Be the first to like this.

23 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2018-08-22 21:21

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-22 11:42 | Report Abuse

I ask my friend after gomen ubah if they want come back, u know what they say?

they say see first...if ok then b...

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2018-08-22 11:44 | Report Abuse

What can the country give us? Not what I can contribute to the country..this is your friend mentality.

Alex™ I ask my friend after gomen ubah if they want come back, u know what they say?

they say see first...if ok then b...
22/08/2018 11:42

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-22 11:46 | Report Abuse

no choice la, SG always better ma, ppl punya grass taste better also.... better be guli there work until 9pm, then in the end also come back msia buy house buy car....

me leh, here rental RM190, car RM5000, salary sadding, work increase, lucky today holiday.... haha....

and....my mixed rice RM5.50! semua salah siapa?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 11:54 | Report Abuse

The only real life challenge now is globalization
The only way to compete is throught meritocratic selection
Wasteful decades of protectivism and cronysm
By-products were brain death, brain drain and escapism

Time for ppl to hold gomen to be productive- than trivial
Time to revert to be more original Malaysia - than Arab
Time to advance beyond divisive issues- religion and racial
Tome to focus rather on quality education before bankrupt

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 11:56 | Report Abuse

Msian oversea don come home loh.....!!

What for ??? If u r doing well leh ...!!

If u r loyal....why don u remit more money to msia like buying property, buy share or just help up ur family members and visit msia more often mah...!!

Or U can be ambassador promoting msia to ur friends and associates and get to visit msia, invest msia and buy msia loh...!!

No need to comeback loh....U r msian foreign investment mah...!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 11:58 | Report Abuse

yes....yes.....borderless Malaysia now

GROW UP......

(Quality education produces open minded ppl of hyoermodern world.....the opposite is pathetic.....examples.....everywherw in my home country.... sad.....

shut them down)

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2018-08-22 12:01 | Report Abuse

I agreed with Alex. Can Malaysia assure them of a job when they come back?

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-22 12:03 | Report Abuse

haha ah boy, I now drive Mahathir car also...1st gen....2007 last model black iswara….

Posted by Speedy Boy > Aug 22, 2018 11:54 AM | Report Abuse
Alex! Save your money to buy 3rd national car! I heard it will be electric based car! But be prepared to see it break down every 10km!

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-22 12:11 | Report Abuse

sure replace yo ah boy, no money only...haha....

but too much electronic in car alex no like.....alex still like lousy carburetor, mechanic also not headache when repair

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2018-08-22 12:30 | Report Abuse

Raider, u r wrong. Malaysia need high skill workforce to develop. Dont be swallow minded. U think bring in money only is good? It will only make the situation worse.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 12:31 | Report Abuse

high skilled can earn USD........why RM

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 12:32 | Report Abuse

(Can drive electric Mercedes .....why 3rd...)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 12:38 | Report Abuse

on Get con by mahathir loh....!!

Msian at the moment short of cheap foreign workers mah...!!
Palmoil not harvested, factory short of production no workers, vegetable farms short of workers bcos local don want to work and even hawker stalls short of workers loh....!!

U come here with ur skill...what do u get ??
Low pay....bumi 1st policy..& poor education for ur children loh..!!

Raider urge U all stay out loh...!!
U r our foreign successsful investment mah....!!
Do not leave u important monies spinner loh...!!

Posted by lizi > Aug 22, 2018 12:30 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, u r wrong. Malaysia need high skill workforce to develop. Dont be swallow minded. U think bring in money only is good? It will only make the situation worse.

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2018-08-22 12:46 | Report Abuse

Foreign succesfull investment contribute to foreign country lo...dont be naive lo..maybe first few year will buy house here for parent...later stop pump in money lo..invest outside lo..worse some sell house to pump more money to foreign country where they work...then settle down there lo...contribute to foreign country gdp lo..

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2018-08-22 12:48 | Report Abuse

Leaving poor raider and lizi in malaysia lo...kikiki

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 14:39 | Report Abuse

WE NEED TO BE HONEST TO ALL MSIAN, ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WORKING SUCCESSFUL OVERSEA LOH, DO NOT COME BACK & GET TRAP LOH...!!

MSIA, SHOULD BE IN RIGHT DIRECTION B4 U MAKE & DECISION TO COME BACK LOH, RIGHT NOW...RAIDER DO NOT SEE ANY REASONS FOR U TO MAKE THE MOVE LOH....!!

DO NOT BE SELFISH LOH, YES RAIDER LOVE THEM TO COMEBACK FOR THEIR BETTER GOOD OR FOR MSIAN OVERSEA HUMAN INVESTMENT DO NOT COME BACK...NOT YET LOH.....!!

Posted by lizi > Aug 22, 2018 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

Foreign succesfull investment contribute to foreign country lo...dont be naive lo..maybe first few year will buy house here for parent...later stop pump in money lo..invest outside lo..worse some sell house to pump more money to foreign country where they work...then settle down there lo...contribute to foreign country gdp lo..

lizi
1422 posts
Posted by lizi > Aug 22, 2018 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

Leaving poor raider and lizi in malaysia lo...kikiki

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 14:44 | Report Abuse

in btw what if these ppl were LGBT ......or their partners were

( Firstly, he should list out 100 reasons ....to convince)

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-22 20:42 | Report Abuse

It’s not possible to attract many overseas Malaysian to return home even in the next few years. What’s attractive in Malaysia now besides low costs of living at the expense of stagnation of salaries? Many working overseas are mainly due to lack of career prospects and depreciation of RM pressuring them to look for greener pastures. Don’t expect them to return immediately even though government is changed to PH. Back to reality again, Is it the future prospect better than our neighbor like Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, China? Think we have to wait until Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam economy to catch up with Malaysia before consider returning home. By that time, it would be a good timing for them get back to enjoy retiring life. Lolz

Posted by 天龙八部≈ 扫地僧 > 2018-08-22 20:47 | Report Abuse

Featuring title.. I am Malaysian and I will be home soon

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-22 21:12 | Report Abuse

I have seen few male tabao back to their home country after enjoying such a good night life, golfing and playing gamble machines in hotel. Lolz

Posted by Speedy Boy > Aug 22, 2018 11:41 AM | Report Abuse

What a dumb rheotic! Why come back to Malaysia! Those who work in Senzhen can retire in few years while those stay back in Bolehland work their whole lives for peanut! My son's friend who listen to my recommendation to work in Senzhen already earning 6 figure salary in dollar in less than a year since moving there! There's no malay special rights, no 3rd class feeling and most important of all, no PAS holymen disturbing your drinking life! I flip when i saw how they sell beer in plastic bag in Senzhen! Dude, you can get bloody drunk with that 2kg plastic bag beer!
Coming back to Malaysia now is the worst career decision ever! Ringgit already projectedt to weaken to 5.00 by next year! There's no prospect in exports as Malaysia still a commodity based nation! Working prospect is zero and career advancement a complete joke!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-08-22 21:15 | Report Abuse

siapa nak balik,all control here....semua tak boleh,unless all open up lah

Why_

750 posts

Posted by Why_ > 2018-08-22 21:21 | Report Abuse

come back? Bursa cannot make money makan gaji(weak RM even more money work o/sea) is sure money ma haha.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-22 21:21 | Report Abuse

yes....yes.....must be man of word.....live up to its (nick)name....BOLEHLAND

......not TAKBOLEHLAND

Post a Comment
Market Buzz