Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by supersaiyan3 2019-01-14 23:58

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-01-14 23:58 | Report Abuse

Say something since no one is ....

I think there will be at least a slow down, and when the trade war talk breaks down, there will be very slow growth or minor worldwide recession. Kind of -0.5 to 0.5% sort of thing. By then world stock market will be very bad. Malaysia will still be ok because of our largest budget spending in history. You will thank LGE for keeping us alive.

I do not agree on your view on reason for trade war, at all. China has promised to do a lot when they join WTO, and in a lot of other occasions too. They just think cheating = winning. I can't understand how is such a culture has dominant Chinese thinking, but I know that is the reason Chinese has been suffering for the last 200 years.

So, Trump wants China to fulfill everything China has promised before giving anything to China. China thinks that's way too much because they never keep their promise. So, the deal must fell apart and world economy will suffer.

(North Korea has also cheated U.S. many times. So Trump was giving no aid until all nuclear structures is gone. But stupid South Korea has provided, so now North Korea get the resources they want, eventually no deal).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz