Magni is good selection. Benefit for TPPA

paperplane2016

21,544 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-02-04 14:14 | Report Abuse

you got article on Teoseng?

tradeview

608 posts

Posted by tradeview > 2016-02-04 14:36 | Report Abuse

TeoSeng article in the pipeline. Muscle and M.Fahmi, respect your right to your opinion, however would be great if you can dissect and back up your comments with analysis of the numbers / figures. That way your comments would have more merits. All the counters highlighted under tradeview is an expression of opinion backed by solid research on the fundamental figures updated quarterly while tracking the company performance. Of the above, all have been consistently delivering consistent profit and growth for at least 8 quarters with two of them being turnaround companies. In addition, the companies above are listed for the sole purpose of running a business. Not for speculative reasons. Additionally, they are either backed by dividend issuance or mulling dividend policy. This will help weather the volatility in the market through bad times in the market. I remembered you all were beneficiaries of my calls for Gadang and FFHB as well. So we can have an intellectual discourse here if you have alternative suggestions. Do remember to add in numbers for discussion to lend merit to your arguments. Thanks.

DLGF

10 posts

Posted by DLGF > 2016-02-04 18:01 | Report Abuse

valid ...

Posted by winnerzhang > 2016-02-04 23:32 | Report Abuse

I have 6 of the 8 selections mentioned above.. Bought not due to Tradeview's input but glad to know we're fellow value traders/investors on the same wavelength. Anyway, am monitoring two of the counters not in my portfolio for an opportune cheap entry. Thanks, Tradeview.

Sulcata

56 posts

Posted by Sulcata > 2016-02-04 23:42 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing

tradeview

608 posts

Posted by tradeview > 2016-02-05 10:33 | Report Abuse

You are most welcome. Just sharing my humble view. Thanks for the support. Anyhow, CCB is gap up today with more upwards movement in sight. Most likely due to the upcoming QR.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz