50 people like this.

115 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2019-04-11 10:50

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-06 09:25 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee and Aseng,

You are right about ALP isn't a CEO one wishes to have. Given the drama we witnessed over the great fall, it is an obvious case of minority interests disregarded.

I have in my article "Jaks Resources - A new chapter ?" highlighted many "stories" including that of Sslee. There is no way to authenticate the validity of these stories but their logical explanations were difficult to refute. All stories suggested ALP as the biggest beneficiary. Why the great fall if nothing to gain ?

However, ALP is not a super human being, he too has greed and anger.

By all means, he defended his kingdom. When two elephants fight there will be collateral damages. He could have just accepted Mr koon into the board for the good of all shareholders. But how many can accept an intruder ?

ALP owned less than 10% in the company then and didn't have enough means to increase his shareholdings to a satisfactory level. Buying cheap seems to be the only alternative available to him. He could have waited for future dividend from the vietnam ipp to increase his shareholdings but that too can't achieve much as the price will be too high after the vietnam IPP revealed its potentials.

The 2 private placements and the warrant issue could have served his purpose.

So, he did what he has done for control and monetary interests.

I appreciate Sslee for his red flat.

Aseng, don't worry, I m more than happy if someone can provide credible arguments against my case. It prompts me to think and work harder.

TQ both

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2019-04-06 09:25 | Report Abuse

Heaven punter... Belum lah... Kerja banyak...

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 09:28 | Report Abuse

Icon8888,

That doesn't mean you are right

Posted by Icon8888 > Apr 6, 2019 9:15 AM | Report Abuse

There are a few persons in i3 I know can never reason with

So I never argue with them

qqq3, CharlesT, ah Seng the distorted mind

So, see you

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-06 11:19 | Report Abuse

Talking about figures
I believe you will agree
When jaks was trading at the price of around 1.7 or 1.8
All the figures must be pointing to the direction KYY was right
So what figures you are talking if you do not know how to protect your gain when the WB has made 100% or 200% now

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2019-04-06 11:30 | Report Abuse

Bought alot of jaks below 80c

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-06 17:07 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Thank you for the list of questions to ask during the next AGM. Those who wish to know the answers, please ask during the next AGM, though I don't think the BOD will provide any satisfactory answers. But it is always good to ask.

To be honest, I was hoping for more profound red flat issues concerning the company operations especially those relating to its vietnam IPP rather than insufficient disclosure of information and corporate exercise issues.

Except 1 and 3, the rest of the questions are more of information seeking rather than questionable deals ?

Don't get me wrong, I too wish to have all the answers to the questions listed by you. Always good to know more.

Thanks

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-06 17:10 | Report Abuse

Strange !! I managed to transfer the list of questions from Sslee's blog to here. But it was removed ! Why ??

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-06 19:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Apr 6, 2019 7:51 AM | Report Abuse

So my advice to quack quack quack, walk the talk please?
=======

so what is your problem, ss? lost your medicine?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-06 21:52 | Report Abuse

SS

I don't collect fees from you or any reader....and I have no contractual relationship with anybody.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 09:39 | Report Abuse

I will conclude my survey soon.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 10:04 | Report Abuse

No one has forgotten to press "like" ?

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 11:21 | Report Abuse

I would like to thank the following 39 for their trust in me.

Koh Edwin, Hon Boon, Ricky Kiat, Connie555, ATT31786, jakko, aus2070, BLee, brushsoo, chongjonathan, DanielOng, DragonG, eastnolose, edkfc, James Ng, fc1233, Aseng, Icon8888, pussycats, j3294, jeccy, johnyeoyeo, kalteh, Heavenly PUNTER, mantua39, meisarel, ooi8888, probability, rickwongmy, Shinnzaii, sillypan, silverwind, Travestor, sunkiss8686, sweechow, taitaumau, zeroth, VenFx, demusangking

I concluded my survey when the article hit 1,000 views. There were 39 likes (including VenFx and demusangking). Some “views” were from by-passers, and some were due to repeated clicks to view comments. Therefore, I have no idea whether having 39 vote of confidence is considered a lot. I do not know how many disapproved me. Some seem to be on my equal side but did not press or said “like” for some reasons. I won’t do another survey to find out how many doubted my credibility (too cruel on myself). Some names like CharlesT, Sslee, Trulyinvest, and Newbie8080 are definite to vote “no”.

Anyway, 39 is good enough for me to stay on.

As a token of appreciation, you may write to me at i3dk66@gmail.com and ask anything about Jaks in PRIVATE (for whatever reason). Since I have your trust, I will answer with all my knowledge and a free mind. As I need to protect my sources, please refrain from asking for my sources of information. DO NOT share my information publicly without my permission. TQ

I have refrained myself from sharing information on i3 which I cannot authenticate publicly. Sharing of such information will attract a lot of unnecessary criticism. Most likely taken as sinister moves to manipulate prices. I myself will normally disregard unsubstantiated information.

I didn’t want to make the above comment earlier as I know it will attract many insincere “likes”.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-04-07 12:08 | Report Abuse

DK66,
I believe there are many more like me who like your kindness to share very much but forget to press the like
Honestly speaking
I like your kindness more than Jaks
I like WCE & Dayang more than jaks
Hopefully someday we are in the same boat

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-04-07 16:21 | Report Abuse

Aseng, I believe you are right. Anyway, since there are 40 people who have confidence in me, I will not stop sharing here. I share for joy and hope to bring joy to everyone especially those who have faith in me. I ask for nothing in return. A word of "Thank you" will make me very happy.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2019-04-11 10:50 | Report Abuse

《I Think It's Neccesary To Clarify,"Mdm Tom aka Kimly2's" is To Acttack Me》 

This kimly2 is a fake ids created by Mdm Tom,   
Intentionally to sabotage me from EG to everywhere i post my comment.   
I rarely attack anyone in i3 without a reason.   
But, only share and learn from i3 is my only objective.   

Hope above clarify the allegations .  

Ignorance of any if such ids (particulary Tom aka Kimly2 will do).  
Tq !  

Venfx

Post a Comment
Market Buzz