169 comment(s). Last comment by merryman 2016-04-04 14:02

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2016-03-23 20:09 | Report Abuse

Totally agree with fortune bull..

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-03-23 20:12 | Report Abuse

donation....or for love and affection. She loves her CM more than the Saudi King love the PM....that is obvious too.

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2016-03-23 20:24 | Report Abuse

People who live in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones...

Sam Singh

246 posts

Posted by Sam Singh > 2016-03-23 20:59 | Report Abuse

Many biased hypocrites here. What Khir Toyo did was wrong. But it's okay when Tokong did the same. And the political monkeys twist left and right trying to justify Tokong's actions.

Posted by Rajuan_Singh > 2016-03-23 21:18 | Report Abuse

What so hypocrite?
1. Khir Toyo is mansion this is bungalow
2. Khir Toyo proven connection to the seller in favors, they need to prove Phang benefited selling cheap to LGE
3. Why aren't they checking all mansions owned by our minister?
4. Why check only those underpaid houses, why not check all those over paid mansion??? And whether they can really afford???
5. Why hasn't 1Mdb and Sport Ministry resolved first? But pick on LGE which will be straight forward
6. What about those wearing RM400k above watches? Why stop at bungalow? Why not Mansion ? Why not watches? Burkina?
7. Why consistent in checking opposition? And took 5yrs to confirm 100Million missing in sports ministry??

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-03-23 21:31 | Report Abuse

<yawn> <copy paste>
http://www.theborneopost.com/2013/05/31/court-of-appeal-upholds-jail-sentence-on-dr-khir-toyo/
On the second issue, he said the appellant had shown interest on the said property since 2004 and eventually, Shamsuddin had agreed to sell it at a price of RM3.5 million to look after his business interest where he had many dealings with the PKNS.

“The transaction was made not on a ‘willing buyer and willing seller’ basis where SP2 had bought the property at a price of RM7 million,” Azahar explained.

..........Azahar said SP2 originally (in 2004), when Dr Mohamad Khir showed an interest on the property, had offered a price of RM6.5 million and had to agree to a lower price later to look after his business interest as a contractor.

Summary : Khir Toyo one was case of willing buyer, UNwilling seller.
Seller bought for RM7 mil(some sources quoted as RM5 mil, rennovate RM1.5 mil=RM6.5mil), testified he was forced to sell it for RM3.5 mil. Seller suffered losses as had to sell lower than his purchase price

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-03-23 21:36 | Report Abuse

Main stream source :
The properties were bought at RM3.5 million, in contrast to the price of RM6.5 million paid for it by Ditamas and the former Sungai Panjang assemblyman was accused of committing the offence at the official residence of the Selangor Menteri Besar in Jalan Permata 7/1, Section 7, Shah Alam, on May 29, 2007.

http://english.astroawani.com/malaysia-news/land-case-former-selangor-mb-khir-toyo-jailed-12-months-74869

kbkool

215 posts

Posted by kbkool > 2016-03-23 21:42 | Report Abuse

Tokong is above the law for those who blindly worship him..even if tokong is corrupt..

Posted by Rajuan_Singh > 2016-03-23 21:50 | Report Abuse

All everyone here ask is for fairness. Investigate LGE for underpaying pls investigate also those w mansion. Also ask why 1mdb no need to pay gst for all its transaction. Where is fairness?

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2016-03-23 22:15 | Report Abuse

Just a 10,000sq ft bungalow, these Dumno man made hell of noise. same go to MCA/Gerakan dogies..Based on the state resources controlled by DAP, LGE could simply swallow much bigger deal if he really wanted/ corrupted.

Please use your "brain" if you really have one. stupid !

Junichiro

2,039 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2016-03-23 22:38 | Report Abuse

Tmn Manggis land was sold by open tender. So what is the issue?

Posted by Molek Nan Fang > 2016-03-23 23:29 | Report Abuse

林冠英不是人吗? 只要是人都有私欲,都有贪念。狐狸尾巴始终都是要露出来的。26亿=2.6billion. 弄清楚才写吧!

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-23 23:59 | Report Abuse

To be fair,a willing buyer and a willing seller transacted an agreement at an agreed price so why a raised controversy.My grandmother sold a house to neighbour very cheap because they were buddies and she rendered free errant.
When I was in S'por many years ago,my friend paid Sing dollars 45 for a 3 storey bungalow because landlord he was a kind multi millionaire who pitied my friend with five children to support.
I am quite shocked a chief minister is not given a government residence to stay and can propose to build one for him.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 00:01 | Report Abuse

Correction:...so why raised a controversy.......

moneySIFU

5,852 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-03-24 00:06 | Report Abuse

Ya ya ya, Fam Jenny, when people donate 2.6b to me, it is not corruption if I am PM.

Khir Toyo should have not been jailed if he was not MB then.

Lim's case should not be an issue if he is not in power now.

Who cared what price he paid for his house when he was still opposition.

moneySIFU

5,852 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-03-24 00:08 | Report Abuse

Everyone corrupted when everyone tasted the power in Malaysia

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 00:16 | Report Abuse

Also he was her tenant who paid a rental of RM5000/-per month to her.If she puts RM2.8mln from the proceeds of sale in the bank,she can easily get RM11k which is better than the rental income.So she may think it is a right decision.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:19 | Report Abuse

Go & investigate those UMNO MP & Ministers houses and you will be very surprised how expensive they are and I am 101% sure that these UMNO people CANNOT THESE MULTI MILLIONS DOLLAR HOUSES...now this comes to the question...where did they the UMNO MPs & Ministers get the tens of millions ringgit to buy those mansions???

Take a good look at these mansions own by UMNO MPs , MBs or Ministers and then ONLY can we talk.

http://postimg.org/image/x1107bl07/

http://s23.postimg.org/pl1qlixaz/UMNO_MINISTERS_HOUSES.jpg

..and these below houses or mansions an UMNO Minister can afford to buy & own and yet they are in fact owning them, so how UMNO boot lickers & supporters???

http://postimg.org/image/ed2kkhu19/

http://s22.postimg.org/qrpcktljl/more_UMNO_MINISTERS_HOUSES.jpg

All these Mahligais must be investigated. What are their income, how they got so much of money, so big land, ...how much tax they paid? MACC got balls? Income Tax DG got balls?

We need to recover some 'stolen' properties to sell and reduce colossal national debts Najib has created .

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:24 | Report Abuse

That's why I say, when we have a new Government, the MACC must be given separation of powers from the AG, so that they can prosecute cases connected with corruption.
The MACC should start by checking up on who own super bungalows, penthouses, mansions or luxurious vehicles and where do they derive their income from to be able to own such expensive palaces and cars. I'm sure there'll be a lot of explaining to do from the owners and if they cannot proof that they can afford to live such luxurious lives, they should be investigated and prosecuted in the court of law.
This is the only way to catch thieves who are ripping the nation and individuals dry. Anyone agree ?????????

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:27 | Report Abuse

Exco Member Phee Boon Poh has read out the Statutory Declaration by Phang Li Koon with relation to the house no. 25, Pinhorn Road, Penang.

In para 12 of the Statutory Declaration dated Mac 22, 2016, Phang Li Koon stated :

I do not understand why my agreement to selling the house to CM has been blown up to such a big national issue when I have no business dealings with the state government by selling the house to him. It is my decision at what price I want to sell to the CM. I stress that I was not pressured or forced or under any undue influence by CM or any party to sell the house to CM at RM2.8 million. I sold at my own free will on a willing buyer and willng seller basis.

Para 13. I also wish to clarify that I am not a director nor shareholder of KLIDC company which has sucessfully bid for the Taman Manggis land under an open tender. I am also not involved in the management of the company. I reserve my right to legal action against any party should they try to make unnecessary connection to the complicate the matter and drag me into this controversy.

FULL DECLARATION below :

STATUTORY DECLARATION

I, PHANG LI KOON (NRIC No. XXXXXX-07-XXXX) a Malaysian residing in No. XXX-X, Xxxxx Xxxxx, XXXXX Georgetown, Pulau Pinang solemnly and sincerely declare the following:

I got to know CM’s family since 2008. I became a close friend to his wife, Betty Chew since then because of her friendly and humble character.

In 2008, I bought a house at No. 25, Pinhorn Road, Penang for RM 2.5 million and did some renovation with the intention to let my brother live in. However after I heard from CM’s wife that she was looking for a place to rent due to termites problem at her official residence, I decided to offer them my house to stay. A tenancy agreement was entered and signed on 1/7/2009 with 3 years tenure at RM5,000 per month but later the tenure was extended to another 3 years to 30/6/2015.

At that time I felt very honoured to rent my house to Penang Chief Minister and his family and also able to help them with their house problem.

However, renting the house to them had caused me much distress and stress from the BN and NGOs alleging untrue stories about me. By then I decided to sell the house. There were also more incidents in later years from demonstrations and funeral rites held in front of the house, to even molotov cocktails bomb thrown into the house compound which make the house so exposed and unsafe.

There were endless news on the house with its address and pictures splashed all over the newspapers. I felt very uncomfortable that if my relatives or I ever decide to stay there in future, I will not feel safe and secure to stay in such an overly exposed and much publicized house.

So by early year of 2012, I had orally let CMs wife, Betty Chew know that if they were ready and willing to buy, I will sell them the house at RM2.8 million. I was told by Betty that they were interested but CM was worried that he could not afford buying the house if he was not re-elected as the Chief Minister. So Betty asked whether I would still sell the house to them at the same price of RM2.8 million after the 13th General elections.

However after the 13th general election in 2013, CM’s wife told me that they still need some time to purchase the property and she requested for an option to purchase at later date when they were ready to do so. In 2014 CM and I then executed an agreement dated 23.6.2014 whereby I agreed to grant him a 5 year option tenure to purchase the said property at RM2.8million in consideration of CM paying me RM100,000-00. Pending exercising of the option, I shall continue to allow CM and family to continue renting the said property.

Sometime before the extension tenancy was up in 30/6/2015, I had made up my mind to dispose off the property for good. I am a businesswoman and I do not wish to tolerate unnecessary stress and have my name splashed all over the newspapers or social media again and again especially when those insensitive people want to attack CM or raise issue on the Taman Manggis land which I am not involved. I decided to sell the property because it attracts so many unnecessary publicities and allegations from time to time.

I had again asked CM’s wife, Betty to request CM to exercise the option to purchase. I did not survey the market when I decided to sell to CM in 2015 because I didn’t think it was necessary. I already have CM as a buyer and there was an understanding pursuant to the Agreement dated 23.6.2014 pertaining to the agreed sale price.

After CM’s wife, Betty told me that they have managed to secure a house loan, we decided to sign the sale agreement at the price we agreed earlier; i.e RM2.8mil. From my records the sale & purchase agreement was signed on 28.7.2015 and the bank released the full loan sum in October, 2015.

..to continue below next

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:27 | Report Abuse

...continue from above..

CM and his family had been my good tenants for the last 6 years. To me, CM is a respectable leader and I feel very honoured to sell my property to him. I think Penang has done well under his administration. Most importantly I have sold my property to the person I respect. I have no regret of selling my property to CM at RM2.8million. I have cleared myself of unnecessary headache and stress.

I do not understand why my agreement to selling the house to CM has been blown up to such a big national issue when I have no business dealings with the state government. Neither have I obtained any benefit from the state government by selling the house to him. It is my decision at what price I want to sell to the CM. I stress that I was not pressured or forced or under any undue influence by CM or any party to sell the house to CM at RM2.8 million. I sold at my own free will on a willing buyer and willing seller basis.

I also wish to clarify here that I am not a director nor shareholder of KLIDC company which has successfully bid for the Taman Manggis land under an open tender. I am also not involved in the management of the company. I reserve my right to legal action against any party should they try to make unnecessary connection to complicate the matter and drag me into this controversy.

And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declaration Act 1960.

Subscribed and solemnly )
declared by the abovenamed )
at Georgetown )
in the state of Penang ) ……………………………
on this 22nd day of March 2016 ) PHANG LI KOON

Before me,

…………………………………….
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:28 | Report Abuse

Just initiate legal proceedings on those fitnah-mongers. No need to explain to idiots who won't accept any reasoning. Let them shame themselves in the court of law, and be subjected to Allah's grilling in the hereafter. They deserve it!

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:29 | Report Abuse

I think there is no need for YB LGE to explain any further as the SD is self explanatory. Consult your lawyers and initiate legal action against that UMNO idiots for false claim against you in your personal capacity. And also any news print that tainted your name following the UMNO idiots false claim.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:30 | Report Abuse

Thanks to BN lackey for allowing LGE to reveal his net worth. Does all BN MPs and State Assembly person have the guts to reveal the value of their residence and when it was acquire. Also invite the media to enter your residence. If this LGE property episode put the UMNO and BN politicians in the bad light of living in excess, they have the UMNO MP to blame for stirring the hornet's nest. The moral of this episode is "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stone". How can voter support those who open their mouth without consulting their brain. Opposition supporters, start working on a property acquisition trail of all BN and BN friendly MPs and State Assembly persons fot thr next election. Remember all your findings must be substantiated with facts and evidence. Do not allow emotions and hatred dull your objectives. A little help goes a long way.. Good luck.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:31 | Report Abuse

Hope this unwarranted event will give more strength to Penang CM to fight against evil and madness in the country political field. BTW, he bought it with a bank loan!

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:33 | Report Abuse

Thanks to all BN bustards,you really make LGE stronger cause you guys are so so so stupid.IQ is lower than my PIG.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:33 | Report Abuse

Makes people reject UMNO even more

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:35 | Report Abuse

From now on, if there still anybody or any party who still not satisfy on the price of the bungalow purchase by LGE, you're welcome to repeat the same allegation against LGE & it's previous bungalow owner in front of all reporters .

BERANI ATAU TAK?

You will definately be sued until you have no more pants to wear.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:36 | Report Abuse

2.6 billion in personal account and 250 million lembu condominium no problem buying 2.8 million house big problem

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:37 | Report Abuse

Where are all the bums now hiding behind the Parlimen privilege.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:38 | Report Abuse

CM Lim....we Penang people & also Malaysian people are 100% behind you!

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:38 | Report Abuse

Wasting time this umno /mca people
..spend more time on others things!!!

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:40 | Report Abuse

Thanks to BN lackey for allowing LGE to reveal his net worth. Does all BN MPs and State Assembly person have the guts to reveal the value of their residence and when it was acquire. Also invite the media to enter your residence. If this LGE property episode put the UMNO and BN politicians in the bad light of living in excess, they have the UMNO MP to blame for stirring the hornet's nest. The moral of this episode is "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stone". How can voter support those who open their mouth without consulting their brain. Opposition supporters, start working on a property acquisition trail of all BN and BN friendly MPs and State Assembly persons fot thr next election. Remember all your findings must be substantiated with facts and evidence. Do not allow emotions and hatred dull your objectives. A little help goes a long way.. Good luck.

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-03-24 00:42 | Report Abuse

When owners sell properties to politicians,you all better be careful any time can be accused of suspected corruption.Beware of them coming after you for nothing and get into hot soup.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:50 | Report Abuse

A CM so humbly said they may not be able to afford if he is not elected says a lot about lge and betty yet many supports unwanting characters who lived in palaces and defended that its the same scenario. How blind can you be? Its a free world alright and you can throw any accusation you wish but pls, at the end of the day... touch your conscience a bit, tepuk dada and ask yourself... was this a blatant corruption and that this tokong is being way out of line? Look back at all the mega and blatant corruptions commited by other dirt cheap politicians... you do the math.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 00:51 | Report Abuse

THIEVING DUMNO "MUD DIGGER" PIGS CAN BUY MILLIONS AND RENOVATE MILLIONS BUT ALL THE STUPID ANJING PENCACAIs JUST WAG THEIR TAILS. BUT WHEN ONE PEOPLE'S CM WHO HAVE TO SECURE A BANK LOAN TO PURCHASE A SECOND HAND HOUSE, THESE PARIAH ANJINGs & BABIs BARKED LIKE RABID PARIAH ANIMALS... WISH COULD SHOOT THEM ONE BY ONE LIKE RABID DOGS!

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:01 | Report Abuse

http://postimg.org/image/zcrwr8zw3/

http://s21.postimg.org/8rpdvoxiv/UMNO_MINISTERS_MANSIONS.jpg

All these Mahligais must be investigated. What are their income, how they got so much of money, so big land, ...how much tax they paid? MACC got balls? Income Tax DG got balls?

We need to recover some 'stolen' properties to sell and reduce collosal national debts najib has created .

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-03-24 01:03 | Report Abuse

a simple check on mudah.com will reveal that a 3000sqft property near greenlane is abt 3 million. How come 10000sqft property 2.8 million?.
Chinese are considered extremely smart and ruthless when nego Property price. but how come almost all Chinese become dumb overnight in property matters when it is related to LGE? old house la.. not mansion la..willing seller la.. this la.. that la.. grandfather story la...

walaweh just agree that LGE underpaid (not obvious meh..??)

isnt it obvious something happen in the background.

The matter at hand is not how huge the amount is. Its about he being so fake. act like so pure and honest.

Just because its LGE and its DAP then its okay is it?..

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:07 | Report Abuse

UMNO MANIACS.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:08 | Report Abuse

Well done LGE.... shame those crooks who build mansions beyond their pay scales

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-03-24 01:09 | Report Abuse

so i guess its okay for DAP ppl to be abit abit corrupt since BN ppl are more corrupt??

thats y this country so corrupt one.. everyone also corrupt.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:10 | Report Abuse

The Tasek Gelugor UMNO MP Shabudin Yahya tried to be an UMNO Baru hero by bringing-up the 30 yrs Pinhorn bungalow purchased for RM2.8 millions by Penang CM,YB Lim Guan Eng into a corruption issue but was very badly flayed in the process.Now he has to turn and run with his tail between his leg. When challenged by YB LGE for a debate,Shabudin Yahya said it was a cheap gimmick and immature,what a dumb-ass MP sitting in arliament at tax-payers expense.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:10 | Report Abuse

Very simple, this pussy Shabuddin couldn't repeat his claim outside of parliament, he has no proof and evidence, case closed what's there to argue?

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:11 | Report Abuse

Guan Eng, let us not compare this Shabudin Yahya fellow to Rafizi Ramli and Tony Pua. He is totally unfit even to lick the soles of Rafizi's and Tony's shoes. He is obviously a coward, and that he's made an accusation he is completely unable to back up with irrefutable evidence.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:12 | Report Abuse

Shabudin, be a man and repeat it outside Parliment.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:12 | Report Abuse

Shahbuddin, you masih ada telur? You have no maruah. Why? Lim ask you to repeat the statement outside parliament so that he can sue you. Don't behave like a coward. Do it to prove that you also have Bugis blood like Najib, another coward.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:13 | Report Abuse

Any Penangite would know Pinhorn Road is not "High End" and the house is a modest one. The spin that the property is worth RM 6 million has no merit.

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:14 | Report Abuse

Shahbodohin he is a nobody let alone this ikan bilis punya teloq. A pure distraction to more important issues of the nation. People like this only brings down the Nation. Crooks like Najis bin Nazak who sapu RM2.6bil cannot be further questioned about the funds at 1MDB. Sack the AG & appointed a puppet of his. Any minister who questioned him kena sack. You ingat ini bapak you punya country ar? Pui!!

supermix2

1,069 posts

Posted by supermix2 > 2016-03-24 01:14 | Report Abuse

DUMNO leaders are trained to make noise and good at chicken out.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz