Be the first to like this.

35 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-01-07 23:44

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-01-06 07:39 | Report Abuse

I am wary of 2017. Will take a cautious approach. I am disciplining myself to not focus too lunch on fast money.

This year think of preservation of capital first, make money secondary

BLee

759 posts

Posted by BLee > 2017-01-06 07:55 | Report Abuse

"Today got wine, today we drink and get drunk. Celebrate." I like this if no need drive. But there is always tomorrow. Be a rotation player i.e. no sell..no buy. Take a portion of profit and put in reserve. Sure will not lose money. Be perseverence...

trapped

179 posts

Posted by trapped > 2017-01-06 08:21 | Report Abuse

Is stockmanmy referring to hot stocks like Reach-W, VisDynamics and Hibiscus?

LA777

3,383 posts

Posted by LA777 > 2017-01-06 08:36 | Report Abuse

Notion...

nekosan

3,637 posts

Posted by nekosan > 2017-01-06 08:41 | Report Abuse

'We are having some sort of penny stocks rally. Many retailers are making money everyday.'

Are you sure ??? haha

gohkimhock

2,959 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2017-01-06 08:52 | Report Abuse

think i m the only one not really into these penny stocks except it is with growth potential. I always believe penny stocks are there for a reason.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-01-06 08:57 | Report Abuse

Posted by gohkimhock > Jan 6, 2017 08:52 AM | Report Abuse

think i m the only one not really into these penny stocks except it is with growth potential. I always believe penny stocks are there for a reason.

JHM was around RM0.40+ one year ago, then RM1.70, up by 300% within a year.

If penny stock (with small cap) can perform, one deal a year is good enough

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-06 09:00 | Report Abuse

The point is nobody knows how long this penny stock rally lasts.
Previously I always make money only to lose them back. This time, I want a different outcome.

by nekosan > Jan 6, 2017 08:41 AM | Report Abuse

'We are having some sort of penny stocks rally. Many retailers are making money everyday.'

Are you sure ??? haha

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-06 09:02 | Report Abuse

precisely

y trapped > Jan 6, 2017 08:21 AM | Report Abuse

Is stockmanmy referring to hot stocks like Reach-W, VisDynamics and Hibiscus?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-01-06 09:04 | Report Abuse

The key issue is whether this penny stock is backed by FA or not

Hevea used to be ard RM0.50+ in 2013 (before split / bonus etc)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-06 09:50 | Report Abuse

The key is always value...value...value...!!
If u do not want to lose monies loh....!!
The value must be huge & the share price must be very low loh..!!
This give u a very big margin of safety loh....!!

B graham....mentioned take advantage of Mr Market if he is very optimistic....and he pays u a very good price...u sell to him loh..!!
When Mr Market is pessimistic....he sell and u buy from him mah...!!

Very simple formula mah....!!
But people overdone....with dynamic investing etc...etc loh...!!
Yes...dynamic investing can pakai....it is short term & must lari kuat kuat loh....!!

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-01-06 09:52 | Report Abuse

Exactly.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-06 12:47 | Report Abuse

everybody thinks their stock got value.
some can even cook up imaginations to show their stocks got value.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-06 12:48 | Report Abuse

on the other hand, if too conservative....would not have profited from the penny stocks rally in Reach W and Hibiscus.

I did.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-06 12:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 6, 2017 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

on the other hand, if too conservative....would not have profited from the penny stocks rally in Reach W and Hibiscus.

I did.

YES...U DID LOH...!!

BUT VALUE....INVESTOR LIKE RAIDER AND SPEAKUP BENEFIT...FROM QA CASH REPURCHASE...PLUS REACH-W AS WELL MAH...!1

ALL THESE, ARE THRU CAREFUL VALUE INVESTMENT SELECTION ANALYSIS MAH...!!

3iii

12,847 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-01-06 13:27 | Report Abuse

stockmanny also mentioned that stockraider lacks integrity!!!

Anyway, I believe at a certain point in time, not too long ago, stockraider was a fan of KYY.

>>Raider napshot & portfolio stock talk MAH.....!!
Dec 10, 2016 10:43 AM | Report Abuse

WHY KYY G0LDEN RULE IS 0NE BEST INVESTMENT TECH AVAILABLE, OTHER THAN WORLD FAMOUS MARGIN OF SAFETY INVESTMENT PRINCIPLE LOH ?

THE GOLDEN RULE CAN BE USED FOR INVESTORS, SPECULATORS, TRADERS AS WELL AS GAMBLERS TOO....!!

LETS STUDY & ANALYSE THE GOLDEN RULE CAREFULLY LOH..!!

1 KYY golden rule for stock selection: Before you buy any share, you must make sure that the company can make more profit in the current year than last year by looking at its profit for the last 2 quarters and the projected P/E ratio is less than 10. If it has very good profit growth prospect, you may buy it at higher P/E ratio. THIS RULE ENSURE U INVEST LIKE A BUSINESS MAN LOH....U BUY BUSINESS...THAT HAVE VALUE LOW PE....CURRENT EARNINGS GROWTH & SUSTAINABLE LOH...!! IF NOT SUSTAINABLE U DON BUY MAH.....!!

2 Up and down trend charts: You don’t have to be an expert in chart. All you need to know is what is up trend and down trend. Never buy down trending stocks even if they are selling below NTA because you don’t know when the price will go higher than your purchase price for you to sell to make money. For example some of the property companies are selling below their NTA. As you know there is an oversupply of properties in every town and city in Malaysia. If you buy property shares, you have to wait a few years before the property market turns around. THIS RULE SUIT A TRADER & SPECULATOR LOH....U BUY WHEN THE STOCK SHOWS MOMENTUM & TRADING STRENGTH LOH....U DON WANT TO BE A LONG TERM INVESTOR & GET STUCKED, EVEN IF THERE IS MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH...!! THIS COUNTER THE MARGIN OF SAFETY PRINCIPLE....BUT RAIDER CAN AGREE WITH THIS DIFFERENTIATION....GOLDEN RULE IS A SHORT TERM MOMENTUM MECHANISM, WHEREAS MARGIN OF SAFETY IS A LONG TERM VALUE MECHANISM MAH.....!! <<<

Now stockraider is KYY's fiercest critic. But, stockraider is only embarrassing himself with so many nonsense posts.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-06 13:32 | Report Abuse

that's right

3iii > Jan 6, 2017 01:27 PM | Report Abuse

stockmanny also mentioned that stockraider lacks integrity!!!

Posted by omegacankill > 2017-01-06 13:38 | Report Abuse

been reading articles by stockraider (and his nemesis, 3i)for few years in investlah..
most of his statements are okay..
he even made some chun chun call..
but his valuation method on Esso (b4 changed to Petron) was flawed..
and lately Shell (but he maybe proven right later on cos still early)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-06 13:42 | Report Abuse

>>Raider napshot & portfolio stock talk MAH.....!!
Dec 10, 2016 10:43 AM | Report Abuse

WHY KYY G0LDEN RULE IS 0NE BEST INVESTMENT TECH AVAILABLE, OTHER THAN WORLD FAMOUS MARGIN OF SAFETY INVESTMENT PRINCIPLE LOH ?

THE GOLDEN RULE CAN BE USED FOR INVESTORS, SPECULATORS, TRADERS AS WELL AS GAMBLERS TOO....!!

LETS STUDY & ANALYSE THE GOLDEN RULE CAREFULLY LOH..!!

1 KYY golden rule for stock selection: Before you buy any share, you must make sure that the company can make more profit in the current year than last year by looking at its profit for the last 2 quarters and the projected P/E ratio is less than 10. If it has very good profit growth prospect, you may buy it at higher P/E ratio. THIS RULE ENSURE U INVEST LIKE A BUSINESS MAN LOH....U BUY BUSINESS...THAT HAVE VALUE LOW PE....CURRENT EARNINGS GROWTH & SUSTAINABLE LOH...!! IF NOT SUSTAINABLE U DON BUY MAH.....!!

2 Up and down trend charts: You don’t have to be an expert in chart. All you need to know is what is up trend and down trend. Never buy down trending stocks even if they are selling below NTA because you don’t know when the price will go higher than your purchase price for you to sell to make money. For example some of the property companies are selling below their NTA. As you know there is an oversupply of properties in every town and city in Malaysia. If you buy property shares, you have to wait a few years before the property market turns around. THIS RULE SUIT A TRADER & SPECULATOR LOH....U BUY WHEN THE STOCK SHOWS MOMENTUM & TRADING STRENGTH LOH....U DON WANT TO BE A LONG TERM INVESTOR & GET STUCKED, EVEN IF THERE IS MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH...!! THIS COUNTER THE MARGIN OF SAFETY PRINCIPLE....BUT RAIDER CAN AGREE WITH THIS DIFFERENTIATION....GOLDEN RULE IS A SHORT TERM MOMENTUM MECHANISM, WHEREAS MARGIN OF SAFETY IS A LONG TERM VALUE MECHANISM MAH.....!! <<<

Now stockraider is KYY's fiercest critic. But, stockraider is only embarrassing himself with so many nonsense posts.

U MUST UNDERSTAND WHY RAIDER SUPPORT GOLDEN RULE AND CRITICISE KYY LOH...!!
1ST ALL...RAIDER NEVER SAY...IT IS NO GOOD...IN FACT ..IT IS THE 2ND BEST RAIDER TOOLS HAVE AFTER MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-06 13:50 | Report Abuse

2ND POINT....GOLDEN RULES...GOT ITS ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGE LOH...!1
IF U R OVEREXPOSE....LIKE KYY ON FLB....HE IS IN DEEP SHIT...WHEN MKT TURNS LOH....!!
I THINK IF U READ PROPERLY...RAIDER DID COVER THE FLAWS MAH...!!

3RD DYNAMIC INVESTMENT...IS A SHORT TERM MOMENTUM MKT PLAY...SUITABLE FOR SHORT TERM MKT PLAYERS....WHO HAVE NO PATIENCE MAH...!!

4TH...IF U R A SHORT TERM PLAYERS....BETTER TO HAVE A GOOD SYSTEM...THAN HAVING NOTHING LOH...!!
OF COURSE WHEN U COMPARE WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY....RAIDER STILL STICK TO VALUE INVESTMENT WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY IS THE BEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD LOH...!!
BUT U MUST HAVE PATIENCE & DISCIPLINE TO USE IT LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-06 13:54 | Report Abuse

AS FOR MAMMY, HE JUST A BALL CARRIER OF KYY LOH....!
RAIDER CRITICISE HIS HERO....HE IS ANGRY & MAKE VARIOUS UNFOUNDED ACCUSATION AGST RAIDER LOH; BELOW IS A GOOD EXAMPLE;

MAMMY,

PLEASE CHECK WHEN RAIDER MAKE THE 1ST POST TO ARGUE WITH U ON CSC AND CHOOBEE LEH ?

U COMMENT MUST BE SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE MAH....!!

ANYHOW MY ARGUEMENT WITH U STILL STAND LOH...!!

TODAY CSC RM 2.29 V CHOOBEE RM 1.78 BY END OF 31-12-2017 WHO IS BETTER LOH.....!!
RAIDER SAYS CHOOBEE WILL OUTPERFORM CSC IN THE LONGER RUN LOH....!!

speakup

25,305 posts

Posted by speakup > 2017-01-06 13:58 | Report Abuse

How to make money and not lose them all back later.?

Answer : SPEND THE PROFIT YOU MAKE ON SOMETHING YOU LIKE (car, computer, phone, watch, jewelery, handbag, clothes, ...) SO YOU GOT SOMETHING TANGIBLE LEFT IF YOU RE-ENTER AND THE SHARE DROPS.

SIMPLE!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-01-06 14:01 | Report Abuse

carry other people's ball while still having your own is ok...but i doubt this one have any.

speakup

25,305 posts

Posted by speakup > 2017-01-06 14:02 | Report Abuse

female? ;-)

LOL! :-)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-06 14:05 | Report Abuse

FEMALE ALSO...GOT GREAT BALLS ...AT UPPER LEVEL MAH...!!

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2017-01-06 14:06 | Report Abuse

hahahahaha raider :)

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-01-06 14:07 | Report Abuse

omg...connie so fast come into picture!

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2017-01-06 14:13 | Report Abuse

happy new year prob :) balls are always interesting irrespective of in-which-context !

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-01-06 14:18 | Report Abuse

Happy new year to you too Connie!
men only exhibit their balls...women keep deep inside.
truth is..they are the more powerful gender
we can see ah jib gor...

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2017-01-07 22:31 | Report Abuse

"We are having some sort of penny stocks rally. Many retailers are making money everyday."......ingat main saham macam "king of gambler"...sekali pandang boleh buat duit setiap hari???....nak kelentong orang biarlah pakai fakta-fakta yang dapat meyakinkan bukan sekadar cakap membuta tuli..... Jenaka yang paling hebat untuk tahun 2017.....

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2017-01-07 22:42 | Report Abuse

How to make money and not lose them all back later.?
"My mistake...I always sell too early...then ichy ichy re enter lose money." kalau tangan gatal dan tak boleh tahan godaan, janganlah main saham.....nak bagi lecture, tapi tangan sendiri yang gatal....macam mana nak berjaya kalau tak sabar-sabar?.....lompat monyet....sekali lompat boleh sampai alam ghaib....hahaha...

abangadik

2,305 posts

Posted by abangadik > 2017-01-07 23:07 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha...

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2017-01-07 23:09 | Report Abuse

there is no patience ... will certainly be a loss.....

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-07 23:39 | Report Abuse

Conquering impatience is far more difficult than reading Balance Sheets.

Selling too early into a bull rally is hard wired into common psychology

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-07 23:44 | Report Abuse

Having $1 in hand is too tempting to ignore compared to a 50/50 chance at $3.

Yet......what is the use of $1 when every thing you want to buy already is more expensive?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz