6 people like this.

156 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2018-08-25 10:46

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 13:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 12:58 PM | Report Abuse
kc.....like all internet gurus.....u and that OTB....
greedy for performance...will always be tempted to help push those high risk high reward shares.

ME: GREEDY FOR PERFORMANCE? I THOUGHT YOU HAVE BEEN CRITICIZING ME FOR TOO CONSERVATIVE FOR REFUSE TO USE MARGIN FINANCE, REFUSE TO BUY JAKS AND SENDAI, NO HIGH AMBITION, NO SAILANG ETC.?

the higher the beta, the better for your resume.
just ignore the losing ones....sure got the high beta winners one.

ME: TELL ME WHAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN RISK IS IN INVESTING. IS BETA AN APPROPRIATE METRIC? WHAT IS BETA? WHICH IS MY STOCK IS HIGH IN BETA, AT WHAT VALUE? I HAVE MANY PORTFOLIOS OF STOCKS PUBLISHED IN I3INVESTOR.

IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER ME, I SUGGEST YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU ARE EXPOSING YOUR IGNORANCE.

in stock market...can always divide the shares into 2 categories.....the high risk high rewards ones and the low risk low rewards one.

ME: IN STOCK MARKET, BUYING OF STOCKS, ALWAYS HIGH RISK HIGH RETURN? WHERE IS THE RESEARCH YOU ARE REFERRING TO? SHOW ME.

I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF ARTICLES TALKING ABOUT RISKS IN INVESTMENT, BETA, ALPHA AND SIGMA ETC JUST FOR DISCUSSIONS PURPOSE BUT I NEVER USE IT TO MEASURE RISKS IN INVESTMENTS. I USE OTHER MEASURES AS RISKS.
YOUR TURN NOW.

OTB portfolio is for the adventurers, not suitable for widows......but he will never say so himself.

ME: YOU TALKING ABOUT LIONINDUSTRIES? BY THE WAY WHO TOUTING IT IN I3INVESTOR?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 13:23 | Report Abuse

ME: GREEDY FOR PERFORMANCE? I THOUGHT YOU HAVE BEEN CRITICIZING ME FOR TOO CONSERVATIVE FOR REFUSE TO USE MARGIN FINANCE, REFUSE TO BUY JAKS AND SENDAI, NO HIGH AMBITION, NO SAILANG ETC.?
============

hang pig head sell dog meat.....your logo.....

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-22 13:25 | Report Abuse

ha ha..its much worth cracking it here than at office without much appreciation from employer..

Posted by Up_down > Aug 22, 2018 01:20 PM | Report Abuse

Probability. We are not a long term investor. It could beyond our comprehension on his picks. Don’t crack your head so much la. Be focused in what we attract with to make money in stock market. Lolz

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 13:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 01:23 PM | Report Abuse
==========

Please give a response to my questions above intelligently. Otherwise it only show how ignorant and stupid you are. Really!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 13:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 01:23 PM | Report Abuse
==========

You have been repeating this statement thousand times. What actually you mean? Please elaborate!

You hang pig head in your house, and tell others you sell dog meat ah?

It is deplorable, disgusting of you!

Up_down

4,280 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-22 13:37 | Report Abuse

Probability. Geng. You still got so much time to crack your head even though you are working with others. Why not not full time in share market? You got big potential in this career. Wakaka

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 13:38 | Report Abuse

hang pig head sell dog meat

http://www.sacu.org/proverb4.html

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-22 13:40 | Report Abuse

still havent reach Icon's minimum capital criteria for going full time..kiki

may be need one more last help from sifus like you to sailang and achieve financial independence..

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-22 13:41 | Report Abuse

a tips before Merdeka 31st August would be nice...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 13:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 01:38 PM | Report Abuse
hang pig head sell dog meat

You are disgusting. Be careful, Jakim and the animal protection group will come after you.

Up_down

4,280 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-22 13:47 | Report Abuse

Criterias are criterias...laser focus leads to success.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 14:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 21, 2018 08:47 PM | Report Abuse
a LiKaShing armed with Confucian classics and Art of War with rudimentary knowledge about accounts and annual reports can beat the Accountants, the CFAs and the Actuaries in the stock market......can believe or not?

Li Ka Shing "beat the Accountants, the CFAs and the Actuaries in the stock market"

???

I didn't know Li Ka Shing become rich from sailang and using margin finance in speculating in stock market? What an enlightenment!

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2018-08-22 14:14 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 14:14 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz > Aug 22, 2018 02:02 PM | Report Abuse

I didn't know Li Ka Shing become rich from sailang and using margin finance in speculating in stock market? What an enlightenment!
==========

how else could someone like LiKashing become so rich if not for sailang and margin?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 14:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 02:14 PM | Report Abuse

==========

how else could someone like LiKashing become so rich if not for sailang and margin?

In the stock market? Amazing! Which stocks he sailang using Margin finance?

"Posted by qqq3 > Aug 21, 2018 08:47 PM | Report Abuse
a LiKaShing armed with Confucian classics and Art of War with rudimentary knowledge about accounts and annual reports can beat the Accountants, the CFAs and the Actuaries in the stock market......can believe or not?"

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 14:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 02:19 PM | Report Abuse X

the quality of blogs have improved , as long as people use more business sense in their blogs....and less fake news in their blogs like this fellow........

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600168169.jsp

I am not in favor of fake news blogging

I am in favor of honest sharing from KYY

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 14:24 | Report Abuse

DO NOT READ LITERALLY LOH, OF WHAT QQQ SAY MAH, ACTUALLY HE MEAN IS THAT LI KA SHING HAS THE BUSINESS SENSE TO SAILANG WHEN HE SEE OPPORTUNITY LOH...!!

SIMILIARLY ,THIS TYPE OF ATTRIBUTES, THAT MAKE A VERY SUCCESSFUL SHARE BUSINESS INVESTOR MAH....!!

THE MORAL IS U NEED TO GET RICH IS THAT U MUST HAVE CONFIDENCE TO INVEST & NOT BE JUST PONDAN PONDAN INVEST MAH....!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 22, 2018 02:17 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 02:14 PM | Report Abuse

==========

In the stock market? Amazing! Which stocks he sailang using Margin finance?

a LiKaShing armed with Confucian classics and Art of War with rudimentary knowledge about accounts and annual reports can beat the Accountants, the CFAs and the Actuaries in the stock market......can believe or not?"

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 14:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 22, 2018 02:24 PM | Report Abuse

DO NOT READ LITERALLY LOH, OF WHAT QQQ SAY MAH, ACTUALLY HE MEAN IS THAT LI KA SHING HAS THE BUSINESS SENSE TO SAILANG WHEN HE SEE OPPORTUNITY LOH...!!
============

some thing obvious to you and me, not obvious to someone with no business sense.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 14:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 02:26 PM | Report Abuse

Great interpretation raiders. Wow, you can read his mind. Respect and Kudos to you!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 14:32 | Report Abuse

IS ALL ABOUT COMMON BUSINESS SENSE INTERPRETATION...NOTHING SO SPECIAL ABOUT MIND READING LOH....!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 22, 2018 02:30 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 02:26 PM | Report Abuse

Great interpretation raiders. Wow, you can read his mind. Respect and Kudos to you!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 14:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 22, 2018 02:32 PM | Report Abuse
IS ALL ABOUT COMMON BUSINESS SENSE INTERPRETATION...NOTHING SO SPECIAL ABOUT MIND READING LOH....!!

Oh no, I think your mind is that of a super intelligent guy to equate the two statements as synonymous to each other.

Anyway, wise men think alike. Great!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 14:47 | Report Abuse

IF U READ LIKASHING SUCCESSFUL STORY...U WILL N0TICE...HIS CAPITALISING ON OPPORTUNITY, ART OF SAILANG AND HIS HARDWORK CONTRIBUTE TO HIS SUCCESS MAH..........!!

IF U HAVE NO CONFIDENCE TO INVEST, EXPECTING 2% TO 5% RETURN....U BETTER FORGET ABOUT GETTING RICH LOH....!!

IN FACT RAIDER, WILL ADVICE U TO AVOID STOCK MARKET & STOP WASTING TIME PUT ALL YOUR MONIES IN FIXED DEPOSIT & GET A RETURN OF 4% PA LOH...!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 22, 2018 02:41 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 22, 2018 02:32 PM | Report Abuse
IS ALL ABOUT COMMON BUSINESS SENSE INTERPRETATION...NOTHING SO SPECIAL ABOUT MIND READING LOH....!

Oh no, I think your mind is that of a super intelligent guy to equate the two statements as synonymous to each other.

Anyway, wise men think alike. Great!

DO NOT READ LITERALLY LOH, OF WHAT QQQ SAY MAH, ACTUALLY HE MEAN IS THAT LI KA SHING HAS THE BUSINESS SENSE TO SAILANG WHEN HE SEE OPPORTUNITY

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 14:56 | Report Abuse

The only way to win consistently.....

...hone one's seventh and eighth senses

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 15:00 | Report Abuse

(alternative.....clue: autistic ones with special talent in pattern recognition

.....get one by your side)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 15:18 | Report Abuse

this is what general raider advocating all along....but if u have no confidence & no conviction and whatever u do half heartedly...how can u be successful in investment leh ??

U should not worry ...that u can't even get above 2% to 5% return pa...in the long run...u better pack your bags loh....!!

A good investors should easily beat 5% pa benchmark consistently & easily loh....!!
But he need to develop his skills and have confidence & conviction loh....!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > Aug 22, 2018 02:56 PM | Report Abuse

The only way to win consistently.....

...hone one's seventh and eighth senses

EngineeringProfit
1785 posts
Posted by EngineeringProfit > Aug 22, 2018 03:00 PM | Report Abuse

(alternative.....clue: autistic ones with special talent in pattern recognition

.....get one by your side)

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 15:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 22, 2018 03:18 PM | Report Abuse
this is what general raider advocating all along....but if u have no confidence & no conviction and whatever u do half heartedly...how can u be successful in investment leh ??
U should not worry ...that u can't even get above 2% to 5% return pa...in the long run...u better pack your bags loh....!!
A good investors should easily beat 5% pa benchmark consistently & easily loh....!!
return you are expecting the next year, the next two years, or the next 5 years?

In investing, it is important to follow a good investing process, of course with conviction, whole-heatedly and also confidence, rather than focus on outcome. We can control our investment process, but we can't control the outcome, can you?

Many good and skillful investors below has double digit negative return. There is no way many of them can turn positive by the end of the year.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stock_pick_2018/167668.jsp

Does it mean they "better pack your bags loh"?

One "super investor" is shouldering heavy double digit negative return for the last two years. Are you qualified to tell him, "better pack your bags loh"?

Tell me, what was your expected return for the past one year, and what was your outcome?

If you can't make 5% for the past one year, should I also tell you to
"better pack your bags loh"?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 16:33 | Report Abuse

THIS IS A GOOD COMMENT BY KC LOH.....!!

THE ISSUE IS ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN LUCK LOH....!!
YES SHORT TERM U MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR OUTCOME EVEN IF UR INVESTMENT PROCESS IS RIGHT LOH....!!

WHAT RAIDER IS SAYING IS TO MAKE SURE YOUR INVESTMENT PROCESS IS RIGHT & FEASIBLE & IN THE MID TERM U WILL BE REWARDED LOH...AS BOTH BEN GRAHAM & WARREN BUFFET SAYS USUALLY ABOUT 3 YRS U WILL SEE GOOD RESULT MAH...!!

IF U CAN SEE CONSISTENT POSITIVE RESULT FAR EXCEEDED FAR EXCEEDING THE NORM....THATS WHY U SHOULD NOT WORRY LEH ??
YES SOMETIME U MAY TAKE A HIT, BCOS OF FLUCTUATION OF MR MARKET LOH..BUT U MUST HAVE THE CONFIDENCE & CONVICTION IN YOUR SELECTION MAH!!

WARREN BUFFET SAYS SHORT TERM SHARE PRICE IS A VOTING MACHINE, BUT LONGER TERM IT IS A WEIGHING MACHINE LOH....!!

THAT MEANS UR SELECTION OVER LONGER TERM WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY...UR CHANCES OF SUCCESS IS EXTREMELY HIGH LOH...!! THAT MEANS U MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK LOH.!

LIKE ALL SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN ALWAYS MAKE THEIR OWN LUCK LOH...!!

KC COMMENT,
"In investing, it is important to follow a good investing process, of course with conviction, whole-heatedly and also confidence, rather than focus on outcome. We can control our investment process, but we can't control the outcome, can you?

Many good and skillful investors below has double digit negative return. There is no way many of them can turn positive by the end of the year. "

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 22, 2018 03:43 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 22, 2018 03:18 PM | Report Abuse
return you are expecting the next year, the next two years, or the next 5 years?

In investing, it is important to follow a good investing process, of course with conviction, whole-heatedly and also confidence, rather than focus on outcome. We can control our investment process, but we can't control the outcome, can you?

Many good and skillful investors below has double digit negative return. There is no way many of them can turn positive by the end of the year.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stock_pick_2018/167668.jsp

Does it mean they "better pack your bags loh"?

One "super investor" is shouldering heavy double digit negative return for the last two years. Are you qualified to tell him, "better pack your bags loh"?

Tell me, what was your expected return for the past one year, and what was your outcome?

If you can't make 5% for the past one year, should I also tell you to
"better pack your bags loh"?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 16:59 | Report Abuse

RAIDER SAYS COMPOUNDING U MUST IN ORDER TO BE A GOOD INVESTOR LOH....!!
IF YOUR RATE OF RETURN IS 15% PA....U WILL DOUBLE UR MONIES EVERY 5 YRS LOH.....!! IF IT IS 8% PA....U DOUBLE EVERY 9 YRS LOH....!!

SO IF UR RATE OF RETURN 5% PA....U DOUBLE EVERY 14 YRS LOH....!!

THATS IS THE POWER OF LAW OF COMPOUNDING MAH.....!!

YES QQQ SAYS MAKE ALOT....GET READY & MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR WINTER...BUT REAL INVESTMENT NOT THAT LOH....IT IS CONSISTENT & SUSTAINABLE OVER LONG RUN HELP TO COMPOUND UR MONIES...OF COURSE UR BIG KILLING B4 WINTER IS ALL FACTOR INTO UR OVERALL COMPOUNDING RETURN MAH...!!

MAKING ALOT OF MONIES....THEN BE CHICKEN LIKE ICAP...IS NOT AN ADVISABLE INVESTMENT CONSISTENT ROUTES LOH....!!

posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 04:45 PM | Report Abuse

compounding?

or brainwashed?

even mutual funds with hundreds of millions....finds it hard to compound and they do it with only one objective...to slowly compound their funds...

as individuals...compounding is never a good objective....or a viable objective....your objective is to make so much money while the sun shines that you are fine when winter comes.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 17:04 | Report Abuse

compounding?

or brainwashed?

even mutual funds with hundreds of millions.( and diversified portfolio of hundreds of stocks)...finds it hard to compound and they do it with only one objective...to slowly compound their funds...

as individuals...compounding is never a good objective....or a viable objective....your objective is to make so much money while the sun shines that you are fine when winter comes.

Posted by new_in_share > 2018-08-22 17:07 | Report Abuse

Why no answer? Like LGE all talked abt BN bad good?

Posted by probability > Aug 22, 2018 01:41 PM | Report Abuse
a tips before Merdeka 31st August would be nice...

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 17:12 | Report Abuse

there are instruments for compounding...it is called fixed rate instruments....

share market is for a different purpose.

don't use wrong tools.

or play in wrong market.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 17:14 | Report Abuse

compounding?

go buy China antiques in European musuems.....sure will compound one.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 17:18 | Report Abuse

Thats poor interpretation or grasp of finance loh ??

Why must be compounding leh ??
This is money return never wait for u loh, every day it is making return for u non stop loh !!

Thus if money working for u for return non stop....of the gauge measuring return based on compound return is the most accurate loh...!!

Do not settle for 1 time giant killing return loh....ur return should be aggregrate compound return pa says 3, 5, 8 and 10 years loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 05:04 PM | Report Abuse

compounding?

or brainwashed?

even mutual funds with hundreds of millions.( and diversified portfolio of hundreds of stocks)...finds it hard to compound and they do it with only one objective...to slowly compound their funds...

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 17:19 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 17:23 | Report Abuse

compounding?

go buy China antiques in European musuems.....sure will compound one.

there is now a syndicate specializing in stealing China antiques from European museums.....some say the syndicates are none other than the China government.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 17:25 | Report Abuse

Suppose ur friend borrow from u rm 20k....and return to u say rm 22k after 5 yrs with a 10% gain....is it good leh ??

Of course no good loh...compound return is 2% pa loh....if u put in fixed deposits is 4% pa loh....!!
And 4% pa compound over 5 yrs will give rm 24k mah....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 05:19 PM | Report Abuse

who invented all these talks about compounding in the stock market?

I bet u it is invented by the internet sifus like kcc and OTB.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 17:39 | Report Abuse

stockraider...its called the risk premium.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 17:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 05:19 PM | Report Abuse
who invented all these talks about compounding in the stock market?
I bet u it is invented by the internet sifus like kcc and OTB.

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 05:12 PM | Report Abuse
there are instruments for compounding...it is called fixed rate instruments....
share market is for a different purpose.
don't use wrong tools.
or play in wrong market.

I told you. If you don't know, keep your mouth shut that nobody knows you are stupid and ignorant. I actually specially written a post to try to educate you with simple language below,

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/166759.jsp

But you failed to grasp it, failed terribly.

Some more a self-proclaimed "accountant".

"Such a stupidity never seen before" Mahathir

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 17:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 22, 2018 05:25 PM | Report Abuse
Suppose ur friend borrow from u rm 20k....and return to u say rm 22k after 5 yrs with a 10% gain....is it good leh ??
Of course no good loh...compound return is 2% pa loh....if u put in fixed deposits is 4% pa loh....!!
And 4% pa compound over 5 yrs will give rm 24k mah....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 05:39 PM | Report Abuse
stockraider...its called the risk premium.

See, how you exposed your terrible stupidity! Some more called yourself an account?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 18:18 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 18:25 | Report Abuse

a portfolio for adventurers, not suitable for widows...you call that compounding?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 18:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 06:18 PM | Report Abuse
kc....regarding the subject of compounding.........a lie repeated a thousand times by people like you to serve your own purpose is still a lie.

"Compounding is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn't understand it, pays it" Albert Einstein.

Compounding is a simple concept taught to school children and university students as a basc in personal finance.

See how you continuously expose your ignorance and stupidity! Some more claimed that you are an accountant. My God!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 18:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 06:25 PM | Report Abuse
a portfolio for adventurers, not suitable for widows...you call that compounding?

Compounding has nothing to do with a portfolio for adventurers, nor for widows or whoever.

See how you continuously expose your ignorance and stupidity! Some more claimed that you are an accountant. My God!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 18:29 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 18:32 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 18:34 | Report Abuse

U don understand the principle of compounding, which is a basic to wealth building, u have no business sense loh....!!

This is bcos, u must understand power of monies that could compound over the years, if left untouched and help u, in wealth building mah....!!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 18:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 06:32 PM | Report Abuse
kc...
you want predictability and compounding, there is a price to pay for it in the form of diversifications and what CFAs do...

not what you and that OTB pushing shares with the help of his clients.....

What a outrageous statement from an accountant. What has compounding to do with diversification and CFAs?

And what share do I "pushed"?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 18:43 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH....U CANNOT COMPARE STOCK TRADING & SPECULATIONS, STOCK OPERATIONS AND STOCK MANIPULATION TO the JUDICIOUS LONG TERM STOCK INVESTMENT THRU COMPOUNDING LOH.....!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 22, 2018 06:39 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 22, 2018 06:32 PM | Report Abuse
kc...
you want predictability and compounding, there is a price to pay for it in the form of diversifications and what CFAs do...

not what you and that OTB pushing shares with the help of his clients.....

What a outrageous statement from an accountant. What has compounding to do with diversification and CFAs?

And what share do I "pushed"?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 18:44 | Report Abuse

don't feint innocence kc

your wet dreams is you want to be in position to push up shares preferably with other people money.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz