Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by joetay 2018-03-11 21:26

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-11 11:12 | Report Abuse

@Calvintaneng

Would a higher level here imply a more accurate/success in stock investment/trading ?
thank u..

calvintaneng

54,591 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-03-11 11:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by NoPlayBall > Mar 11, 2018 11:12 AM | Report Abuse

@Calvintaneng

Would a higher level here imply a more accurate/success in stock investment/trading ?
thank u..

This depends on what the Gifts of the Holy Spirit intends for each person

See the Gifts of the Holy Spirit

I Corinthians 12: (NIV)

7 The Holy Spirit is given to each of us in a special way. That is for the good of all. 8 To some people the Spirit gives a message of wisdom. To others the same Spirit gives a message of knowledge. 9 To others the same Spirit gives faith. To others that one Spirit gives gifts of healing. 10 To others he gives the power to do miracles. To others he gives the ability to prophesy. To others he gives the ability to tell the spirits apart. To others he gives the ability to speak in different kinds of languages they had not known before. And to still others he gives the ability to explain what was said in those languages. 11 All the gifts are produced by one and the same Spirit. He gives gifts to each person, just as he decides.

Some are given wisdom to get wealth

King James Bible
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

For some God knows that they could handle wealth... so wealth is given to them as a stewardship.

For others wealth can turn them away from God

So the need for this prayer

From Proverbs chapter 30:
Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:

8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Generally the Holy Spirit filling implies Wisdom, Protection & Providence from God. And part of Wisdom is the ability to get wealth

So in Share Investment if a Christian follows the clear path of Value Investment in sound businesses he should do well over a longer term.

If he engages in short term gambling like all others God is not bound to bless him

As Christian, therefore who is filled with the Spirit, must also walk in the Spirit. If he lives in the flesh, ie in his carnal pursuit he might also fail.

So the need to walk close with Christ at all times

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-11 14:30 | Report Abuse

@CalvinTaneng,

Wish you all the good gifts of the Holy Spirit, not only knowledge but wisdom, to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff, so that we can also benefit through you..hahahaha
thank u..

calvintaneng

54,591 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-03-11 14:40 | Report Abuse

THANK YOU

NoPlayBall

Calvin humbly ask all to pray that Calvin stays humble and careful to walk with Jesus

www.inspiretopray.com
www.chick.com

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2018-03-11 21:26 | Report Abuse

lol..........

sunday will always see clown calvintaneng becomes clown pastor calvintaneng.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz