4 people like this.

75 comment(s). Last comment by Linus Kt 2018-10-16 00:08

gohkimhock

2,952 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2017-07-18 17:50 | Report Abuse

i got pwned by Bescorp during the 1997 crisis.

3iii

12,844 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-07-18 20:14 | Report Abuse

Many who were killed in the 1997/1998 stock market crash dare not venture into the stock market again.

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 21:19 | Report Abuse

Good evening.

Today is a restfully busy day in Iskandar.

Yes, 3iii is correct.

Mr> N, Mr> Ho & Mr. Lee of Lee Motor, kl (not the Mr. Lee of Sitiawan) do not want to talk about shares today.

Just like those people in Holland.

After being burnt by Tulip Mania the people of Netherlands totally abhor any form of mania or speculation for over 300 hundred years since Tulip mania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 21:26 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee Dear firehawk,

The storm really hurt me was when Diam was the Finance minister, if i'm not wrong, the index then ~1411 ... days before collapse the index swing triibly (+100 pts, by that time was considered severe). i think this one was prior to the 97/98, i'm not too sure. Since then, I learnt! :)

Ans : This scenario happened at the end of 1993. Daim is not the Finance Minister, he is just an investor. He called investors to get out of market because KLSE is overvalued. It is the start of downtrend after this call, the index dropped 100 points within the same day. He was blamed for this drop because of his call.

You are not wrong, you misquote only.

Thank you.
Ooi
18/07/2017 12:10

Yes Sifu Ooi Teik Bee,

Dr Mahathir has been warning and warning about the Stock Market being unsustainable but no body listened to Dr. M

Then Daim Zainuddin came out with his warning. He said that Market is now too dangerous or something like that. And he said that he only play the market for coffee money only.

After Diam speech Market collapsed!

So they nicknamed him " Diam Daim"

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 21:32 | Report Abuse

VenFx Calvin bro, this is many hurt stories for some..
but the lessons may prevail them walk a broader pathway i believe.

Good job on this, Calvin .
18/07/2017 15:14

Yes not only hurt.

I saw families broke up.

Mr. N of Batu Pahat lost Rm5 millions & ran away from loan sharks.

He lived like a fugitive at the Thai Border smuggling Thai Rice to Malaysia & smuggling petrol from Malaysia to Thailand.

Once I sat in his Rm500,000 high end Merc Benzin Batu Pahat. I also drove his high power BMw 525i on PLUS HIGHWAY once. I also saw his 2 Bungalow Lands in Taman Soga - the highest peak of Batu Pahat

In the end Mr. N lost everything

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 21:41 | Report Abuse

ks55 You are wrong.
Anwar was the Finance Minister.
On the day he was removed, KLCI came down to 276, a drop of 78 points.
During that period, everyday 20 to 30 counters came limit down.
Ekran came limit down 7 times straight, from about 6.50 straight down to 67 sen.

People using margin all went bankrupt.........
18/07/2017 11:42

I once visited Sarawak. One evening the driver drove my wife and myself to the seaside in Santubong area.

I was surprised to see the entire stretch lighted up with bright street lights.

They said Ting Pek Khiing built it with his own money.

So in the collapse of Bakun & Ekran at least Ting has used some of his cash for a good purpose in Santubong

bgt9963

572 posts

Posted by bgt9963 > 2017-07-18 21:42 | Report Abuse

At that time,some very good goreng stock like Autoways,aokam tin,jasatera,general soil,comsa and many more.....

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-07-18 21:44 | Report Abuse

I has a fren who throw the dart blindly by juz listening hus Remisier in Labuan , that cause him sold off his Golden triangle land in Kuching, Sandakan & Hong Kong. Else he supposed to be a billionaire by now.

He told me , he was too scared to cut lost... while his Labuan Remisier keep pumping the idea of Gravity that ' A Ping pong ball will bounce higher every time it hit the floor '
That is how he lost everything by collaborate his assets to bank in order to top up his margin account .

Deep down my hard, his Remisier has totally misleading him .

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 21:44 | Report Abuse

And yes,

During the bullrun in year 1993 every week a dozen or so counters went LIMIT UP.

So in the aftermath of the collapse every week a dozen or more gone LIMIT DOWN

3iii

12,844 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-07-18 21:48 | Report Abuse

How to survive a market crash? (1) You get killed if you are 100% in stocks just before the crash. (2) Always invest as if the market is going to crash. (3) Will you be alright financially if the market were to crash 50% tomorrow? Essentially, you should know your investment objectives, risk tolerance and your investing time horizon. Your asset allocation to stocks should be also based on your financial capacity. You should only invest in stocks with money that you do not need for the next 5 or more years. If you cannot sleep well because you are over-exposed to stocks, sell them down to your sleeping point (Rothschild). Of course, don't use leverage (margins), you will be killed by these in a severe bear market.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-07-18 21:52 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
Ting pek king
Is Dr. M's proxy , same with Lim leong sik .
The second counter I bought is PWE with my saving at $6800 per lot, I'm cutting lost too late at $780 per lot ... and bring my parent eat at restaurant .
Before it was suspended and after few years Pansar come in for the RTO...
Pwe only traded at $200 per lot .

musangfoxking

3,548 posts

Posted by musangfoxking > 2017-07-18 21:54 | Report Abuse

remember Repco? more than 100!!! then bust!!!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-07-18 21:55 | Report Abuse

Tumpang lalu ..... KAKAKAKAKAKAKAK ... sekian, terima kasih.

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 22:00 | Report Abuse

Lk036 Bro Calvin, what we learn fr here? It is better we plan for the future. Should we get out fr market now n wait fr for market crash/opportunity. Which sector or stock we should eying first?
18/07/2017 21:38

Since 1997/8 I have always lived with a view that another one might hit again.

I am really thankful to God Almighty for sending Alfred Ong to warn me in 1997 to get out

In year 1999 i visited USA and saw subprime lending in California, especially in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas & St Jose & in Nevada.

And George Soros warned in year 2014 that in 3 years the subprime loans will cause another crisis. So again I got out unscathed.

Question now is,

"Will a similar crisis hit us again? Today Dr. Marc Faber, Jim Rogers, George Soros, James Rickards and others are predicting another crash

It's really hard to tell now.

Before they were no QE1, QE2 & QE3

For now they have discovered the antidote to market collapse by massive amount of printed fiat money.

They called Ben Bernanke helicopter Ben for being willing to print endless amount of monies and flood the system should another crisis erupt

So it could be the other way - hyper inflation with the destruction of the value of paper currencies.

So I don"t think we should totally get out but go defensive

Dr Marc already advocated diversifying into 4 groups:

1) stocks & shares
2) bonds
3) real estate
4) cash or gold

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-07-18 22:02 | Report Abuse

Tiong Song Seng
Is the only buaya that can cheat the European funds money.

He is the master of con artist .
I doubt he might rish his life if going back to Sabah.
Need not too, he is quite welcone in China after donate few millions.

Aokam did produce best quality of plywood & veneer. .. in Asia.
Their production line is the art of the state during that time.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-07-18 22:05 | Report Abuse

Market Capital never die,
It live today, and shall life again
Juz in different form ...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,089 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-07-18 22:13 | Report Abuse

Stock market may crash in every 10 years or 20 years, no one knows when the market crash will happen. If anyone knows it, he must be a god.

Everyone who invest in stock market must know how to deal with it when the actual crash happens.

To me, like Chinese saying, "every danger may be an opportunity to get rich".

Everyone must get ready if there is any crash. The most important is to make full use of the crash and maximise it.

Please be informed that market will recover fast after any crash like 1998.

Thank you.
Ooi

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2017-07-18 22:14 | Report Abuse

probably crazy this year

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 22:17 | Report Abuse

VenFx Tiong Song Seng
Is the only buaya that can cheat the European funds money.

He is the master of con artist .
I doubt he might rish his life if going back to Sabah.
Need not too, he is quite welcone in China after donate few millions.

Aokam did produce best quality of plywood & veneer. .. in Asia.
Their production line is the art of the state during that time.
18/07/2017 22:02

AOKAM?

IN YEAR 1997 I JUST SOLD BJ CAPITAL AT RM3.00 (8,000 SHARES) TO CASH OUT RM24,000

NEXT DAY BJ CAPITAL JUMPED TO RM3.60 (aiyoo if only i waited one more day i would have made another rm4,800)

THEN I SOLD AOKAM AT RM5.00 (5,000 SHARES) TO CASH OUT RM25,000

AND JUST ONE DAY AFTER SELLING AOKAM AT RM5.00 - AOKAM JUMPED TO RM5.50 (if I waited i would get another Rm2,500)

IT WAS SO PAINFUL.

THEN I MET ALRED ONE.

I SAID, "WE SHOULD NEVER SELL ANY SHARES. BECAUSE AFTER SELLING PRICES STILL MOVE UP AND CAUSE ME HEART SICK" WE ARE IN A BULL RUN NOW

ALFRED REPLIED, "WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU" WE ARE NOT IN A BULL RUN. WE ARE IN A BULL FART! I JUST SOLD HALF OF ALL MY SHARES. THE INDEX WILL COLLAPSE FROM 1,332 POINTS TO 800 POINTS!

WOW! I WAS TOTALLY BULLISH THEN. AND ALFRED WAS TOTALLY BEARISH. HOW COULD KLSE DROP FROM 1,332 POINTS TO 800 POINTS? IMPOSSIBLE, I THOUGHT.

NEXT DAY I SAW ALL COUNTERS READ BUT ONE - TA - SO I TOLD MY REMISIER TO SELL OFF TA THAT DAY.

ALFRED SAID, YESTERDAY I SOLD HALF MY SHARES. TODAY I SOLD ALL THE OTHER HALF. AND HE ALSO TOLD HIS WIFE FROM OMEGA SECURITIES TO SELL ALL.

ALFRED GAVE ME A CHUN CHUN WARNING AS I FOLLOWED HIM TO GET OUT.

ANDREW HAS AN MBA AND MIGRATED TO AUSTRALIA IN THE LATE 90S.

EVERY TIME ANDREW VISITS ME IN SINGAPORE I NEVER FAIL TO TREAT HIM TO MEALS

Alex Foo

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-07-18 22:18 | Report Abuse

@Lk036

im actually eyeing on bitcoin crash,

or crytocurrency crash.

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 22:24 | Report Abuse

Lk036 How about hwa tai? The biggest up n down stock.
18/07/2017 21:45

IN THE EARLY 1990S I USED TO SUPPLY USED CARS TO MR. N OF BATU PAHAT

AND MR. N WAS A DIE HARD STOCK PUNTER.

HE GOT A DIRECT ONLINE TRADING TERMINAL WITH LIVE STOCK QUOTES IN HIS USED CAR OFFICE IN BATU PAHAT. HE SAID HE PAID RM15,000 FOR THE SERVICE.

THEN MR. N TOLD ME ABOUT HWA TAI BISCUIT FACTORY JUST 20 MINUTES AWAY.

CURIOUS I DROVE TO SEE HWATAI FACTORY. IT WAS A DILAPIDATED DERELICT BUILDING NOT WORTH EVEN RM200,000 I THINK. AND I WAS PUZZLED THAT ONE SHARE OF HWATAI WAS WORTH RM200 THEN. REALLY AMAZING. MARKET WAS REALLY MAD THEN

Alex Foo

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-07-18 22:27 | Report Abuse

thx for sharing....pls share more~~

Alex Foo

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-07-18 22:28 | Report Abuse

as of now im actually around 80% invested in stock. With the rest in liquid and hedge (i buy hard silver). I plan to sell 1/5 of stock if the crash comes.....

but looks like i can actually sell all stocks b4 crash (but that's impossible to time).....

they say cash in king in deep bear market, i think it's real judging from many stories here.....cars become so cheap, so does property....and stocks most importantly....

if nestle go down to RM12, i sure sapu~~

Alex Foo

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-07-18 22:29 | Report Abuse

judging from your experiences....i assume you're at least 30 around 1997....so 20 years d....

all experienced ppl here at least 50....gg.....i can become your son d....please take me as your son and teach haha

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 22:30 | Report Abuse

musangfoxking remember Repco? more than 100!!! then bust!!!
18/07/2017 21:54

yes i remember Repco

One day my friend Randy Tay went to Kepong to see some company cars under receiver sale.

When i asked him which company?

He said. "Repco"

My friend Randy does not believe in share investing.

His used car company is called "ranko" - HAHA! not repco

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 22:39 | Report Abuse

DURING THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF 1929 TO 1939 JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES WAS FULLY INVESTED AND GOT CAUGHT.

HOWEVER, HE BOUGHT INTO DEFENSIVE UTILITY STOCKS WHICH PAY GOOD DIVIDENDS THROUGHOUT THE DEPRESSION YEAR PERIOD. SO HE CAME OUT OK FINALLY
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes

I GOT HIS BOOK CALLED

KEYNES WAY TO WEALTH
https://www.amazon.com/Keyness-Way-Wealth-Investment-Economist/dp/0071815473

SO WE CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS GUY WHO WENT THROUGH HELL AND SURVIVED

AND J. MAYNARD KEYNES WAS THE ONE WHO INVENTED THE KEYNESIAN ECONOMIC THEORY OF WHICH BEN BERNANKE & PAUL KRUGMAN ARE AVID FOLLOWERS

Alex Foo

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-07-18 22:41 | Report Abuse

calvin, i picked up ur suggestion to read graham...adui ancient english took me sometimes.....

i find that graham always insist on safety first, (margin of safety), then adequate return second....i also read lynch, but find that lynch choose to sacrifice safety for growth....

so....can i do this? now still bull, i go for growth investing (value)....then bear comes, i go for value investing (graham)...

i saw your stockpicks....mostly graham style....though may not win this year, but long term macam yes

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-18 22:46 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin Boss,
Is it safe to say that stock market crash is always caused by bank troubles?
1997 Asian financial crisis - Failure of Thai central bank
2008 Financial Crisis - Failure of banks' subprime lending

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 23:00 | Report Abuse

Alex Foo calvin, i picked up ur suggestion to read graham...adui ancient english took me sometimes.....

i find that graham always insist on safety first, (margin of safety), then adequate return second....i also read lynch, but find that lynch choose to sacrifice safety for growth....

so....can i do this? now still bull, i go for growth investing (value)....then bear comes, i go for value investing (graham)...

i saw your stockpicks....mostly graham style....though may not win this year, but long term macam yes
18/07/2017 22:41

YES, WE BEGIN WITH BEN GRAHAM FOR ITS FOUNDATION. THEN MOVE TO LYNCH, FISHER, BUFFET, MUNGER AND OTHERS.

LIFE IS NOT STATIC. LIFE IS EVER GROWING. AND WE LEARN NEW THINGS ALL THE TIME. BEN GRAHAM WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT OF QE OR MONEY PRINTING IN HIS TIME.

SO THINGS DO CHANGE.

THAT'S WHY THROUGH HUMAN INTERVENTION A CRASH COULD BE AVERTED. AND CANS CAN BE KICKED DOWN THE ROAD IN STEAD OF KICKING THE CAN (OR DIE) SO TO SAY.

SEE HOW PEOPLE IN JAPAN GROW FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN WINTER HOT GREEN HOUSE?

SO MEN HAVE CONQUERED THE ELEMENTS AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.

WITH TRUMP MAYBE MARKET WILL STILL BOOM FOR SOME TIME.

SINCE WE DON'T KNOW THE FUTURE FOR A CERTAINTY WE SHOULD JUST INVEST DEFENSIVELY WITH OUR EYES OPEN.

AND KEEPING PURE CASH IN BANK ALSO NOT AN OPTION FOR 2 REASONS

1) 3% fd RATE CANNOT COVER INFLATION. 3% FD RATE IF TREATED AS ANOTHER FORM OF INVESTMENT HAS A P/E RATIO OF 33.3 SO IT WILL TAKE 33.3 YEARS TO DOUBLE OUR MONEY

2) IF BAD TIMES SHOULD COME HOW SAFE IS THE BANKS WE PUT CASH IN? IN USA GREAT DEPRESSION 10,000 BANKS COLLAPSED. SO CASH IN BANKS ALSO NOT 100% SAFE
https://econproph.com/2009/10/26/fdic-managing-the-crisis-the-fdic-and-rtc-experience/

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 23:02 | Report Abuse

leno Tumpang lalu ..... KAKAKAKAKAKAKAK ... sekian, terima kasih.
18/07/2017 21:55

YES LENO IS HERE

YOU ARE OK AS YOU ONLY INVEST IN CASH/ASSET RICH COMPANIES WITH HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY

firehawk

4,772 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2017-07-18 23:03 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha, Daim is Daim, I never blame him, so, I won't ask him Diam :D

My later realization was, his comment was only an excuse for a overvalued market to make correction. At that time, many unreasonable signs emerged, that puzzled young investors, like me, very much. Later, i realized that, market /crowd can go crazy to an so unbelievable level .....

Come back to current situation ... last week, saw an old friend, he said he had sold all his holdings 3 months ago, and when to china to spend his holiday and come back. He asked,"market still not crash woh! how?" I replied,"i also want to ask u, how?"

My feeling is, nowadays market seemed like not as vulnerable as before, and center banks, like Fed, provides cheap money to support ... but, i think nobody can say it for sure, although Yallen said it won't happen in her lifetime :)

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-18 23:10 | Report Abuse

Unicorn Hi Calvin Boss,
Is it safe to say that stock market crash is always caused by bank troubles?
1997 Asian financial crisis - Failure of Thai central bank
2008 Financial Crisis - Failure of banks' subprime lending
18/07/2017 22:46

UNICORN,

THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION

"MARKET CRASH ALWAYS CAUSED BY BANK TROUBLES?"

FOR 1997/8 BUSINESSES OVER BORROWED WITH LEVERAGE. BORROWING US DOLLARS WITH LOW INTEREST RATES TO INVEST IN RINGGIT WITH HIGH INTEREST RATES?

SO THE BLAME DOES NOT LIE SOLELY ON BANKS ALONE. IT WAS THE SENTIMENT AND EUPHORIA OF THOSE GO GO YEARS.

YES, I SAW THIS ADVERT IN THE 1990S.

"YOU CAN USE MARGIN UP TO 90% FOR STOCKS". WITH 10% DOWN AND 90% ON BORROWED MONIES SMELLED LIKE WALL STREET IN 1929.

SO BANKS ARE PARTLY TO BE BLAMED.

BUT THE BAD TIMES OF 1985 TO 1985 WERE CAUSED BY TIN AND RUBBER COLLAPSE.

DR. M WANTED TO CORNER THE LONDON TIN TRADE. BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE AMERICANS GOT LOTS OF TIN IN RESERVE WHICH THEY STARTED DUMPING.

SO IT WAS MORE HUMAN MISTAKE THEN

Simple man

898 posts

Posted by Simple man > 2017-07-19 20:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing good article. Just my doubt. your Last paragraph "If you cannot - then better keep Cash"... keep cash in the bank or Keep physical cash under pillow? I wonder are we allow to withdraw any cash from bank?

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-20 19:37 | Report Abuse

Simple man,
All deposits up to Rm200,000 per account is insured, i think. So just divide up to each bank accordingly.
Can also by into Z Spore Govt Bond

However, cash as an investment is a no no. Cash should be kept like Warren Buffet while awaiting next investment opportunity

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-20 23:19 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin Boss, how do you see this?

May 8, 2017 - Brexit process will expose basic weakness in European banking
(https://twitter.com/patrickjenkins_/status/861541702410153984)

20 Jul 2017 - Deutsche Bank Preparing for Hard Brexit, CEO Cryan Tells Employees (https://twitter.com/Brexit/status/887973738704187392)

20 Jul 2017 - Nordea postpones HQ decision and misses quarterly forecasts
(http://www.forexrepository.com/news/nordea-postpones-hq-decision-and-misses-quarterly-forecasts.htm)

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-20 23:25 | Report Abuse

Will the banks problem in EU has a financial contagion effect on the whole world and cause a major market crash? Hmmm...

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-07-21 00:19 | Report Abuse

Unicorn,

Both Europe and US are in long term descend.
The future has moved to Asia.
Right now both Europe and US have little or no growth.

Their economies are kept alive by artificial support.

But the main danger might emanate from China. China today is like the gogo years of Us in 1920s which later ended in the Great Depression

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-07-21 01:03 | Report Abuse

talking about the financial crisis,how many stocks do u have now datuk calvin? how to avoid a crash or a crisis if u have a lot of counters?

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-21 01:09 | Report Abuse

The number of stocks holding has no relationship with the effects suffered from a probable crisis. It is how much money of your net worth that you put in stock market that matters to your life and death..

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-07-21 01:15 | Report Abuse

the more counters 1 is holding and mostly everyday volumeless,how to sell when there is a crash? wanna cut loss also cannot

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-21 01:16 | Report Abuse

Ah how I wish I can predict a financial crisis and capitalize on that. G9

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-21 01:19 | Report Abuse

A good counter will not be illiquid. So reorganize your portfolio in this good time..

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-07-21 01:21 | Report Abuse

datuk calvin kwantas,harnlen,texchem,mhc,mpcorp how to sell?

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-13 19:16 | Report Abuse

VERY SOON NOW

IMF MEANS TO ANWAR IBRAHIM

I AM FLOURISHING!!!

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2018-10-13 21:00 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-13 22:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 12, 2018 07:30 AM | Report Abuse X

There are many stocks up 100% to 300% more than cover the losses

1. Pm Corp up 100%
2. Ajiya up 100%
3. Super Enterprize up 200%
4. Pohuat or power huat up 200%
5. Drb up 200%
6. Padini up 200%
7. Opcom up 200%
8. Ipmuda limit up more than 100%
9. Silk up 200%
10. Prestar or Pre-Star. Buy it before it turns into a Star....up 200%
11. RceCap up 100%
12. GSB up 100%

So many chun chun jackpots more than cover losses

Many others up 30% to 80% like kheesan, masteel, kpscb, dutaland, Tambun, Maju Perak, Focus Lumber, Ekson and others

Remember the maximum loss of a single share is 100%.

See. So many up 100% to 200% already. And the only 2 near total loss are Perisai and Mp Corp. Yet none delisted yet. For Mp Corp the latest report though suspended still made good monies by asset disposal. So is anticonman a liarman?

calvintaneng
22696 posts
Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 12, 2018 07:32 AM | Report Abuse X

YES JAKS WAS 40 SEN ON DECEMBER 16 2014

WHEN JAKS UP 200% CALVIN CALLED FOR A SELL.

calvintaneng

53,347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-13 23:07 | Report Abuse

Yes better SELL QES & REACH

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2018-10-14 22:06 | Report Abuse

always go counter to what bodoh coward calvintaneng says and u will be safe.

btw, stop reporting my posts as abuse.

if u dont want me to call u a bodoh coward, then dont behave like a bodoh coward.

lol...........

Linus Kt

114 posts

Posted by Linus Kt > 2018-10-16 00:08 | Report Abuse

So how’s the MPCorp??? Waiting for money burnoff ???

Post a Comment
Market Buzz