3 people like this.

87 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-03-16 00:21

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 01:38 | Report Abuse

raid...sapura X 10 in 3 years?

This is pure trolling.

If Sapura X 3 in 3 years, just all in and sailang Sapura and leave the forum. no need look for any other stocks.

conclusion....u don't mean what u say, and don't say what u mean........

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-15 02:33 | Report Abuse

I am more realistic. Maybe double in 3 years

If triple very good already

JN88

11,670 posts

Posted by JN88 > 2019-03-15 03:53 | Report Abuse

Wow....Icon8888 still here....great to see you again...

Triple no problem.....but we need Donal Trump to push...

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 07:14 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 07:19 | Report Abuse

>>>

Heavenly PUNTER Unker raider no lah, you can't look at short term performance if you are investing mah... so what if your INSAS better than QL temporary. I want to see 10 years from now leh. I also dunno when INSAS can become RM 2.0++ (the NTA whatever it is). I tell you all a secret lah, I hold one stock PE 100+ now (107 I think), I am not worried you know why? Coz I know the company well enough
14/03/2019 22:49

>>>>

Sounds like a small cap leap counter with potential for high growth.

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 07:28 | Report Abuse

>>>
Heavenly PUNTER One important point this article raised is, you are an investor not a liquidator. You buy a share of the company, you don't have the ability to help it close shop. So no matter how high the NTA is, if the company perform shit and shit year after year, your cheap price will become expensive. You all really need to think this through. The shit performance will eat into the shareholder's equity until one day you will notice what happen to your margin of safety discounted NTA lah. Aiyoyo, like this also need me teach meh.
14/03/2019 22:47
>>>>

Raider does not understand margin of safety. He is a clown singing margin of safety as his slogan.

Don't buy just based on its asset values. You should pay for the cash flows generated by these assets.

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 07:35 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-15 07:53 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
Why the double standard? At least Mr. Stockraider tried to earn a honor living by very very hard working in promoting his stocks in i3. Whereas PLP king cum Batu Api is so dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and evil trying to use his manipulate charm and hypnotic skill to fool/dupe/deceive/taken in/mislead/hoodwink KYY to push up Perdana for him to profit again and again and leading entire newbie to Holland.

So let me ask you is this because Mr. Storckraider always likes to argue with you whereas PLP king quack quack quack know how to carry your ball. It must feel great and “Song” to have someone to carry the ball. God bless.

Thank you

PS: https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/3379.jsp?type=last10fy
10 years summary on INSAS’s quantitative analysis. NP to SH: CAGR of 6.37 %

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-15 07:56 | Report Abuse

3iii still thinks that by chanting at home he can become warren buffalo

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 08:00 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 08:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-15 08:05 | Report Abuse

Seee.... The stoneraider copy past entire thread spam messaging has begun. He will pollute your thread and drown out every voice.

Good luck.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-15 08:15 | Report Abuse

If stoneraider is so certain his crystal ball tell him sapura can hit 70 billion in 3 years, why not just sell everything, buy every single share of sapura you can and leave the forum, ignore the noise.

I don't get it. INSAS maximum you said can get to rm3 only. Sapura is rm3 in 3 years.

In 3 years INSAS has never even performed at all.

Why don't all in sapura?

Sapura is a sure winner no? Rm3 in 3 years 3 months...

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 08:30 | Report Abuse

SSLee,

You are sincere and honest in all your posts. This is obvious to me and probably to everyone here.

The thinking driving your investments is also clear to us as you have been very openly sharing with us with your clear and succint writing.

Investing is a journey. Over the years, many of our investing philosophy and strategy gets modified and refined, hopefully for the better, based on our individual circumstances (investment objectives, time horizon, risk tolerance and financial capacity).

Hope this thread highlighting the "Deep value investing has its inherent problems" helps your investing too."

Put it another way, "Yes, company X may probably make you 100% profit in the short term BUT it is a business I do not wish to be involved in, now or for the long term."

Regards.

3iii

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-15 08:57 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
Thank you. And thank again for the link:

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/905118274.jsp
Deep value investing versus Momentum trading versus Buffett style investing

I admit I am a greenhorn in investing and get my investment totally wrong when I start my first investing journey in believing the audited financial account of Xingquan and burn my 1/3 worth of investment. Since then besides looking into the quantitative data, I also attend AGM to get to know the BOD and Management team and how they run the business.

Everyone know the danger of Stockraider too optimistic flaws in his many promotion comments on his stocks that is understandable but how to fault him when many people did not read the financial report and basically base on their TP: Quarter profit X 4 and PE of 10.

I am just trying my best to tell everyone the danger of quack quack quack good in sweet talking but full of shit and likely leading many newbie to Holland. So do comment on quack quack quack’s Perdana.

Thank you.
P/S: I am glad and grateful I am able to learn from all the Sifu in I3 and improving my investment skill and return. I particularly like to read KCChong, Philip, Jon, 3iii and many others Sifu article. There are a lot of wisdom and useful information in all of them.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 09:50 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 10:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 10:15 | Report Abuse

Unker Sslee, of course I read the annual report, if not I won't be putting half my savings into a PE 100+ stock. You can't say PE high means overvalued lo Unker Raider. If like that really very sad life.

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-15 10:16 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 10:18 | Report Abuse

Unker sslee, you see if Insas keep losing money until one day they sold off all their Inari, you think they can generate profit from the lousy business they buy meh? If really so undervalued why they have so many cash parked there doing nothing? Can do sharebuyback mah if really undervalue but they don't do it why leh? Coz they have no idea how to allocate capital efficiently mah!!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 10:29 | Report Abuse

unker 3iii, you are correct lah timing the market is impossible mah, i read an article it says ah if you buy the dip you will lose out to dollar cost averaging also. Because even if you are like God you also can't time the market pefectly, so what's more we ordinary human leh? First rule to success is to know your own capability, no need to try and be overconfident, think you can time the market perfectly, if really can then people in EPF (so called fund managers experts), they should be able to make more than 6% easily mah...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-15 10:42 | Report Abuse

RAIDER IS HIGHLY DISTURB AND CONCERN THAT SSlee consider an allies in value investment make this type of uninformed comment on raider loh..!!

"Everyone know the danger of Stockraider too optimistic flaws in his many promotion comments on his stocks that is understandable but how to fault him when many people did not read the financial report and basically base on their TP: Quarter profit X 4 and PE of 10."

Raider like to refute SSLEE comment strongly CLARIFY THIS LOH;

1. THE CALL TO BUY SAPNRG AT RM 0.30 TO RM 0.35 ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE U MAX PROFITS TO U...IF U FOLLOW RAIDER'S INVESTMENT GUIDELINE wholeheartedly LOH..!!
THERE ARE NO FLAWS AND NOT TOO OPTIMISTIC LOH...!!
WHY LEH ??
THIS IS BCOS RAIDER MAKE A CALL ONLY A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE TURNAROUND FACTORS OF SAPNRG BECOME VISIBLE AND SAPNRG SHARE PRICE IS STILL UNDERVALUE WITH HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY MAH...!!

2. RAIDER IS COMPLETELY HONEST WITH U LOH...AND GIVE U the MAX OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A KILLING ON SAPNRG, UNLIKE PEOPLE LIKE PHILIP AND 3iii AFTER BUYING QL AND NESTLE FOR MORE THAN 10 YRS...COME TO PROMOTE TO U WITH NO MARGIN OF SAFETY AND OVERVALUE WITH PE MORE THAN 50X after 10 yrs when there are no more exceptional margin mah!.

3. RAIDER JUST WANT U TO BE veli RICH, AND SHARE THE huge BOUNTY of sapnrg WITH RAIDER together, BCOS I M A VERY GENEROUS PERSON...IF I GET VERY RICH ALONE...I FEEL VERY LONELY LOH......!!

Posted by Sslee > Mar 15, 2019 08:57 AM | Report Abuse
Dear 3iii,
Thank you. And thank again for the link:

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/905118274.jsp
Deep value investing versus Momentum trading versus Buffett style investing

I admit I am a greenhorn in investing and get my investment totally wrong when I start my first investing journey in believing the audited financial account of Xingquan and burn my 1/3 worth of investment. Since then besides looking into the quantitative data, I also attend AGM to get to know the BOD and Management team and how they run the business.

Everyone know the danger of Stockraider too optimistic flaws in his many promotion comments on his stocks that is understandable but how to fault him when many people did not read the financial report and basically base on their TP: Quarter profit X 4 and PE of 10.

I am just trying my best to tell everyone the danger of quack quack quack good in sweet talking but full of shit and likely leading many newbie to Holland. So do comment on quack quack quack’s Perdana.

Thank you.
P/S: I am glad and grateful I am able to learn from all the Sifu in I3 and improving my investment skill and return. I particularly like to read KCChong, Philip, Jon, 3iii and many others Sifu article. There are a lot of wisdom and useful information in all of them.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 10:44 | Report Abuse

Unker Raider, really lah, this kind of turnaround company I will never touch, I bought it once at RM 2.80, after few months become RM 2.00, then I am like wtf is this company. From then onwards I know better, don't buy just because the price fall, coz it fall lower and lower, luckily I sold at RM 2.00 if not I will cry really. This management is clearly incompetent.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 10:45 | Report Abuse

I will never ever look at this counter again, it's considered dead to me no matter how well they do, coz one day if the oil price tank again, they will return to where they are 1 year ago, right issues. If a company cannot manage it debts properly, it's more or less dead. Just like a person, if a person cannot manage their debt properly they are also more or less a failure in life already mah.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-15 10:46 | Report Abuse

Raider.

You cannot deny that SSLEE has his point.

You're always very optimistic and strong in promotion in your stocks. And many did not end up well.

Evergreen
Hengyuan

etc.

May i suggest you be more moderated. If one only talks about the good thing, but not the bad, that says something.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-15 10:48 | Report Abuse

I leave it to u to see after 3 yrs and 3 mths...i reiterate my well intention here loh....!!

1. THE CALL TO BUY SAPNRG AT RM 0.30 TO RM 0.35 ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE U MAX PROFITS TO U...IF U FOLLOW RAIDER'S INVESTMENT GUIDELINE wholeheartedly LOH..!!
WHY LEH ??
THIS IS BCOS RAIDER MAKE A CALL ONLY A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE TURNAROUND FACTORS OF SAPNRG BECOME VISIBLE AND SAPNRG SHARE PRICE IS STILL UNDERVALUE WITH HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY MAH...!!

2. RAIDER IS COMPLETELY HONEST WITH U LOH...AND GIVE U the MAX OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A KILLING ON SAPNRG, UNLIKE PEOPLE LIKE PHILIP AND 3iii AFTER BUYING QL AND NESTLE FOR MORE THAN 10 YRS...COME TO PROMOTE TO U WITH NO MARGIN OF SAFETY AND OVERVALUE WITH PE MORE THAN 50X after 10 yrs when there are no more exceptional margin mah!.

3. RAIDER JUST WANT U TO BE veli RICH, AND SHARE THE huge BOUNTY of sapnrg WITH RAIDER together, BCOS I M A VERY GENEROUS PERSON...IF I GET VERY RICH ALONE...I FEEL VERY LONELY LOH......!!

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 15, 2019 10:46 AM | Report Abuse

Raider.

You're always very optimistic and strong in promotion in your stocks. And many did not end up well.

Evergreen
Hengyuan

etc.

May i suggest you be more moderated. If one only talks about the good thing, but not the bad, that says something.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-15 10:59 | Report Abuse

WHICH ONE U PREFER IN YOUR QUEST FOR SUCCESSFUL INVESTMENT WEALTH BUILDING ???

BUY NOW THE SHARE TODAY AND LIMIT UP TOMORROW COMPARE TO BUY THE SHARE TODAY AND UP O.5 SEN TO 2 SEN UP EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT 200 DAYS LEH ??

RAIDER WOULD CHOSE THE LATTER ?? WHY LEH ??

A} IF U BUY TODAY UP TOMORROW ....YES U MAKE FAST MONIES....BUT CAN U BUILD WEALTH....NOT REALLY LOH...!!
1. IT UP SO FAST DO U HAVE TIME TO BUILD BIG POSITION LEH ?
2. DO U DARE DARE TO BUY BIG BIG...FAST FAST.. WITHOUT INSIDER INFO LEH ?? USUALLY NO NO LOH.....!!
3. THUS LIMIT UP IS ONLY FOR SOONG SOONG PLAY...NOT REALLY SERIOUS MANY MAKING WEALTH BUILDING LOH....!!

B} ON THE OTHER HAND....U SELECTED A GOOD STOCK SLOWLY ACCUMULATE BIG POSITION OVER 3 TO 4 MTHS....U WILL MAKE VERY VERY BIG RETURN LOH...!!

SAPNRG IS THAT KIND OF STOCK THAT WILL MAKE U VERY RICH AS IT GIVE TIME FOR U TO ACCUMULATE LOH....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 14, 2019 09:16 PM | Report Abuse X

SAPNRG IS CREEPING UP O.5 TO 2.0 SEN ALMOST EVERYDAY, NOW IT IS UP TO RM 0.35 MAH.....!!

SO HOW LONG MUST U WAIT OR HOW LONG MUST U HOLD THIS VERY UNDERVALUE SAPNRG STOCK LEH ??

TO ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION PLEASE LISTEN TO JON CHIVO LEARNED ADVICE HERE MAH......!!

"Despite the irrationality of their participants, their diversity ensures that they are all irrational in different directions, giving a net effect of zero, allowing the wisdom of crowds to prevail over the long term.
This ensures that the market is efficient and accurate most of the time. This means that over the long term, movements in share prices are usually in line with movement in earnings.

However, this diversity can often undergo phase transition, and thus result in boom or bust in the short term. What is a phase transition? This is where small incremental changes in causes lead to large-scale effects, or the “Grand Ah-Whoom!” moment.

What is this Grand Ah-Whoom! moment?
Imagine this. Put a tray of water into your freezer and the temperature drops to the threshold of freezing. The water remains a liquid until—ah-whoom—it suddenly turns into ice. Just a small incremental change in temperature leads to a change from liquid to solid.

The Grand Ah-Whoom! moment, occurs in many complex systems where collective behavior emerges from the interaction of its constituent parts. And this includes the behavior of the stock market.
In complex systems with human beings like the stock market, diversity is the most likely condition to fail first.

TAKE NOTE OF THIS POINT

As you slowly remove diversity, nothing happens initially. Additional reductions may also have no effect. But at a certain critical point, a small incremental reduction causes the system to change qualitatively."

THIS MEANS U NEED TO HOLD UNTIL INFLEXION POINT WHERE THE VERY UNDERVALUE SAPNRG SHARE WILL BREAKOUT AND EXPLODE LIKE ATOMIC BOOM UPWARDS LOH.....!!

RAIDER SEE THIS NUCLEAR BOOM WILL LIKELY TO EXPLODE SHARPLY UPWARDS SOMEWHERE RM 0.80 AND WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD....WILL TAKE THE SHARE PRICE THRU THE ROOF OF RM 1.00, RM 2.00 AND RM 3.00 LOH....!!

THIS WILL BE DRIVEN BY EARNINGS OF RM 3.0 TO RM 5.0 BILLION PA LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-15 11:17 | Report Abuse

Ask yourself do u want to be simply trying to be moderate when u r really cocksure of surewin leh ??

Yes why u want to waste time and indulge in the academic of plus & minus....when behind our head already calculated big big very explosive surewin coming mah....!!

Just rush & get the ball quickly and play mah....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 15, 2019 10:48 AM | Report Abuse X

I leave it to u to see after 3 yrs and 3 mths...i reiterate my well intention here loh....!!

WHY LEH ??

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 15, 2019 10:46 AM | Report Abuse

Raider.

Evergreen
Hengyuan

etc.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 11:39 | Report Abuse

Investing is participating in the growth of good quality companies. By definition, all speculations / trading is playing the game of musical chairs. See who holds the stick when the music stops.

As for Dayang and Perdana, they have very weak Balance Sheets. A restructuring is imminent. Its who holds the stick when the music stops. And who takes the risk and make money while the game is on.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 12:26 | Report Abuse

lets look at sapura and see whether it is investing or speculations....

its predictability, no nasty surprises, understandability, understood, quality of management, quality of business.....all low to average....

Sapura is a speculation/ trading at best, not a good proper investment opportunity.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-15 12:29 | Report Abuse

If u know what u r doing, it is investment mah.....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 15, 2019 11:17 AM | Report Abuse X

Ask yourself do u want to be simply trying to be moderate when u r really cocksure of surewin leh ??

Yes why u want to waste time and indulge in the academic of plus & minus....when behind our head already calculated big big very explosive surewin coming mah....!!

Just rush & get the ball quickly and play mah....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 15, 2019 10:48 AM | Report Abuse X

WHY LEH ??

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 15, 2019 11:39 AM | Report Abuse

Investing is participating in the growth of good quality companies. By definition, all speculations / trading is playing the game of musical chairs. See who holds the stick when the music stops.

As for Dayang and Perdana, they have very weak Balance Sheets. A restructuring is imminent. Its who holds the stick when the music stops. And who takes the risk and make money while the game is on.

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 15, 2019 12:26 PM | Report Abuse

lets look at sapura and see whether it is investing or speculations....

its predictability, no nasty surprises, understandability, understood, quality of management, quality of business.....all low to average....

Sapura is a speculation/ trading at best, not a good proper investment opportunity.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-15 12:53 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
Thank again for your advice. Looking into INSAS quantitative 10 year record, I do not think INSAS is undervalued 10 year ago. I bought INSAS share only in 2017 and attended INSAS’s AGM in year 2017 and 2018 and make friend with current CEO Dato’ Wong.

Thank you
P/S: So see for yourself am I wrong to label quack quack quack as PLP king cum Batu Api and the most dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting , evil and envy with green of KoonBee success and trying his dirty best to “Batu Api” KoonBee again?

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 15, 2019 09:50 AM | Report Abuse
Sslee > Mar 15, 2019 08:57 AM | Report Abuse
I admit I am a greenhorn in investing
=========
It shows......not only in your stock pickings and losses.....It shows in your comments about me, about KYY, about OTB, about every thing and every one involved in stock market.
About KYY....he is not a slave of OTB......KYY is his own man.
About OTB, don't built a shrine to OTB, don't pay to do that. KYY do not do that.
About me and KYY....He is not a client....He is a friend I correspond with, nothing evil, nothing bad.
KYY is nothing if he is not his own man.
And I too.

So I repeat quack quack quack is a fake accountant, a fraudster, a backstabber, a bootlicker, an ass-kisser, a shameless manipulator, King of PLP, King of double talk, King of backstabber, King of poison slanderer, King of jealously, King of low life, King of bullshitting and talk cock, King of dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and evil. I admit, I am cruel and mean to quack quack quack because of what he had done in unashamedly misleading many newbie and even veteran investors to Holland.
So quack quack quack what have you to say now? By the way Mr. Koon and Mr. Ooi is like ‘Abang-adik” now with mutual respect and understanding. So please stop your bullshit and “Batu Api” uncalled for and demeaning/insulting word of slave and shrine

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-15 12:55 | Report Abuse

Dear Stockraider,
I know you have good intention and completely honest in wanting everyone to be rich by the first move advantage in investing turnaround company SAPNRG. But just be caution some of your previous over-enthusiasm and overoptimistic calls do not turn up well.

In I3 we are blessed with many Sifu (3iii include) having the same good and noble intention to teach newbie on how to invest. I do not have any doubt on your and many Sifu’s good intention except “you know who quack quack quack” so evil, dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and manipulating.

Thank you

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-15 13:02 | Report Abuse

Dear Hevenly PUNTER,
Good you do read annual report and bought PE100 stock then do you know what is PEG ratio? You better consult 3iii to give you his professional opinion of your PE100 stock.

By the way INSAS had not record any loss year yet for the past 10 years and they still have 600million+ Inari share to sell.

As of why no share buyback by Insas? This is because Dato’ Sri Thong and PAC now collectively hold 32.96% of free float and any share buyback will trigger threshold of 33% and unconditional MGO from Dato’ Sri Thong.

Thank you.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-15 13:04 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Repost from Jon comment in RCECAP forum
The only reason why cigar butt method is outdated, is because they are so few of these companies left, and not much money can be placed in them , especially in the US.

Buffet stopped, because his capital is too large and he did not enjoy the process. Schloss stopped because he couldn't find any anymore.

This is not the case in malaysia. You have fairly profitable property development companies, paying out 4-6% dividend yield, selling for 50-70% discount to liquidation value. its a no brainer to buy some in a diversified, for me at least.

Here are two funds in malaysia/singapore who are practicing it quite successfully with good returns. Yeoman Capital, and Aggregate Asset Management.

In the US, you may have heard of this person called Seth Klarman.

There is no such thing as outdated, when it comes to value investing, just whether it can still be executed.

And this is not a cigar butt for me.

That is one way to think about PE6, but at some point, VITROX, PADINI, INARI were below 10PE PE and yielding 7% dividends.

The goal in investing is to find where market is wrong or inefficient, make your purchase, and wait for the market to correct itself.

Wells fargo, BOA etc also have low-ish valuations compared to the market, despite capital structures being far better than in the previous years.

What is investing but the long term arbitrage between the price of the stock and the intrinsic value of the company?

I think the market is wrong.

On your questions on the company, i know enough to understand the 5-10 year competitiveness of the company and the industry, and at this price, i've got a good enough margin of safety. I don't engage in false precision, and chase after information that have low utility.

See the trees miss the woods and all.

This isn't a 50PE company, where i better be right on every single aspect. Still i do enjoy the process of getting to know the company better.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 16:47 | Report Abuse

Thanks Unker sslee for the clarification on share buyback, i will go back and look at Insas again.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 16:47 | Report Abuse

Yeah PEG is PE Growth ratio mah, But my maths no good, I also don't really know how to count, but leave it lah, slow and steady.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 16:57 | Report Abuse

Unker SsLee, then why don't give dividend ah? So much spare cash

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 18:17 | Report Abuse

by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 15, 2019 04:47 PM | Report Abuse

Thanks Unker sslee for the clarification on share buyback, i will go back and look at Insas again.
==========

u ask about company share buy back...sslee the idiot talks about owner ...................

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-03-15 18:23 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy > Mar 15, 2019 06:22 PM | Report Abuse X

y Sslee > Mar 15, 2019 12:53 PM | Report Abuse

So I repeat quack quack quack is a fake accountant, a fraudster, a backstabber, a bootlicker, an ass-kisser, a shameless manipulator, King of PLP, King of double talk, King of backstabber, King of poison slanderer, King of jealously, King of low life, King of bullshitting and talk cock, King of dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and evil. I admit, I am cruel and mean to quack quack quack because of what he had done in unashamedly misleading many newbie and even veteran investors to Holland.

=========

I do think think u need to see a psychiatrist.....before they send u to Tanjong Rambutan.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 19:04 | Report Abuse

I am cruel and mean to quack quack quack because of what he had done in unashamedly misleading many newbie and even veteran investors to Holland.
=====

I am so powerful one ah?

I do not feel the power......

I only know I have made 200% in last 2 years and if people lose money , it must be due to their own stupidity..........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 19:37 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 20:42 | Report Abuse

retailers and remisiers are being trained in quarter profits X 4, portfolio managers main priority is the quality of their portfolio of companies, as it should.

so now, we have the two groups fighting it out.

in the long run, who will win, who will lose , its easy to predict.

ps...there is a third group , people like this sslee who buys shares based on discounts to NTA.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-15 21:10 | Report Abuse

Aiyo you all ah unkers ah, really too free meh why everyday argue lah

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 21:29 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 15, 2019 09:10 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo you all ah unkers ah, really too free meh why everyday argue lah
=========

do I look like arguing or being faced by a madman SSlee?

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-15 23:19 | Report Abuse

Dear Hevenly PUNTER,
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/198128.jsp
To answer your questions on Insas see above article:
Thank for asking.

P/S: Posted by qqq3 > Mar 15, 2019 09:50 AM
About me and KYY....He is not a client....He is a friend I correspond with, nothing evil, nothing bad.
If you have a back-stabbing friend like quack quack quack, who needs enemies?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 23:40 | Report Abuse

ss

u need to see a psychiatrist, u need it.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-16 00:10 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-16 00:20 | Report Abuse

sslee

How was your ultimatum to KYY? Any results?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-16 00:21 | Report Abuse

sslee

How was your ultimatum to KYY? Any results?

I can recommend u a good psychiatrist in Tanjong Rambutan if u just ask.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz