2 people like this.

138 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-06-17 13:53

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-13 20:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 13, 2019 6:13 PM | Report Abuse
I know that value investors have under performed all other investors long long time already..........

Just tell us,

1) What is value investing?
2) What kind of stocks value investors invest in?
3) Which value investor under-performed, those from US, China, Malaysia, or exactly where?
4) Where are your evidence that they under-performed?
5) How did value investors under-perform?
6) How did other investors over-performed?

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2019-06-13 21:12 | Report Abuse

Let’s do some logical tests.

Q1. in any circumstances, who is likely telling the truth?
A. an ID without real identity
B. an ID with real name & identity

Q2. which ID can easily tell lies without getting any consequences in real world or life?
A. an ID without real identity
B. an ID with real name & identity

Q3. by referring to Q1 & Q2, who is likely telling lies?
A. qqq3
B. OTB

Seem like it is making very sense & easy to determine WHICH ONE are the REAL answers.

—————————————————————————
Ooi Teik Bee qqq3, you are a big liar here.
13/06/2019 4:27 PM
13/06/2019 9:12 PM

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2019-06-13 21:21 | Report Abuse

This KC only know how to talk and write and keep writing but come to real action, he earn peanut or lose until left underwear.. I dont understand why this KC need to condemn uncle Koon to earn more tuisten fees.. Haha haha

Posted by DingDongHai > 2019-06-13 22:57 | Report Abuse

Together make money lar..why condemn here and there. qqq3 story has been well known at bangsar 20 years back..forget it and we look forward

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-06-13 23:04 | Report Abuse

Omg otb exposure himself. Tot he sing song together with only dayang is going rm3? Clearly he is looking for greater fools in i3 or his subscriber base. Sold most at rm1.2.? Wrong ar? You little naughty boy. Pay rm1k and get screwed up? Wtf

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-06-13 23:07 | Report Abuse

Can I call this a syndicate plot? If so can I said u r a fucker. I tot it will go to rm2. I can sell at better profit

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-06-13 23:09 | Report Abuse

Perhaps kyy can teach this syndicate a lesson?

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-06-13 23:29 | Report Abuse

Sry suddenly I felt a bit bad saying above. But when u see people work 8-5 to save a bit and pay rm1k trusting u guide a better path to invest in bursa. End up macam ini....Deserve it to be f

Sami_Value

429 posts

Posted by Sami_Value > 2019-06-13 23:48 | Report Abuse

"qqq3 story has been well known at bangsar 20 years back"

20 years ago, it was just around the time after 1997/1998 crisis. It sound interesting.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 04:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by John Lu > Jun 13, 2019 9:21 PM | Report Abuse
This KC only know how to talk and write and keep writing but come to real action, he earn peanut or lose until left underwear.. I dont understand why this KC need to condemn uncle Koon to earn more tuisten fees.. Haha haha

John Lu, Let me teach you some good lessons about life.

A person with good virtue in life is not measured by how much money he makes in the stock market, what car he drives, what house and where he lives, and how many millions he has in his bank accounts, or investment accounts, but how he behaves and carries himself, honesty, credibility, and his contributions to the society, financial or non-financial.

A person who "earn peanut or lose until left underwear" or has to "earn more tuisten fees." shouldn't be condemned too as he does no wrong to the society, but instead he contribute positively to the society by teaching them the right ways of investing so that they won't lose their pants to the manipulators of the stock market. You will alble to see it if you open up your mind.

Like I have said, you can idolize anyone you like, it is your prerogative, but another good lesson for you, you need to learn some good behavior, habits and the right belief in life, in order to be successful financially and spiritually, the later is more important. But as your age now, I don't think you are young anymore, it may be tough to change. One way is to seek some spiritual guidance. You need it.

My advice to you is free, no "tuisten" fee.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-14 09:21 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 09:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Jun 13, 2019 5:52 PM | Report Abuse

The stock market is filled with people who know the price of everything but the value of nothing.
============

what a stupid statement....all the research, all the thinking is trying to figure out the price....one week, or one month, 1 year, 10 years from today...depending on the investor horizon.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-14 09:37 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 09:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-14 09:43 | Report Abuse

qqq3, please get lost.
Nothing to do with you.

I have scolded you enough in I3.
Do not be so thick skin here.
It is pointless for me to dig all your shit in I3.
I will never attack any person in I3, I reserve my bullets to defend myself only.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 09:47 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 10:11 | Report Abuse

kc

https://howtofinancemoney.com/2016/07/value-investing-not-working.html

Warren Buffett’s advice for investors is to ‘never listen to people like me’

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/02/warren-buffett-on-the-mistakes-investors-make.html

HYBRIC8888

1,902 posts

Posted by HYBRIC8888 > 2019-06-14 11:55 | Report Abuse

KC teaching is not to believe anybody but yourself. qqq3 saying not to believe warren buffet.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 12:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 9:34 AM | Report Abuse
Posted by kcchongnz > Jun 13, 2019 5:52 PM | Report Abuse
what a stupid statement....all the research, all the thinking is trying to figure out the price....one week, or one month, 1 year, 10 years from today...depending on the investor horizon.

So what does your research, or any research say about the price of Dayang one week, one month, 1 year, 10 years from today, Stupid Fool?

Is that what your son learn in pursuing his CFA and doing research in the investment bank, using voodoo?

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-06-14 13:18 | Report Abuse

>>>>

Posted by cheoky > Jun 13, 2019 11:04 PM | Report Abuse

Omg otb exposure himself. Tot he sing song together with only dayang is going rm3? Clearly he is looking for greater fools in i3 or his subscriber base. Sold most at rm1.2.? Wrong ar? You little naughty boy. Pay rm1k and get screwed up? Wtf

Ans :
I did not say that the target price is 3.00.
You are telling lies here.
Another big liar here.

What type of fucker you are ?
I did not stop people from selling at 1.20 if they bought at 0.58.
Make 100% profit in less than 2 months.
I did inform my followers that I sold some around 1.20 to 1.30.
I always said, if you think you have made enough profit, sell as you like.

Nobody complain except you are the idiot does not know head and tail to pass stupid remarks.
You are not my subscriber, you have no right to complain about me.
As far as I know, all my followers are laughing all the way to the bank.
You are the only sour grape here.

Fu all the times.

You are so jealous about me providing this type of service.
Tell me to stop all the time.
I believe you are also in this line to promote your business here

>>>>

It is so tempting and easy to front-run.

I think it is irresistable.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-14 13:52 | Report Abuse

3iii,

I did not promote Dayang in I3.
I told my followers to buy Dayang is nothing related to any posting in I3.
I did it to my group has nothing to do with I3.
I stay very clear from I3.
Win or lose is within our group.

Posted by Fabien "The Efficient Capital Allocater" > 2019-06-14 14:27 | Report Abuse

Quoted from Seth Klarman...never blindly to be contrarian, betting whatever is out of favor to be restored. often, investments are disfavored for good reason..

investors must consider the possibility that recovery may not occur. it is also important to gauge the psychology of other investors. how far along is the curren trend? how much further it may go? what are the driving forces?

being extremely early is tantamount to being wrong. conclusion, contrarian need to understand the psychology of other investors.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-06-14 14:28 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
3iii, selling before super-investor sold his holding is now as easy as A, B, C. Everyone know it (by counting his promotion articles) only the greedy late comers will be trapped. During my presentation on i3 blogger day, I told the attendees go trade O&G stocks but remember to sale before the super-investor.
But to buy before super-investor bought, you have to ask qqq3 how he managed to do that?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 16:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fabien "The Efficient Capital Allocater" > Jun 14, 2019 2:27 PM | Report Abuse
Quoted from Seth Klarman...never blindly to be contrarian, betting whatever is out of favor to be restored. often, investments are disfavored for good reason..
investors must consider the possibility that recovery may not occur. it is also important to gauge the psychology of other investors. how far along is the curren trend? how much further it may go? what are the driving forces?
being extremely early is tantamount to being wrong. conclusion, contrarian need to understand the psychology of other investors.

A good contrarian statement above.

Understand the psychology of other investors is important. But more important, one must have the knowledge and very confident in his contrarian approach.

The most important is he must be right. This is where a calculator is necessary.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 16:15 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz > Jun 14, 2019 12:44 PM | Report Abuse

So what does your research, or any research say about the price of Dayang one week, one month, 1 year, 10 years from today, Stupid Fool?

Is that what your son learn in pursuing his CFA and doing research in the investment bank, using voodoo?
===================

price or value? price is the only falsifiable statement. Only falsifiable statements is of use to any body, especially to the author, because it is only in comparison with falsifiable statements are one know whether he is correct or not, and whether he has made a mistake, omitted some thing, wrongly added some thing.

Hide behind value for what? it is some thing in your head, it is not falsifiable. It is an excuse for you to be wrong 10 strait years also don't care.

my son? My son reports got target price one....don't play play.....but most of the time , the tp and market price almost the same......its also called CYA.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 16:19 | Report Abuse

hoodoo is also correct......a lot of analysts work is hoodoo....just cannot publicly admit lah.

that is why I say quality of the company is the most reliable indicator suitable for the masses.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 16:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 4:15 PM | Report Abuse
price or value? price is the only falsifiable statement. Only falsifiable statements is of use to any body, especially to the author, because it is only in comparison with falsifiable statements are one know whether he is correct or not, and whether he has made a mistake, omitted some thing, wrongly added some thing.
Hide behind value for what? it is some thing in your head, it is not falsifiable. It is an excuse for you to be wrong 10 strait years also don't care.
my son? My son reports got target price one....don't play play.....but most of the time , the tp and market price almost the same......its also called CYA.

So answer the following question,

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 16:28 | Report Abuse

kc......................look at Vitrox, trade war, technology war, supply chain disruptions, bearish sentiments.........but the price still rock solid.....only reason is because it is a good quality company.

look at QL.....everybody says it is over valued, but the price is rock solid, again,, only reason is because it is a good quality company.

quality of a company is some thing u know it once u see it., its called experience.

Between quality and over/under valuations, I will argue quality is a better indicator for the future.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 16:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 4:15 PM | Report Abuse

So snakeoil salesman, how did your son come out with the "tp"? Let say, give us the target price of Sendai, your favorite pokai stock in one week's time, one month, 1 year and 3 years. Tell us how you come out with those tps.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 16:58 | Report Abuse

=============

Dayang? Dayang is not a high quality company, isn't that obvious?? Its P/L fly here fly there and has never been predictable or sustainable. Do u know there are a few thousand companies doing maintenance and service works for off-shore OG. ? It is not some thing only Dayang can do. No special skills, no special patent or technology.......

.....and for Petronas, this is cost cutting year in view of special dividend to government and new over sight. Companies like Dayang, a sustainable average of 10 sen EPS per year or $ 100m PAT, they can celebrate and say it is a good year already.

wait until they can compete in the international arena like Yinson, then we say it has progressed.

ps a few thousand companies in the sector, all half dead, struggling with cash flow problems, Petronas is tasked to find a solution, sub contractors blaming main contractors , main contractors blaming Petronas, and Petronas blaming main contractors like Dayang for not releasing money to subcontractors promptly....its a very messy place.

Its not some thing for u to invest...it is some thing for those in the industry to cari makan and survive.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 17:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 4:58 PM | Report Abuse
wait until they can compete in the international arena like Yinson, then we say it has progressed.

So tell us snakeoil salesman, what will be the prices of Yinson, QL or Vitrox in a week's time, a month, a year and 3 years.

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 9:34 AM | Report Abuse

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 17:08 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 17:17 | Report Abuse

Sendai........I think u are not a good investor to pick Sendai at 40 sen to criticise. Sendai is not a high quality company, but 40 sen may well be the low for the next 10 years.

Tan Sri got 70% of the company. He is not going to defraud the company....Sendai is not a paper company like the red chips, Sendai do have substantial businesses.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 17:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 5:17 PM | Report Abuse
Sendai is not a high quality company, but 40 sen may well be the low for the next 10 years.

Sendai is not a high quality company?

So why did you entice the newbies masses in margin and sailang in Sendai in the last two years when it was trading at RM1.40?

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 4:19 PM | Report Abuse
that is why I say quality of the company is the most reliable indicator suitable for the masses.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 17:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 5:17 PM | Report Abuse
Tan Sri got 70% of the company. He is not going to defraud the company....Sendai is not a paper company like the red chips, Sendai do have substantial businesses.

Why hasn't he pay the amount due to the public listed company after the works have been done for years? You got F and felt so shiok pula?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 17:37 | Report Abuse

osted by kcchongnz > Jun 14, 2019 5:26 PM | Report Abuse

So why did you entice the newbies masses in margin and sailang in Sendai in the last two years when it was trading at RM1.40?
=====

that is what u say, I didn't say that....

I did write a few articles, if u want to be rich like KY, u got to be like KYY, not afraid to sailang and margin when the opportunity presents itself.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 17:40 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz > Jun 14, 2019 5:29 PM | Report Abuse

Why hasn't he pay the amount due to the public listed company after the works have been done for years? You got F and felt so shiok pula?
=======

2 boats, one is suspended at 30%, the other is ready for delivery since middle of last year.....some delays lah.......I also got no inside information......

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-06-14 18:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 5:37 PM | Report Abuse
Posted by kcchongnz > Jun 14, 2019 5:26 PM | Report Abuse
=====
that is what u say, I didn't say that....

I did write a few articles, if u want to be rich like KY, u got to be like KYY, not afraid to sailang and margin when the opportunity presents itself.

In the two years in 2017 and 2018 when both Jaks and Sendai were heavily promoted by someone when they were trading above RM1.50 and RM1.20 respectively, you have been asking the masses and newbies to sailang and margin on Jaks and Sendai, using your apa ini Panic moment, penis point, dynamite investing, etc. Go and read back what you have written. There were all over i3investor. You talked about nothing else except sailang and margin on Jaks and Sendai for the whole of two years. Are these your so-called quality stocks, something you just know it by experience?

[Posted by qqq3 > Jun 14, 2019 4:28 PM | Report Abuse
quality of a company is some thing u know it once u see it., its called experience.]

Yes, there were also many PLP comments, so much so that someone was drunk with too much kool-aid that he lost more than two hundred million, all realized on the two stocks, and you claimed that you made a killing on the two stocks. And yet, on the surface, he was happy to be associated with you.

You only know talking nonsense in the forums, and nothing about investment. There is no evidence at all in what you write that you know anything at all in investing.

Yet you are thick skin proud to make personal attacks on contributors of i3investor.

Yes, you are truly a pro! A pro in another form. Tabit.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 20:10 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-14 20:12 | Report Abuse

I am a pro. ...so good bad ugly also I can do.... for the masses, focus on quality, low turnover is good enough.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-15 11:47 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-15 19:23 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-15 19:29 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-15 19:46 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-15 19:48 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-15 19:52 |

Post removed.Why?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-06-15 20:10 | Report Abuse

speculator, not investors

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-15 20:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-15 21:11 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,003 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2019-06-15 21:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jun 15, 2019 7:48 PM | Report Abuse

OTB...my profits from Dayang enough to say my 2019 target achieved..............but that does not make me into a deity..........or fake ego.

Ans :
50k capital, how much you can make ?
I need 2 months, the profit is more than your EPF saving for your whole life of working.
Nothing to compare.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz