3 people like this.

68 comment(s). Last comment by DK66 2019-03-19 10:25

Sslee

4,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-17 18:54 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
And nothing is as disgusting as the below admission by quack quack quack:
Posted by qqq3 > Nov 2, 2018 01:43 AM
kc u fail to understand, Jaks and Sendai are the 2 counters I made the most money...and why not? when I know the chong ker.....and I have the killer instinct..........
Posted by qqq3 > Mar 12, 2019 04:01 PM | Report Abuse
In the case of sendai and Jaks...If I can make money and others lose money, its because they are stupid......what more can I say?
Posted by qqq3 > Mar 17, 2019 06:32 PM | Report Abuse
and Jaks from $ 1.80 to 50 sen, if u lose money.....ss......it is because you are stupid ....what more can I say?

My email corresponds:
How are you? Is Mr. Koon still very angry with me for my I3 investment blog: An open letter to Mr. and Mrs. Koon. The last time we met is at the JAKS AGM on 28-April 2017 where Mr. Koon voted against resolution 1 and 2. If I had known early this is Mr. Koon intention, I will rally all the attendees at the AGM to do the same. What a miss opportunity.

After the AGM and making my own judgment on Mr. Ang and BOD, I decided to sell my JAKS holding for a small profit. I cannot believe Mr. Koon was so deep into JAKS and make such a huge loss. Anyhow the past is in the past now wishes you, your family and Mr. and Mrs. Koon good health, good fortune and great happiness.

Dear Mr Lee,
Glad to know that you have sold Jaks at a profit. Many have lost money on this counter. Its not easy to fight against crooks. The battle is even tougher when they are inside the company who know and control everything. I will probably see you this Saturday. All the best for the talk this Saturday!

Thank you
P/S: Quack quack quack, Mr. Koon lose millions, are you imply Mr. Koon stupid is so please write to Mr. Koon and say so loud and clear.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 18:56 | Report Abuse

In the case of Dayang, I bot at 60, 70 and 80.........And sold off at $ 1.50.....making good money.

But not as much as another who sailang go all in at $ 1.00 and sold at $ 1.70.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 19:00 | Report Abuse

In the case of Dayang, I bot at 60, 70 and 80.........And sold off at $ 1.50.....making good money.

But not as much as another who sailang go all in at $ 1.00 and sold at $ 1.70.......U see. the number of shares and percentage of portfolio matters Its S= Q r

Sslee

4,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-17 19:02 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii.
"It is far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price."
Yes, everyone love and very eager to “Sailang” a wonderful company at a fair price. So can you please recommend or share some of these stocks for all to benefit. Don’t tell me only “Nestle” which everyone knew is a wonderful company but at overvalued price.

Thank you

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 19:07 | Report Abuse

Sslee > Mar 17, 2019 06:54 PM | Report Abuse

Thank you
P/S: Quack quack quack, Mr. Koon lose millions, are you imply Mr. Koon stupid is so please write to Mr. Koon and say so loud and clear.
=============

I recently ask KYY whether Jaks is in his favorite page...He says No....He has sold and not interested, and now very proud he sold and found faster running horse....in Carimin and Dayang.

U see, KYY is the positive type, always positive even in the darkest hour.............

and u sslee.........u are the negative type, always negative, always backwards looking, always blame here, blame there. ....Your type of personality loves Insas....and will always remain losers.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 19:25 | Report Abuse

ss....I have no idea what is your true problem....

cannot make money in Bursa? Is that your problem?

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2019-03-17 19:32 | Report Abuse

qqq3

what are the recent shares u bought?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 19:35 | Report Abuse

ss...just remember u are a green horn in stock market.

greenhorns and stock market should keep quiet, not make a lot of noise.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 19:38 | Report Abuse

I bot Sapura Friday...I also got cheaper Sapura at 29

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-17 19:50 | Report Abuse

Print this out and frame it

Hang it on the wall, Pass it to your Son

Posted by DK66 > Mar 17, 2019 06:44 PM | Report Abuse

Charlie Munger's Big Lesson: Prepare for Opportunity

What is the most important personal quality an investor can have?

Patience... followed by pretty aggressive conduct. It is given to human beings who work hard at it—who look and sift the world for a mispriced bet — that they can occasionally find one. And the wise ones bet heavily when the world offers them that opportunity. They bet big when they have the odds. And the rest of the time, they don’t. It’s just that simple.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-17 19:54 | Report Abuse

Good suggestion

=================
Icon8888 Print this out and frame it

Hang it on the wall, Pass it to your Son

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 20:00 | Report Abuse

It’s just that simple.
=========

its just that simple

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2019-03-17 20:26 | Report Abuse

From all the arguments above, all are agree that vietnam project will bring in a lot lot money to company. If this the case, it should be good buy when less than 1.5. pls dont forget Share price always run ahead 3-6 months, if you wait until plant completed, it is too late too enter...the price already reflect the true value.

Invest future not now...

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2019-03-17 20:53 | Report Abuse

time will tel1 ,if ceec also can complete the hai duong powerplant 5-6 month earlier. unit 1 is possible completed & test run around oct-dec 2019. just stick to ceec website for progression update.

by early 2020 ,we will know who are the winner or loser.

Sslee

4,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-17 20:57 | Report Abuse

Dear the entire i3commentators and bloggers,
Just ask yours conscious what kind of low life quack quack quack is?
Are you proud and condone what quack quack quack had done?
Are there no more good men ready to stand up for what are right, honor, dignity and self worth?
Please don’t stoop so low to quack quack quack level. He is the most dishonest, despicable, distasteful, disgusting and evil person I ever come across.

Dear Fabien Extraordinaire,
If you want any stocks recommendation you can subscribed with OTB stock pick services. Quack quack quack is unashamedly copy-cat what OTB’s recommended and when he already took profit with Dayang this is what he wrote:

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 11, 2019 12:58 PM | Report Abuse
by Sslee > Mar 11, 2019 11:59 AM | Report Abuse
not in talking term.
====
I have no problem talking terms with KYY.....Last night I told KYY selling Dayang at 1.60 to 180 is called smart...He says he cannot be so dishonest as to sell now and have written so many articles on Dayang.....besides, he says he has not found another faster runner..............
Posted by qqq3 > Mar 14, 2019 08:16 PM | Report Abuse
sslee
I tried to interest kyy in Perdana he seems very happy to stay in Dayang.....

I had done with quack quack quack. He is no more my problem so go and worship him and better still put up a shrine for him as you please. I rest my case.

Thank you
P/S: For whatever flaws Mr. Koon might have, I had to salute him for his magnanimous of only blaming himself of having too much XO till vomit in JAKS and did not blame any other people but move on.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 21:17 | Report Abuse

ss

just admit you are an idiot and stupid....save a lot of time.......

Sslee

4,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-17 21:20 | Report Abuse

Dear DK66,
I do not hold any JAKS share and I am not against anyone interest. I only speak the truth as a response to your article citing my previous blog article: JAKS “The Conspiracy Theory” Part (II)

I also believe you spoke the truth and very eager to share whatever information you have about Vietnam IPP. You have heard what I had to say about the cash flow that fundamentally JAKS will continue bleeding (Need more Cash call to keep it afloat) until Vietnam IPP generate profit and contribute the cash flow. It is wise to invest or promoted JAKS now when you cannot afford to have any margin of error as I term it as the only new chapter for JAKS is Vietnam IPP where you better be right on every single aspect. The decision is yours to make.

Thank you

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 21:25 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 21:43 | Report Abuse

soldiers must die
that is the definition of wars and stock market is War.

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2019-03-17 21:44 | Report Abuse

@sslee, ALP will think twice before ask for another cash call reason being, his family, friends holding around 20-30 stakes now, they are the main looser if share price dilute further due to private placement.

right issue is fail and they will never dare to try again, ALP will lose more if he call right issue.

confirm no right issue (since no one subscribe except ALP), private placement still possible (little damage only) or sell the mall. in fact selling the mall is good news for shareholder.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 21:48 | Report Abuse

the mall....NBV $ 600 million, loan $ 300 million......

can sell for $ 400 million also can raise $ 100 million net cash.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 21:50 | Report Abuse

soldiers must die

green horns are soldiers.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-17 21:53 | Report Abuse

soldiers must die

green horns are soldiers.

anyone who thinks he can get rich by paying $ 1000 or $ 10 to attend seminar given by greenhorn sslee is also a soldier.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-17 21:56 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

You are welcome and feel free to make comments, for or against, to my articles even if i didn't make reference to any of your articles.

No worries.

==================
Sslee Dear DK66,
I do not hold any JAKS share and I am not against anyone interest. I only speak the truth as a response to your article citing my previous blog article: JAKS “The Conspiracy Theory” Part (II)

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-17 22:05 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Would you like to share your opinion on the potential of the vietnam ipp ?

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2019-03-17 22:11 | Report Abuse

http://www.aepc1.ceec.net.cn/art/2019/3/17/art_14630_1854775.html
越南海阳:#1-1锅炉水压试验一次成功

http://www.aepc1.ceec.net.cn/art/2019/3/17/art_14630_1854779.html
越南海阳:循环水泵房-7.3m墙板钢筋绑扎完成

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-18 00:02 | Report Abuse

Jaks..$ 1.80 to 50 sen.

This ss guy want to blame me for his losing money.

Because he is a green horn, that's why.

Green horns cannot accept there is no certainties in stock market.

Green horns look for remisiers to bail them out of their own stupidity.

Sslee

4,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-18 00:33 | Report Abuse

Dear DK66,
Thank you. I do not have any experience when come to Vietnam IPP except that PT MM has a wholly own Palm oil refinery in Vietnam. The Vietnam people are a very hard working, smart, nationalist and eagerly making up the loss time (War with US and then China over ideology) to build a better future for themselves and nation.

Currently Vietnam is almost like China when Deng first open up China for foreign capital to flow in. As of China, I was in China in 1998, flying to Shanghai and taking train to Wuxi meeting with the then Wuxi Mayor on the jointed project to develop a 36MW Power and Thermal plant. The decision and project progress is very smooth because Mayor can make all the decision (rule of man rather than rule of law) anyhow later they bought back the plant when capital were available to them. (They do know how to do the calculation and pay you a fair price. You can forget about all the excessive profit promised in the flexibility study paper or signed contract). You can check around how many Malaysian companies invest in China able to make any good profit.

I believe for sure the China partner is more than able to complete the IPP on time or ahead of time. My concern is after that what next? You have this very smart China partner and on the other side Vietnam government that are not stupid so what are your chance in thinking that JAKS can get excessive profit as promised.

Thank you.
P/S: There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-18 01:41 | Report Abuse

y Sslee > Mar 18, 2019 12:33 AM | Report Abuse

P/S: There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.
=======

talk 3 talk 4 when Jaks is 50 sen to 80 sen

when Jaks is $ 3, u will not have hesitation to buy.

moreliver

18 posts

Posted by moreliver > 2019-03-18 02:12 | Report Abuse

Investors must always be on the lookout for the major catalyst that either keeps the bulls charging into the second half the year, or wakes up the sleeping bears. BAYOR.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-18 08:40 | Report Abuse

Thank you for your opinion, Sslee.

I believe a lot of readers probably share your concern about doing businesses in Vietnam.

Sovereign risk is always the biggest concern when investing in another country. That is why you need to have enforceable contracts to protect your investments. Jaks Hai Duong Power signed several agreements including a government guarantee for its RM8b power plant project in Hai Duong Province. The 3 chinese bankers has obtained approval from the Chinese government to finance the project under the 1B1R initiative. Some will say "so What, look at mudajaya".

US and China are probably the only 2 countries in the world that the Vietnam government will bow to. I m sure you are aware of the following incident.

"HANOI/SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Vietnam has halted an oil drilling project in the “Red Emperor” block off its southeastern coast licensed to Spanish energy firm Repsol following pressure from China, three sources with direct knowledge of the situation told Reuters on Friday."

Hence, given china's influence on vietnam, I believe the vietnam government will honor its BOT contracts on the Hai Duong power plant project.

So, maybe it is worth your effort to take a second and deeper look into Jaks if you believe there is excessive profit from the vietnam IPP.

Vietnam needs power and willing to pay and China can deliver. This is bilateral trade, not free lunch.

aikinlai

896 posts

Posted by aikinlai > 2019-03-18 21:32 | Report Abuse

Ya...of course....MFCB also taking a free lunch from Laos.
Nvm lar...everyone have their own favorite. No right or wrong.
I like Icon888 n MusangKing. Now i think i start to like DK

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-18 21:49 | Report Abuse

I think all these talks about sovereign risk is absolutely nonsense (not referring to DK66, as obviously he doesn’t think it is an issue at all)

People had been complaining about all kind of things about jaks since god knows when. From high gearing, to the industry they are in, to corporate governance, to potential frauds, to potential equity dilution, to execution risk, etc etc etc. But over time, one by one all these myths has been disproven.

Now finally run out of issues to bitch about, they started talking about this vague and broad concept called sovereign risk.

In Chinese, it is called trying to pick bones from the egg.

It is like a guy has a billion dollar in his bank account, in perfect health, has a super hot Wife, a bunch of wonderful kids. In other words, he is living a perfect life. But one day he decides to jump down from the building because he worries about climate change

Give me a break

Posted by DK66 > Mar 18, 2019 08:40 AM | Report Abuse

Thank you for your opinion, Sslee.

I believe a lot of readers probably share your concern about doing businesses in Vietnam.

Sovereign risk is always the biggest concern when investing in another country. That is why you need to have enforceable contracts to protect your investments. Jaks Hai Duong Power signed several agreements including a government guarantee for its RM8b power plant project in Hai Duong Province. The 3 chinese bankers has obtained approval from the Chinese government to finance the project under the 1B1R initiative. Some will say "so What, look at mudajaya".

US and China are probably the only 2 countries in the world that the Vietnam government will bow to. I m sure you are aware of the following incident.

"HANOI/SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Vietnam has halted an oil drilling project in the “Red Emperor” block off its southeastern coast licensed to Spanish energy firm Repsol following pressure from China, three sources with direct knowledge of the situation told Reuters on Friday."

Hence, given china's influence on vietnam, I believe the vietnam government will honor its BOT contracts on the Hai Duong power plant project.

So, maybe it is worth your effort to take a second and deeper look into Jaks if you believe there is excessive profit from the vietnam IPP.

Vietnam needs power and willing to pay and China can deliver. This is bilateral trade, not free lunch.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-18 21:50 | Report Abuse

This kind of fool will never make it in the market

I used to be a greenhorn too, but never that thick

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-18 21:59 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 > Mar 18, 2019 09:50 PM | Report Abuse

This kind of fool will never make it in the market

I used to be a greenhorn too, but never that thick
=========

u have make my day....that guy too thick.

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2019-03-18 22:39 | Report Abuse

slowing down now, hope stop bleeding and get up back soon.......pray hard hard

samyew1234

1,362 posts

Posted by samyew1234 > 2019-03-18 22:40 | Report Abuse

kaw kaw jaks

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-18 23:40 | Report Abuse

Think seriously .....

All the articles I mentioned above in one way or another implied a few points;

1. fight for control and eliminate intruder
2. suppressing share price to cause margin calls
3. manipulated results to benefit from under-subscription of warrants
4. Suppressing share price to give free RSP to directors

There were a lot of fights and manipulations, for what ??

You only fight for gold mines not shit holes.

Under normal circumstances, all directors want to maintain their share prices as high as possible for the following reasons;

1. higher status
2. fence off hostile takeovers
3. financing requirements
4. higher sale value for share disposal by insiders

Even share prices of sub-standard stocks are kept high for higher sale value by insiders.

Of course, there are times when share prices are kept depressed for the following reasons;

1. privatisation by major shareholders
2. enable the controlling shareholders to increase their holdings at low prices
3. The stock is a shit hole and the insiders are continuously selling

Unless Jaks is good-for-nothing, the non-academic speculations on the great fall in jaks' price may have spoken the truth.

Some of the articles suggested "mission accomplished" implying imminent turnaround in share price which indeed happened recently.

CEO, Andy Ang, has increased his effective shareholding to 14.5% from 9% during this period.

Judge for yourself.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-18 23:54 | Report Abuse

Anyway, I must stress that non-academic rationales are not to be taken as fundamental analysis.

I only brought this up as a matter of interests. It will not affect my fundamental judgement on Jaks.

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-19 08:29 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-19 08:33 | Report Abuse

Ask yourself:

Why would you, as an investor, want to get involved in this mess (a deep-asset-bargain) and witness things deteriorating, hoping the situation will improve?

Even if it works out eventually, which is very unlikely (in the majority), the mental and psychological drain is simply not worth it.

There are better ways to make money.

Buy Only Good Companies!

"Bargain-purchase folly."

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2019-03-19 08:42 | Report Abuse

Bukan main irritating u!!

Sslee

4,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-19 08:54 | Report Abuse

Dear DK66 and Icon8888
I am just giving my own experience when DK66 ask me; “Would you like to share your opinion on the potential of the vietnam ipp?”
If that getting on your nerve I am sorry.

Please attend the next AGM and find out more how this 51% subsidiary companies about? The paid-up capital, equity structure and currently net book value? If negative will the 49% shareholders further inject in the new capital or JAKS had to hold the whole baby?

Thank you
P/S: No going to comment further on JAKS and wish all good luck.

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2019-03-19 08:56 | Report Abuse

Bagus sslee bye!

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2019-03-19 08:59 | Report Abuse

Sovereign risk? Sslee

Well insan bikin taksiran based on reasonable deductions outcome up above yg menentukan

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2019-03-19 09:03 | Report Abuse

Dulu dulu la tu

Let bygones be bygones

Indeed

JAKS BARU NEW

BUGS FIXED AND ENHANCED

Go go go

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-03-19 09:16 | Report Abuse

it is a typical pattern for me.

Few good years followed by a bad year. Happened 5 times already since I first started investing many many years ago. The last time it happened was 2014. But I will bounce back with a vengeance when market normalised. Based on past record, within one year, I will surpass my previous high. And over next few years, I will further increase my portfolio substantially.

Throughout the years, my net worth has been keep on growing, according to this pattern.

It is a universe that you cannot understand

3iii >>>

Were u swimming naked when the tide retreated in 2018 like your friends too?
19/03/2019 08:29

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-19 09:16 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Although we differ in views, thank you for your comments.

sillypan

15 posts

Posted by sillypan > 2019-03-19 10:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks DK66, am decided to join you in Jaks.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-03-19 10:25 | Report Abuse

Welcome, Sillypan

-----------------------------
sillypan Thanks DK66, am decided to join you in Jaks.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz