113 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2019-02-08 19:43

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-04 18:47 |

Post removed.Why?

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2019-02-04 19:52 | Report Abuse

Yes this Tan End is unethical piece of shyte. He will keep quiet when his calls go holland (like Alam, Perisai , Bonia , Mui , Pos and etc) but he will blow his trumpet when some of his calls turn out to be winning calls. He will peak the lowest entry and highest level

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-04 20:07 | Report Abuse

Tan End is unethical piece of shyte.

That is not the worse....the worse is encouraging people to be rubbish collectors is teaching wrong stuffs.

The correct approach to the stock market especially for the young and inexperienced is to be hunters of quality. To participate in the growth of quality companies just like the Bursa is intended to be.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-04 20:10 | Report Abuse

for the more experienced, to be a contrarian investors like Icon....is fine

to be a trader, just like me, can also be profitable...but it is tough.....no rooms for mistakes.

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-02-04 22:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Feb 4, 2019 06:46 PM | Report Abuse X

Very bodoh analysis loh....!!

It is the ulterior motive and conflict of interest with big exposure has big vested interest to talk good about your stock mah...!!
Why najib in trouble with 1MDB leh ??
Again bcos of ulterior and conflict interest which resulted the country in mess mah....!!

So people like calvin with few lots, what damage can he done leh ??

But people like KYY very dangerous mah....see after he promote & sold off Jaks and Sendai what happen leh ??

U your brain n think lah...!!

Posted by pussycats > Feb 4, 2019 06:35 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider>>> This is not fair loh...people like KYY can talkcock n promote his stock, bcos he has tonnes of it and dump his stock to the unsuspecting naive followers mah....this is cheating mah...!!

People like calvin & raider have few lots...but praise the stock out of sport & entertainment...end up in jail ah ???
What is this type of logic leh ??
Richman can talkcock & license to cheat meh ??

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip >>> Feb 4, 2019 02:06 PM

I dont consider it a pump and dump action if everyone knows your exposure and your investment in the stock.

I consider it a pump and dump if sudden buy recommendations come out from unsavoury characters who cannot be made responsible as they do not have any exposure.

What do they have to gain? that is the question behind all these chun chun calls.
04/02/2019 15:46
================

Whoever is the former judge by profession in i3investor here, can you please judge whether stockraider logic above Or Philip logic above is correct according to Malaysian law??? We in i3investor will truly be pleased to know your verdict Sir. Thanks a lot.
04/02/2019 18:47

Very bodoh Loh
What we need here is the opinion of former retired judge who is impartial to judge which party (Calvin/Stockraider Vs Kyy/Otb) is guilty.
Let the judge do the judgement loh...
Certainly we dont want to seek for barber advice whether we need haircut, like what 3iii said.
Impartiality of judge in this judgement is of utmost importance.
So, let us hear the judge verdict regarding the above arguement from both parties, shall we???
Why Naji is not thrown directly into prison ?
Bcos,Naji is not guilty until proven guilty & defendant &prosecuter are both given chances to give their evldences loh。

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-02-04 23:08 | Report Abuse

When I was young, you know, Asian Economic Crisis. I hate Soros too. But as one getting mature, I know it wasn't Soros, at least not only him.

There are many other reasons for those who failed to achieve financial freedom, say education, family, etc etc, but mostly it is due to personal weakness. But there are always good teaching, good advice around. Those failed to make money in the stock market, shut their door and listen to the wrong advice.

Stop the blame game.

Posted by Airline Bobby > 2019-02-04 23:10 | Report Abuse

There is a saying. If u can't handle the game, avoid it at all cost

Goh Kim Hock

2,946 posts

Posted by Goh Kim Hock > 2019-02-04 23:49 | Report Abuse

Greed is to blame.

恭喜发财!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 10:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by deMusangking > Feb 4, 2019 04:01 PM | Report Abuse

bursa is a battlefield!!!! dun talk about fairness in a battle field!!!! u win if u kill ur enemy , by hook or by crook!

>>>>

Don't be stupid. Stock investing is not a zero sum game like forex, options or derivatives. We can all be winners if everyone treats it like buying a business ( Although in brk, a lot of the retail investors don't even want to sell their shares for you to buy)

We are participating in the growth of a company.

Those who are not participating but choose to promote and tell unsuspecting newbies ( tuition fee mah) to buy into bad companies citing undervalued but not enough analysis or dipping into the waters of baptism buying themselves are just being unchristian.

How many new England textile companies died while having their company sold for parts. Are you going to use Berkshire as an shining example of an undervalued stock to buy all the other new England textile companies? You would have died spectacularly.

If Calvin tan actually put big money into an those company's that he is promoting, he would know how well his portfolio will do over 5-10 years.

If he only holds 5% of his networth over 50 stocks he should put a very big disclaimer.

BUY THESE STOCKS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I ONLY BOUGHT 50 LOTS IN BJCORP AND TALAM, AND I HAVE THE OTHER 40 STOCKS WHICH ARE UNDERWATER.

At least then we would have more data and ability to judge the stocks he promotes without blind belief in chun chun calls.

FamousAmos

304 posts

Posted by FamousAmos > 2019-02-05 10:54 | Report Abuse

^ me fully agree. Tan End pariah really should stop bringing people to Holland

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 10:59 | Report Abuse

Again blaming the village idiot instead of the Piper that blew his pipe.

Do you know how much economic damage people like Jordan Belfort did to the uneducated public in USA? Or how many pension funds(including your own EPF money) died in renong and sumatec via prior like halim bin saad?

At least USA put Jordan Belfort in prison.
How about those others who constantly whisper in your ears ( buy sumatec, buy talam, buy binapuri, Vincent tan will show you the blowjob way....)

How do you judge the quality and conviction of their words without putting some betting money into sumatec and talam and try? Then when you die leave the market....

If I put 50k on your lap, and tell you yeah use it brother, you can pay me later! You just have to sign along the dotted line....

My hope is to remove the bad advice and CRIMINAL activity from the market.

And yet syndicate activity in bursa exists unpunished.

That's why I won't touch penny stocks in bursa no matter how profitable it seems.

>>>>>
When I was young, you know, Asian Economic Crisis. I hate Soros too. But as one getting mature, I know it wasn't Soros, at least not only him.

There are many other reasons for those who failed to achieve financial freedom, say education, family, etc etc, but mostly it is due to personal weakness. But there are always good teaching, good advice around. Those failed to make money in the stock market, shut their door and listen to the wrong advice.

Stop the blame game.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 11:01 | Report Abuse

I died renong listening to bad advice. I would not wish the next 10 years of that life running from friends and hiding from family with your head down trying to pay back loans on anyone.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 11:07 | Report Abuse

In Soros case the one in the wrong is not Soros but our financial controllers, finance ministers and bankers working together to condemn the nation buy speculating, KNOWING that what they were doing was risky, wrong and investing others people (our nation's) money in something with high risk.

But those individuals were never put in prison or tried. In most cases they were promoted and transferred quietly while the nation suffered.

I used to remember the old days when I could travel to Taiwan and South Korea and eat and live like a king ( I'm not joking). Today my ringgit is not good in Thailand, or anywhere outside of Malaysia.

The has to be a check and balance system. Problem is the committee on that is the committee who writes the rules and pays the bills.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-05 11:16 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 11:25 | Report Abuse

Ok, so in your case you think if do small naughty thing is ok and we should only look at the big bad thing?

I say you are wrong. Why do you think Singapore is such an example of efficiency and best city in South East Asia?

Try reading Malcolm Gladwell on his book the Tipping point. Especially note on the broken Windows theory and how the mayor of New York turned his city from one of the highest crime rate cities in USA to one of the best places to live in 2019.

Why does Singapore harp down so bad on chewing gum and have such low crime rates? Just walk across the causeway between woodlands and JB, you would see an immediate difference.

I believe if you punish the small crimes heavily the big crimes will disappear, not the other way around.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-02-05 11:26 | Report Abuse

Mr.Philip, i think everyone would appreciate if you can again describe what were the characteristics, factors that made you invest in each of these stock ....how it gave you the insight you had?

was it purely qualitatively or both quantitative too?..

may be an article focusing one one particular stock would be good

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-05 11:37 | Report Abuse

My case is simple is either u punish everybody the same

or

Punish the big fish more loh....how can listen to ur advice & punish the small fish n let the big fish off leh ??

If u let the big fish off and punish the small fish , it is tantamount to bullying loh...!! Just bcos u have money, u r allow u commit wrong meh ?

I say punish the big fis more...based on focus...approach...maybe we do not have the resources to cover all the petty wrong.?
In that case we need to priortize loh...!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Feb 5, 2019 11:25 AM | Report Abuse

Ok, so in your case you think if do small naughty thing is ok and we should only look at the big bad thing?

I say you are wrong. Why do you think Singapore is such an example of efficiency and best city in South East Asia?

Try reading Malcolm Gladwell on his book the Tipping point. Especially note on the broken Windows theory and how the mayor of New York turned his city from one of the highest crime rate cities in USA to one of the best places to live in 2019.

Why does Singapore harp down so bad on chewing gum and have such low crime rates? Just walk across the causeway between woodlands and JB, you would see an immediate difference.

I believe if you punish the small crimes heavily the big crimes will disappear, not the other way around.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 11:57 | Report Abuse

Is kyy a CRIMINAL activity? No, he put his own money in, he says he doesn't care if retail investors buy in or not, and you know his exposure. If any harm is caused, he himself takes a big but as major shareholder. I'm sure he lost money in Jaks, but you know it was his own money. So definitely there is no criminal activity there.

Is Calvin a criminal activity? To be honest I really don't know. But his methods are surely suspicious. Kcchongz posts recommendation because if he does well, his subscription goes up. Same with Tradeview, same with OTB.

In my case I share because I followed the wrong recommendations of people exactly like Calvin and I learned later on that they have not invested a single cent in the stocks they promoted but posted in 100 other stocks so they can tell their buddies and friends the ones that did turn out well so the can sell subscriptions, invest on their friends behalf and sell stock calls. Conveniently hiding the ones that did not. I share because I think new investors get the wrong info and methods out there and it's information that is easily available and free if you spend the time to learn.

But in Calvin case what is the angle? I am looking through an his chun chun stock picks and not so chun ones, and I have come to the conclusion that if you invested in ALL his stocks, you would be losing money in the long run without a sell call. Which he seems to be able to do perfectly.

I may be totally wrong. Calvin might be a good Christian that just does his things the wrong way ( otherwise the would not be so many detractors in the STOCKS he promotes). If so I humbly apologize.

But I think not, if you can figure out what is behind Calvin's chun chun call, there is definitely a reason to how he makes his money in his johorinvest eaglevision. It is definitely not through stock picking.

And I can buy my bottom dollar there is something naughty naughty.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 12:11 | Report Abuse

I mean think about it. You don't need a degree or a licence to sell an investment class. You just need Facebook. The more you charge the more popular you become.

What is the to protect the public from fraud?

Wouldn't it make sense to at least make it a requirement to show the public access to your portfolio returns 5 year as 10 year a sort of n annual report before they pay your stock investment fees?

The was that famous fat Malay trainer with fake credentials teaching the Malay community how to invest and buy stocks recently.

His big stock prediction was sumatec.

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2019-02-05 12:33 | Report Abuse

Tan End losing calls (with current drawdown > 50% ) are perisai , Alam, Bonia, Mui, Wtk, Pos. Oh ya he recommended carimin few years back and when the stock was in deep red he pretended he nvr promote the stock. Now u can see him @ Carimin forum all over again and claim that is his zhun zhun call

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-02-05 14:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 14:40 | Report Abuse

If you learn anything from me, it is just to never listen to any sifu especially his buy calls or sell calls. Learn the technique but make your own decisions. I do not or have not recommended anyone to buy into QL. Even if I do recommend, my advice would be you buy after the quarterly report and analyze what you see.

Don't listen to "Christian" leaders like Calvin tan ( real name Kong hee from city harvest church) who say one thing to build up the followers but do another. He uses church money to fund his lifestyle saying he deserves it.

He say he put money but did not say what date and at what share price he put. After those other stocks patron posted dropped by 50% he pretends dont know and run away to fight another day. Zero clarity, zero responsibility to readers, zero honesty to community.

At least Icon is a gentleman to really help i3 investors understand why he bought the stock and what price he bought in, and even advice when he got out.

Calvin is just another big fraud. May God have mercy on his black soul.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-05 14:59 | Report Abuse

I have said my piece, "Sifus" like Calvin will never be caught, bursa will never punish red stocks because too them volume and IPOs are the important thing, not credibility, and the biggest corruption case in Sabah in recent years (170 million found in house) of our local jabatan air directors has just been cleaned up and turned into a money laundering case. A simple penalty payment and problem solved

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabah_State_Water_Department_corruption_probe

Enjoy your stay in Holland drive pastor Kong Hee. I will do everything I can to save as many of the ones you bring to Holland as possible.

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-02-05 15:08 | Report Abuse

i think no much people take calvintaneng serious , normally i just skip and scroll down his posts without read a word

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-02-05 16:11 | Report Abuse

Wa lao, u all still chit chating here...
U all no celebrating CNY kah?
;-)

FamousAmos

304 posts

Posted by FamousAmos > 2019-02-05 19:21 | Report Abuse

Tan End , you issued a strong sell call when hibiscus was at Rm0.3 with ur stupid name calling “Hit Biscuit” , you remember ? Why now keep quiet ?

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2019-02-05 20:37 | Report Abuse

aiyo xhabit lg kaa..ciakap sikali lg la..even death sentences for all criminal action try to be abolished, for pumper and dumber, in ur dream yoo kikiki laugh die me or laugh me die...hantam sajalah lobster udang style...

DUMP

3 posts

Posted by DUMP > 2019-02-05 21:02 | Report Abuse

The truth is,

calvintaneng (T.E.Y.) HIMSELF is involved in PUMP and DUMP

做賊喊捉賊

DUMP

3 posts

Posted by DUMP > 2019-02-05 21:04 | Report Abuse

and sadly.....

calvintaneng had successfully doing so for tens of years.

UNCAUGHT, UNPROSECUTED.

DUMP

3 posts

Posted by DUMP > 2019-02-05 21:06 | Report Abuse

To be fair, you need to list your PERISAI as a note in your success stories (SUPER, KULIM, etc) to avoid bias and misleadings.

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-02-05 22:13 | Report Abuse

Aiyo,time definitely will tell if a stock fall in price mah...if dont then find me a stock that keep climbing without a single drop in price....what come up must come down mah...

Zhuge_Liang

2,363 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2019-02-05 23:08 | Report Abuse

Those who spend their time to find faults in others,
usually spend no time to correct their own.

The less you respond to negative people,
the more peaceful your life will become.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-05 23:30 |

Post removed.Why?

Zhuge_Liang

2,363 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2019-02-05 23:34 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-05 23:42 | Report Abuse

shameless? why shameless? Why I shameless to state it?

A remisier and internet sifu seeks maximum risk is also very normal....just to be expected.....

DreamCapturer

1,172 posts

Posted by DreamCapturer > 2019-02-06 06:22 | Report Abuse

Does anybody whose post you read, whether or not YOU believe he is a so called 'sifu', 'tofu', 'shweetfoot', 'shhitfoot', 'shhitfull', 'shhitfool' or whatever, hv the power to charm you or force you into buying something that you do not want to buy?

If he does, then you're a big iddiot. Period.

If he does not, but you still bought something simply becos you fell for his sweet smoothtalk, then you're still a big iddiot. Becos you made a big decision based mostly on someone else's advice - irregardless of who he is - instead of your own due diligence, analysis & judgement.

DreamCapturer

1,172 posts

Posted by DreamCapturer > 2019-02-06 06:37 | Report Abuse

That said, every penny stock around RM1 downward is a likely 'goreng' or 'pump & dump' candidate.

So, gotta do your own thorough due diligence, analysis & judgement before making your call. If it works out, then all well & good. Gv all the credit to yourself. If it does not, tough luck. You can hold for longer, or you can cut loss. Try again next time. No point blaming anyone.

DreamCapturer

1,172 posts

Posted by DreamCapturer > 2019-02-06 06:52 | Report Abuse

And how do you improve on your due diligence, analysis & judgement? No other way, you just hv to play. And play & play & play & play ... Not just read textbooks. Same like when you want to improve in your badminton, tennis, football or futsal.

And just like when playing football, you gotta learn the skill to smell the smell of a goal chance coming your way for the scoring, rather than simply burying your face all day & all night, every week & every month, in your TA or FA charts.

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-02-06 11:08 | Report Abuse

(S = Qr) Philip,

Others I don't know, but KYY is liable when he claimed Xingquan's account is real because he cousin is the auditor and also there are 3000 workers working at the factory. He could have been prosecuted if we are in a more developed market for spreading untrue information to affect market.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-06 11:14 | Report Abuse

Gv all the credit to yourself.

all the risks and rewards is your own and no body else......

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-02-06 12:00 | Report Abuse

Calvin can do no harm to anybody by promoting his deep value stocks. I don't think many follow him anyway as in my opinion, he has no such clout in the public space. I absolutely see none of any pumped and dumped intention of him, but more for some fun. One problem with him is he likes to condemn other stocks or make some wild accusations which agitates others.

Sorry Calvin, I don't mean to look you no up. Calvin does have a good methodology in investing too, in my opinion, which has worked in matured markets, but whether it works or not in Bursa, I am not very sure about it.

On the contrary, people who have such clout, those rich individuals who keep on boasting their prowess in investing and how they have made millions in investing, those with certain standing and highly respected in the society, or at least they have been claiming to be, should be more responsible in the investing society.

These individuals should share their knowledge and experience in investing, sharing the right way of investing, instead of the promoting and touting stocks after they have bought low. Stop propagating the Greater Fool Theory.

Well, if at the end, if everyone makes money, it is well and good. But is it possible? What have the past shown?

Well, if everyone makes money, the one who promotes and pumps it up with huge amount of money will lose money. Is that good for him? Is doing "charity" like that a good service to the society? I highly don't think so. Nobody in his right mind will do thing like this.

So most of the time it is trying to be the other way, buy huge amount of shares at low and pump it up, and sell for huge profit and laughing all the way to the banks.

Hack, trading and speculating is a zero-sum game for all those stocks touted. Cut the crap out thinking it is investing, and trying to make everyone rich!

Is making huge amount of money from the naive and newbies, especially those who respect you so much, worthwhile? What those extra millions for? Do your spouse and children need so much money? A modern day Robin Hood?

In my humble opinion, it is much better to leave a "fragrant" legacy, maintain your reputation, and maintain the respect you have in the society in the short span of life left behind in this world. It certainly trumps the useless money left behind from some immoral activities.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-06 12:03 | Report Abuse

for KYY, what he is in, it is the prettiest.

whenever out, it is the ugliest.

is that a crime?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-06 12:07 | Report Abuse

quarter profits X 4...sell land, margin and sailang

can make a real difference.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-02-06 12:27 | Report Abuse

To be honest this is less about calvin and more about introducing the concept of accountability for financial crimes ( of which the crimes are very vague).

https://www.caixinglobal.com/2017-01-13/101043227.html

FYI I don't give a damn about calvin. My good friend died because he lost his pension fund, his childrens savings and a loan he took because of a ponzi scheme that worked, until it didn't.

That JJPTR guy is never going to be hanged. Never mind that the biggest economic damage he did was in Sabah, to desperate uneducated individuals who had to pay the "tuition fee" to learn.

Happy Chinese New Year All. May you never be brought to holland for a drive.

*KC you make a good point as usual.

Posted by TopSecret > 2019-02-06 12:41 | Report Abuse

to

TAN ENG YEE (calvintaneng),

Just tell us how much PERISAI you bought (hold) at what price.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-02-06 13:09 | Report Abuse

stock market sure got speculators and traders....if no speculators and traders, it is not called stock market.

Posted by SaveMsiaFromPHGov > 2019-02-06 15:47 | Report Abuse

If you bought something becos you yourself have thoroughly studied it and you yourself believe it has a reasonable chance of gvg you reasonable ROI, that is already something good. Give yourself a pat on the back for investing like a proper investor.

You will then keep getting better & better with time. The money will eventually come. Just be patient and continue learning & improving. Instead of simply taking the easy way out & simply riding on some so called sifu's recommendation.

Posted by SaveMsiaFromPHGov > 2019-02-06 16:07 | Report Abuse

If you had simply swallowed the advice of some so called 'sifu' wholesale, without knowing head or tail about the company's backround, performance record, future promise (including turnaround prospects, business upside etc.) etc., but you made some profit, then you're just a lucky idiot. No more, no less. And you have not learned anything about investing at all.

If you had done exactly the same thing, and the advice of your 'sifu' turned out to be not so wise, and you lost YOUR money, then you're just a stupid idiot. No need to go around wasting even more of your time scapegoating anyone.

Moral of story: Take full, complete 100% ownership of your investing life. None of it should belong to any so called 'sifu'. It will take not a little effort to keep learning & keep improving your investing skill. But it will be worth its weight in gold in the end.

UnicornP

2,748 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-02-06 23:47 | Report Abuse

In the first place why people accumulate debt? Just buy Viva eat Massimo everyday plus chap fan ok la. Simple & free. Greediness kill oneself.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-02-08 19:43 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz