4 people like this.

232 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2015-09-15 14:08

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 15:52 | Report Abuse

The cornering of ah koon!!

Let's us all small fish come together join hands to corner ah koon and see all his furniture counters dropped like JT and this time ah koon will be the last one to leave.

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 15:56 | Report Abuse

Big fish surfacing for air more and more often due to desperation as he just caanot sell without bringing the prices down.

Big fish identified. Let's come together to corner ah koon !!!

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 15:59 | Report Abuse

Let's give ah koon a good fight; a damn good fight so that ah koon cannot sleep tight at night

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:04 | Report Abuse

Cornering of ah koon. Let's come together and make sure all that he gets to enjoy is paper profit.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-30 16:15 | Report Abuse

I am not keen on that

I only criticise him

I don't want to harm him

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:25 | Report Abuse

ah koon is too much nowadays; he has harmed many by misleading and now laughing at all those that has been misled by him.

Give him a dose of his own medicine.

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:26 | Report Abuse

Misled people yet laughed at them.. How come you so stupid didn't cut loss!!

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:30 | Report Abuse

The casualness that he is taking the pain that he has caused; I curse this old snake everyday for 100 days.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-30 16:32 | Report Abuse

First he promote stock after gone up 60%, print dozen article on same stock. Recycle same noble intention dozen times. Quietly sell the stock while making heavy promotion. But Koon is right, you are stupid for falling for his scheme

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:34 | Report Abuse

First time and last time. All here should be careful of this old snake.

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:40 | Report Abuse

I curse this old snake everyday for 100 days.

bcllct

24 posts

Posted by bcllct > 2015-08-30 16:40 | Report Abuse

Mr.koon's article"Overweight Plantation Shares on 21 Jun 2014 concluded with the sentence "Now is the best time to buy back Jaya Tiasa"and Jtiasa price did went up in the following few days to a high of 2.66 (from 2.50) But it went downhill all the way since. So in this case it is apparent that Mr. Koon did not follow his own advise. In this latest mail he did admit that he could quicklyas he could after changing his mind due to change of fundamentals.
I guess herein lies the problem when one publicly promote a particular stock and explicitly say something like "best time to buy"then when things change almost immediately to become "time to sell quickly" one tend not to tell others about this lest no buyers to buy from him!

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:44 | Report Abuse

This is what is going to happend to Latitude LiiHen VS Be careful don't fall into this old snake trap again

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:45 | Report Abuse

Tell you best time to buy so that old snake can sell to you

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 16:51 | Report Abuse

Old snake make his gain at the expense of other people's pain

bcllct

24 posts

Posted by bcllct > 2015-08-30 16:51 | Report Abuse

It is difficult to doubt Mr. Koon's noble intention in trying to share his insight and benefit others which is consistent with his other good deeds.
But we are all human and if you read about the power of "Incentive Bias" as described by Charlie Munger, you can understand how our mind can be distorted by our stake at risk.

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 17:05 | Report Abuse

bcllct, the clueless nut is still holding Latitude LiiHen VS he continue to grumble, groan and mourning as if he have lost his beloved mother

3 to 6 months later bcllct

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 17:09 | Report Abuse

Corner ah koon This time let the ah koon continue to grumble, groan and mourning as if he have lost her beloved wife

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-30 17:17 | Report Abuse

This is just a temporary windfall

It is like this:

Before RM depreciation: Unit sold 100 Revenue 320

After RM depreciation: Unit sold 100 Revenue 400

After RMB depreciation: Unit sold 70 Revenue 280

After RM appreciation: Unit sold 50 Revenue 160

There are furniture makers in China too. Local furniture makers' good time will last for one more quater. That's it

Better sell all as fast as you can before old snake starting to sell

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-30 17:57 | Report Abuse

Talk cock snake. He doesn't talk what he preach. This what he called it noble intention. Ie XingQuan

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-08-30 18:49 |

Post removed.Why?

saschl

310 posts

Posted by saschl > 2015-08-30 19:01 | Report Abuse

Black Heart and thick Face (skin) - bullet proof. No mercy/sympathy!

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-30 19:13 | Report Abuse

He wanted to demonstrated how smart he is by disposing Jtiasa shares early without the knowledge of his followers. His followers are licking wound and he added more salt today. To be a super investor you must posses such characteristic.

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2015-08-31 00:03 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon is pretty funny sometimes. At least he openly shows his intentions unlike his slave, OTB.

This is golden.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 09:06 | Report Abuse

Murali is not priyankaC-.-..but is koon a real koon koon?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 09:24 | Report Abuse

PriyankaC calls u ah koon while I call u ah koon koon.....to call an 82 years old man ah koon koon takes nothing but only love.....though the old man give only curse but nothing else in return all this while to this kind hearted poor guy.....

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-08-31 09:33 | Report Abuse

Koon. You think you can only be successful in investment with good England. What a low mentality person. Open your mind là. You have been in the cave for long enough. Don't come here to bullshit your proven track records of XingQuan, Rsawit, Jtiasa, Mudajaya, Naim. Making so much mistakes still wanna bullshit here. You think here is the place for you to keep high egoism meh. Go back to check your all these proven track records.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 09:35 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon very old man. Got time lapse problem. He only tell you what stock he buy after gone up 60% and write dozen articles when he is selling. Once he finish selling and you are caught with losses, he comes back to curse you.

cm

2,797 posts

Posted by cm > 2015-08-31 09:42 | Report Abuse

don't know why he quote me in, I didn't buy Jaya Tiasa. I just join this blog 2 months ago...I got response some of his comments, but with my own opion, no personal attack. Feel funny.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 09:43 | Report Abuse

Hmm.....this koon writes like ah koon koon....but I m just a bit doubtful on it.....anybody try to make fun of him?optimus again?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 09:45 | Report Abuse

Cm,good mah.....u can become famous fast....

cm

2,797 posts

Posted by cm > 2015-08-31 10:00 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon,if i got said something make u uncomfortable, pls forgive me. Because I believed we can agree to disagree any statement make.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-31 10:05 | Report Abuse

why u need him to forgive you ?

he doesn't pay you salary

he doesn't sponsor u scholarship

he doesn't give you year end bonus

if he makes sense you praise him

if he is bad boy you whack him

very simple mah

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-31 10:06 | Report Abuse

this is cyberworld

everybody is equal

don't create a cult culture

don't worship

dont flatter

dont butter

keep it clean

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 10:14 | Report Abuse

I liked it.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 10:15 | Report Abuse

Unless u like north korean type of culture

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 10:23 | Report Abuse

Suffice to say I am one of those thousand others, if you care to ask around in the streets or during your seminars you will know, who have misplaced our trust on you. Who have just found out from your own mouth that we were just very stupid to have done so.

It is the betrayal of the highest level.

We are not stupid. You are not smart. You have sold your MudaJaya quietly based on insider's information.

People like Jonny has not sold because they are still faithfully holding on to your every words about the Indian power plants; that when they started firing MudaJaya will have a very high recurring income that will be able to supprt the share price at upto 2 to 3 ringgit.

Your words and reasoning are taken as valid as long as the power plants can start operating soon. That is why people have not cut loss but are waiting for the power plants; they trust you.

If you have any conscience at all, do us a favour, go tell the management of MudaJaya to stop misleading the shareholders and be honest on what is really happening in India. So that people can decide whether to cut loss.

What is the meaning of being played out by the Indian partners?

Why was this not announced and made public soonest??

Let's me tell you this, try your best to have a proper closure on that not very scrupulous thing that you have done.

Don't treat others as stupid like the government of the day.

You may have the money but consider yourself a big failure in life if everyday someone somewhere is cursing you because they have placed their trust on you and you knowing let them down.

Leave something that will be appreciated for generations to come. You must have proper closure.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-31 10:33 | Report Abuse

better give your money to the poor. what for waste it on investors ? if they are here in the stock market, they should be treated as financially literate and capable of standing on their own feet

furthermore, giving out money like this will create further cult following and North Koreanise i3

better don't

just my 2 cents

------
I have discussed with OTB on how I can use some of my money to help you in share investment. Wait for OTB's announcement.

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 10:37 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 please don't distract the man

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 10:39 | Report Abuse

People don't need donation people just don't want to be taken advantage of and kept in the dark.

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 10:44 | Report Abuse

Ok Mr Koon will wait for an answer won't rush you Do come up with a comprehensive and considered answer. Take your time.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-31 10:46 | Report Abuse

I believe I have made enough comments

Don't want to be too harsh on Uncle Koon.

He has his weakness. But overall not a bad person

Have a nice Merdeka holiday, everybody

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 10:58 | Report Abuse

Suffice to say I am one of those thousand others, if you care to ask around in the streets or during your seminars you will know, who have misplaced our trust on you. Who have just found out from your own mouth that we were just very stupid to have done so.

It is the betrayal of the highest level.

We are not stupid. You are not smart. You have sold your MudaJaya quietly based on insider's information.

People like Jonny has not sold because they are still faithfully holding on to your every words about the Indian power plants; that when they started firing MudaJaya will have a very high recurring income that will be able to supprt the share price at upto 2 to 3 ringgit.

Your words and reasoning are taken as valid as long as the power plants can start operating soon. That is why people have not cut loss but are waiting for the power plants; they trust you.

If you have any conscience at all, do us a favour, go tell the management of MudaJaya to stop misleading the shareholders and be honest on what is really happening in India. So that people can decide whether to cut loss.

Let's me tell you this, try your best to have a proper closure on that not very scrupulous thing that you have done.

Don't treat others as stupid like the government of the day.

You may have the money but consider yourself a big failure in life if everyday someone somewhere is cursing you because they have placed their trust on you and you knowing let them down.

Leave something that will be appreciated for generations to come. You must have proper closure.

cm

2,797 posts

Posted by cm > 2015-08-31 11:45 | Report Abuse

is not easy for investors to cut loss...is never a easy way...therefore, the stock selection first step must consider if the stock go down, will i dare to average it? is it worth to average? if the answer is no, then it should be never select the stock to buy.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-08-31 11:53 | Report Abuse

A good lesson for cutting loss, never trust ah koon

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 12:13 | Report Abuse

Comprehensive and considered answer please!

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 12:17 | Report Abuse

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 12:19 | Report Abuse

Indian played out koon koon n koon koon played u out

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-08-31 12:20 | Report Abuse

Just like big big fish eat big fish then big fish eat small fish n small fish eat cacing etc

PriyankaC

63 posts

Posted by PriyankaC > 2015-08-31 12:21 | Report Abuse

Are you saying your claims about the Indian power plants were all a lie??

Is it even if the Indian power plants are firing the recurring income will be small??

Is it the Indian power plants will not fire at all??

Post a Comment
Market Buzz