Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) 2020-01-28 11:17

calvintaneng

53,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-26 09:13 | Report Abuse

Listen to the Doxology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8TkUuKIh84

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-01-26 15:14 | Report Abuse

It's disgusting to mix religion and tie it with earthly wealth.

Just like Jesus was so angry at the sellers at the market place using god's name to sell offerings at the temple.

Just like Kong hee and his crossover project to give his wife money to spend overseas.

Just like Calvin tan using god's name and selling his stock ideas online.

I wonder how Calvin would feel if I went to his church and start preaching about money...
>>>>>>>>>
Thank God for this year I made the most from OGSE Bull run time

Amazing profits from January to May. And in May I sold and went away for a Cruise holiday with my wife. Then I was back in September to witness the upcoming NFCP bull run still on-going

3) Something very strange happened in April/May when KLSE was peaking

Calvin saw 2 visions

i) While resting I saw the word

"SINK, SINK, SINK" appeared before me like words moving from right to left as on a TV screen

The word "SINK" appeared out of thin air from the right and moved to the left

It appeared 2nd time "SINK" and moved from the right to the left

Again it appeared "SINK" for the 3rd time. But this time It projected itself forward as from a screen
>>>>>>>>

This is purely disgusting.

Jesus wept.

>>>>>>>>
The greatest talent of the devil is to turn and make use of good and bend it to do evil. Many individuals have used the name of God to profit unwisely.
Using the name of God, thinking they do good. But in the end they are just a tool of the devil.

calvintaneng

53,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-26 16:29 | Report Abuse

The Bible says to the pure all things are pure

See Titus 1:15

New International Version
To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.

New Living Translation
Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted.

English Standard Version
To the pure, all things are pure, but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and their consciences are defiled.

Berean Study Bible
To the pure, all things are pure; but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure. Indeed, both their minds and their consciences are defiled.

Berean Literal Bible
To the pure all things are pure; but to those being defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure. Instead, both their mind and conscience are defiled.

New American Standard Bible
To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

New King James Version
To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.

King James Bible
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Christian Standard Bible
To the pure, everything is pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; in fact, both their mind and conscience are defiled.

Contemporary English Version
Everything is pure for someone whose heart is pure. But nothing is pure for an unbeliever with a dirty mind. That person's mind and conscience are destroyed.

Good News Translation
Everything is pure to those who are themselves pure; but nothing is pure to those who are defiled and unbelieving, for their minds and consciences have been defiled.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
To the pure, everything is pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; in fact, both their mind and conscience are defiled.

International Standard Version
Everything is clean to those who are clean, but nothing is clean to those who are corrupt and unbelieving. Indeed, their very way of thinking and their consciences have been corrupted.

NET Bible
All is pure to those who are pure. But to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their minds and consciences are corrupted.

New Heart English Bible
To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For to the pure everything is pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure, but their mind and conscience is defiled.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Everything is clean to those who are clean. But nothing is clean to corrupt unbelievers. Indeed, their minds and their consciences are corrupted.

New American Standard 1977
To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For unto the pure all things are pure, but unto those that are defiled and unfaithful, nothing is pure, but even their soul and conscience is defiled.

King James 2000 Bible
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.

American King James Version
To the pure all things are pure: but to them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

American Standard Version
To the pure all things are pure: but to them that are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

Douay-Rheims Bible
All things are clean to the clean: but to them that are defiled, and to unbelievers, nothing is clean: but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

Darby Bible Translation
All things [are] pure to the pure; but to the defiled and unbelieving nothing [is] pure; but both their mind and their conscience are defiled.

To be continued....

calvintaneng

53,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-26 16:35 | Report Abuse

First of all The Purpose of This Article is to testify HOW GOD ALMIGHTY CROWNED THE YEAR WITH BLESSINGS AND BLESSINGS BECAUSE CALVIN SPENT THE YEAR OF 2019 IN DAILY PRAYER

https://www.inspiretopray.com/thou-crownest-the-year-with-thy-goodness-thy-paths-drop-fatness/

Why Philip is so ruffled about Calvin promoting stocks here?

Did Calvin mention any stock buy call here in this post?

This Philip's mind is totally alienated & defiled as to think evil?

calvintaneng

53,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-26 16:38 | Report Abuse

Yes. We are told we cannot serve God and mammon

But to think of money on its own is evil is wrong

It is the misuse & abuse of money that is wrong

Jesus taught us the Use of Talents He entrusted to each one

See

Matthew 25:14-30 King James Version (KJV)
14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

calvintaneng

53,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-26 16:41 | Report Abuse

As to Kong Hee and his corrupted evil management of God's wealth God Himself will judge him

And God will also judge Philip Greta for all his lies as well

Matthew 12:36

New International Version
But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

New Living Translation
And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak.

English Standard Version
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,

Berean Study Bible
But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.

Berean Literal Bible
And I say to you that every careless word that they will speak, men will give an account of it in day of judgment.

New American Standard Bible
"But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

New King James Version
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

King James Bible
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Christian Standard Bible
I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak.

Contemporary English Version
I promise you on the day of judgment, everyone will have to account for every careless word they have spoken.

Good News Translation
"You can be sure that on the Judgment Day you will have to give account of every useless word you have ever spoken.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak.

International Standard Version
I tell you, on Judgment Day people will give an account for every thoughtless word they have uttered,

NET Bible
I tell you that on the day of judgment, people will give an account for every worthless word they speak.

New Heart English Bible
But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For I say to you that every idle word that people will speak, they will give an answer for it in the Day of Judgment.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"I can guarantee that on judgment day people will have to give an account of every careless word they say.

New American Standard 1977
“And I say to you, that every careless word that men shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgment.

Jubilee Bible 2000
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version
But I say to you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

American Standard Version
And I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall render an account for it in the day of judgment.

Darby Bible Translation
But I say unto you, that every idle word which men shall say, they shall render an account of it in judgment-day:

English Revised Version
And I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Webster's Bible Translation
But I say to you, That for every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account in the day of judgment.

Weymouth New Testament
But I tell you that for every careless word that men shall speak they will be held accountable on the day of Judgement.

World English Bible
I tell you that every idle word that men speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

Young's Literal Translation
'And I say to you, that every idle word that men may speak, they shall give for it a reckoning in a day of judgment;

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2020-01-26 17:13 | Report Abuse

i think I3investor should impose word limits for each post.. too long.

johnchew3

398 posts

Posted by johnchew3 > 2020-01-27 09:37 | Report Abuse

Ho ho calv. why tell lie twist n turn ...u dont have any document to be on board or payment resit ..so simple n yet twist n turn with below info:..

1) not on cruise ship said on cruise ship sailing along Malaysia coast to promote Netx.. .. ..Malaysia internet speed like bicycle cycling 2G la.. Singapore 7G la...why I knew u r not on board cause TV8 news that a cruise ship is collided near Koh Samui. U posted yr travel cruise ship is near Koh Samui ... when asked u .. u said no collision... then said is the Phuket one is collided...

5) A reply lie :

Cruise ship limps into Phuket after hitting a reef
PUBLISHED : 25 NOV 2019 AT 17:15
WRITER: ACHADTAYA CHUENNIRAN

Use bangkokpost news dated 24/11/2019 to confirmed yr said is Phuket one... haha yr tour is on Dec2019 .. u said 7 days tour which back on 23/12/2019.I oredi highlighted before if one is on cruise ship tour is so easy to proof n convince ppl .... no need to twist n turns just like u promote Netx..

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) > 2020-01-28 11:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) > Jan 28, 2020 11:08 AM | Report Abuse X

11:02:51 Buy Up 0.8
11:02:45 Buy Up 0.6
11:02:41 Buy Up 0.1
10:51:11 Buy Up 0.8
10:51:06 Buy Up 0.6
10:51:00 Buy Up 0.1
10:50:54 Buy Up 0.8
10:50:47 Buy Up 0.6
10:50:42 Buy Up 0.1
10:43:30 Buy Up 0.8
10:43:25 Buy Up 0.6
10:43:19 Buy Up 0.1