15 people like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by coolio 2016-08-07 10:14

SALAM

1,025 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2016-07-01 17:42 | Report Abuse

KC not only a data-based FA, he could have something (a super detector sofeware or Eye in the Sky) to survey the 3000 or so companies on the Bursa. OTB has this magic scanner for his surveillance purpose

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-07-03 22:59 | Report Abuse

Good summary to "revert"

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-07-05 14:10 | Report Abuse

may i know how much is the "small fee"?

coolio

620 posts

Posted by coolio > 2016-08-07 10:14 | Report Abuse

With downturn in oil and gas industry now, with so many people got laid off, I'm still blessed as I'm still keeping my job and in fact I'm busier than before where I have to go to offshore more often because shortage of staffs, but this doesn't stop me from reading all KC's articles, I treat all his posting like diamond. Newbie or in fact all investor out there should take KC wise word seriously, just like from this article. I’m very sure you will learn plenty reading his articles and learn his methods. I have recommended many of my friends to join his online course.
I don't mind paying few bucks to get KC's services like his new stock pick services because i have gained so much from stock market using his methods. I just let the money to run and compounding with the good companies I'm investing in. Still long way to achieve 8 figures in my investing journey, but I think with KC investing philosophy, I will achieve sooner than expected.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz