3 people like this.

120 comment(s). Last comment by gohku 2020-04-17 12:32

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-13 21:42 | Report Abuse

don't listen to stock tips don't have to die meh?

time to die, everyone also die.

better then don't listen to stock tips is don't be the piper leading rats to the river.

not ready means not ready lah.

I also don't know which is worse.........the one giving / receiving stock tips or

the one promising compounding returns when none exists..............

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-04-13 21:53 | Report Abuse

Listening to stock tips especially all those articles by sharks macai is a very important part of my daily routine.
Its the first thing I do after my brushing my teeth every morning.

Why?
Coz from those stock tips, I will compile a "cannot buy list" coz all victims of stock tips will have permanently depressed prices for some time example Heng Yuan.

After that only I compile a "Must buy list" and the Trading Plan for the day to execute before 8:45am.

8:45am to 9:00 is to execute those Buy or Sell Orders

moral of story => listening to stock tips is very important and an essential activity approved under MCO.
Please apply for MCO approval to your nearest known shark.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 10:06 | Report Abuse

nothing wrong with giving/ receiving stocks tips, unless they break the insider trading laws.

in the giving / receiving of tips, they always come with the reasons.

but there is a problem with stock market which is very difficult to over come..........it is.........

win more lose more, win less lose less.

whichever method is used, whether trading or investing, whether tips or no tips, the relationship between giver and receiver, people usually starts small, win more buy more, and when the market is over........win more lose more, win less lose less.
All very normal.

Sslee

4,661 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-14 10:27 | Report Abuse

Haha
Can remember who wrote his 2 year hard work gone with the wind because he is trapped in chasing high Kpower and Scib?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-04-14 10:36 | Report Abuse

Yes continue to receive tips u will loh...!!

But always do your own independent assessment on your tips mah...!!

Raider use Leech Technique to test & assess all tips comprising of;

1. Senior Analyst researching and testing on the stock fundamental and valuation of the stock value on that tips

2. Consult tukang telek to predict the probability of success of that tips.

3. Employed stock 009 investigators to investigate the quality of that stock

Having gone thru the process positively on then only raider buy mah....!!

OTB

11,026 posts

Posted by OTB > 2020-04-14 10:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq33333333 > Apr 12, 2020 12:57 PM | Report Abuse

ss

KYY as a force in i3 and bursa is spend, no more.....

now, I just have to take down OTB..........
-----------------

Posted by Sslee > Apr 14, 2020 10:27 AM | Report Abuse

Haha
Can remember who wrote his 2 year hard work gone with the wind because he is trapped in chasing high Kpower and Scib?
----------------
Dear Sslee,

How to take down me ?
My 2019 ROI is 175% gain.
In 2020, I still perform very well.
Loser is always a loser, no matter how he cheats.
Thank you.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 11:00 | Report Abuse

otb...........carry on lying through your teeth........

me? I have a stress free life for many years already..........and u are still struggling with stress everyday and lying all the time...........good meh?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 11:28 | Report Abuse

otb............more advertisements for business?

why? no business? not enough business?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 12:43 | Report Abuse

America got Netflix, Amazon, Google and the likes which will insulate their Index...........

Malaysia got what?

going forward, u may find wall street green and we in malaysia keep seeing red............very very tough environment.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-04-14 12:46 | Report Abuse

Yes u got a mini high tech stock netx in msia mah...!!

osted by qqq33333333 > Apr 14, 2020 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

America got Netflix, Amazon, Google and the likes which will insulate their Index...........

Malaysia got what?

going forward, u may find wall street green and we in malaysia keep seeing red............very very tough environment.

Sslee

4,661 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-14 12:52 | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
How many time have you trade Netx. Buy 1 cent sell 1.5 cents?

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-14 13:27 | Report Abuse

Wall Street analyst who called the 2018 rout says ‘don’t fight the Fed’ and ‘buy the dips’ is back on in this coronavirus-stricken stock market.

Say No to mkt tips.

Just buy anything U like on mkt dips !

The whole mkt is chip now !

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2020-04-14 14:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by ahbah > Apr 14, 2020 1:27 PM | Report Abuse

Wall Street analyst who called the 2018 rout says ‘don’t fight the Fed’ and ‘buy the dips’ is back on in this coronavirus-stricken stock market.

It reminds me of the fame economist, Nouriel Roubini, who call the rally in Mar 2009 in Wall Street, a "sucker's rally". But he was wrong.

Sonnykwaeh

770 posts

Posted by Sonnykwaeh > 2020-04-14 14:30 | Report Abuse

go home sleeep la

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-14 14:35 | Report Abuse

I am still waiting for OTB to publih his book! OTB free writeups in i3 more than enough to fill a book worth buying! Anyway, congrat to KC Chong for his book!

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 14:39 | Report Abuse

sslee.........

The BOD will tell you to go fly kites........post corona world will be very different from pre corona world.

The BOD will want to conserve as much cash as they can.............surely no increased dividends and no share back............the BOD will tell u....cash is king..............

Philips has a proven success formula for last 10 years.......buy and hold good companies that people can trust, easy to understand, simple organisation structure, and big enough to be stable together with corporate governance.........and not the KYY/OTB/kc types of companies.

and then...........there are the Insas, Icap, Berjaya, TA types where people buy on balance sheets. .......and failed the last 10 years.......

will things change for the next 10 years? Hoping for fundamental changes to make money is not smart. I think it is losers game. Doing the same things over again and again and losing money and hoping for changes is really not smart.

Michael Kwok

6,066 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-04-14 14:51 | Report Abuse

KC chong.U were wrongs.Its investor attitude not to check with the charts(can I buy or can I sold).Investors need to do homework.Its it oversold(for a while) or overbought (for a while) for less than 6 month horizon(in weekly chart).

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2020-04-14 15:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > Apr 14, 2020 2:35 PM | Report Abuse
congrat to KC Chong for his book!

Thank you very much. It is a pleasure to impart some good fundamental knowledge about investing to the general public.

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-14 15:20 | Report Abuse

KC Chong! Please continue your good work! Stock market is more intriguing than anything else!

paperplane

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2020-04-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

wakaka, master of sour grape is baxk. Codemning old man again, putting sour into others pain

Posted by Philip (Honesty is expensive. Dont expect frm cheap ppl ) > 2020-04-14 16:23 | Report Abuse

The Art of Successful Investing in the Stock Market kcchongnz
Author: kcchongnz | Publish date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016, 02:20 AM

I read a good article when the author describes on hindsight in the link below that investors could have avoided losing big money in Globetronics if they were aware of the cognitive behaviour of confirmation bias and have done some detail business analysis.
Frankly, readers would benefit much more by reading this type of sharing, rather than those boasting how much they have made in the share market, and encouraging you to take excessive risk such following the greater fool theory and using margin finance to boast your return and to become multi-millionaire overnight.

Here, I would like to share what I had seen for the same stock, Globetronics, how investors could have avoided some heavy losses, and for a couple more stocks, Focus Lumber and Latitude Tree, if they know and care to carry out some quantitative analysis and valuations.

Globetronics Technology Bhd
Globetronics, a great company which I will describe later, had its share price plunged by 55% in less than 8 months from RM6.50 at end of year 2015 to RM2.90 at the close on 20th August 2016 as shown in Figure 1 of its share price movement below.
Anyone who has bet big on it with margin finance would have lost everything in just than 8 months. Why not bet on it? There are numerous reasons why an investor would “sailing”, or bet all on it.
Figure 1:
When Globetronics announced its fantastic result for year ending 31st December 2015 on 23rd February 2016, I did take a good look at Globetronics with the intention to invest in it.

Earnings per share improved (again) by about 15% to 25.3 sen per share from the previous year. Return on capitals were again great at more than 20%, more than twice its costs of capitals. Cash flows were great too. There had been profit growth every year since many years ago. This is what I would classify as a great company.
However, bear in mind a great company is not necessary a good investment, provided that it is selling at a reasonable price. So was Globetronics selling at a reasonable price at RM5.95 at that time?
PE ratio was at 22.3, not really expensive as the company has excellent growth in the past and beautiful operating numbers. However, Enterprise value was 17 times earnings before interest and tax (Ebit). This is definitely on the high side for me as it is two and half times more than what I would pay for an ordinary company. Oh yeah, I like growth, but I am cheap skate as I won’t pay much for it.
I did a discount cash flow analysis from the fundamental aspect assuming growth is internally generated through return on capitals, assuming a bold 15% growth for the next 5 years and 5% subsequently. I was only able to get an intrinsic value of RM4.15, way below its price of RM5.95 at that time.

With that market price, investors were expecting Globetronics would continue to growth at very high rate of more than 20% as before, and with margin expansion and higher return on capitals, and hence willing to pay a high price.
I gave up the idea of investing in it as I think it was overvalued at that price.
Shortly after that, the growth expectation did not materialize, and profit plummeted the last two quarters. With the high price paid by many investors, it was a double whammy, and the rest is history.

“Wonderful companies become risky when people overpay for them.” Peter Lynch.

Posted by Philip (Honesty is expensive. Dont expect frm cheap ppl ) > 2020-04-14 16:23 | Report Abuse

Focus Lumber
I have written about Focus Lumber before in the link below:
Focus Lumber is another great company. Just before it announced its third quarter results for period ended 30th September 2015 somewhere on 17th November 2015, its share price jumped by 70% within 3 months from RM1.84 to a high of RM3.09 on January 12 2016 as shown in Figure 2 below.
The results show the vast improvement for the third quarter 2015 with net profit increased by more than 200% from RM3.3m to RM9.6m for the corresponding period in 2014. EPS, as a result, also increased by more than 200% from a EPS of 3.2 sen to 9.4 sen for the quarter.

Some investors who purely base on a single metric of “Profit growth”, without considering where this “growth” comes from, saw a great opportunity and annualized the EPS by multiplying by 4 to the single quarter exceptional result and obtained an expected EPS of 37.6 sen for the next 12 months, and chased the share price up to more than RM3.00 in early January 2016.
However, many do not care about its financial statements and failed to see that the greatly improved result for the third quarter of 2015 was in a major part, due to the gain in foreign currency as a result of rising USD against Ringgit from the beginning to the end of the period, a one-off item.

When the next quarter showed a reduced profit from the preceding quarter due to some recovery of Ringgit against USD, investors dumped its share, resulting its share price dropped more than 30% to less than RM2.00, in less than two months. It closed at RM1.72 on 19th August 2016. They would have lost a total of 44% in less than 8 months.
Again paying too much to chase the illusive growth story, without understand where the “growth” comes from, is hazardous to one’s financial health.

At RM1.72 now, I think Focus Lumber is a great value stock to invest for long term. But why is there no interest in this stock? Once bitten twice shy?

Latitude Tree
Latitude Tree was and still is a great company in my opinion with high return on capitals, excellent cash flows and a good growth story. I personally have written a number of articles discussing about it, including a number of other furniture companies.
Latitude Tree was heavily promoted in ********** when it was about RM6.00 sometime in November 2015. I was a contrarian then and I have written my last article on it discussing about the cyclical and the power of mean reversion in investing in the link below, and hence put forth my opinion that at RM6.00, it wasn’t cheap any more.

Latitude Tree’s share price continued to climb to above RM8.00, pushing its PE ratio, based on the latest and historical highest earnings per share, to about 12, way above its historical PE of single digit number.
I did hear some investors making hundreds of million investing in this share when its share price climbed from RM6.00 to above RM8.00. But how many retail investors lost big when they bought at about RM8.00 and now the share price is lingering at RM5.15?

At this price, PE ratio is only 6.4, considerably below its historical PE ratio, but nobody talks about it at all.
Figure 3:

Conclusion
Most investors chase the growth story, buying stock without having an idea the value of a stock. They usually follow some rumours and hypes, taking the road where the greater fools go. They buy stocks when they are selling at high prices, hoping someone else will buy from them at even higher prices. They paid too high a price for some growth expectation, expecting trees to grow to sky. The end result is, most of them lost money when there is a double whammy; that they pay too high a price for something which eventually did not materialized.

The only way to have a higher probability of success for retail investors in the jungle out there is to have some knowledge of the business, and know the language of the business, that is the ability to read and interpret financial statements, and have a feel of the value of a business, i.e. to know how to carry out at least some simple valuations.

If you know how to do the above, you would be able to buy some great companies selling cheap.
Sure, everyone makes mistakes in his judgment. I have my share of those too. Investors must realize that the stock market is unknowable and unpredictable. One must know what he may not know, especially about the future. Even Charles Munger said this,

"IInvesting is not easy; anyone thinks it is easy is stupid".
Know and understand the relationship between price and value. Understand risk, recognize it and control it.

And that is what I try to teach you. And if you are interested to learn about them for a small fee, because you want to have a higher chance of getting satisfactory return of your investment in the long run

Posted by Philip (Honesty is expensive. Dont expect frm cheap ppl ) > 2020-04-14 16:38 | Report Abuse

When funny authors write books like these, I tend to laugh out loud.

At the stock "crash" of globetronics, if the investor had continued buying every quarter instead, his averaging down and up every quarter together with dividend reinvestment would have lead him to a nice like indeed in 2020.

Good company? Sure. Smart investor? Kcchongz is a short term investor, don't fool yourself.

Wonderful companies become risky when people overpay for them.” Peter Lynch.

As for focus lumber,

"At RM1.72 now, I think Focus Lumber is a great value stock to invest for long term. But why is there no interest in this stock? Once bitten twice shy?"

And latitude tree,

"At this price, PE ratio is only 6.4, considerably below its historical PE ratio, but nobody talks about it at all."

I leave you to consider the quality of someone who once wrote of how he could estimate the future EPS of latitude 10 years into the future. I wonder if he still remembers the gaudy numbers he gave, because I certainly do.

Erudite

248 posts

Posted by Erudite > 2020-04-14 16:48 | Report Abuse

KC Chong is a gr8 teacher, happy he is successful post retirement. Many will learn from him. I also learned from him. Sometimes 2 technical for my level, but I like the analysis method esp DCF and EV method. Help me avoid lousy goreng stock. Do not comment nonsense when gr8 teacher sharing, otherwise no more good teacher in forum.

Posted by Philip (Honesty is expensive. Dont expect frm cheap ppl ) > 2020-04-14 16:53 | Report Abuse

What would have happened when you listened to sifu kcchongz and followed his advice to buy and hold focus lumber as a value stock over the long term?

I guess you would probably have to write a book and teach people how to "invest" to supplement his income.

I sure wish I could write so succinctly... Then I wouldn't have had to invest like my life depended on it.

>>>>>>
Tiger66 The Art of Successful Investing in the Stock Market kcchongnz
FLB drop another 30% (I never ask you to buy but I teach you the art of successful investing in stock market) very interesting huh huh huh
23/08/2016 2:16 PM

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 16:57 | Report Abuse

aiyah Philips....here in i3 , people hold some thing more than 6 months considered very good already.............

nothing written is ever meant to be relevant soon after it is written.............hahahahahah

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 17:07 | Report Abuse

a lot of people pretend here pretend there...that is all lah....this is stock market.

holding period....from a few hours to a few months cover 95% of the transaction volumes.

without referring to holding period/ expiry date........ talk any thing also can.............and equally bad........when things go south just say investment with expiry date one life time away.....................

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 17:14 | Report Abuse

this kc...he cover stocks covered by OTB/KYY..........so same result lah.....what so surprising?

these are stocks meant for retail.........play play lah.....go justify any way u know how....does it make any difference if u justify it with PE or NTA or EV or ROCE or any of KYY/OTB/KC magic formulas?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2020-04-14 17:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > Apr 14, 2020 3:20 PM | Report Abuse
KC Chong! Please continue your good work!

I will surely do. Thank you again.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2020-04-14 17:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by Erudite > Apr 14, 2020 4:48 PM | Report Abuse
KC Chong is a gr8 teacher, happy he is successful post retirement. Many will learn from him. I also learned from him. Sometimes 2 technical for my level, but I like the analysis method esp DCF and EV method. Help me avoid lousy goreng stock. Do not comment nonsense when gr8 teacher sharing, otherwise no more good teacher in forum.

Thanks Erudit. I am glad as an advanced investor, you still learn from me. I learn from others too.

Don't worry about the nonsense comments. There are all kinds of people around in the internet space. I will continue to share in i3investor. This has been my platform of sharing since 2012.

By the way, you are always welcomed to continue to ask me questions through email, which I think you have been to.

Sslee

4,661 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-14 17:23 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
KCChong is a great, true and passionate teacher.
A true teacher doesn’t teach you to think like him, but to think without him. (To read financial report and make your own informed decision whether the fundamentals had changed)

Tell me do you want everyone to just follow you without their own ability to think? Or how many people can be as rich as you to average down your downtrend Gkent and Pchem. And tell me frankly if you truly believe in QL why not you write a proposal to any banks to borrow money and buy over QL and see for yourself what the banks will responds?

And also tell me what wrong with KCChong’s advices don’t listen to hot tips when you are once the victim of hot tips.

Thank you
P/S: Sifu kcchongz did not teach you to follow him blindly but teach you all the necessary tools for you to use and make your own informed decision, so please show respect.

OTB

11,026 posts

Posted by OTB > 2020-04-14 17:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Apr 14, 2020 10:27 AM | Report Abuse

Haha
----------------
Dear Sslee,

qqq3 has no record to show that he is good in share investment.
Luckily you catch him losing big money in this crash.
How to compared against me ?
My 2019 ROI is 175% gain.
In 2020, I still perform very well.
Loser is always a loser, no matter how he cheats.
Thank you.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 17:24 | Report Abuse

OTB...............talk big so much for what?

stock market open everyday..........any time also u got a chance to die....I got enough patience to see it coming true............

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 17:28 | Report Abuse

.and for one reason or another, this OTB strongly believes a good image in i3 is fundamental to his success..........

so fragile.............sure die.......... sooner rather than later.

OTB

11,026 posts

Posted by OTB > 2020-04-14 17:33 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 17:51 | Report Abuse

anyone think that OTB cult can survive meh without VIP money to help him push up shares?

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-14 18:06 | Report Abuse

OTB! Piece of advise! Don't argue with someone younger than yourself! She will outlast you and win the argument no matter what!
Be like KC Chong! He picked 85 year old, pump and dump i3 king because he knows he will outlive Tan Sir Koon! Heck, we all will outlive him!

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 18:07 | Report Abuse

latuk...........this OTB needs his i3 ratings or he dies..........

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-14 18:08 | Report Abuse

Q3! Luckily OTB is not married to you! Or else he will die standing while still talking and arguing!

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-04-14 18:10 | Report Abuse

Aiyo otb made very good money for years...this year still make profit..

Without koon n his rich friends he still can make lah..but at a slower pace only..

For example con stock like JAKS, without koon the price also went up 100% at one time

Posted by enigmatic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > 2020-04-14 18:14 | Report Abuse

Replying to Philip :

IMO, it wasn't an article to recommend a BUY to FLBerhad. I just think that kcchongnz uses that FLBerhad article to highlight the following:

"Some other questions you should ask and seek answers before investing in it are but not limited to the followings.

Are you a short-term trader looking for quick gains (and also quick loss), or a long-term investor aiming to build long-term wealth in a sustainable way?
How has been the financial performance of the core business of the company in the past, and what probably will happen in the future, after stripping off the one-time-off gain or loss such as that of foreign exchange, sales of assets, revaluation of asset etc.
How has been its return on capitals? How that return comes about, from high profit margin, asset turnover, or leverage?
How is its dividend history? How is it compared to alternate investment such bank deposit?
How is its balance sheet? Bear in mind this is important to assess the risk in investing, and the sustainability of dividend also depends on how much cash per share in its balance sheet.
How has been its cash flows, especially free cash flows? This is also hugely important for the sustainability of its dividend payment.
More importantly, is it selling a good price now in term of PE ratio, P/B, P/Cash flows, earnings before interest and tax versus its enterprise value etc.?
What about its cash yield?
What is its intrinsic value, and hence what is the margin of safety investing in it at this price now?"

If I'm not mistaken, FLBerhad seemed like a decent company in the years before 2016 with sustainable future with its rather consistent financials.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 18:16 | Report Abuse

y CharlesT > Apr 14, 2020 6:10 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo otb made very good money for years...this year still make profit..
============

u too optimistic or naive is the word.............

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-04-14 18:18 | Report Abuse

Ok ok only u very panlai only u can make money fm Karim's stocks...lol

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 18:20 | Report Abuse

not all, never make from Minetec............

Posted by enigmatic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > 2020-04-14 18:24 | Report Abuse

I also think that if one were a prudent investor, he/she would have cut loss when FLBerhad's business started deteriorating terribly in 2019, if one invests on a short term basis. If one were to hold long, the current price would not bother a long-only investor.

kcchongnz has never claimed to be a long-only investor or short-only investor. He only claims he practises value investing, mainly focusing on Joel Greenblatt style. He is more of an investing based on financial numbers person, as shown in his many articles.

It really is harsh to pick on his one stock that performed terribly from 2016-2020 when there are some other stocks that performed exceptionally like Padini in 2015-2018 which rose from RM1.50 to RM5.00.

Sslee

4,661 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-14 19:14 | Report Abuse

Haha qqq3 trapped high in kpower and Scib that is why no money to play Minetec.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2020-04-14 19:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by enigmatic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > Apr 14, 2020 6:24 PM | Report Abuse
I also think that if one were a prudent investor, he/she would have cut loss when FLBerhad's business started deteriorating terribly in 2019, if one invests on a short term basis. If one were to hold long, the current price would not bother a long-only investor.
kcchongnz has never claimed to be a long-only investor or short-only investor. He only claims he practises value investing, mainly focusing on Joel Greenblatt style. He is more of an investing based on financial numbers person, as shown in his many articles.
It really is harsh to pick on his one stock that performed terribly from 2016-2020 when there are some other stocks that performed exceptionally like Padini in 2015-2018 which rose from RM1.50 to RM5.00.

enigmatic,

Thanks for your kind words. They keep me motivated to share my investing knowledge and experience.

Actually I have written a total of 395 articles plus many more not listed as a blog title, also can't remember what I wrote so many years ago. Besides sharing, I have also learnt heaps from many people in i3investor. I am disappointed many of them were "chased away"

I have also evolved from my investing philosophy and methods over the years, thanks for the sharing of many people here. Right now I would not invest in a company like Focus Lumber, unless it is selling very cheap, as that will still give you good short-term return.

Young man, you have a lot of good qualities as a human being; emphatic, care about feelings of others; intuitive, able to understand what others have written; a keen learner; honest and have integrity and most of all, responsible, trust and kind to others, which you can see it is kind of lack of from some.

You have future, trust me.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2020-04-14 19:19 | Report Abuse

knowledge, wealth are all nothing and meaningless without those qualities.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-04-14 19:29 | Report Abuse

by Sslee > Apr 14, 2020 7:14 PM | Report Abuse

Haha qqq3 trapped high in kpower and Scib that is why no money to play Minetec.
------------

no minetec because it is Karim partner not Karim direct.

and market changed.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-04-14 19:43 | Report Abuse

no make also tak apa lah those lousy stocks will suddenly crash one day. make a bit later lose a lot.this game I better skip

Post a Comment
Market Buzz