Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Philip ( buy what you understand) 2020-12-22 07:59

calvintaneng

55,055 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-12-21 07:28 | Report Abuse

Exactly

Peter Lynch is correct!

You only sell when the story changes (NOT WHEN THE STORY GETS BETTER LIKE PHILIP FARMER SOLD TOPGLOVE JUST WHEN THE STORY IS AT ITS BEST)

See

CUTTING FLOWERS & WATERING WEEDS: OR SELLING WINNERS & KEEPING LOSERS, Calvin Tan Research

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-05-24-story-h1507830969-THE_MOST_FOOLISH_THING_DONE_BY_PHILIP_AND_HE_IS_TOO_DUMB_TO_KNOW_IT_Cal.jsp

So "Philip Farmer" is a misnomer! Learn from him in farming or investing will be a disaster

See how many other mistakes he made

1) MISSED OGSE BULL RUN UPSTREAM STOCKS AND BOUGHT A WRONG DOWNSTREAM STOCK IN PETCHEM & GOT STUCK UNTIL NOW

2) MISSED THE GLOVE SUPERBULL COMPLETELY

3) NOW ALSO MISS THE CPO BULL RUN BECAUSE SO OPINIONATED AS TO SAY ONLY PALM OIL MILLS MAKE MONEY AND NOT PALM OIL GROWERS. CONVENIENTLY FORGET THAT FGV GOT 68 PALM OIL MILLS. JTIASA AND THPLANT ALSO GOT PALM OIL MILLS

ALL THE SORCHAI IN TELEGRAM GROUP HAVE BEEN BRAIN-WASHED BY YOUR ONE SIDED INDOCTRINATION UNTIL THEY ALL MISSED THE VERT BEST STOCKS

Better amend your ways & your doings before bringing more disaster to innocent people!

Sslee

5,471 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-21 07:43 | Report Abuse

Just wonder what had change in Dayang causing late seller KYY to loss 90% of his wealth?

Sslee

5,471 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-21 07:46 | Report Abuse

And mind telling us what had change causing you to sell MrDIY?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-12-22 07:49 | Report Abuse

I bought palantir at at 14.6, mrdiy was sold as I found something far better with long growth prospects.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-12-22 07:54 | Report Abuse

The one that promotes 50 stocks and doesn't show his position size and portfolio holdings versus the one that holds 5 stocks and shows his portfolio holdings, which do you trust more?

Calvin tan eng yee, do you really think people don't know your modus operandi?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-12-22 07:59 | Report Abuse

The entire discussion was in my telegram group. If you scroll up you would have seen how interesting it was. Prior to IPO when I brought it up everyone was saying it was overvalued, fraud, taking advantage of investors etc. Choivo said it was overvalued, Pelham said it was overvalued. TTB said it was overvalued, IB analyst reports said it was overvalued.

What no one failed to realized was 1.5x institutions wanted to buy it versus 0.77x retailers. Why?

As to why I sold, everyone in the discussion group also started to change their mind on the prospects of DIY and pushed it up higher and higher, as usual. When I explained my reasons for selling, and that it will still be a pump and dump with a conscience.

Today DIY is rm3. Where is i3lurker now?

>>>>>>>>>>
Sslee And mind telling us what had change causing you to sell MrDIY?
21/12/2020 7:46 AM

Post a Comment
Market Buzz