4 people like this.

206 comment(s). Last comment by iloveshare128 2016-10-17 15:20

Cherrie

183 posts

Posted by Cherrie > 2016-10-07 16:36 | Report Abuse

I also support Mr.Koon to continue writing investment articles. He is a successful businessman and investor. His sharing is precious and a gift to all of us.

Boom

39 posts

Posted by Boom > 2016-10-07 16:48 | Report Abuse

Carry on Mr Koon. You have my utmost respect for your generosity and kindness. A very rare humble individual in our present world of the selfish and the proud.

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-10-07 17:05 | Report Abuse

Why shud Mr Koon want to take those abuses from folks in I3. I agree with him if u want to learn go to his blog for them. Personally, I din flw his picks as I had my own. H/ever, I do believe my folks here benefited but many too failed to make profit bad mouthed him.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:09 | Report Abuse

Many badmouthed kyy after he made profit from them

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:10 | Report Abuse

Its good for him to leave i3 forever n focus on charity or politics.

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2016-10-07 17:11 | Report Abuse

As much as I respect Mr. Koon for his charitable deeds, he does not have much credibility left after one failed recommendation after another. i3 is an open platform, everybody have the rights to criticise one another. If Mr. Koon could not take it, he should leave

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-10-07 17:15 | Report Abuse

Support Mr Koon to continue. We still have much to learn from him.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:15 | Report Abuse

Infact he did it once in 2014 when he claimed he shall not lower himself to come to i3 again....but soon when he bought some new stocks he came back again....

Asria

262 posts

Posted by Asria > 2016-10-07 17:16 | Report Abuse

Yes, support

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:17 | Report Abuse

I support mr.koon's intention to leave i3 forever.hope he can walk his talk....

Posted by Treasure_stalker > 2016-10-07 17:18 | Report Abuse

Although sometimes the shares he recommended us to buy didnt increase, but the technique he used to filter and evaluate shares are really worth learning from him! really got a lot to learn from Mr Koon.

People badmouth him just because of jealousy.. no need to flame people, if u dont like, just dont visit his blog, there are a lot of people supporting Mr Koon.

Posted by Chooi Sek Hoo > 2016-10-07 17:23 | Report Abuse

yes I support.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:24 | Report Abuse

I think he has enough of being a laughing stock in i3...give him a break please...respect his decision to leave i3 forever.

speakup

25,122 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-10-07 17:26 | Report Abuse

most ppl dont like Mr Koon for a reason. the reason is they lost money in his recommendations like JTiasa, Mudajaya, FLBhd, .....

JTiasa & Mudajaya were very bad calls, I got friends still trapped in it. Good thing I didn't follow Mr Koon on those 2 stocks.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:28 | Report Abuse

Somebody made fun on his various buy calls on xinquan fm rm1.60 to rm0.60...also on his auditor cousin n his grandchildren....that could be one of the reason he decided to leave

speakup

25,122 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-10-07 17:30 | Report Abuse

I still remember going to his talk with my friends a few years ago, he told everybody to buy JTiasa and said he is a major shareholder and still buying Jtiasa. He promoted Jtiasa as deeply undervalued and cannot lose money one.

My friends jump in...... and they never forgave Mr Koon.....

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2016-10-07 17:32 | Report Abuse

wow! all got flat!

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:35 | Report Abuse

I only remembered that kyy called jtiasa as the most undervalued co in bursa n he promoted it everyday in i3...but he sold all for 10% profit few months later..its was classic

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-10-07 17:35 | Report Abuse

More articles for our info and learning and decision made. Whatever motives behind, just be opened to publish as I believe i3 is practicing true democracy.

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2016-10-07 17:35 | Report Abuse

No one should follow recommendation blindly, you are solely responsible for all your trades. No need to badmouth anybody.

speakup

25,122 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-10-07 17:37 | Report Abuse

Yes, dont blindly follow him. Actually he's a nice guy in person. I spoke to him that day.
But regardless, those who hate him are mainly those who lost money on his calls.

speakup

25,122 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-10-07 17:39 | Report Abuse

maybe he's not so nice in the forums.
but in person, he's a nice guy.

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2016-10-07 17:42 | Report Abuse

What a great loss to i3. I never bought his stocks but I appreaciate his contribution and views....successful person will always have big ego.

It is unfair to blame for all bad recommendations/calls he make.........Research House always make bad call...but nobody blame them.

...Hope you would reconsider your decision sir!

P.s. for all you know....your haters and critics.... probably 18yrs boy with unlimited times on the net!

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-10-07 17:47 | Report Abuse

Give Ah Koon 2 weeks, he will come back again

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:48 | Report Abuse

2 weeks?otb so fast can find new stock for mr.koon?

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-10-07 17:48 | Report Abuse

Many smart investors follow Superkoon to buy Gamuda warrant. Today those smart investors not so smart anymore. Same thing happen with Evergreen, FLBhd, Latitud, Geshen and Genetec. Have I mention Johortin and Vs? You can check it here http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/53120.jsp

mamatede

3,950 posts

Posted by mamatede > 2016-10-07 17:49 | Report Abuse

Gamuda warrant is making good profit, from 0.8 until 1.3... not earning meh?

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:50 | Report Abuse

For those who really miss mr.koon n dont want to go to his facebook for some reason,u may just pay rm1k to subscribe otb's tips....99% similar n u get the tips earlier

Luckybb

13 posts

Posted by Luckybb > 2016-10-07 17:50 | Report Abuse

Yes.I support.

Posted by derrick8228 > 2016-10-07 17:50 | Report Abuse

Mr. Koon where is your integrity, sincerity and honour? You should continue sharing your investment & market ideology! Hoping Mr. Koon continue sharing your market view and recommendation.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:50 | Report Abuse

Xinquan from rm1.60 to below rm0.10...not earning...

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-10-07 17:50 | Report Abuse

Superkoon only ask newbies to buy at 1.39..newbies generously donated to him
Posted by mamatede > Oct 7, 2016 05:49 PM | Report Abuse

Gamuda warrant is making good profit, from 0.8 until 1.3... not earning meh?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-07 17:54 | Report Abuse

good and bad is defined based the majority's opinion.....in life there are no absolute right / wrong & god or bad....in fact there is no such thing.

What we can come out is purely an act which favors the majority....and let everyone voice their opinions. Of course it is upto minority to use their 'dirty' tactics to get they want...who is there to define their tactic is dirty?..but its always the more powerful-majority who has the higher probability of winning.

humans come out with opinions that killing a person is wrong...who can come with an opinion killing a pig is wrong?

my opinion is only this ...if KYY does not have the ability to correctly predict the future earnings growth of a particular stock...from his access to the business nature and owners..please stay away from recommendations.

In many cases...it appears the price move up purely due to the public expectations that KYY is going to help them...but there were no apparent correct predictions where the business really improved.

What we need is someone like Icon...who has higher probability of correct predictions. We dont need a person to brag...and look down on the poors...and yet robbing one group to get a good name from another...

My opinions is right or wrong depends on which group you are....i can only hope it falls under the 'probably more powerful truth reliance group'..he he

saydon

215 posts

Posted by saydon > 2016-10-07 17:55 | Report Abuse

All the BN arse licker will hate him.....:)))

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-10-07 17:56 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon want to hear newbies begging him to come back..he will be back
Posted by CharlesT > Oct 7, 2016 05:54 PM | Report Abuse

Mr.koon intended to leave i3 forever...hope u guys can support him...respect his decision pls

BN_menang

2,982 posts

Posted by BN_menang > 2016-10-07 17:56 | Report Abuse

Why he so hate BN? Isn't BN help him to make so much money? Very ungrateful old man.

Posted by saydon > Oct 7, 2016 05:55 PM | Report Abuse

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-10-07 17:58 | Report Abuse

Because he is now very greedy..he does not need BN...direct power better
Posted by BN_menang > Oct 7, 2016 05:56 PM | Report Abuse

Why he so hate BN? Isn't BN help him to make so much money? Very ungrateful old man.

Posted by saydon > Oct 7, 2016 05:55 PM | Report Abuse

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 17:59 | Report Abuse

Ah koon buddy buddy with dr.m last time...also crony crony

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 18:00 | Report Abuse

He founded mudajaya/gamuda etc n won many contracts....u think he managed to do so by attacking bn?

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-10-07 18:14 | Report Abuse

don't kacau KYY lah...he want to talk, don't want to talk, also not ur business...so funny...ppl don't want to talk, u keep ask him to talk...

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-10-07 18:16 | Report Abuse

u loss money, gain money from his recommendation also not his business...
I just know this market world got 2 type persons...when gain...said is how smart is him...when loss...then will start blame ppl

sell

2,429 posts

Posted by sell > 2016-10-07 18:16 | Report Abuse

Problem is he can talk in his own blogs but cannot ask him questions.

Posted by i4investor > Oct 7, 2016 06:14 PM | Report Abuse
don't kacau KYY lah...he want to talk, don't want to talk, also not ur business...so funny...ppl don't want to talk, u keep ask him to talk...

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-07 18:38 | Report Abuse

Is it this a moral boost to kyy or merely a shoe polishing? Better use the facts to do it proper way la...analyse those counters of his calls for the past 3 years. I THINK many are good calls at the initial stage and follow by .....

fung9815

41 posts

Posted by fung9815 > 2016-10-07 18:48 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, hope you are reading this.

1) Sir, I have huge respect for your philanthropic effort. You have set a great example here for many future successful persons to follow. Salute!

2) Defying the conventional thinking of your followers, I actually support your decision NOT TO WRITE ANYMORE in i3. Reasons being...
(o) While I truly believe your intention is noble, I still think it is a conflict of interest to publicly promoting a stock that you have invested in, especially when you have the influencing power.
(o) Moreover, there were times when you say you are still accumulating the share and the price already started running after you promoted it. So there's even more reason to not write about it.
(o) Based on my experience of reading your articles, sir you have recommended BOTH winners and losers. While I know that you always end your article with a buy-at-your-own-risk caveat, I think there have been many novice investors who blindly bought into your idea(s), either too late or picking the wrong stock, and lost money (I don't care those who made money). It is a social responsibility to ensure no one loses money due to your articles, especially when you don't have an investment adviser license.
(o) I strongly disagree on promoting share investment via margin financing. It is a tool ONLY meant for sophisticated investors and it's very risky even for skillful investors. Many novice investors will blindly follow your advice and fall into debt trap.

3) Most if not all famous investors like Warren Buffett don't share their trading activities publicly, but they never "kedekut" in sharing their wisdom and philosophies. I hope Mr Koon you would continue writing on your investment philosophy without naming any share. Readers will still be benefited.

I wish you a good health and all the best in your philanthropic and investing life.

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2016-10-07 18:49 | Report Abuse

nobody has the obligation to tell you or teach you something, you should held responsibility on yourself. You can try to criticize his method of investment with substantial, but never on his purpose of sharing/contribution. Afterall who are we to judge on people's intention? Unless you can read people mind la then i rest my case.

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2016-10-07 19:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by probability > Oct 7, 2016 05:54 PM | Report Abuse

my opinion is only this ...if KYY does not have the ability to correctly predict the future earnings growth of a particular stock...from his access to the business nature and owners..please stay away from recommendations.

Are you imply that those research house should close their door as well even though they are eligible to do so under the laws? I believe everyone is free to write whatever they wanted to after their due diligence, besides that most of the writer/researcher has put up their disclaimer to warn the reader isn't it? Pointing finger on others is always easy.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-07 19:08 | Report Abuse

Putting aside of his not long lasting good calls for those counter, I want thank kyy for his kind sharing on how to pick a growth /theme stocks. My returns is more than double after applying his technique for being a value trader.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 19:15 | Report Abuse

Bro up_down,to be fair,thanks otb for that

Adam Khoo

22 posts

Posted by Adam Khoo > 2016-10-07 19:16 | Report Abuse

The investment methodology shared by Mr Koon Yew Yin is valuable, however those refer to Koon recommendation must do your own research.

Honestly, I made some profit from Koon recommendation, but I spend a lot of time looking into each stock he mentioned before I buy.

I look into fundamental for stock selection, & only pick those stocks with good & consistent dividend payout records.

I use technical analysis in buy & sell on timing & entry pricing by referring to candlesticks, chart pattern, moving average, support & resistant, volume, Bollinger Bands, CCI, MACD & RSI.

Stock investment is very high risk. Many Investment Bank also gave recommendation that went wrong.

Anyway, I think Mr Koon should continue to share his view in investment knowledge.

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-10-07 19:18 | Report Abuse

I have improved a lot in share investments, thanks to Mr. Koon.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz