside itchy....

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 13:26 | Report Abuse

Murali, Agreed with you. His life is bored and full of emptiness. He got nothing to do and come here to start a war with few us.

Posted by murali > Aug 31, 2015 12:58 PM | Report Abuse

Another possibility...backside itchy...

cm

2,797 posts

Posted by cm > 2015-08-31 13:39 | Report Abuse

dear all...don't blame Mr Koon anymore, in the market, to make money or to win, u need someone to loss or someone to fail, only u able to win. But if the winner use "dirty" way to win, there is always karma in the life (as i believed), they might loss later, or worst case, they can loss not in money term...can be loss of health, loss of beloved, loss of something meanigful to them.
I've seen this before, a rich man sudden get the cancer, end of life in just 2 weeks later once he know he got it. He cannot bring anything he won, but he will bring the damage he had done to others peoples. The money he won, only can buy him a better coffin & better place on the ground. That's all he get after won so much & hurt so many peoples.

Therefore, we must win the money in the stock market with CLEAN HAND. :)
Believed,the dirty hand will bring other people damage in term of their family fanancial condition, health etc whcih will have chain reaction for their life.

Last but not least. Clean hand & honest is important to win the game.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 13:51 | Report Abuse

At his age, we expect him to come some out wisdom words to teach us. Now, he talks nonsense, baseless, contradiction.... He's almost like a politician.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 13:57 | Report Abuse

Old man tends to forget what he said
Posted by Koon Yew Yin > Jul 7, 2014 08:59 AM | Report Abuse

Pak Lah, the real reason why I was so sarcastic is because I was annoyed by one stupid idiot hiding behind the name koonpastsix who made an abusive comment. My intention in writing this article is help investors understand Mudajaya's Indian power project and to take advantage of this latest news to make money.

Like most investors, I was tired of waiting and I sold some at a higher price and recently I have been buying back. As I said many a time before, no share can continuously going up or coming down for whatever reason, we must take advantage of this phenomenon to make money.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 14:00 | Report Abuse

Snake has no bone, can turn left or right, say one thing do another.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > August 30, 2015
Unfortunately, CPO price started to fall in June or July 2014 when JT price went up above Rm 2.70. As I said before you must not hesitate to sell when the reason to buy is no longer valid. Of course I sold as quickly as I could.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > Jul 7, 2014 10:06 AM | Report Abuse

Lohman, I appreciate and understand your comment. My main object in saying that I bought large amount of Jaya Tiasa and Mudajaya is to show my confidence in them, although it may sound like bragging. Can you imagine what the readers will say when the price of these 2 counters come down after I boasted? I will have to find a place to hide.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 14:06 | Report Abuse

Timetokoon. A good reminder to him what he had talked before. We talk base on facts. He prefer to be like a snake.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 14:08 | Report Abuse

Updown. He is looking for place to hide

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 14:10 | Report Abuse

Lohman, ....boaasted? I will have to find a place to hide.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 14:17 | Report Abuse

It is not we want to pick something from the air to tarnish his reputation. But Truth is cruel. He forced us to reveal his shit to newbies.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 14:30 | Report Abuse

Besides Murali, there are other clueless nuts like Timetokoon, CM, Tom, Up_down who are still holding Jaya Tiasa and Mudajaya. They continue to grumble, groan and mourning as if they have lost their beloved mothers.

Lohman, I appreciate and understand your comment. My main object in saying that I bought large amount of Jaya Tiasa and Mudajaya is to show my confidence in them, although it may sound like bragging. Can you imagine what the readers will say when the price of these 2 counters come down after I boasted? I will have to find a place to hide.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 14:32 | Report Abuse

To be frank, I have never followed his tips before. I had a rather different opinions while he was promoting Jtiasa heavily. Both optimus and me and few others were tagged by him 'stupid' or 'idot' or 'mentality problem'. He did not want to face the facts and figures of our analysis. His egoism is so high high...

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 14:50 | Report Abuse

Abraham Lincoln to Warren Buffett of Malaysia
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 15:03 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon We are still waiting for a comprehensive, considered and truthful answer from you on the Indian power plants.

Take your time to check around we will wait for you.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 16:12 | Report Abuse

Koon Koon wrote on Jul 3, 2014 05:41 PM |

A big desperate seller sold Mudajaya and I bought more than one million shares at about Rm 2.40. Now Mudajaya is my 2nd largest holding. I am so sure to make several millions soon.

I was told the desperate seller is from Credit Suisse which is a world-leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, around the world, around the clock.

As I said before, the computer is like God. It will tell you that 95% of fund managers cannot beat the market index.

Now johnny cash do you believe Credit Suisse or KYY who was the original founder of Mudajaya?

My comment:
Johnny Cash chose to believe in Koon Koon n now Mudajaya is ard RM0.90 while Koon Koon sold it all long ago.It's pityful to see Johnny Cash and others who are still holding Mudajaya continue to grumble, groan and mourning......

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 16:18 | Report Abuse

Koon Koon wrote on Jun 4, 2014 08:50 PM

If you cannot wait, you sell Mudajaya and buy PBB. But I am prepared to wait because the profit from the Indian project is guaranteed for 25 years.

Koon Koon wrote on Jun 10, 2014 10:30 PM |

Mudajaya and I in 70:30% JV signed a MOU with the Chief Minster of Mandalay Region more than one year ago. This announcement was properly made in accordance with Bursa Malaysia.

We are still searching for coal and without sufficient coal we cannot sign the legal contract to start work.

My comment:
Looks like Koon Koon is an insider as well in Mudajaya's case. Besides, he claimed that he always makan lunch with the CEO and hinted on some first hand insider info. My question: When did Koon Koon realised that he was being kencing by the Indian Partner and hence decided to sell all his Mudajaya?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 16:24 | Report Abuse

The last comment of Koon Koon was on 14 July 2014 before he came back to promote VS n Latitude on 22 Feb 2015.

He just disappeared for a long 7 months, selling all his Mudajaya quietly knowing clearly he was being kencing by the Indian Partner. Now adding salt to his supporters and followers by saying the followings:

"Besides Murali, there are other clueless nuts like Timetokoon, CM, Tom, Up_down who are still holding Jaya Tiasa and Mudajaya. They continue to grumble, groan and mourning as if they have lost their beloved mothers"

What do you see? A kind hearted humble old man, with Buddha Ears??

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 16:34 | Report Abuse

MrKoon you must strive for proper closure. Don't leave this in suspence.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 17:21 | Report Abuse

Koon Koon, when did u realise that u were being kencing by the Indian Partner in Mudajaya's case?

When did u start disposing yr shares? I believe it may took a while since it was your second major investment at that moment

Have u ever thought of alerting your loyal supporters such as Johnny Cash etc when u found out the Indian Partner Scam? The price was around RM1.80 in Dec 2014. If u could highlight these to your loyal supporters in Dec 2014 (say after u disposed all yr shares n u are oredi safe), u still can save their ass...Now (RM0.90) is only 50% of the price in Dec (Rm1.80).

Seriously, U just dont feel any sense of guilt at all?

http://www.tradesignum.com/chart/mudajya

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 17:26 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon for your own good I suggest you delete this blog now, and don't come back again.

You must try your best to have proper closure for this dark stain in your otherwise OK life.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 17:29 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/ptg/5085.jsp

I can hardly hold my tears seeing Johnny Cash keep on praying, keep on dreaming that Mudajaya's Indian Power Plant will kick off soon, while seeing the price dropping from Rm2.40 to RM2.00 then to Rm1.80, RM1.40, RM1.20 and then RM0.90.....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 17:32 | Report Abuse

Koon Koon wrote on Jul 3, 2014 05:41 PM |

Now johnny cash do you believe Credit Suisse or KYY who was the original founder of Mudajaya?

How i wish Johnny can turn the clock back.................

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 17:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by PriyankaC > Aug 31, 2015 05:26 PM | Report Abuse

Mr Koon for your own good I suggest you delete this blog now, and don't come back again.

You must try your best to have proper closure for this dark stain in your otherwise OK life

I beg to differ. Even if Koon Koon left I3, there will still be hundreds or even thousands of Koon Koon coming in...There is no way for you to eliminate them all.

Keep all Koon Koon's records here as lessons, especially to the newbies. Share market is always a Zero Sum game. Trust nobody, whether they are SuperInvestor or Superman....Do your homeworks.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 17:53 | Report Abuse

Last but not least, a song specially dedicated to Johnny Cash

johnny hates jazz turn back the clock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51NAFhGDIYw

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 17:54 | Report Abuse

murali for the good of ah koon it is either you remove some of your posts or he removes this particular blog of his...

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 18:00 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon work on the proper closure.

Trust us we will know when you have done something positive.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 18:14 | Report Abuse

For the sake of new comers, this article should serve as a masterpiece for future newbies to learn the mistakes happened in the past. They should be guarded themselves from fully believing someone self claimed super investor.

Posted by bestoffer > 2015-08-31 18:17 | Report Abuse

That's right, invest at your own risk. What you have written is too lame anyway. "BERSIH" This is the way you come clean! Bravo.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 18:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by PriyankaC > Aug 31, 2015 05:54 PM | Report Abuse

murali for the good of ah koon it is either you remove some of your posts or he removes this particular blog of his...

Which are those of my postings u suggest to remove?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 18:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Aug 31, 2015 06:14 PM | Report Abuse

For the sake of new comers, this article should serve as a masterpiece for future newbies to learn the mistakes happened in the past. They should be guarded themselves from fully believing someone self claimed super investor.

Agreed.

Fukkoon

6 posts

Posted by Fukkoon > 2015-08-31 18:27 | Report Abuse

The best lesson I learnt is not to trust Koon! This oldman make

Fukkoon

6 posts

Posted by Fukkoon > 2015-08-31 18:29 |

Post removed.Why?

Fukkoon

6 posts

Posted by Fukkoon > 2015-08-31 18:30 |

Post removed.Why?

Fukkoon

6 posts

Posted by Fukkoon > 2015-08-31 18:34 | Report Abuse

Most senseless invest advise from old man all his stocks failed in 3 years! Proven! See mudajaya, jtiasa, worst of all that stupid xingquan

Posted by Jibaikoon > 2015-08-31 18:45 |

Post removed.Why?

uzi440

164 posts

Posted by uzi440 > 2015-08-31 18:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2015-08-31 20:20 | Report Abuse

Smart investors will pay attention to the general health of the market and keep their losses small. The money you make in a stock isn’t based on how many shares you own it’s based on the amount of money invested.

You should be on your guard when investing in thematic stock with rich valuation whereby sustainability of its performance depends on the continuity of the theme itself.

Cut your losses in any stock at 10% below your purchase price is your insurance policy. A small loss can be overcome but a big one will damage your portfolio. Take a 50% loss on a stock will need it to rise 100% to break even.

On the contrary, if you cut losses at 10%, a single 25% rise can recover two 10% losses. If the stock price falls on expanded volume, sell first and ask questions later. Capital preservation allows you to re-enter the market later especially if you have limited capital or worse still if you are on margin financing.

In a volatile market, unless you are dealing with defensive businesses that generate consistent earning and cash flow that paid decent dividend (5%-8% of purchase price excluding one-off special dividend), the strategy is to board a ship that can sail through the current economic storm.

uzi440

164 posts

Posted by uzi440 > 2015-08-31 20:28 | Report Abuse

Just having a little fun. Too many folks blindly follow KYY, and help him unload shares which he built positions in much earlier. mUch like bonecythe. but hey, nothing wrong with that. caveat emptor and the rest...

there is also no way to verify KYY is even really posting here, and what exactly his positions are. he/she can say whatever they want.

calvintaneng

53,277 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-08-31 22:14 | Report Abuse

A good lesson for cutting loss?

First thing tomorrow morning just sell off all high flying shares irrespective of what they are.

Why?

Answer:

1) China is still on down trend. Will pull dowm of EM markets.

2) Yellow shirt Bersih 4 over. Next will be Red shirt's turn. Then chaos like Thailand. In times of confusion. Both foreign tourists and foreign funds will flee Malaysia.

3) FED Rate hike uncertainty will keep funds on tip toe. So there will be little support from Big Boys. No Liquidity means ineartia. The hokkien phrase, "Cui bo lai chun bei kia". If no water how can ship moves?. So the market will be stagnant or can only go down more.

So take Calvin's advise. Save your bullets. Better still. Sell on rebound into strength.

Those who took Calvin's advise to sell Mudajaya and JTiasa at peak prices have saved themselves from the agony of losses. So those who sell Latitude, Lihen, VS and Pohuat now will be very glad looking back some day after they have crashed and retraced like Mudajaya and JTiasa.

Final decision is yours.

Remember Calvin's 3rd Rule of Investment:

HE THAT IS LOW NEEDS FEAR NO FALL.

RETURN OF CAPITAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RETURN ON CAPITAL.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE GREEDY. IT IS THE TIME TO PLAY SAFE!

uzi440

164 posts

Posted by uzi440 > 2015-08-31 22:26 | Report Abuse

could't have said it better myself. thats only one.

uzi440

164 posts

Posted by uzi440 > 2015-08-31 22:28 | Report Abuse

haha, stop la, i really fall over laughing guys. thx.

uzi440

164 posts

Posted by uzi440 > 2015-08-31 22:31 | Report Abuse

That is why he is always KON Yew Yin to me. The worlds biggest Kon-man.

calvintaneng

53,277 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-08-31 22:32 | Report Abuse

Let's be fair to Mr Koon

By all revealed facts and figures Xinquan looks like a great growth stock. At this level it is a value buy except management integrity. I qualify the statement with "management integrity". If Xinquan's management is trustworthy its share should rise up again.

As for JTiasa it was a definite sell due to impending danger from shale oil. Shale oil was a wrecking ball hitting left and right against O&G and All Oil seeds companies.

For Mudajaya it was not transparent as it was faraway in India.

For Latutude, VS, Lihen & Pohuat now is the time to sell into strength.

Shares cannot continue to go up forever neither can trees grow up to reach the clouds.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz