Be the first to like this.

102 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2019-09-09 21:26

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-09-08 10:11 | Report Abuse

Brain washing? A truth needs no elaborative.

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 10:17 | Report Abuse

A human being highest faculty is the brain. So use it. The more you use your brain to think the sharper it will get.

Brain muscle should always be in use

Just like the knife. The more you use the knife to cut things the better it will get. If it rest it rusts

If you don't think for yourself others will think for you

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-09-08 12:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Eastern686

510 posts

Posted by Eastern686 > 2019-09-08 12:10 | Report Abuse

Obviously this Beary doesn't have a religion, and doesn't hv parental 教育,and didn't learn any manners from his years of schooling.

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 12:32 | Report Abuse

Orange Juice Evangalists are no difference from PAS holymen! They preach new type of religion in return for donations! In caee of evangalists, they demand you pay 10% of your monthly salary to the 'church'! If you try to hide your income, they actually have insiders in government agencies to trace every singel source of your income! Both brainwash you into their loyal zombies!
08/09/2019 12:14 PM

NOT TRUE AT ALL

I HAVE BEEN PREACHING FOR 31 YEARS FREE OF CHARGE

ANY HONORARIUM CHURCHES GAVE TO ME I RETURN BACK

MANY TIMES WHATEVER THEY GAVE ME I GAVE THEM BACK DOUBLE

See

www/inspiretopray.com

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 12:32 | Report Abuse

www.inspiretopray.com

Eastern686

510 posts

Posted by Eastern686 > 2019-09-08 12:35 | Report Abuse

Orange Juice :
According to Leviticus 27:30 (TLB), "A tenth of the produce of the land, whether grain or fruit, is the Lord’s, and is holy."
The Church collects tithe and use the money to run God's Church, do God's work on earth, to build churches, to pay a meager pay to pastors etc. Besides, in Malaysia, the government use tax payers money to pay for imams kadi etc to prepare makan minum for mosques functions etc, but churches only get funds from tithe and offering from the faithfuls.

Please check ur facts n don't talk nonsense!

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-09-08 12:39 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 12:51 | Report Abuse

10 Reasons To Accept The Resurrection Of Jesus As A Fact

https://reasonsforjesus.com/10-reasons-to-accept-the-resurrection-of-jesus-as-a-fact/

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-09-08 12:54 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 12:54 | Report Abuse

10 Facts about Jesus’ Resurrection You Need to Know

https://www.beautifulchristianlife.com/blog/10-facts-about-jesus-resurrection-you-need-to-know

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-09-08 12:55 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 12:58 | Report Abuse

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF RISEN CHRIST JESUS18

((( I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.)))

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-09-08 12:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-09-08 13:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Beary

1,553 posts

Posted by Beary > 2019-09-08 13:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-09-08 13:18 | Report Abuse

Respect people's religion. Dont need to critize especially they don't murdee you. Mind your own regilion lah.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-09-08 13:23 | Report Abuse

Add to you. You dont understand Christianity. How could a non Chiristian talk about Christianity? No sense and nonsense.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-09-08 13:26 | Report Abuse

Remember how we all enjoy the fruits of Christianity. From Universities (education) to Hospitals (health care), Human rightd to democracy.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-09-08 13:28 | Report Abuse

Tapi ada orang kacang lupakan kulit.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-09-08 13:29 | Report Abuse

Simply criticize Christianity without humbling to study firdt from Church and Cristians.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-09-08 13:31 | Report Abuse

These egos thought they are the master of Christianity. They cant even establish for insyance a hospital to help people. Kedekut juga namanya.

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 13:47 | Report Abuse

See this movie on Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXVArTlpmmw

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-09-08 14:15 | Report Abuse

Truth needs no elaborative. Just like Sun needs no explanation on its existence but everyone felt the Sun present. That is truth I meant. But fake news needs elaborative explanation to feed one own logical section then only get acceptance. Atheist guy get bombarded with overzealous preacher. Same experience. That is the reaction from beary. Here isn't for preaching. Here is same kam tao make money. Use money help yourselves and others. That is way better than Buddha or Jesus lo. Amen.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-09-08 14:15 | Report Abuse

*share kam Tao/info

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-09-08 14:20 | Report Abuse

Money is amoral. Money can be coated with Christian, Buddhist or Islam. Coating only ma. It is still the same money. Otherwise you are same as PAS uncle la.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 14:27 | Report Abuse

The real cost is when kids hear about hell fire.....

......once scarred, their grey matter can never recover

Let them learn and understand everyhing about love first.....

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-09-08 14:27 | Report Abuse

But if pastor Calvin share real tips to me, and make $. I diam diam and call Jesus Christ for once lo. Hahaha. Happy Sunday

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 14:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 8, 2019 1:47 PM | Report Abuse

See this movie on Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXVArTlpmmw

Real mind stretching is astromythology behind Jesus' life..............

.................from early pagans' days of sun worshipping

Unfortunately, except for the father of monotheism i.e. Zoroasterianism, many others which fall under the same category seem to have ................

...................been based on shaky ground

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 14:45 | Report Abuse

PAGAN's TEXT

Dec. 22, the day of the Winter Solstice (definition is to stand still).

The pagans observed and tracked the North to South movement of the Sun, that on this day DEC 22, the sun entered its grave. The North to South progression of the Sun can be likened to a swinging pendulum.

For three days, after the sun reaches its solstice, it appears to stand still. This period of pause, between the Suns descent and ASCENT, wrought paralyzing dread and fear into the hearts and minds of the pagans.

Over time, they established rituals and traditions concerning this period (DEC 22 to DEC 25). They passed the word through oral tradition, and eventually, after their societies established writing, wrote it down, concerning their Sun God: the sun shall lay in a grave (point of solstice) for 3 days. But after 3 days the sun shall rise, be resurrected, (according to Webster’s Dictionary, the word resurrect is linked to the word resurge, which means "To Rise Again", to revive), and ascend toward heaven, (progressively ascend northward to the position of the summer Sun).

And when the sun completes its ascent upward toward the point of its summer solstice, it will comfort us and bless us with warm weather and long days and will save us (be a savior) from the ravages of winter.

When the pre-Christians spoke and wrote of the resurrection of the Sun; they meant exactly that. It did not refer to a person, but to the SOLAR SUN. And they regarded the SUN as their God's creation i.e. God's son.

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 16:16 | Report Abuse

See what God's Word says about Sun

1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Psalm 136:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 The sun to rule by day,
For His mercy endures forever;
9 The moon and stars to rule by night,
For His mercy endures forever.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:21 | Report Abuse

WHAT DID JESUS SAY?

Jesus was asked, "what would be the sign of the Passover".

Mark 14:13 You shall meet the man carrying the pitcher of water, follow him.

A ancient textbook of Astromythology: The passing over from the age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius...

Ages exactly 2,000 years each

The ages are usually neatly aligned so that the Aries age is found from 2000 BC to AD 1, Pisces age AD 1 to AD 2000, the Aquarian Age AD 2000 - AD 4000, and so on.

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2019-09-08 16:25 | Report Abuse

Pastor also take risk in share market....ha..ha..ha...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:26 | Report Abuse

The greatest conspiracy of transforming an ancient text of astromythology into...................(sigh)

......................else sapiens these days would be more united

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 16:26 | Report Abuse

WHAT DID JESUS SAY?

Jesus was asked, "what would be the sign of the Passover".

Mark 14:13 You shall meet the man carrying the pitcher of water, follow him.

CORRECT INTERPRETATION IS BELOW

GOING OF THE WOMEN FOR WATER
It is the task of the women to go for the household water to the well or spring. And they do it
today in many places in the East just like it was done when the Genesis account speaks of it
being "the time of the evening, even the time that women go out to draw water" (Genesis
24:11). The women are trained to do this from girlhood, for Saul and his servant "found young
maidens going out to draw water" (I Samuel 9:11). The chief time for doing this is in the late
afternoon or evening, although it is often done early in the morning. Earthenware pitchers
(Lamentations 4:2) are used for the purpose, and they have one and sometimes two handles.23
It has been customary for Syrian women to carry the pitcher of water on their shoulder, although
sometimes it is carried on the hip. Most Arabs of Palestine carry it upon their head.24
Scripture says that Rebekah carried her pitcher on her shoulder (Genesis 24:15). Carrying a
pitcher of water was all but universally done by women. It must have been a picturesque sight to
see them going and coming with the pitcher poised gracefully upon the head or shoulder. When
JESUS instructed two of his disciples, "Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man
bearing a pitcher of water: follow him" (Mark 14:13), that would be an easy way of
identifying the person, for it is exceedingly uncommon to see a man carrying a pitcher of water,
which is a woman's task.

http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=cieI0kvPKAo%3D&tabid=232&mid=762

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:27 | Report Abuse

Real knowledge and insight are obtained by understanding astromyth

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 16:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:37 | Report Abuse

The ancient text of astromythology:

At the time the story was written, the sun was considered to be born in Capricorn ... around December 25th. This is where it begins it's annual ascent traveling up through the ecliptic and into Aquarius, the Water Bearer. Aquarius is where the story begins. The rainy season begins, the first step towards the recovery of the annual harvest process. Within the church, the Sun visits John the Baptist (water/Aquarius).

In February, the sun is now in Pisces (the fishes). Great time to go fishing after all that rain. Not so good for the hunters or any harvest yet from agriculture so fishing is sustenance for the people. Remember, the symbol is the fish (Vesica Pisces). Remember also his fisherman friends, his fishing adventures, his multiplying of fish, etc. Remember, after visiting John the Baptist, John was put into prison? No details and the sun just leaves. But, as astronomical allegory, we see it i because by now, at sunset, the constellation of Aquarius is moving below the horizon.

The sun, continues on his way to Galilee. Galilee means "circuit" or closed circular path. The ecliptic is the path the sun travels along during each year. Also, in February, Pisces (the two fish), is where the sun enters its next path. The sun visits Simon and Andrew, the two fisherman. Aries, the ram (lamb of March) follows Pisces.

During March, baby animals begin to be born ... and so are baby lambs. Remember, the sun is referred to as "The Lamb of God." It was a ram who was sacrificed in the Abraham story. In March, the crops begin to grow. The days get longer and warmer. At the time of the Vernal Equinox, Christians celebrate Easter. East-er because the sun is now rising due east. It is customary for Christians to wake early for sunrise, then head to mass and announce "he has risen."

In April, the sun passes through Taurus (the bull/Symbol of Rome). In May, the sun passes across the Milky Way ... stars that appear as a lake in the sky. At this point the sun goes to the lake and walks on water. The reflection of the sun on the surface of the water is also an indicator of allegorically "walking on water."

Next, the sun crosses into the constellation of Gemini, the twins. After crossing the lake, the sun heals two demon possessed men. We now reach June and the sun passes through Cancer (the crab) and we reach the Summer Solstice. The longest day of the year. Now the days get shorter.

In July, the sun passes through Leo (the Lion) and enters the strong hot days of summer. In the story, John (Aquarius) reappears and is beheaded. Notice the movement across the horizon from Aquarius to Pisces. After six months, Aquarius begins to rise at sunset and appears as thought the head is cut off by the horizon. This, is John the Baptist, rising from the dead among those who are below the Earth. The beheading of John, is a personification of darkness. The sun goes to the mountaintop and shines brightly, just as the sun shines brightly during the summer months.

After Leo the Lion comes Virgo (the Virgin) for the harvest season. The image is even depicted as holding a grain of wheat. Summer passes on into August ... the harvest. The food which grows from the virgin soil of Earth. Virgo is the eternal celestial virgin. Farmers wait each year and are known as "husbandmen" wedding their fields to the virgin every year. This is the happiest time of year. The sun makes his triumphant entry into Jerusalem and everyone is happy to see him. An allegory for the sun entering Virgo.

When the harvest time ends, the sun moves into Libra (the scales). The are the Scales of Justice. Time now to sell the harvest. Scales are used for buying and selling. when nothing is left, the "moneychangers" pack it in and leave. The sun is seen here as driving the money changers out of the temple. The season has passed, and the selling of harvest goods has ended.

Now we enter autumn. The leaves begin to fall and the trees wither. The sun is said to have cursed the fig tree in this allegory. The hot autumn sun causes the leaves to fall from the trees.

As we continual the annual journey, we reach the Last Supper with the sun and his 12 Disciples. These are the 12 Zodiac months surrounded by the sun at the center making 13. This is the natural time of year to have a big feast. Even today, we celebrate the winter holidays with our own feasts. Without the harvest of food, man would perish ... therefore, the sun truly is the giver and sustainer of life for all things. We eat the flesh of the fruit, and drink the blood of the grapes in allegorical representation of this feast. Figuratively, the sun which makes the fruit grow, and the grapes grow.

As the winter months progress, the story begins it's decline as well. The days become shorter and colder. In October (Scorpio), it is the scorpion figuratively stinging the sun and beginning a slow death. ....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:43 | Report Abuse

The sun is betrayed by Judas. Judas represents Scorpio. The 30 pieces of silver represent the 30 days of the month. The month is one full cycle of the moon ... a circular piece of silver in the sky. Once again, we visit darkness - as was represented by Herod. Now, Jesus is turned over to Pontius Pilate (meaning "of the sea") Pilate also means "armed with spear" ... a reference to Sagittarius, the Archer. Pilate represents as a personification, the last constellation of the year. The days get shorter and colder. Thinks look gloomy and dark. Whatever will be come of the Saviour, our Sun, as the year comes to a close?

The sun is crucified and laid to rest in a tomb/cave. But have no fear, after three days he will rise again. This is the resurrection prophecy. In those days, it was December 22nd when the sun was at it's lowest. It seems to be barely dtectable as it enters the tomb (and the underworld) below the horizon. On December 25th, the Sun begins it's new cycle ... heading back up and onward through it's annual journey. The Saviour ... Sun ... has been born/reborn and so begins the same cycle and basis for the myth. Just as a new year begins, and ends.

The moment a new year begins, the cycle begins anew. Just as Just as "Father Time" (Chronos) rolls on into a new cyclical eternity, so the Sun of God shines his light upon the world. The story begins in a cave, and ends in a cave. Round and round the Zodiac we go, endlessly through the annual progression of the Sun.

And for the pagans, the sun is the only real saviour..................making life possible in winter.....................enable crop........................give them the very much needed strength at that time (without sun-dependent vitamin D, one can get osteomalacia and proximal muscle weakness)................

calvintaneng

53,365 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-09-08 16:43 | Report Abuse

Better stick with the Bible and not man made fables

Go read www.chick.com

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:45 | Report Abuse

New prophecy..................whoever understand astrology.............

......................can explain most of ancient text

freddiehero

16,715 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2019-09-08 16:47 | Report Abuse

apa ini? talk malay liao then talk christian ka? kakakak...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:47 | Report Abuse

Likewise in KLSE,.................one must be able to analyse better than calvintanengology

................then only stand a chance to make money

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 16:50 | Report Abuse

Christianity and Islam have much more in common than difference........

....................unconceivable have to be so divided and suffer thousand years of endless crusade conflicts

Kids would be spared.....................all spared them with only knowledge on astromytholgy

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 17:03 | Report Abuse

Except for the father of monotheism i.e. Zoroasterianism, many others which fall under the same category seem to have ................

................... celestial basis

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 17:22 | Report Abuse

Real debate: What It Costs Not To Teach Schoolers Astromythology As A Unity Subject Rather Than Individual's Concept of Heaven and Hell?

Fascinating
Universal
Accurate

Scientific too!

Cultivate both creative, flexible and critical thinking

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 17:34 | Report Abuse

Of course, it is also worthwhile to learn MORAL from the father of monotheism

Adding to astromythology......should be the Dualism of Zoroasterianism............

.....................which is the concept of opposing forces of Good and Evil in the World.....

Ongoing battle between Good and Evil within the universe. It is important to understand that the Evil is not God‘s equal opposite, rather that it is the destructive energy that opposes God’s creative energy.

With creative energy, a pure world came through his creative energy, which destructive energy continues to attack, making it impure. Aging, sickness, famine, natural disasters, death and so on are attributed to this energy.

Many religions have discussed these opposing forces seen in the ‘good and evil, heaven and hell, life and death’ concept.

Zoroastrianism is unique in that it was one of the first faiths that early on put forward – that there was a compassionate God who gave us free will to choose to do Good in thought action and deed. Choice becomes so important, because we choose to be on one side.

The faith believes when all of mankind chooses to be on the side of Good over Evil, Paradise on Earth will be finally achieved.

Zoroastrianism teaches that Mankind is ultimately good, and that Time will prove that Good will triumph over Evil. This concept of ‘Good and Evil’ was adopted by other religions that came after, in the concepts of Heaven and Hell, Salvation and Damnation etc.

Going back to Zoroastrianism the opposing forces, can be seen on an individual level, (Moral Dualism) when a person chooses the path of Righteousness (truth) or Evil (deceit).

By choosing “ true knowledge” a person will be disciplined, honest, hard working, successful, happy, peaceful, and attain everlasting happiness in Heaven.

In choosing "deceit" a person will be lazy, sleazy, dishonest, unscrupulous, thuggish and ill-manners. This is clearly a choice that each individual makes, and is responsible for.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 17:55 | Report Abuse

Problem with the young ones these days is.....

.......they may learn much more details into one particular religions

But not only overlooking the recommended moral values.....

.......plus missing the chance of learning lessons from other ideology

Similarly.....in stock market.....

.....by not developing a wide angle view......

gonna miss a number of value stocks aepund

jaynetan

1,420 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 2019-09-08 17:58 | Report Abuse

满天神佛~
天下之乱

slts

2,155 posts

Posted by slts > 2019-09-08 18:04 | Report Abuse

tis is a investment forum
not religion
not meant to be be offensive or rude