Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by somchik 2016-05-17 00:06

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2016-05-14 10:35 | Report Abuse

The reason for them to do this is simple, less stocks to invests then they have all the reasons to lend to Govt and IMDB liked projects and gone all our monies.

We the workers have all the moral rights to know where our monies goes and not for them to decide..............best is dissolved this compulsory saving and let the workers keep for themselves rather than letting them do what they want..............seems EPF are going the way like Tabung Haji, LTAT, MARA ways of doing things.

paperplane2016

21,544 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-05-14 11:16 | Report Abuse

Well loan to 1mdb more holly and syariah.....

iamalex

241 posts

Posted by iamalex > 2016-05-14 11:18 | Report Abuse

after the split the investment to syariah/nonsyariah. ...the return will definitely a lot lower. what a stupid move.....tied everything to religion

Posted by WaKaLuGong > 2016-05-14 12:15 | Report Abuse

or we may have two different dividend rate in future? one for believer and the other for non-believer

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-05-14 14:00 | Report Abuse

you forgot to mention banks....banks charge interest and not syariah.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-05-14 14:01 | Report Abuse

1 MDB is of course syariah.

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-05-14 14:17 | Report Abuse

Syockmanmy...um....you're right, i wonder if maybank, cimb, rhb are consider sysriah complaint or not...

saydon

215 posts

Posted by saydon > 2016-05-14 14:23 | Report Abuse

Sick ppls with public money..

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2016-05-14 14:47 | Report Abuse

In Malaysia u can expect all sorts of funny ideas in future...be prepared unless new generations with really educated n talented taking over the country!

somchik

1,220 posts

Posted by somchik > 2016-05-15 23:05 | Report Abuse

We are now in digital world. All the transactions be it sukuk . Bond , salary, payment , dividend . Sale, taxes, transctions mostly no more in in hard cash . All the digital transaction going round in electronics , tell me wat the fuk shariah got to with
Digits . Really stupidity has gone into some head giving so much credit to irrelevant terminology. Tell me which digit is shAriah compliant and which one is not . Even come to the notes we receive for our salary can you be sure it was not shariah compliant meaning not involving in sinful transaction.

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-05-16 06:51 | Report Abuse

Well, we have to accept the fact that muslim and malay population is increasing while others are dropping. And malaysia is going to be more islam in future bcos parties politic are going to compete who is more islam than the others to woo for their votes. and syariah compliant is the way of future in msia. Khazanah, PNB, EPF KWAP, Amanah Saham, all are going to be syariah compliant sooner or later. Whether we agree it or not, in term of investment, we must take this into consideration in future.

Posted by apabolehbuat > 2016-05-16 07:53 | Report Abuse

So does that mean EPF, PNB, KWAP, etc. can only invest in foreign stocks that are syariah-compliant? M'sia only trade with countries that are s-c? M'sia cannot buy commercial aircraft, ships, trains, and other big ticket items from non s-c countries? I'm totally baffled by this?

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2016-05-16 08:56 | Report Abuse

in other words, we are going backward to be like Syria, Afghanistan, etc. Hence, do not surprise there will be more brotherhood infighting like what happened in most Islam countries........own race killing own kind because of power, greed, monies. corruptions.........and using religious issue as camouflage.

But one thing is good about this.......lesser human on the planet and no need God interventions........self extinction.

somchik

1,220 posts

Posted by somchik > 2016-05-17 00:06 | Report Abuse

Let me try to highlight the real issue here about syariah compliant , if epf , ltat pnb really giving money , loan, directly to the company and involve partly in the mangement of "sinful business " i could accept it,

However in today scenario we just select any company in bursa or any stock in the whole world and make selection base on the whatever digital data that are available like , paid up capital , balance sheet , pe, roe , and other useful info, and make decision to buy the share base on FA and TA,

We make choices base on the digital data, graph, indicators to trade and make investment .. really to make more digits added to your initial digital investment that is available . eg if says your trading limit in one account is 500k , four trading accounts will give you 2M digital money to trade within 3 days or even T+7 , if you are good can do it,can make more digits or loose digits..really appear as money if withdrawn thru atm a few days later ,lol.

Needless to say epf and other institutions actively do daily trading of buy and sell and make profits..why got to consult the ularmak who know nut about electronic trading ( manipulation),

tell me are we still in the dark ages whence the ruler have to consult the religious prick to manage the country economy and the science of electronic trading. Electronics were not even known 1400 years ago.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz