4 people like this.

206 comment(s). Last comment by iloveshare128 2016-10-17 15:20

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-07 19:20 | Report Abuse

Bro CharlesT, I did not learn this technique from OTB. It could be OTB teached his subscribers only. I learned only after kyy revealed this in his big big article.

huat021

54 posts

Posted by huat021 > 2016-10-07 19:33 | Report Abuse

i have learned alot from kyy, he share for free and not forcing you to buy or sell. You can blaim yourself if losing money for follow blindly. i hope he can share more in future, thanks KYY

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2016-10-07 20:34 | Report Abuse

i support Mr koon .

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-07 20:36 | Report Abuse

I also learned very important thing from mr.koon,that is to trust nobody in stock market n oldman can bite

keke

784 posts

Posted by keke > 2016-10-07 20:40 | Report Abuse

i vote for Mr Koon to stay.

MRapolo

67 posts

Posted by MRapolo > 2016-10-07 22:09 | Report Abuse

he can teach but should not promote his current holding company share.

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-07 22:21 | Report Abuse

I also learned a lot from mr koon, thank you. but sometimes some of his new writing are contradicting with his old posting, thus I'm confused sometimes. But overall I learned.

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-10-07 22:30 | Report Abuse

I just join i3 on 31th Aug 2016. I am 55 year old and for my whole life i had been working for people from a fresh graduate engineer to GM now. I just start to learn investment in share market more seriously as i would like for a change been working hard for money it's time that my hard earn money should work hard for me. I start buying my first share almost 15 year ago in a very small way. I do make some profit and my average return are about 6-7% annually. Nothing to boost about. My one mistake recently on Xingquan look like going to cost me all my 15 years profit. But i am confident with all the i3 guru here I should be able to pick up the right share and make back the losses and profit again. I had read all the KYY writting on share, politics and charity. KYY belong to my father generation where everthing are in short supplies thus he had to make things happen by starting up his own business and now as big player in share market. He is kind to share his knowledge and share pick and do his best to make thing happen but in Malaysia there are not many shares where you can keep it for 20 year and they still give you compound return thus when thing did not happen he can be reckless in sell down and buy those with potential. I am going to miss him in i3 but no worry he still available in his facebook.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-07 22:44 | Report Abuse

We are all are adult when making decision to invest should also have the encourage to accept results of our own investment whether the investment resulted gain or lose. Even if the investment is based on whosoever guru recommendation. If lose you blame guru then if gain are you going to reward your guru.

I'd very appreciate KYY for his write up & recommendation. Seriously hope that he could consider his decision.

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-07 22:47 | Report Abuse

I don't like his political posting in i3 forum as this is not a right platform for him to share his political view here!! I don't know why i3 admin is not blocking all those political postings in i3.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-07 23:14 | Report Abuse

I believe that we should not invest all our fund in shares only. Put some in properties investment. Better to spread your risk. As for me properties give me much much better return. :)

pantor

333 posts

Posted by pantor > 2016-10-07 23:18 | Report Abuse

To be more neutral and not biased he should post analysis and recommendation of some stocks which he doesn't hold, like what cold eye once did, and not keep promoting the stocks which he has taken large position in while demoting other counters of the same business. This invariably creates some feeling of biases among investors.

Wing50

22 posts

Posted by Wing50 > 2016-10-07 23:27 | Report Abuse

Very unedifying for a philanthropist to promote how much he contribute to his own charity work in a forum; laughing at his applicants' English level;
revealing his contempt for poor people.
Why does a substantial shareholder of a company come to a forum to promote the share.
Only he himself knows the motives.

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-07 23:28 | Report Abuse

Be conservative when reaching retiring age. If you want to mimic kyy style of investing, you may have to work very hard before the money work hard for you. It is just like being a GM, nothing is taken for granted, you got to work hard first to show them before your subordinates working hard for you....except... unless you can get a capable person like OTB to manage for you. It is rather easy to acquire investing knowledge but it takes time to do analysis, experiences and fine tuning mindset ....try an error of your unique investing style...fine tuning and keep fine tuning..... Better to invest in Blue chips in FMCG or certain banking stocks to make a long term low consistent gain if you are not really interested in analysis unless you just allocate a small amount of capital to play play for fun.

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-10-07 23:41 | Report Abuse

We will miss you. RIP.

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-10-07 23:45 | Report Abuse

Please don't look back.

blackspy

60 posts

Posted by blackspy > 2016-10-08 00:06 | Report Abuse

If he is sincere to teach people how to fish, then he should not mention the stock name and recommend to people. This is giving fish, not teach you how to fish.

Are their followers really know how to fish after reading his articles? What if he is not recommend any stocks anymore? What shall his followers to do?

And take note, he is only published his winning stocks. How about those losing one? Did he mention it and admit for the mistake and appologize?

Share market is zero sum game. If one make money, then sure there is someone lost money. So who is losing money to him? Is their followers....

commoner

15 posts

Posted by commoner > 2016-10-08 00:09 | Report Abuse

It’s sad to see a kind-hearted person victimised by cyberbullies repeatedly here.

Leaving i3, and sharing knowledge and wisdom through a private blog is probably the best method for Mr. Koon to continue educating the public whilst shunning those unnecessary attacks and spat.

Despite declining his tips, I learn a lot from Mr. Koon. His timeless advice is amongst the best investment knowledge I have ever gained in my life.

RVI123

660 posts

Posted by RVI123 > 2016-10-08 01:26 | Report Abuse

Everyone should be responsible for his / her own trade. KYY may had made a call when the stock was at a low stage and the stock moved upwards after that. Those who went in early were making money. Those who hesitated at the early stage but went in only at the later stage after seeing the stock moved up may lost money when the stock came down. Stock is moving in cycle. After it goes up, it will come down some. Investors should learn not to chase high. If an investor lost money in an investment, he needed to analyse what went wrong and adjusted accordingly. Was it because of not being calm enough, chased high or something else? What KYY said is true,investors hv to learn continuously because those who made money from the market are those who are patient, do their own analysis and not chasing high. KYY has been kind enough to give his views and you have to do your own analysis to decide whether to follow his call or not.

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-08 01:56 | Report Abuse

I want to thank KYY for his investment tips and methodology. Agreed with u RV123 that everyone should be responsible for his or her own trading in stock market. But who is responsible for to allow KYY keep posting his political topics in this stock investment portal? Seems no one here stop him for doing that. Can we also post political topic here in i3? What say u i3 admin?

Posted by VR Capital Management > 2016-10-08 02:33 | Report Abuse

support you, uncle koon.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2016-10-08 06:20 | Report Abuse

Lest forumers mudah lupa, kyy broke disclosures rules by 1) failure to divulge his interest despite crossing the 5% threshold and 2) dividing his stake through other parties acting-in-concert. So sure he's more than welcomed to post in i3, but he ain't no saint and he is after his own interest, like a businessman would. Having said that I would love to see equal treatment of forumers in i3. So far kyy has been elevated to the status of a mini god with comments in his post turned off. Why is that? Does his shit smells better than ours?

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 07:21 | Report Abuse

To those who are suffering from inferiority complex and like to PLP rich and famous people blindly, I think they do agree that Koon's shit smells better...

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 07:23 | Report Abuse

Selfless in sharing his investment skills n knowledge?

My foot....all Koon doing here is to promote the counters which he bought and accumulated earlier at lower prices with some half past 6 analysis copy and past from OTB

Posted by Fake spotter > 2016-10-08 10:23 | Report Abuse

Koon has retired from I3investor a few times but came back time and again to tout his stock picking prowess and brag about his opaque philanthropy. Will he fade away this time for good? I certainly hope so for the sake of the many newbie investors. I believe self described noble, altruistic Koon to be a consummate confidence trickster, hiding behind a veneer of seemingly good deeds to enrich himself through clever deception. Is he now going to devote himself to helping the poor? Maybe just little, to maintain that philanthropic image. All part of the cost of the "conman" business. Is he going to leave all his money to charity when he dies as he has so often written? Well, then, do you believe in the tooth fairy?

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 10:50 | Report Abuse

Fake spotter paid the price to learn his painful lessons....from koon's loyal supporter few years ago and now one of koon's critics....sadly lots of newbies n plp idiots still worship the old crook like god...goto his facebook n c

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 11:32 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600096036.jsp?ftp=1

Most of the Taiko in I3 are against Koon, except Sifu who loves licking his long Buddha ears and collecting 10% profit sharing and KC who only dares to hentam him indirectly on margin financing

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-08 14:20 | Report Abuse

one definite gain i see...the Top Articles will have more room for others publishing.

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-08 14:29 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/wealth123/105946.jsp

If such beautiful articles above are not getting attention...but articles relating Choo Bee with property market is getting all the interest...i think we have the majority of i3 members IQ or Knowledge below investor level.

Majority...are like those who get conned by get rich quick scheme providers who convince others with their Rolex watch & BMWs....

Well we cant blame both... as long as the flies exist...shit exists too.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-10-08 14:33 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-08 14:33 | Report Abuse

Some knowingly favors such providers as they can gain by joining them....and that depends on your skills. Do you have enough criminal mind for that....if you do...please continue supporting.. if you dont then dont.... no right or wrong.

my concern....i think i3 has enough trash.

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 14:35 | Report Abuse

Bro probability i must give u a very big LIKE for the flies n shit explaination.....well said!!

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-08 14:49 | Report Abuse

and please dont come and argue like this ipomember below... if someone has the rights to recommend...people have the rights to condemn..whether its a research house or whoever...

why must one ask me to shut up & listen to the recommenders..why cant i ask them to shut up?

I am not saying he has no right to post...that power is with i3 admin...but i have the rights to express my opinions (irrespective of its validity/correctness)....and he has the all the free rights to react as per his wish after seeing others opinion.

actually i would like to see other forumers opinion too....especially those with comments count more than 400... to at least to give some weight on their sincerity.

Posted by ipomember > Oct 7, 2016 07:04 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by probability > Oct 7, 2016 05:54 PM | Report Abuse

my opinion is only this ...if KYY does not have the ability to correctly predict the future earnings growth of a particular stock...from his access to the business nature and owners..please stay away from recommendations.

Are you imply that those research house should close their door as well even though they are eligible to do so under the laws? I believe everyone is free to write whatever they wanted to after their due diligence, besides that most of the writer/researcher has put up their disclaimer to warn the reader isn't it? Pointing finger on others is always easy.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-10-08 15:37 | Report Abuse

Just let him quiet, i also hope he never talk here again.

Jimstock

465 posts

Posted by Jimstock > 2016-10-08 16:02 | Report Abuse

Up down..yr few lines tell all of journey in stock market investment. Do u hv blog site that i can refer to?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,304 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-08 16:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Force

1,418 posts

Posted by Force > 2016-10-08 16:27 | Report Abuse

He is a good teacher to me

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 16:35 | Report Abuse

Otb carry koon's balls n many more carry otb's balls....so?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,304 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-08 16:42 | Report Abuse

murali,
You do not have a chance to carry his balls, that is the reason you attack him.
Without Mr Koon, I can still live happily. I do not need to earn his money to survive.
With my special skill, there are more people carrying my balls including you.
Please do not always attack people, giving people some face so that people will give you a chance if situation arises.
Thank you.

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 16:44 | Report Abuse

If u enjoy carrying or sucking his balls for making money thats yr biz....i dont hv to be so low to make money from stock mkt..remember that i was the old to ask u to buy gamuda wr at 0.25...free tips

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 16:46 | Report Abuse

I pay u rm1k n give u free tips to carry yr balls?

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 16:46 | Report Abuse

Then u better continue to carry koon's balls....can get few hundred thousands in return

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 16:49 | Report Abuse

If u still have some pride then stop manage his fund n ask him to fuck off...c how much he can make without u...lol

Ooi Teik Bee

11,304 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-08 16:51 | Report Abuse

murali,
Let the readers here judge you and me.

It is a small advice to you.
Please do not always attack people, giving people some face so that people will give you a chance if situation arises.

I stop here, up to you to decide your destiny.
Thank you.

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 16:52 | Report Abuse

When i talked good abt u u claimed i carry yr balls...when i spoke something negative abt u u claimed i lied..aiyo

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 16:54 | Report Abuse

Btw,my friend Murali passed away last month...pls stop mentioning his name here as a gesture of respect.tq

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2016-10-08 17:30 | Report Abuse

@probability

Excuse me sir, first you say (1)".if KYY does not have the ability to correctly predict the future earnings growth of a particular stock...from his access to the business nature and owners..please stay away from recommendations. "

after my replied on you, you said (2) "and please dont come and argue like this ipomember below... if someone has the rights to recommend...people have the rights to condemn",

further on (3) " but i have the rights to express my opinions (irrespective of its validity/correctness)."

Do you have any idea of what you are saying? My reply on you is simple, why don't you tell me which "sifus" on I3, or on this earth have the ability to correctly predicting the future earning growth for a company, and thus are eligible to give recommendation? lol. So now you are the boss la, you can say whatever you want la irrespective of its validity or correctness, but people have to stay away from recommendation if they cannot get straight right la? It is somehow contradict bro.

CharlesT

14,661 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-08 17:37 | Report Abuse

Even god also cannot make it...one of the better (or best one) is icon8888..i think he can score 70-80% success rate

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-08 18:05 | Report Abuse

@ipomember

(1) Do you have any idea of what you are saying? My reply on you is simple, why don't you tell me which "sifus" on I3, or on this earth have the ability to correctly predicting the future earning growth for a company, and thus are eligible to give recommendation? lol.

Answer: No one can do that with 100% correctness - certainty but some can do it at higher odds say more than > 60%... If his odds of correctness is higher than 60%, i welcome him. Again its my criteria & i am trying to communicate to him & its his choice to listen or not to.

(2) So now you are the boss la, you can say whatever you want la irrespective of its validity or correctness, but people have to stay away from recommendation if they cannot get straight right la? It is somehow contradict bro.

Answer: Giving a recommendation to buy / sell a stock via a blog in i3 using the person's own name with status as a Prominent Public figure has significant financial implications to the person it is addressed to. In a way it carries a certain obligation...unless he considers himself of pariah status.

My words originating from an anonymous name...expressing my polite opinions to do what is right from my own perspective...cannot in anyway be compared to the implications of the above superinvestor's actions.

If it does...i am willing to listen to those who oppose...and i am willing to discuss and give my counter arguments..unlike him who conveniently chooses to block comments and only answers what he wishes...and stays completely quiet, e.g on FLBHD after his blatant repetitive recommendations earlier.

geary

6,329 posts

Posted by geary > 2016-10-08 18:22 | Report Abuse

Buy d Security Analysis n Intelligent Investor n read until d books become soiled n torn. Do your own homework before u Commit to Buy! Diversify to more than 10 to 30 companies. Read more d Common Stocks n Uncommon Profits plus if u want to learn more n more, One up on Wall Street n shareholders letters written by Buffett.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz