Be the first to like this.

169 comment(s). Last comment by merryman 2016-04-04 14:02

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-03-24 01:15 | Report Abuse

u sure or not? pinhorn not high end?.. haha.. ok la u win la.. LGE is god. sure cannot do wrong..

haha

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:15 | Report Abuse

Like that other 4 billion ringgit chap, the so-called boogis warrior, this fellow is also a congenital coward worried that he'll get the crap sued out of him should he repeat his allegations outside parliament. That is also the reason he refused to take any questions from reporters. Shameless scumbag.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:16 | Report Abuse

ALL DUMNO GOONS HAVE THE SAME DNA, CHICKEN..

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:17 | Report Abuse

These bangsat simply shooting off their gaps before doing their own investigations to convince themselves of their accusation of others Rafizi & tony & Sarawak report have to do a lot of investigations before they come up that unexplained money went into the accounts of someone The fact that they had not been sued will convince that it is true These bangsat

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:19 | Report Abuse

UMNO memang takda telo. Hanya berani menyalak terpekik dlm Parlimen shj kerana di situlah 'mereka' ada IMUNITI..

Berani Kerana Benar, TAKUT KERANA SALAH...

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:22 | Report Abuse

You live in palaces with Rakyat money and you dare open your mouth.. But that's good cos' everything you guys do or say will Only backfire to your very own pile of corrupt crap ! Shame on you ! Who's the Bangsat now !

http://s21.postimg.org/8rpdvoxiv/UMNO_MINISTERS_MANSIONS.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/zcrwr8zw3/

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:23 | Report Abuse

PETALING JAYA: Pendebat Terbaik Asia, Syed Saddiq memuji cara Lim Guan Eng berhadapan dan menangani isu pembelian banglonya berharga RM2.8 juta yang didakwa oleh pemimpin UMNO dibeli di bawah harga pasaran.

Katanya, dalam tempoh empat hari, Ketua Menteri Pulau Pinang itu dilihat berjaya menepis tuduhan terhadapnya dengan mengambil sikap terbuka dan menjawab secara terus terhadap tuduhan yang dilemparkan kepadanya.

Katanya, pendekatan yang diambil Guan Eng amat berbeza dengan Perdana Menteri, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak yang sehingga hari ini didakwanya gagal menjelaskan tohmahan dan tuduhan melibatkan derma RM2.6 bilion dan 1MDB.

“Mari kita bandingkan dengan pemerintahan Najib yang memberikan jawapan yang berputar belit oleh beliau dan sekutunya, secara berterusan mengganggu SPRM, PAC dan Bank Negara selain merehatkan Peguam Negara dan penyiasatan dilemahkan.

“Media pula ditutup, dihalang pendedahan, melakukan pendakwaan mengikut SOSMA (penganas),

“Tidak menjawab soalan di Parlimen, tidak menjawab soalan yang diutarakan media, menarik diri berdebat dengan Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad di saat-saat akhir.

“Najib juga sehingga kini masih gagal menyaman The Wall Street Journal dan The Edge,” katanya menerusi Facebook.

syed-fb

Syed Saddiq berkata, perbandingan itu membuktikan siapa yang sebenarnya menggunakan saluran yang betul untuk menjawab tohmahan.

“Nanti memang ada yang melabel saya Pro-LGE dan memekakkan telinganya kepada semua kritik yang saya buat terhadapnya sebelum ini.

“Biasalah. Semua benda nak ada ‘label’. Semua isu nak disuntik perkauman.
“Saya serahkan kepada SPRM tetapi setakat ini, respon Guan Eng (menjawab tohmahan) lebih baik berbanding pentadbiran Najib,” katanya.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:25 | Report Abuse

Lim Guan Eng today dared Umno’s Datuk Shabudin Yahaya to accuse him again of committing corruption but outside the Dewan Rakyat this time, so the latter would not be protected by parliamentary privilege.

The Penang chief minister noted that Shabudin had snubbed his challenge for a one-on-one meeting today to discuss any proof the latter may have that he had corruptly purchased his George Town home, and said it was unfair that he was not given the chance to defend himself.

“I was very disappointed that Shabudin didn’t dare accept my invitation to meet this morning so he could furnish proof of his allegations in Parliament.

“I was wrong to assume he was a brave leader who would have the courage to face any challenge in order to uncover the truth,” Lim said in a statement.

“This is not the attitude of a responsible and moral leader. Therefore, I would like him to repeat the corruption allegation he made against me outside Parliament so that I can have the chance to sue him for defamation,” he added.

The DAP secretary-general had on Friday asked to meet with Shabudin today to discuss his allegations openly before the media.

But last night, Shabudin sent out a media invitation to say that he will hold a press conference at 11am this morning at his office, the same time Lim had proposed to meet with him.

The Tasek Gelugor MP had on Thursday alleged in the Dewan Rakyat that Lim’s purchase of his Jalan Pinhorn home in George Town was the result of a “shady” deal.

The Umno lawmaker claimed to have proof linking the purchase last year to a 2012 sale of government land in Taman Manggis to private developers to build a private hospital and hotel.

He alleged that Lim bought the house for below market price from a seller who was was linked to the company that bought the Taman Manggis land.

“I was prepared to hear his argument and review whatever proof he (Shabudin) had in today’s meeting,” Lim said.

“Unfortunately, Shabudin backed down and ran away from the opportunity to prove that his allegation wasn’t defamatory. This is unfair on me as the victim,” he added.

Lim also said that he will be writing to the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) to urge the agency to speed up its probe on the matter and to make sure it conducts its duties professionally, without any interference from third parties.

The agency said on Friday that it will launch an investigation into Shabudin’s claims.

Mana berani, these UMNO people as they got no bola lah....so shameful indeed.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:28 | Report Abuse

It would be interesting to know if these houses were worth 2.8 million each.

http://postimg.org/image/l5iedf7m1/

http://s28.postimg.org/xwwkjxhe5/umno_houses.jpg

Cuba cari "rumah pemimpin UMNO" di Google dan tengok gambar-gambar, akan membuka matamu.

supersaiyan3

3,128 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2016-03-24 07:40 | Report Abuse

No proof was given as usual. Don't they understand to accuse someone with such status you need solid proof(s). That's also the case with Anwar. But that's too much to ask for.
SR got all the evidence, but still say no wrongdoing. "You blow meh"

yctee

77 posts

Posted by yctee > 2016-03-24 10:03 | Report Abuse

Legally right, morally wrong

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 10:05 | Report Abuse

I dont see anything to do with moral here.

If LGE is to buy some product that I am selling, I would even give it to him for free.

He is a national hero.

On the other hand if Nasib is to buy something for me, I would mark up price.

U tolong saya, saya tolong lu mah!!!!!!!!

RandyRoe

165 posts

Posted by RandyRoe > 2016-03-24 10:09 | Report Abuse

lch90 got wisdom mah

RandyRoe

165 posts

Posted by RandyRoe > 2016-03-24 10:10 | Report Abuse

They cannot find any connection with Ah Phang on business side but want him to take leave. Khir Toyo case was shown the connection from initial stage lor

yctee

77 posts

Posted by yctee > 2016-03-24 10:10 | Report Abuse

If you give it free and he accepts it, that is what I meant morally wrong

stainlyho37

2,266 posts

Posted by stainlyho37 > 2016-03-24 10:14 | Report Abuse

clap..clap...clap......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-03-24 10:18 | Report Abuse

When Najib on investigation on 1mdb....no need to take leave mah..!!

MILOBUN

1 posts

Posted by MILOBUN > 2016-03-24 10:44 | Report Abuse

Political ideologies difference aside.
Don't you all (the rakyat) think that this is good in the long run? Politicians need to think twice before using their donations.
Provided MACC is independent though.

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 11:22 | Report Abuse

not really yctee.

If we give offering to monks and they accept it, does it mean he is morally wrong?

It really depends.

if LGE takes the kind offer he is morally wrong.

If LGE do not take the offer he is arrogant and spends a lot of money, suspected of using government fund for own use.

What do you want him to do?

yctee

77 posts

Posted by yctee > 2016-03-24 12:11 | Report Abuse

You know LGE is not a monk or someone who is in desperate need for help, and how can you compare ? Simple, accept and paid for it at market rate, you probably do not know how LEE family in Singapore settle the house discount issue although the discount was offered to every one

yctee

77 posts

Posted by yctee > 2016-03-24 12:15 | Report Abuse

All these willing buyer willing seller and statutory declaration sound too familiar and that's why we are against it

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 12:20 | Report Abuse

A monk is never someone desperate for help.

Actual case. I bought a property from developer 650k [1 car park].

After completion I found DIBS flippers selling at 570K[2 car park].

Significantly lower than developer price.

So if we buy the Rm 570k so it is morally wrong?

And opt to buy one at market rate?

Only idiots will do that.

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 12:24 | Report Abuse

So, fortune bull, it is necessary for all ministers to declare everything before they buy? I dont see BN doing any of that.

More over they buy a property at lower price.

Bn the crook on the other hand, just a normal secretary of youth has 100 Milion? What about the head of youth?

The higher ups?

and king of cronies najis?

Ask him declare some of his assets let us see if the got the ding dongs.

yctee

77 posts

Posted by yctee > 2016-03-24 12:27 | Report Abuse

You already pointed out the right thing to do, i.e buy at market rate at 570k.it looks like you are totally confused of the whole issue and I never said the monk is someone who is desperate for help

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 12:30 | Report Abuse

@ fortunebull, yes there are no saints in politics.

But BN definitely aint no saint. They brought up a small issue, ppl buying cheaper house willing buyer willing seller case just to cover up the whole 1MDB case.My brains are very clear. Asal bukan BN. anything will do.
@ yctee I am not confused at all. Since it is the right thing to do is buying at RM 570k, then it is not wrong for LGE to purchase his house at a lower price. It is definitely the right thing to do.

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-03-24 12:30 | Report Abuse

dude, simple check on mudah.com will reveal that the pinhorn property Mr Clean bought is very undervalued. cmon la..

Chinese are very very shrewd in property nego. no such thing as "i like him so give him discount".. That Phang lady even dare to say she never check the property price cos long time ago agreed verbally. Say something that is believable la..

while this property matter is extremely small case compared to 2.6 bil, that doesnt make it ok to do.

If its wrong ppl should call it wrong, not blindly support.

This is what our elders did during mahatir time. everyone know he got sapu but all say its okay because he economy was prospering during his time.

jkcool888

30 posts

Posted by jkcool888 > 2016-03-24 12:34 | Report Abuse

link them first before talk talk here la

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-03-24 12:44 | Report Abuse

yeah dont blindly support. putar like this putar like that. wrong is a wrong. 2.6 bil wrong. 100 mil is wrong. 2.8 mil is wrong also.

malaysians never learn. Ppl repeating mahartir era mistake in Penang now.

what ever Mr. Clean do is always right. Never open eyes, never ask question, just become dumb ppl all over again.

541 posts

Posted by 914601117 > 2016-03-24 12:52 | Report Abuse

One party ruler in Malaysia will never bring progress in Malaysia, unless the nation is more than 90% of same group/race/religion. Malaysia could only developed in 2080

lotusf1

1,159 posts

Posted by lotusf1 > 2016-03-24 12:53 | Report Abuse

a land meant for the marginalized penangnites to own affordable homes ..I cant believe we have got politicians who throw big nets to catch profits while depriving the rights of the poor.!

supersaiyan3

3,128 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2016-03-24 12:58 | Report Abuse

Fortune, it's not blind support we are seeing. It's blind accusation!

Where is the link? Come on! You read SR all transaction records, e-mail, contract, corporate minute are seized, still "no wrongdoing". Come on!

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 13:06 | Report Abuse

Lala26,pls study case by case,every case is different from one another.In L.G.E's case it is a genuine S & P transaction between a buyer and seller and landlord selling long-time tenant,there is no element of cheating or criminal wrong doing.The landlord gets better returns from the sale than from renting out.
Whereas in case of RM100mln it is outright cheating,abuse of powers,intentional negligence to cover-up so to cheat the money.
Whereas in RM2.6 bln,it is a donation for some unknown secrets and the money is returned and case settled unless with more evidences.

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 13:13 | Report Abuse

I am not sure if ppl are really blind or acting blind.

2.6 billion is cash in account. Stolen from the ppl.

100 million is money from corruption and blindly taken.

2.6 million house is MONEY PAID TO PURCHASE A HOUSE!

THERE IS NOTHING TO PUTAR OR CHANGE!

THE ONLY THING HE BENEFIT FROM IS PURCHASING CHEAPER STUFF!

NOT ASKING PPL TO MARK UP PRICE SO THAT THEY CAN GET COMMISSION!

If you insist he is wrong, from now on do not purchase anything cheap.

Go buy expensive stuff forever.

Buy ANZO when it is RM 3.

Buy Tenaga when it is RM 30.

Or else it is morally wrong.

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-03-24 13:14 | Report Abuse

Donation by Penang people for beloved CM to own a house is more believable than donation by dead Saudi king to PM

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 13:15 | Report Abuse

Agreed Desa.

And also look at the condition of his house.

So noble and simple.

Do you think we can see any of those in our beloved BN house?

My goodness. Probably gold plated everything.

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 13:20 | Report Abuse

Fortune bull, please dont bull here.

Your quotes are all merely speculative with no prove.

Show some links proven money or benefit into DAP accounts from taman mangis land.

I am not sure why you are in this klse investor. The way you look at stocks without announcement and prove, you probably lost a lot of money didnt you?

Show it cmon.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 13:23 | Report Abuse

Fortune bull,to the seller it doesn't matter who pays the rental but by selling the property at RM2.8mln she gets about RM11k per month which is better than RM5000/-,so is a good deal for her.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-03-24 13:28 | Report Abuse

Hshaha, must you all who kutuk2 never sell house above 20 yrs old. My dad's house, 40 yr old house, sold after many years for sale. At 20% below market value. Most prospective buyers were only willing to pay 40% below market value.

Current economy you go try sell old house at market see how many years you take. Chinese shrewd, sure, remember chibese buyer also shrewd. You open such high price, I go next street, next taman look for newer, cheaper one.

Pls also look up property guru. Iproperty, mudah, see how many new, beautiful looking 3 to 4 storey bangalows for sale in Penang. 7,000 sq ft, 8,000sq ft, even 10,000 sq ft asking price RM3.3 to RM3.6 mil. Havent nego and using agent.

Plus the house UMNO goons go make trouble like along throw molotov style. Straight away price go down another 20% cos of such incident.

So....dont just simply say, go face prospective buyers yourself then you know how the property market is. No necessary buyer must die2 must a particular house, got 1001 other options

jkcool888

30 posts

Posted by jkcool888 > 2016-03-24 13:30 | Report Abuse

Looks like being CM he cannot drive good bargain

Posted by Jajabinks > 2016-03-24 14:30 |

Post removed.Why?

532 posts

Posted by 1901 > 2016-03-24 15:08 | Report Abuse

This is what a politician view of politician - good luck to those who all out to defend a fellow politician. Talk stock is better!

UK Prime Minister David Cameron reflects the serious problem we have with
politicians. Politicians have ZERO respect for our human rights for they only think about how they are going to raid our wealth to pay for their families and retirements at our expense.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-03-24 15:18 | Report Abuse

LGE...Penang people treat him like God rite? God where got wrong, never heard before...

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-03-24 15:18 | Report Abuse

God is for pai pai...not to blame one...haha

lch90

228 posts

Posted by lch90 > 2016-03-24 15:23 | Report Abuse

yep. He did nothing wrong.

Unlike bunch of dumno jerks.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-03-24 16:38 | Report Abuse

btw...where is the admin, why bring up politic under stock market...waste my time take a look...thought LGE want to goreng TAMBUN

speakup

26,092 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-03-24 16:38 | Report Abuse

so if I sell my condo to najib for only rm1 (i incur the loss), najib will be arrested?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 16:57 | Report Abuse

Eagle 100,I agree with you on this point,I think Lke now can offer to sell to that fellow who claims it is RM6mln to him at discount of 10% which is RM5.4mln and makes a fortune of RM2.6mln from him or MACC official for his valuation.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-03-24 17:16 | Report Abuse

Fam Jenny, UMNO youth showed a document either LHDN or sthing like that, LGE's house is valued at RM4.2 mil(didnt state which year). In any case its not RM6 mil as claimed by Shah guy, the UMNO MP.

Bungalows in Penang listing now , 2016, at ard 10% below the valued price. Advertisement stated value =RM4 mil, asking price=RM3.7 mil. Rennovated, furnished, very nice looking if the pics 100% genuine.

New Bungalows from SP Setia, RM3.28 mil near SUngai Dua, USM. Of course smaller land but 3 or 4 storey with lift leh. Near the beaches new ones more expensive RM3.5 to RM3.8 mil

For me, even the RM2.5 mil Ms Phang paid for I think too high, kedekut ol me, haha. If got money might as well buy the brand new ones.

ANyway, this is stocks forum, this topic already discussed in other forums related to politics.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 19:12 | Report Abuse

Eagle100,Recently there is a setback in demand for properties due to uncertainties to collapse in oil price and the steep depreciation in rm but since the recovery in oil and currency the property will slowly recover.So we have find out when the valuation is taken but a willing buyer and selling still stands as the owner has the absolute to sell at the price she wants if they know each other.Even given free to a friend is her very basic rights.
They are rich people who give their properties to even their servants and nurses bcos a friendship is built,forged and nothing to do with corruption.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 19:13 | Report Abuse

This bungalow is not gated and guarded so less security and less value.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz