5 people like this.

475 comment(s). Last comment by BalikZmSm 2020-06-03 20:57

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 11:41 | Report Abuse

For humanity, ecosystem and earth, we must envision every child.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 11:46 | Report Abuse

.........learn these basics:

a) birth rights and responsibilities

b)

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 13:26 | Report Abuse

@E (EngineeeringProfit) ,
v sure got some who find ur well researched thesis profound n englightening. and looks like u have mcuh,mcuh more to expound. But, sory to say, time is not on our side.
Could u be so kind as to cut to the gist of your solution for mankind, to resolve the unsolvable contradictions of life ?
What is ur solution, that works NOW, not another 2000-2560 yrs more, Earth may not b around then, u n i gone case for sure,...tq

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 13:32 | Report Abuse

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act. Buddha
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/buddha-quotes

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 13:33 | Report Abuse

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted. Jesus Christ
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/jesus-christ-quotes

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 13:34 | Report Abuse

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. Jesus Christ

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 13:35 | Report Abuse

For God so loved the World that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Jesus Christ

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 13:36 | Report Abuse

I am not the first Buddha who came upon Earth, nor shall I be the last. In due time, another Buddha will arise in the world - a Holy One, a supremely enlightened One, endowed with wisdom in conduct, auspicious, knowing the universe, an incomparable leader of men, a master of angels and mortals. Buddha
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/buddha-quotes

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 13:44 | Report Abuse

“Buddha” originates from “Bodhi” in Sanskrit, which means “to comprehend.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 13:46 | Report Abuse

He understood that all beings are created equal and have an equal right to wisdom and knowledge.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 13:49 | Report Abuse

Gautama had made it clear to his followers, “You don’t follow me blindly; analyze, reason and look into evidence yourself"

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 13:57 | Report Abuse

Gautama understood that "The mind is everything. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. What we think we become."

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 14:02 | Report Abuse

neuroscientist Dr. André Fenton, a professor at the Center for Neural Science at New York University and founder of Bio-Signal Group Corp., says it may be the most complex system in the universe. The human brain contains some 80 billion neurons, each of which is connected to perhaps 10,000 others.

Fenton prescribes a regimen of mindfulness. It's a recommendation long issued by Buddhist gurus and meditation experts. Fenton admits he might not have heeded those recommendations alone, but they are now solidly backed by neuroscience.

https://www.capeandislands.org/post/ancient-teachings-and-modern-science-agree-its-all-your-head#stream/0

Food for thought: When children are deprived of the best....

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 14:09 | Report Abuse

@E (EngineeeringProfit) ,
v sure got some who find ur well researched thesis profound n englightening. and looks like u have mcuh,mcuh more to expound. But, sory to say, time is not on our side.
Could u be so kind as to cut to the gist of your solution for mankind, to resolve the unsolvable contradictions of life ?
What is ur solution, that works NOW, not another 2000-2560 yrs more, Earth may not b around then, u n i gone case for sure,...tq

u still searching/waiting to validate ur thesis ?...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 14:34 | Report Abuse

"Current problems, issues and challenges, cannot be solved effectively by outdated guidelines from scriptures of the past."

Long-term solutions:

A. We must ensure every child accesses to the best of knowledge, .....

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 15:21 | Report Abuse

Strength & Comfort: 2 Hour of Piano Worship | Time With Holy Spirit | Christian Meditation Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-OYyxmKrn8

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 16:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > May 26, 2020 2:34 PM | Report Abuse

"Current problems, issues and challenges, cannot be solved effectively by outdated guidelines from scriptures of the past."

Pls confirm u mean what u say, n not being misquoted...

Do u have ur own solution then, for NOW, not in 2000 yrs time, tq

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 16:56 | Report Abuse

......simple analogy/example, current law couldn't work when driverless cars rule the road

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 16:58 | Report Abuse

All differences , contradictions will be resolved by HIM, not us, when we put down our arms n realise tht all of mankind , are from the same Vine, with numerous branches spread all over the Garden, we r of the same roots.
How to tell ? From the fruits of the tree, u will know if sweet, aromatic, sour or bitter to taste.

That;s why, ppl of all faiths and believe need to see the urgent need to come together as ONE, to seek Divine light and guidance now, as started in US by unite.us

this is what we need n must do, to be saved from the danger of covid19 n mess created by us, in destroying the beautiful planet Earth, which was once a safe haven for all living creation.

Could the spiritual and knowledgable leaders pls wake up and do what need to be done ? thks.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:06 | Report Abuse

When AI became the Pope, party president or prime minister of a country...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:08 | Report Abuse

Not mortal to do that........check history

(AI is the answer)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:10 | Report Abuse

AI can provide better solutions and answers than any minister

(at less than 0.1% annual cost if whole parliament mbs are replaced fully)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:12 | Report Abuse

B. AI = human future (leadership, managerial, management, moral guardian, etc)

C.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:31 | Report Abuse

C. We need all the grown-ups to be brave enough......

......to point out

i)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:44 | Report Abuse

i) inferior guidebooks contain contradicting and confusing statements --> need cherry-picking --> need a 'leader'to guide

On the other hand, straightforward sensible texts of google era just need an open mind + keen mind + knowledge/skill on 'how to learn'

ii) inferior schools/teaching institutions.......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:51 | Report Abuse

.......produce young minds with cognitive rigidity, contricted intellectual and void of up-to-date knowledge......

especially about self, understanding the distant source of the building atomic blocks (from different galaxies (millions of light years away) and appreciate the elegant process evolutionary model and.......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 17:54 | Report Abuse

iii) irresponsible education system has failed to keep abreast to latest relevant knowledge.......and...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 18:38 | Report Abuse

.......................wrongly emphasize on substanceless immitation of form which is clearly a waste of young minds and times, as well as narrrowing their perspective- yet couldn't choose to banish it from their lives................

...........education that rewards pomp and ceremony instead of achievement.........................

end up producing traitors and forty thieves than an honest muhamma

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 19:10 | Report Abuse

John 13:34 to love one another, not relevant, outdated guielines fm past ?
May u b so kind to confirm, r u practicing Buddhist / Christian/ astrologist / _____ ?
Thks

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 19:43 | Report Abuse

Depends on which angle you are looking.......

.....for psychological health, my faith is with Gilbertism - believing that every child must develop a formidable psychological immune system......

.....to safeguard their 'downside'

Like stocks, once we have taken care of the downside, ........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 19:50 | Report Abuse

In terms of knowledge, ppl can call me a Darwinian, etc

Practice of curiosita, Socratic Method practitioner

Thinking and seeking out of the box, meditation using Plato's Cave

Theology, someone who reflects seriously on Epicurean Paradox

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 19:57 | Report Abuse

Most importantly, for humanity and its future, I believe in

AI - to take charge and lead

Brave people - to do their parts for the ecosystem

Children - to learn the best principles and skills for living a good life, including the skills of examining evidence for factual claims for themselves, and ......

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 20:31 | Report Abuse

do u consider any "Holy Books" relevant for your pursuits in life ?
ie which Good book u go to when in doubt, thks

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 20:41 | Report Abuse

On Theology, the Epicurean Paradox, i am kiddie level, not able to contribute, just wonder why when bad things happens, man always ask WHY GOD ?
when good things happen, more often than not, do we ever say tq GOD !

Could it be one reap what one sow, but by the grace of GOD, Good always triumph over evils of man,...? i dont know...

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 20:43 | Report Abuse

btw who did those evil things to man ? is it robot? is it man's greed,lust,thirst for power n wealth ? itt

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 20:44 | Report Abuse

or is it just sin in man > itt

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 20:45 | Report Abuse

surely a god fearing man will not have to face the Epicurean Paradox...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 20:47 | Report Abuse

All of them (I have collection of most of them).....I keep going back......

Nagivating ups and downs in life like dating and parting with stocks.....

........we just keep going back to good/standard reference books.....(which remind us about effective daily routine, the pattern and opportunity of market psychology, establishing watchlist, 'inching'while watching increment in price and volume, tactical 1:2 or 1:3 downside-upside assessment, selling criteria, etc)

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 20:57 | Report Abuse

with your vast exposure n experience, do u see any chance for a convergence as opposed to current unreconcilable divergence in humanity ? if can how ?

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 20:59 | Report Abuse

i mean, have u ever think that, there must be a chance for convergence in the apparent divergence ?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 21:26 | Report Abuse

Having a different point of view.......living with different ideology, philosophy or belief systems is not a problem......

......provided they are absolutely personal.......universally relativistic

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 21:28 | Report Abuse

Diversity should be positively enriching , enlivening and complementing.........

rather than......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 21:35 | Report Abuse

......... irritatingly toxic, tragically antagonising,or irreconcilably contradicting

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 21:54 | Report Abuse

Too many innocents lost their lives because of dogmas which hide behind a smokescreen of obscurantism.....

......ideologies that claim all-explaining, irrefutable and utterly holy.....

.....gibberish of the absolute yet metaphorical, confusingly inaccurate and contradicting itself, .......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-26 21:57 | Report Abuse

......here yet hereafter, trancedent- immanent......

......supposedly all embracing yet essentially the most divisive force

compassionately violent

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 22:35 | Report Abuse

Is ti fair to say. U dont really care at all of these too many innocents tht were casulties. Since u neither practice any faith such as Buddhism nor Christianity ? Tepat tak ?

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 22:37 | Report Abuse

U have transcend above human emotions, is it correct to say of u ?

BalikZmSm

192 posts

Posted by BalikZmSm > 2020-05-26 22:40 | Report Abuse

Good night

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-27 03:38 | Report Abuse

From a different perspective, I do care and practice by cherry-picking across the board .......................

..............rather than within or limited to one

"Ambil yang jernih, buang yang keruh"

When comes to meditation for mindfulness, I am literally a Buddhist

Following my grandson-in-law to Church every Sunday to sing song, I am a Christian

and, etc

Do care and encompassing

Inclusive than exclusive

Extract the best lessons and principles from each top gurus of all times.........and present times

Post a Comment
Market Buzz