Bsngpg ya 支持你的论点

lyo82

396 posts

Posted by lyo82 > 2015-11-10 10:18 | Report Abuse

salute you, bsngpg.

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-11-10 11:39 | Report Abuse

Director of BTN and PEKASA had said it is nothing wrong to called the Chinese and Indian who are born here , live here , work here and die here as "PENDATANG"

why not tell us directly " YOU ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZEN"

If you are that tolerant as you claimed to have accepted us as "anak Malaysia" , then why do you need to constantly , non stop, unforgettably , wherever you are, reminding us and never forget "YOU ARE PENDATANG"

Use your babi head to think hard, if I do not love Malaysia, if I do not consider , with no second choice, myself as "anak Malaysia" do I mind to be called "pendatang".

most saddening thing is our PM, Najib, says nothing , see nothing , does nothing,has indirectly embolden this group of babi malays(UMNO Malay) to bully the minority

do not question the Chinese why they support DAP or PKR. can we not leave you if you do not want us

on one hand you doubt our patriotism, on the other hand you call us "pendatang". when the EVIL can not overmaster the RIGHTEOUS, you twist and turn and say other people have distorted your fact

when has this startedin Malaysia?

since Mahathir's time.

" BALIK TONGSAN , BALIK CHINA, BALIK INDIA",that is what you used to shout to tell you are master of this land.

let me tell you the fact, the true fact, I do not need special privileges from the government as you do, the world is so wide, I can live well and live happily in part of the world, why only China or India?

I still choose to live here despite of being constantly hurt and insulted, it is just because I am ANAK MALAYSIA nothing else.

Posted by wooddragon > 2015-11-15 11:18 | Report Abuse

From this article the author stated that

"8月发布的季报是代表着公司4、5、6月的业绩。这表示Palmtop 才加入大约1个月半的时间就有如此贡献...... 下个季报(本月11月发布),将是7、8、9月的业绩。"

From the Annual Report, it stated that

" Palmtop contributed RM51,070,000 of revenue and RM4,571,000 to the results for the financial year of the Group
from the acquisition date. Had the business combination taken place at the beginning of the financial year, Palmtop
would contribute approximately RM66,599,000 of revenue and RM4,636,000 to the results for the financial year
of the Group."

Does this means they have factored in the whole year profit of Palmtop into the 4th quarter of the financial year?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz