11 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by 8wpwtmt8 2017-04-18 22:35

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-18 02:30 | Report Abuse

kc

Professional services companies, accountants, lawyers, engineering consultants are high ROIC companies....you cannot buy every God damned high roic company................these companies by definition do not have high fixed assets...and when they make money, they are all high ROIC companies

KC....I find your IQ no better than a kinder gardener in the business world.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-18 11:24 | Report Abuse

this is shameless propaganda using shares that have went up a lot.......

just shameless.

kc...............here is the full sentence, don't chop chop people sentence just to argue your case.

=========
re Willow

any thing could have happened in the last 4 years.....

including doing well...

...and including not doing so well.

They operate in a specialized market with a very small total market size.

There is nothing in the Balance Sheet that can prepare you for what comes from 2013 to 2017.

Ong Leong Huat is a man of many resources.......If you trust him and invest in Willow, you are investing in the man....not bad .

============

choeky

If in 2013, the CEO had told OLH about ROIC instead of developing new markets, OLH would have the CEO sacked because the market in which Willow was operating in (in 2013) was just too small for a listed company. Many new markets have been developed since then.

================

kc...if you doubt what I say, I suggest you look at the web site and Annual Report of Willow.

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-04-18 17:17 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy said: this is shameless propaganda using shares that have went up a lot.......

me:→stockmanmy, how do you evaluate a share?

kelvin61

826 posts

Posted by kelvin61 > 2017-04-18 17:17 | Report Abuse

KC, a good piece to share for the young and new investors. Hopefully, they will learn the art on investing with the right approach. It's their hard earned money that should not be gambled away. Good job and keep up the good work in educating those that appreciates.

maelxpdc

761 posts

Posted by maelxpdc > 2017-04-18 17:36 | Report Abuse

stock of the decade..

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-18 19:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 18, 2017 02:30 AM | Report Abuse
kc
Professional services companies, accountants, lawyers, engineering consultants are high ROIC companies....you cannot buy every God damned high roic company................these companies by definition do not have high fixed assets...and when they make money, they are all high ROIC companies
KC....I find your IQ no better than a kinder gardener in the business world.

So, if an established accountant or engineering consultancy which earns RM10m net a year is offered to you, guaranteed with the same net profit for the next few years because of existing clients, for RM15m. Isn't that a good buy?

My IQ a kinder gardener? Then what kind of IQ is yours in investing? Have you shown that you have any IQ at all?

Posted by Jwinter1 > 2017-04-18 21:27 | Report Abuse

JHM CONSOLIDATION BERHAD ("JHM" OR "COMPANY") (I) PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE; AND (II) PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")

The terms used herein shall have the same meaning as those defined in the announcement dated 6 April 2017, unless otherwise stated.

We refer to the announcements dated 6 April 2017, 12 April 2017 and 13 April 2017 in relation to the Proposals.

On behalf of the Board, Affin Hwang IB wishes to announce that Bursa Securities had, vide its letter dated 14 April 2017, approved the listing of and quotation for the following:

(i) 123,732,500 Bonus Shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Bonus Issue; and

(ii) up to 24,746,500 Placement Shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Private Placement.

The approval granted by Bursa Securities

8wpwtmt8

2,949 posts

Posted by 8wpwtmt8 > 2017-04-18 22:35 | Report Abuse

Now waiting for the announcement of EGM date for the approval of the bonus issues and the ex-date. It should usually fly after the announcement of the ex-date. It will followed by the announcement of the first quarter results after the ex-date. Should a record good results. Buy on dips if 19, 20, 21 April 2017 continue to fall due to profit taking by those who bought from RM3.33 to RM4.00.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz