Be the first to like this.

23 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2020-02-24 11:28

ongkkh

219 posts

Posted by ongkkh > 2020-02-22 15:47 | Report Abuse

David Lim is the expert in I3 for Hengyuan counter. Let see he is willing to comment on your article. For factor 3 is not longer good in this quarter 2020!

SKLIM288

77 posts

Posted by SKLIM288 > 2020-02-22 16:02 | Report Abuse

BURSAMASTER,could you explain why your record not so encouraging ? Past 5 recommendations : mesb,scomnet,sunsuria,pos,pwroot , all went down south except 1, pwroot

Posted by BURSAMASTER > 2020-02-22 21:00 | Report Abuse

As you are aware, our index is at a 5 year low (the last time index hit 1503 as in August 2015)

For the time being, the safer strategy is to focus on stocks with good fundamental and business..therefore stocks like PWROOT, MASTER, UNIMECH & GUNUNG which I had written about before, have been making positive strides as compared to a few other penny stocks..

Hence therefore, the reason I am highlighting HENGYUAN as a potential alert, as HENGYUAN is a big cap counter which means minimized risk as compared to mid cap or penny stocks..

newbie911

1,111 posts

Posted by newbie911 > 2020-02-22 21:12 | Report Abuse

Plant maintenance...eps sure down.
Still wan promote...gg

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-22 21:38 | Report Abuse

@newbie911 - i really can’t stand newbs like you making empty comments without any proof..plz can you tell me how did you deduce eps down and where is the proof saying plant maintenance?

I checked the latest company announcements and never found any mention of plant downtime except for minor damage on its Single Buoy Mooring (SBM) which was repaired within 1 week and company said that they had took necessary measures to ensure no supply disruption to customers

If you really have no intellectual comment to make then plz don’t make any comments..

BenPg

211 posts

Posted by BenPg > 2020-02-22 22:01 | Report Abuse

Newbee, pls do more resesrch first before commenting .

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2020-02-23 11:09 | Report Abuse

in a market where demand is decreasing...and refinery is in excess capacity..
crack spread can only go down...

do not gamble on momentary spike in earnings...its not worth it..its not sustainable

the only time to touch this stock is when u see oil trading above 70 usd/brl

the price gives an idea on barrels consumed - demand

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2020-02-23 11:14 | Report Abuse

Bursamaster/Investhor famous for recommending stocks that COLLAPSE almost immediately after they recommend see their past records on AHB, Caely, Danco, MESB etc

PUMP & DUMP!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2020-02-23 11:14 | Report Abuse

better to go for utility stocks which has 25 years recurring earnings certainty...

at such low interest rate....volatile market...certainty of earnings is the new game in stock market

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2020-02-23 11:28 | Report Abuse

he is just speculating via hope...as the price appears very low to its 2017 high..

remember the 2 cents dividend

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-23 12:51 | Report Abuse

i feel the need to defend myself as some newbs have mentioned my name in their comment

dompeilee is a famous do-nothing-but-diss-other-people-stock kind of person..you can see, he doesn't write anything article..the only thing he does is go around, talk bad things and talk big on certain counters as if he made big money..

i don't think people like Bursamaster will feel the need to entertain or reply to your comment..even HENGYUAN you are calling pump and dump when the market volume has been consistent for a few days..the above sharing is really beneficial to market readers compared to your worthless comment

again i reiterate, that i do know Bursamaster in real life..i respect people who are putting effort trying to share facts with the market..rather than useless people who do nothing and are toxic to others..wish you the best to you and the cave you live in, mr dompeilee

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-23 12:54 | Report Abuse

@probability..i think your comments..are too speculative..the article above had provided all charts on the reasons that might support the price..eventhough there is temporary effect of coronavirus..

my question to you is..what proof do you say market demand is increasing and refinery is in excess capacity? please provide me any news link that might backup this comment..

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-23 13:35 | Report Abuse

Investhor/bursamaster, how can you say you are not the same person?

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/InvesthorsHammer/2019-03-18-story-h1457189090-MJPERAK_BSKL_Code_8141_Time_to_Catchup_with_brother_KUB.jsp

This is an article you wrote. Notice the grammar, the colour coding, the charts, the explanations. They are both not only very similar, but exactly the same.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/2020-02-04-story-h1483049632-Quality_Investing_kcchongnz.jsp

This is an example of another sifu kcchongz, notice how he writes his article, his structure, his prose is so different from you?

Come on bursamaster/investhor is the same person. Not only in how he writes his articles, but also how he picks his stocks.

You both have a tendency to pick micro cap stocks, penny stocks.

Why?

Why create multiple identity? Promote those kinds of stocks which always seem to crash right after promotion?

What is your goal?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2020-02-23 14:21 | Report Abuse

@investhor, the demand for oil is decreasing as reflected by the oil price...you can see aviation and all other logistics dropped significantly due to coronavirus....

This means, the current refining capacity is in excess to the amount it has to refine...

remember, crack spread has to be way higher than 9 usd/brl.....i wont reveal much so that the market does not get smarter than me...

all i can advise is the risk is not worth it...go for the 25 years recurring earnings utility stock

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2020-02-23 14:23 | Report Abuse

ha ha..confirmed Investhor is Bursamaster..but for me it does not matter..as much as the psychological trick used to make naive investors to buy...

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-23 15:49 | Report Abuse

@probability..i think we shall let the market to decide..i best believe that market trades on future prospect and not past..coronavirus is temporary and wont last forever..as for Malaysia locally, our PM is announcing stimulus package on 27/2/2020 which might potentially see also oil & gas sector as a beneficiary..

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-23 15:54 | Report Abuse

@ Philip & @probability..i can say 100% that me and Bursamaster are 2 different people..if you think same style writing, colour and etc are same makes us same person, then i think your imagination is way too weak..

i really got no time to waste by creating multiple identities..anyway the content shared in the article are all the facts and figures, all links provided..there are no fake news created or shared..

at the end of the day, the market shall decide which direction a stock moves..not you,,not me..

Sslee

4,571 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-23 16:01 | Report Abuse

PetronM is a better buy

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-23 16:43 | Report Abuse

@Sslee..yep Petronm and Hengyuan are in similar sector, except that Petronm also has a retail petrol section which Hengyuan does not have

I believe that with improving crack spread, crude oil prices & strengthening of MYR against USD, both Hengyuan and Petronm share prices will benefit..both will move hand in hand..

Posted by Iamnewbie48966 > 2020-02-23 22:13 | Report Abuse

Wondering why investhor answering ? Instead of bursamaster? Or use wrong ID to reply ? How about your another ID ? Grandmustah?

stingray_ea

2,765 posts

Posted by stingray_ea > 2020-02-24 10:22 | Report Abuse

super good article...

GooShem

1,284 posts

Posted by GooShem > 2020-02-24 10:35 | Report Abuse

lol.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-24 11:28 | Report Abuse

playrobot
There is coming new government does this still applicable Calvin?
24/02/2020 11:10 AM

Calvin replies:

SINCE TUN DR MAHATHIR BRAINCHILD IS NFCP FIBERISATION

IF HE RULES LONGER MEANS ALL 5 YEARS BULL RUN FOR NFCP STOCKS LIKE OPCOM, BINACOM, REDTONE, NETX & CMSB

IN THAT DIRECTION THEN CAN SELL ALL OTHER SHARES AND JUST BUY THESE 5 CHUN CHUN

Post a Comment
Market Buzz