1 person likes this.

53 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 2019-05-27 22:01

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-26 04:57 | Report Abuse

This is not how stocks work. Buycall without sell call is meaningless unless you take profit. Plus you said buy more on weakness, give TP( which never reach) meaning keep the stocks after go up then down then buy some more. So you never did get that 200% gain.

I call bullshit.

>>>>>>>
Did Calvin actually made 200% gain from Jan 1st to May 6th 2019 beating Sifu OTB at 100%

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-26 05:00 | Report Abuse

The only stocks you said take profit in 2019 is carimin and naim. Others you said keep and buy more to reach your TP.

>>>>>>>>

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/123029.jsp

lachai2004

589 posts

Posted by lachai2004 > 2019-05-26 07:24 | Report Abuse

I like and respect those whose presented their researchs in i3 with good intentions and proper manner. I believe whoever claimed that he had made millions and had the best method to invest in our market, but I shall only pick and choose the method which is most suitable for me as every individual has different knowledge, experience and financial constraints in investment.

Thumb up and cheerful Sunday morning ^o^^o^^o^^o^

siradrian

51 posts

Posted by siradrian > 2019-05-26 07:30 | Report Abuse

Calvin is the best!!!

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 09:23 | Report Abuse

PHILIP

DON'T DIVERT MY CHALLENGE

YOU ARE NOW THE COWARD

I SAY, "GO KL AND SEE MY STOCK BROKERING FIRM" I WILL GET A PRINTOUT WITH WITNESSES TO VERIFY JAN 1ST TO MAY 6TH 2019 CALVIN MADE A CHUN CHUN 200% PROFIT"

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 09:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Veronteo

20 posts

Posted by Veronteo > 2019-05-26 10:03 | Report Abuse

Lol. Said be fearful when everyone greedy but you ask to buy destiny at 0.33 when everyone is greedy .. Contradict sohem

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-26 11:27 | Report Abuse

Maybe I am blind. I didn't read a single sentence that you sold all of those stocks at all that you say bought. Maybe I am old, you recommended 33 stocks altogether, how would I know from that blog that you said to sell those counters. And you just said azrb will go higher. Then why did you sell? Very confused.

I think I will skip visiting your KL "stock broker". Too many lots to be trustworthy. You can't even keep a proper portfolio.

>>>>>>
I also posted sell Call on Those that gone up alot like Carimin, Naim, Dayang, Penergy & Azrb

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/203130.jsp

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 11:33 | Report Abuse

@Veronteo maybe he's just a pump and dump guy who asks everyone to buy when he is selling.. otherwise how does he make money when all his recommendations are losing trades?

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 11:43 | Report Abuse

Challenge accepted!name kl broker office,date and time! calvintaneng stop running like chicken.provide info now!

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 11:43 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng I don't think anyone is disputing that. What they are puzzled about is how your recommendations are different from your actual trades.

The only way that can happen is because you are actually looking for people to buy when you are selling, otherwise it doesn't make sense right?

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 11:46 | Report Abuse

meet at kl broker office with printed contract note.name office address, date and time.personal safety is important dealing with Calvin tan eng Yee.

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 11:46 | Report Abuse

@experttanengyee thanks :) also I wonder if you can make him show you his entire trading history, instead of cherry-picking a few months where he made money :)

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 11:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by smissions > May 26, 2019 11:43 AM | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng I don't think anyone is disputing that. What they are puzzled about is how your recommendations are different from your actual trades.

The only way that can happen is because you are actually looking for people to buy when you are selling, otherwise it doesn't make sense right?

GOOD!

NOW THAT ALL HAVE CAPITULATED & SURRENDERED TO TRUTH THE NEXT QUESTION IS

"HOW DID CALVIN MANAGE TO GENERATE 200% RETURN?"

THEN YOU MUST KNOW THE TOP SECRET IS ONLY RESERVED FOR CALVIN'S VERY CLOSE BUDDIES

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 11:49 | Report Abuse

sure. i feel safe in public place, so meetup in Calvin touted kl broker office is safest for me.please name broker office address,date and time Calvin tan eng Yee.

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 11:51 | Report Abuse

@experttanengyee thanks :) also I wonder if you can make him show you his entire trading history, instead of cherry-picking a few months where he made money :) He's been doing this for years, why does he only show you a few months?

Also, if that is true, then you've basically proven that he's just an operator looking for suckers to buy at the top.

So either he's a liar or an operator. I can't see how this will go well for him :)

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 11:53 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng wow that was fast.. did you just admit to operating a pump and dump? all your "recommendations" are targeted to suckers just to make them buy from you at the top?

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 11:54 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik bee please join me to verify Calvin tan eng Yee contract note. You are broker and know real and fake contract note.

calvin tan eng Yee please name your kl broker office, date and time.

anticonman

533 posts

Posted by anticonman > 2019-05-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

I suggest compare his blogs or posts recommended price and Friday(24th May) closing to check whether 200% return is valid.

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 12:06 | Report Abuse

GOOD!

NOW THAT ALL HAVE CAPITULATED & SURRENDERED TO TRUTH

Well now we arrive at the truth - all his recommendations are bogus and his intention is to trap people into buying what he sells at the top. This, as he says, is the truth. :)

I don't think it's a big secret now how he made that money, he's a pump and dump operator :)

anticonman

533 posts

Posted by anticonman > 2019-05-26 12:09 | Report Abuse

How abt those stocks he is still holding and yet to dispose eg ASB, etc?

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 12:10 | Report Abuse

@anticonman he just admitted that all his blogs and posts are fake. If all your recommendations are losers, and you are making money, it follows that all your recommendations are fake right?

The poor misguided people that follow him push up the price of the penny stocks he recommends, and then he sells at the top, but doesn't tell anyone about that.

That's basically how he makes his money.

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 12:11 | Report Abuse

@anticonman he might have sold them already, or never bought them at all.

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 12:12 | Report Abuse

Can anyone published blog about this challenge meetup?
Please be invited to join me verify Calvin tan eng Yee record.
Ooi Teik bee,Jon choivo you are invited.

Help me publish blog.please name kl broker office,date and time calvintaneng!

smissions

87 posts

Posted by smissions > 2019-05-26 12:22 | Report Abuse

@experttanengyee eh why don't you call him, or whatsapp him or whatever, you can get the details from there?

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 12:29 | Report Abuse

For personal safety,calvin tan eng Yee could be mentally unstable.
I invited ooi teik bee and Jon choivo to assure my safety.a normal person prioritise safety first.

please name kl broker office,date and time Calvin tan eng Yee.

Posted by Lukey_Greek > 2019-05-26 12:34 | Report Abuse

Great jobs everyone! Appreciate on all kinds of effort to reveal the truth!

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-05-26 12:35 | Report Abuse

Calvin tan nenen is a conman.

The only way he makes 200% as he claims is by pump and dump.

Many of his followers are stuck while he recommends stock after stock for them to chase.

He and his johor buddies are doing exactly what the oldman kyy and orang tb does albeit on a much smaller scale.

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-05-26 12:44 | Report Abuse

Be wary when calvin tan nenen offers you free lunch.

His real intention is for you to buy him lunch instead.

Just remember there is no free lunch in this world.

Posted by witchslayer > 2019-05-26 12:55 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 12:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by noattack > 2019-05-26 13:01 | Report Abuse

Some people just like to put down others to make themselves look better, actually no. Philip, your PChem, QL, Topglov so far bad returns. But Calvin's call on the other hand, very very impressive returns. That's a fact.

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 13:07 | Report Abuse

so when to meet at kl broker office?ooi teik bee and Jon choivo are invited as witnesses.calvin please stop being chicken again.you had been chicken your whole life and you want it to end like this?

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 13:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 13:09 | Report Abuse

Time to prrof you are man and not chicken, calvintaneng!

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 13:13 | Report Abuse

Calvin tan eng Yee, changing topic not going to help your cause. It is too late to salvage any dignity left in you. The public knew you are seeking attention due to loneliness. You are in current situation due to your own attitude.con people everyday everyone evertytime.

We Malaysian really pity you!

Posted by witchslayer > 2019-05-26 13:13 |

Post removed.Why?

494 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > 2019-05-26 13:14 | Report Abuse

Ya,I agree to :noattack. Calvin is good man.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 13:14 | Report Abuse

OTB made 100% from Dayang

Calvin made more than OTB buying Carimin, Naim, Azrb, Lafarge and others

Calvin took profits when price up 100% to 200%

Every one who has followed Calvin in the oil and gas bull theme are doing well. Then also the Ecrl bull stocks have made good monies if they also follow Calvin profit taking sell calls before May 2019

Those who missed are jealous. Haunted by a green eye monster called envy

Serve you right for doubting Calvin's sincere buy calls. And timely chun chun sell calls

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-05-26 13:23 | Report Abuse

Enjoy your lonely pitiful sunday,calvin tan eng Yee with imaginary stuff inside your head.if you want proof innocence please share kl broker office,date and time, chicken king calvin. :)

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 13:25 | Report Abuse

Listen listen listen!!

Sifu OTB charged a fee and his subscribers gladly pay for his buy calls

Calvin never charge any fees

All Calvin's buy calls have

1. Margin of safety

2. Well protected from downside

3. A sensible low price

4. In upcoming potential of catalyst.
Like buying Pohuat due to US strong currency caused furniture bull run theme

Like buying Carimin because Pengerang Rapid completion spurs oil demand

AND now

Next year is VMY2020

Calvin sees 6 months ahead of others

So go buy Asb (advance synergy bhd) at 14 sen

For those sincere and honest friends of Calvin only

Please buy as much Asb shares as you can afford

For all doubters and critics of Calvin

Don't buy Asb!

Leave Asb shares alone and got buy others

I REPEAT

"DON'T BUY ASB SHARES AND Don't GO THERE AND READ CALVIN WRITE UPS IN ASB FORUM"

GO FOLLOW 3iii. GO FOLLOW PHILIP. GO FOLLOW QQQ3

LEAVE CALVIN AND BUDDIES ALONE BUYING UP ALL ASB SHARES!!

YESSSSSS!!!

Veron_teo

1,492 posts

Posted by Veron_teo > 2019-05-26 13:29 | Report Abuse

diam lar Holland master. you really think base on some positive comments here you really think your self is stock god? stupid

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-05-26 13:34 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 13:35 | Report Abuse

No need to be sifu or stock god.

OTB sifu said our bank accounts growing in numbers is good enough

Let others do their stuff and we will do ours and mind our own business

Own business?

Today is the Lord's Day. So go visit www.chick.com

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-26 13:37 | Report Abuse

Added Calvin buy call to this list, 6 months to sell on advance synergy Bertha's (ASB). We shall see the results of this new stock he promoted, and his total 2019 portfolio recommendations at end of year before I close out his year end performance.

Since he does not keep a portfolio, we shall keep one for him.
>>>>>

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/123029.jsp

Ozzz

48 posts

Posted by Ozzz > 2019-05-26 14:42 | Report Abuse

Please buy censof/wb bro calvin...so long this counter sleep even the QR untung mayb people doesnt notice about this counter anymore in silent got projek with finance ministry on obb project n bought 51% stake with singapore company...mayb after u buy this counter will up up n up again

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-26 17:45 | Report Abuse

Ozzz

I checked up on censof briefly. Price of censof now undemanding and there is a small profit in latest quarter.

BUT there is still about Rm40 millions in borrowings. It has investments but little cash. I think wait a few more quarters to confirm its turnaround. Just kiv first

These 3 stocks, I think, will see activity soon.

1. Uzma.
I already called Uzma head office and found that there is a turnaround optimism. The Pulai job of 22 oil well decommissioning will be completed by July 2019 and expected to contribute substantially.

Also more jobs could be expected soon

2. Pohuat
With US China trade war Pohuat expected to do very well as it has 2 factories in Vietnam exportly furniture to USA.

3. ASB

This is a sure fire winner. Already received down payment for sale of Shah Alam lands for Rm124 millions. This will translate to 200% profit at 8 sen per share.

AT 14 sen now the net profit of 8 sen is an amazing 57% of its total paid up capital. This will be reported by Feb 2020. Just in time for the VMY2020 Tourism Stock Bull Run Theme

I expect Asb to give a gain of 50% to 100%. Price should be 21 sen to 28 sen then depending on the state of the market then.

TheContrarian

8,630 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-05-26 21:44 | Report Abuse

If a person bought MAA at 0.465 in January 2019 and sold in April 2019 for 1.05 and then reinvested the proceeds in Ekovest-WB at 0.18 and sold off at 0.53, how much percentage gain did he make from his original cost in MAA of 0.465?

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-27 21:17 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian

Now looks like all are fatigued by the downturn

Why not you just calculate and post

I am busily looking to do deeper research on Asb today

Just called Ms Ho the company secretary of Asb

She said the factory land sold in Shah Alam will bring in Rm124 millions

Original cost about rm31 millions

Currently the land is half workshop for bus coach bodywork. For office use and empty land
So this landbanking is sold for 200% profit

The Boss she said is very healthy
Good. No wonder he goes all over the world to do business and add value for shareholders

TheContrarian

8,630 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-05-27 22:01 | Report Abuse

I have put ASB on my watchlist.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz