3 people like this.

60 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2020-05-24 22:27

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-05-24 16:22 | Report Abuse

they r billionaires u r not? hahaha.jeff bezos only hentam 1 stock and is the richer than warrant buffet

calvintaneng

53,285 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-05-24 16:24 | Report Abuse

This Supermax is really amazing

It was Rm1.73

Then it broke Rm2.00

From Rm2.00 to Rm3.00 quite slow

But once broken Rm3.00 it went to Rm4.00 quite fast

And even faster run-up from Rm4.00 to Rm5.00

Still do nothing and just watching it go up and up

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-05-24 16:26 | Report Abuse

why u no call me to buy at 1.73 but tell me to buy opcom at 60cts,redtone a 48cts,luxchem at 76cts?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-24 16:27 | Report Abuse

Superman still not flying straight to USD38 kah?

........LONGEST GREEN CANDLESTICK IN BURSA - YET TO BE UNVEILED

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-24 16:32 | Report Abuse

I highly doubt Calvin can even buy a lot. He said he sold his 8 houses and become top 30 shareholders in NETX, his buying price w as 1.5-2 cents.

He definitely promoted more than 10 stocks. I count his blog promotions alone at 27 for this year, meaning this Christian promote 27 stocks but only 10 make profit so he Trump those up.

His investment in NETX of 10 million apparently, he is a major shareholder so the glove theme he promote most likely only bought with 100 lots play for fun.

If you read his glowing reports on NFCP and how he will get the 30 billion tender etc... He obviously is no longer commenting so much.

>>>>>>>>>

calvintaneng No lah

This year only bought around 10 types of stocks only

Mostly on gloves, facemask, sanitizer

Then Nfcp

And Ecommerce

These three groups are the very best and safest
24/05/2020 4:15 PM

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-05-24 16:34 | Report Abuse

pastor can lie? hahaha

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-24 16:35 | Report Abuse

Lessons from observational studies 'the fall of utopian golden ages' by medieval wisemen: Doom for a nation or civilization is approaching :

- when ministerial, managerial and GLC affairs are entrusted to those who have nothing to do with their experience, intellectual or human quality

- profanation of education, backward education

- spread of corruption have caused a situation when today those who occupy managerial positions have neither the necessary education nor qualification nor moral cleanliness

- politics has turned into a dirty affair

- The times of distorting mirrors; and substitution of values are to come for humanity, when “...liar’s words will be taken as the truth and words of an honest person will be taken as lies

- Treacherous will be trusted, times of vacuous speeches

- times of the increase of sudden deaths - the age of strokes, heart attacks and other cardiovascular diseases that cause sudden human death due to a cardiac arrest among MPs

- follow the materialistic way of the west; and the pursuit and indulgence in luxury

- when people abandon fighting for a good course to stop the evil

- when power is in the hands of paltry, when those of high status among you indulge in lechery, and knowledge is in the hands of vicious

- increasing national debt, poverty rate and bank loan

- when people won’t care whether to earn their living in a permitted or forbidden way. All jobs are good, just choose according to your taste.” Nowadays, the situation in the world is such that the ends (gains and profits) justify the means. People no longer care which way they earn their living, relying on the “winners are not judged” principle. However, what is the price of such “victory”, and how do people pay for it later on? Their life motto as robber = Not guilty until you are caught. Even if caught, still many ways to escape through a corrupted police and judicial system

calvintaneng

53,285 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-05-24 16:39 | Report Abuse

Apollo

Philip is just too stupid to sell his top gloves so early

He better go buy more of his seba and yinson

So don't bother

Michael Kwok

6,077 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-05-24 18:44 | Report Abuse

Don't bother if u are right.Its like one my stock the latest AT.I promote AT 2 times at second half last year.Its went from 5 cents to 9.5 cents.Then I promote AT again on 2.5 cents after ex for right.Buy AT on April 2020.Boom it's went to 6 cents on Mei.Before that,there negative name calling.Dear.There are on big regret.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz