7 people like this.

23 comment(s). Last comment by Insasman 2019-12-25 20:30

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2019-12-21 08:56 | Report Abuse

What happen to your mustache?

Merry Xmas and Happy new year to you and all here.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-12-21 09:25 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Thanks for sharing your stock picks for 2020. I m glad that you finally added Jaks to your list.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-12-21 09:29 | Report Abuse

By the way, didn't you spot the error in Mr Koon's 58m profit calculation ? You were very alert on my calculations.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-12-21 10:29 | Report Abuse

Merry christmas n Happy new year sslee n all!
Your sensible points are always appreciated to improve i3 quality

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-12-21 10:48 | Report Abuse

On Pchem, wouldnt touch unless oil price can firmly maintain above 70usd/brl. Other downstream contribution due to RAPID will still take time. Recent rise appears purely due to oil price rise

OTB

11,075 posts

Posted by OTB > 2019-12-21 11:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by enigmatic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > 2019-12-21 13:37 | Report Abuse

Good summary of key events in i3investor this year.

Sslee

4,781 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-21 14:29 | Report Abuse

Haha! Dear teoct
My profile photo with well trim mustache and beard is to give the illusion of masculinity and manly so that many big tormentors/sadists in i3 will have a second thought before attacking me.

Sslee

4,781 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-21 14:36 | Report Abuse

HI DK66,
You need to wait till you are past 80 then you will know sometime your memory fail you. Mr. Koon won’t care to count how much he have, win or loss. He just wants to overstate his over-achievement and understate his under-achievement.

Sslee

4,781 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-21 14:41 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB,
Yes agree with you. You had done very well with your method and many people had benefited from your recommendation. Keep it up and Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to you and all the readers.

Thank you

Sslee

4,781 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-21 14:46 | Report Abuse

Dear Probability,
Agreed with you on Pchem, other downstream contribution due to RAPID will still take time that is why I slowly accumulate during the discount sales.

Thank you

Posted by GreatSTOCKS r V, VALUE > price, p now i.e. 50-75% higher! > 2019-12-21 16:34 | Report Abuse

Shouted this to this tread :

Posted by GreatSTOCKS r V, VALUE > price, p now i.e. 50-75% higher! > Dec 20, 2019 1:21 PM | Report Abuse X

Made 3 attempts on serbadk before X date of super duper good issues.
n had to cut super fast !

Why is it so difficult to perform even when everything's aligned ?
i. Overly owned by the giant fun_ u know who.
They micro trade like crazzzy every week.
ii. The last straw came after the analysts factory or oversea sites visit.
They wrote good reports yet the stock price was coming down n remains weak till today.

For those who invested, it's hope against HOPE everyday.
Do something to rebalance, u might be better off elsewhere.

Investing in stock is about doing life with that stock.
n it's about giving a portion of your life that u will never get back.

Philip Greta

4,785 posts

Posted by Philip Greta > 2019-12-22 08:49 | Report Abuse

Merry Christmas and happy joyous days to you and family Lee! Also meet Christmas to all UM graduates. Always move forward and do not stick to a fixed mindset for investing. If 90 year old Warren buffet can learn new things like buying airplane stocks and tech stocks, so can we!

Remember to have conviction, to analyze all the stocks you bought and those you didn't buy, realize that health and happiness is far more important than wealth, and most importantly realize that all we need is 1 million to live comfortable, take care of children and retire without worries.

Everything else is just bragging rights.

So make and lose money with the same equal aplomb.

Don't waste sleepless nights when your stock is down, keep yourself safe always.

And remember always the most important commodity is not money.

It is time.

Time well spent on doing things you enjoy most with family, friends and your hobbies!

I finally retire this year, and can fully concentrate on my greatest joy.

Trying to beat the market.

Sslee

4,781 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-22 09:23 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Thank you. I wish you a blissful retirement filled with fun, health and happiness. Let’s the fun begins with a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to you and your family.

Be grateful for what we have rather than regretful for what we miss or don’t have. I am sure with your talent on second level thinking you can easily beat the market hands down.

Thank you

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-12-22 09:55 | Report Abuse

Merry Xmas and HNY to everybody

GreenTrade

609 posts

Posted by GreenTrade > 2019-12-22 10:53 | Report Abuse

Wishing all of you a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-12-22 15:03 | Report Abuse

I am very upset that I am not being listed on point 12. I think it is worth to celebrate that Sslee got his new Name given by me - "Ass Ass Lee". Why it is worth celebrate, we dont always get a new name, new name is given when we are born, now that Ass Ass Lee got his new name given by me indicates that Sslee is reborn again, evolve to become Ass Ass Lee and make him a better person, stronger in the coming years, portfolio, family, or even working eviroment will not stop him from going forward. He is a new man now, I am glad that you are reborn again.

Sslee

4,781 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-22 18:38 | Report Abuse

Hi Connie555,
Nice of you to drop in to say hello, don’t be upset I did not list you in point 12 because I can’t, as your name should be list as Number: 1. So sorry for the omission but please wait until next year to be listed as our No. 1: The mighty and the one and only one “Connie555” who single handily defeated the combine dark force of Choivo boy and professor Ricky Yeo and save our planet i3 from annihilation.

Talk about your naughty Choivo boy, he is in trouble again with his blog post and this time JensenChin want to report him under the now scraps fake news law.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/PilosopoCapital/2019-12-22-story-h1481887654-_CHOIVO_CAPITAL_Something_is_weird_in_the_State_of_Serba_Dinamik_Holdin.jsp
JensenChin: Dec 22, 2019 8:34 AM | Report Abuse
Have Screenshot this post and sent to Serba’s legal counsel again.

Will follow up on the email to legal counsel, police report and report made to MCMC on baseless accusation and fake news spread by Choivo Capital.

Hope Choivo Capital will be sued for spreading fake news

Don’t think you deleted the post you can’t be tracked.

Thank you
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-12-22 21:27 | Report Abuse

Thank you Ass Ass Lee for reserve the no.1 spot for me for year 2020. I hope you are the man of his words, would like to see myself at No.1 spot next year.

Healing myself at my mancave after I defeated Choivo boi and Professor ricky yeo on my own. My HP drom from 100 to 8 (critical level)...now eating some antidode and super potion to heal my wounded ass.

Merry Chirstmas and happy new year to you and your family too.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-12-22 21:27 | Report Abuse

drop*

Sslee

4,781 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-12-23 07:58 | Report Abuse

Dear Connie555,
The best part to be the owner of your blog is you can write anything you like under the sun. So no worry, a promise is a promise. Now please take good care of your health.

By the way don’t over worry or overreact on Choivo boi. He will get a girlfriend, go dating, get married, have children, getting old, getting worry about his children and etc-etc. Chovo boi is with good company now as I am surprise to see that those who he had offended (soojinhou and Philip) are now coming to defend him in this blog. He must had done something good.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Nononsense/2019-12-22-story-h1481887658-Action_must_be_taken_on_Choivo_Capital_for_irresponsible_posts.jsp

Take care and thank you

Insasman

63 posts

Posted by Insasman > 2019-12-25 20:27 | Report Abuse

I just read SS Lee’s blog article

Firstly, the mgo waiver has to be done by the chongker, not the company

Secondly, the waiver must be approved by both the SC and us as shareholders

Thirdly, he is dreaming if he thinks the chongker will let the warrants expire without conversion especially as he already owns some of the preference shares which can be used for payment

I repeat, the chongker will convert his warrants and trigger the RM1 and once unconditional, he will slowly buy more shares in the market until his greed level is reached before he unlocks the value in Insas

Insasman

63 posts

Posted by Insasman > 2019-12-25 20:30 | Report Abuse

Our only hope is that after the mgo, the price will inch up as the chongker collects more shares and we can sell for more than RM1

Post a Comment
Market Buzz