14 people like this.

54 comment(s). Last comment by iloveshare128 2016-06-23 14:58

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-05-30 19:10 | Report Abuse

Blacksails, particle board are kind of wood, so you are right, it is commodity. All furniture include those sold at ikea are also commdity. Many people like to buy commodity & put it at home for display only.

Blacksails

762 posts

Posted by Blacksails > 2016-06-01 14:41 | Report Abuse

Nature and management of the business are as important if not more important
than financial analysis in fundamental analysis? Warren B?

popo92

578 posts

Posted by popo92 > 2016-06-06 22:33 | Report Abuse

in term of business, this company is doing great. I don't see people worry about this industry because its under commodity business, hevea is definitely undervalued being a commodity company. What concerns me with hevea might be coming commodities price war due to strengthening of USD, will hevea stands bright among competitions?

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-06-23 14:58 | Report Abuse

since you guys are talking about Hevea, I would also like to bring to your attention on Evergreen Fibreboard... this share has retreated since it reached its peak at RM2.56 (and after bonus issue of 1:2)... to now RM1.07... the latest EPS was 2.68sen (after bonus issue) and it is trending to earn more than 10sen for full year (as MYR remains weak against USD, and the company is doing a lot of restructure in the operation to bring down costs; and also the low raw material costs now)... if you really studied this share well, you will noticed that their results are still as good as they were when it was trading at its peak price (RM2.56).. I believe the recent sell-down was due to many speculations that MYR will get stronger vs USD and export play is over... but I do not think this is the case.. in fact, just like Hevea, Evergreen's profit is sustainable and its management team is definitely one of the best, if not the best...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz