Be the first to like this.

93 comment(s). Last comment by Want2Win 2021-04-09 15:09

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-07 15:34 | Report Abuse

Japan must be mindful of Nangking incident! I mean japanese soldiers killed entire chinese population in Nangking! It was war crime so bad, it pale in comparison to how Nazi killed the jews!

Posted by GoldenHarvest1 > 2021-04-07 15:46 | Report Abuse

like it or not, japan gonna be up as a major rival to china again in eastern asia & western pacific in coming decades

ykloh

514 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2021-04-07 16:08 | Report Abuse

China & Japan need not be rivals. Japan has this fear of a powerful China due to the atrocities it committed in China in 1940s, and it chooses to be the rival.

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 16:18 | Report Abuse

Iranian President Ahmadinejad was interviewed by Larry King, the mouthpiece of the US CNN, and he suffocated the US name with regard to the China-Japan Diaoyu Islands issue! The Chinese leader learns his way of speaking!

Larry King: Mr. President, the interview time is over, but I still have a few questions to ask you. I don’t know, can I?

Ahmadinejad: Yes.

Larry King: Still on the issue of nuclear weapons, will Iran really not develop nuclear weapons? Is this something we are very worried about?

Ahmadinejad: I would like to ask, which countries in this world have dropped atomic bombs on the territories of other countries? Who else besides the United States? Would you please point it out to me?

Larry King:............

Ahmadinejad: The world should worry more about the United States than Iran! Not only did Iran not drop atomic bombs on the territories of other countries, it also has no nuclear weapons! Why should you worry about Iran? Just because you are "worried" about this country, you will hurt this country. What kind of logic is this? Just because of the so-called fears of the Americans, the United States has harmed Iraq and Afghanistan, caused the people of these two countries to suffer, and then harmed Iran. This is the American logic. As long as I worry about him, I will hurt him. I suspect that this kind of thinking is not a normal person's mentality, at least this person is sick.

Larry King: The United States dropped the atomic bomb on Japan because it was a just war. The world knows that this is a blow to fascism. This is of positive significance to the early peace of the world.

Ahmadinejad: I did not say that it was not an anti-fascist war, nor did I say that it was an unjust war, but since it is anti-fascist, why don’t you drop atomic bombs on those who engage in militarism in Japan? On the head, but on the heads of people (hundreds of thousands) of innocent people? Is this the democracy, freedom, and human rights that Americans often talk about? Now, I ask Mr. Larry King to tell me again, do you still think that the US bombing of Japanese civilians with atomic bombs is a just battle? Are you sure it is an act of justice? ? ?

Larry King: The elimination of fascism is of course a just battle! The whole world is very clear about the nature of the war between the United States and Japan. Is there any doubt about this?

Ahmadinejad: But I have doubts. I would like to ask the United States and Mr. Larry King, since the eradication of Japanese fascism is a just war, all the crimes committed by Japan in the past should be corrected. However, why the Japanese occupation of China’s Diaoyu Islands has not been returned to China yet. Put management power in the hands of the Japanese? Why do the Japanese still claim to own the Diaoyu Islands, and why does the United States still support Japan's continued occupation of China's Diaoyu Islands?

Larry King hesitated, intermittently, flustered and incoherent. . . Then he pulled out a sentence: ...that is a Sino-Japanese affair, I am not sure.

Ahmadinejad: Americans always pretend to be confused at critical times, just like you are now.

Posted by ThePowerOfGlove > 2021-04-07 16:29 | Report Abuse

Eastern Asia needs a serious regional rival to China

Posted by ThePowerOfGlove > 2021-04-07 16:31 | Report Abuse

For check & balance

Posted by ThePowerOfGlove > 2021-04-07 16:32 | Report Abuse

It is kind of unhealthy for Eastern Asia to have China alone as the major uncontested regional power

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 17:12 | Report Abuse

China will be Eastern Asia major regional power whether you like it or not, so learn how to live with it and prosper-thy-neighbour

Those outsider (US and EU)are trouble makers, they are wolf pack in sheep's clothing. Be warned!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2021-04-07 17:24 | Report Abuse

This is truly BS at its best, for those praising China. You are just little kids playing sand on the beach thinking you know big time about china. Do you know what is in its backyard? Do you know you can predict the future of a country by its system, they evolved based on the framefork. Read more on world history, you will see the patterns. Read more world news. I dare say those of you praising China, one day you will swallow back all that you have spitted out today. Please, don't just look at financial stuffs, learn to know what the world is. Btw, would you like to migrate to china? No? Why? Without US and the west, the world would be in an even biggest mess, don't be selective at looking things.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2021-04-07 17:28 | Report Abuse

Btw, do you know what was the reason Joshua Wong(HK) started his movement,go look it up, they were planning to implement something in HK which is already in China, and this is a known thing, just that you do not know

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 18:52 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Yes please learn from the history isn't it the western world that brought war and genocide to Latin America, europe, middle east and asian?

Did China go and colonised any countries when they have ships that is 10 time bigger than columbus ship.

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 18:54 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Let Hoshua Wong stay in US and see whether he can survive for 1 years.

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 19:11 | Report Abuse

Do you know India qualified every non India citizen oversea Indians with "Oversea India passport" and allow those passport holders the rights to buy properties in India and stay in India.

China view oversea chinese as foreigner and required visa to visit China. China official position is for oversea Chinese to loyal to their country of citizen.

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-07 19:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Apr 7, 2021 7:10 PM | Report Abuse

Do you know India qualified every n9n citizen oversea Indians with "Oversea India passport" and allow those passport holders the right to buy properties and stay in India.

China view oversea chinese as foreigner and required visa to visit China. China official position is for oversea Chinese to loyal to their country of citizen.

Answer : indians India don't like overseas indians at all! Just look at how they treat Tomy Fernandes! Like turd!
Basically if you are not bramins, then prepare to be roast around in India! India is beyond racist!

i3lurker

13,757 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-04-07 19:16 | Report Abuse

its history
CPC support for communist parties overseas created conflict with local Govt.

a lot of countries complained, even Malaysian Govt complained to Beijing
so in the end, the elm tree was cut down to help overseas chinese bond with local communities and local govt.

must know your history...

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-07 19:22 | Report Abuse

India caste system goes like thousand of years! China has none! Just emperor system which is replace by fascism!
No worries! Eventually chinese China will be very common thing in Malaysia more and more retail business here are taken over by them! Heck, you will end up buying fresh seafood from chinese China hawkers too as SCS total ban on fishing for other countries!

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 19:23 | Report Abuse

HK & Xinjiang card already down lah, still talk about joshua wong, he's gone case, I said again HK card down. The only card the five eyes can play is Taiwan card. This card very dangerous because can lead to a very ugly war... Even 5 eyes must play carefully after so many cards failed dy.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/article/3091438/us-has-been-exposed-funding-last-years-hong-kong-protests

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/section-news/section/4/225024/Writer-reveals-CIA-funding-in-HK-protests

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 20:21 | Report Abuse

https://www.thinkchina.sg/construction-singapore-model-mainland-china

In 1978, when China was at a crossroads, Deng Xiaoping made his political comeback and was giving serious thought to the nation’s future. That November, Deng Xiaoping visited Singapore. En route to France for work and studies in 1920, Deng had seen a Singapore in shambles. Fifty-eight years later, Singapore had undergone a facelift and was now virtually unrecognisable as the Singapore Deng recalled. He was astounded by the level of development the small island-nation had achieved in just two generations. Deng remained silent when Singapore’s first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew confidently remarked that China would soon be on par with, or even surpass Singapore. Lee said: “We are only the descendants of illiterate, landless farmers in Fujian, Guangdong and other places, but many of you are the descendants of officials and scholars.” Deng considered how China could become as modern as Singapore, or even exceed it. Lee’s Singapore aligned with Deng’s vision for China as a prosperous country where the Communist Party of China (CPC) would continue to hold a firm rule. He decided to learn from the Singapore experience. In Lee’s words, the Singapore that Deng saw in 1978 became the model for China’s future.

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-07 20:22 | Report Abuse

Go back to the history to figure out the core difference between culture of Chinese before CCP and after CCP culture in power.

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-07 20:28 | Report Abuse

Deng mottos are dead. LKY’s speech was addressing to Deng economy reform. Now, it’s back to Mao slogan.

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-07 20:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by treasurehunt > Apr 7, 2021 8:22 PM | Report Abuse

Go back to the history to figure out the core difference between culture of Chinese before CCP and after CCP culture in power.

Answer : Malaysian chinese are more chinese than chinese China! Why, because Ccp burn down all the ancient knowledge than define 5k chinese culture! Even ancient chinese medicine knowledge can only be found in Hong Kong or Japan!
Chinese China today is a new 70 year old culture! So yeah, if you want to really know how China is without Ccp then you may as well live in Taiwan!

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 20:35 | Report Abuse

The Mandate of Heaven is a Chinese political and religious doctrine used since ancient times to justify the rule of the King or Emperor of China. According to this belief, Heaven — which embodies the natural order and will of the universe bestows the mandate on a just ruler of China. If a ruler was overthrown, this was interpreted as an indication that the ruler was unworthy, and had lost the mandate. It was also a common belief that natural disasters such as famine and flood were divine retributions bearing signs of Heaven's displeasure with the ruler, so there would often be revolts following major disasters as the people saw these calamities as signs that the Mandate of Heaven had been withdrawn.

Communist party of China is the new emperor of China and is very mindful of this Mandate of Heaven (Just ruler: Ruler or Government who wins the hearts and minds of people will earned Mandate of Heaven to rule China)

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-07 20:36 | Report Abuse

Mandate of Heaven is just a fancy word for fascism!

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 20:40 | Report Abuse

The Taiwan one where they burned paper house for dead ppl is old hokkien culture, even Cantonese do not follow loh, not to mention northern Chinese. Hanfu is making a comeback loh. Got money any culture also can mah. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BX6SWEQgv0c

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-07 20:47 | Report Abuse

Spot on! Exactly. You get into the core value of a race rather than the surface after being make-up or touch up.

Posted by Pee Wee > Apr 7, 2021 8:30 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by treasurehunt > Apr 7, 2021 8:22 PM | Report Abuse

Answer : Malaysian chinese are more chinese than chinese China! Why, because Ccp burn down all the ancient knowledge than define 5k chinese culture! Even ancient chinese medicine knowledge can only be found in Hong Kong or Japan!
Chinese China today is a new 70 year old culture! So yeah, if you want to really know how China is without Ccp then you may as well live in Taiwan!

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-07 20:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by mita29 > Apr 7, 2021 8:40 PM | Report Abuse

The Taiwan one where they burned paper house for dead ppl is old hokkien culture, even Cantonese do not follow loh, not to mention northern Chinese. Hanfu is making a comeback loh. Got money any culture also can mah

Answer : Recently my neighbour burn up luxury 10 storey house with lift, few mercedes bmw and few X50 for maids! And of course few billions ringgit! All for her late dad in heaven!

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-07 21:03 | Report Abuse

Haha,
Pee Wee "Recently my neighbour burn up luxury 10 storey house with lift, few mercedes bmw and few X50 for maids! And of course few billions ringgit! All for her late dad in heaven!". Is that a good culture?

In China cremation are the norm and my father generation already started cremation. Hence every CNY we visit the Thai Temple where the ash is placed inside a urn at visting urn compartment

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 21:04 | Report Abuse

It's a hokkien thing, but ppl mistakenly classify it as the ultimate Han culture/tradition that all Han Chinese practice in China for centuries. Nothing could be further from the truth. The current Taiwan government very pro japanese lah. Many Japanese living in Taipei mah. Can consider the northern Taiwan as little Japan.

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 21:16 | Report Abuse

It's not a surprise the current Taiwanese government not even try to fight for the right of diaoyu/senkaku island. Only the fisherman fight for it. Because the current Taiwan is not an extension of Chinese civilization, It's a new Japanese "puppet" government in my view.

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-07 21:24 | Report Abuse

With the same rationale in ScS, Malaysia is a new China 'puppet' government now.

Posted by mita29 > Apr 7, 2021 9:16 PM | Report Abuse

It's not a surprise the current Taiwanese government not even try to fight for the right of diaoyu/senkaku island. Only the fisherman fight for it. Because the current Taiwan is not an extension of Chinese civilization, It's a new Japanese "puppet" government in my view.

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 21:31 | Report Abuse

Malaysia policy is we wanna be friends with both USA and China. Kudos to our gomen for adopting a very pragmatic policy. We refused to be chess pieces of the superpowers. Even Philippine president dudate is adopting similar policy. Singapore also same.

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 21:39 | Report Abuse

Duetate":they want us to fight china".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY

RiverOfSilver

2,833 posts

Posted by RiverOfSilver > 2021-04-07 22:51 | Report Abuse

duterte is excessively pro-china, even his own generals don't trust him to make the smartest decisions for philippines in terms of defence & security

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 23:06 | Report Abuse

China donated firearms to Philipines to fight terrorism & druglords whereas US refused to even sell to them due to "human right" concern. Who should you be friend with? A double talk hypocrite or China/Russia who sincerely wanna help?

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2114152/china-arms-philippine-police-counterterrorism-mission

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-philippines-china-defence-idUKKBN1CA0OK

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-07 23:28 | Report Abuse

Hardly see any politician not being hypocrite in the world. It's their survival skills in political career. They are too human got their own family to be taken care of.

What is sincerity to all politicians? It is nothing more than personal interests, gang interests, party interests and follow by national interests.

Posted by mita29 > Apr 7, 2021 11:06 PM | Report Abuse

China donated firearms to Philipines to fight terrorism & druglords whereas US refused to even sell to them due to "human right" concern. Who should you be friend with? A double talk hypocrite or China/Russia who sincerely wanna help?

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2114152/chin...

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-philippines-china-defence-idUKKBN1C...

RiverOfSilver

2,833 posts

Posted by RiverOfSilver > 2021-04-07 23:44 | Report Abuse

US just waiting for next prez after duterte

then US gonna start reviving all former US bases in philippines

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-07 23:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Apr 7, 2021 9:03 PM | Report Abuse

In China cremation are the norm and my father generation already started cremation. Hence every CNY we visit the Thai Temple where the ash is placed inside a urn at visting urn compartment

Answer : If China continues with burial, i mean, where to bury one billion of them! Fortunately, Ccp has been very smart! They also recycle organs before cremation of those 'not communist enough'!
I am all for cremation! I mean, you can build 10 storey urn condo that can slot in like thousands!
Beside, those who are notty won't be able to be resurrected on judgement day!

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-07 23:57 | Report Abuse

A good politician/statesman will always fight for national interest, I don't see any hypocrisy in this. An example of certified/confirmed case of hypocrisy is when a powerful and untouchable nation accused you of certain mildly bad behavior (eg: human right violation) but they had done far worse with impunity.

Lee Hsieng Loong is my most respected politician/statesman that always fight for Singapore interest. I cannot sense any hypocrisy in him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeXdfG-Nbpw&ab_channel=BBCNews

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-08 00:08 | Report Abuse

You have mentioned a good example Singapore. That's why i said hardly see. I thought you said Russia and China were not hypocrites beside Western.

Posted by mita29 > Apr 7, 2021 11:57 PM | Report Abuse

A good politician/statesman will always fight for national interest, I don't see any hypocrisy in this. An example of certified/confirmed case of hypocrisy is when a powerful and untouchable nation accused you of certain mildly bad behavior (eg: human right violation) but they had done far worse with impunity.

Lee Hsieng Loong is my most respected politician/statesman that always fight for Singapore interest. I cannot sense any hypocrisy in him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeXdfG-Nbpw&ab_channel=BBCNews

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-04-08 00:18 | Report Abuse

Did China accuse Malaysia of human right violation and ban our products? Did Russia do the same? Tell me what obvious example of hypocrisy you experienced from China or Russia? As far as hypocrisy is concerned, the west (especially Uncle sam) is really the ultimate champion ok? if you cannot see it then you are not very ........

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1376183991162834948

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-08 07:13 | Report Abuse

Haha,
The West double standards, hypocrisy and lies.

https://m.facebook.com/XinhuaNewsAgency/videos/412591206789799/

RiverOfSilver

2,833 posts

Posted by RiverOfSilver > 2021-04-08 07:21 | Report Abuse

Why you always go ha ha all the time aah

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-08 07:26 | Report Abuse

Because somehow I feel happy to refute the one sided opinion who like to kiss the ass of Western world.

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-08 07:29 | Report Abuse

Please look nearer at the land you are living. The big Eastern taiko said had never invaded other country land but quietly building military base and claiming ownership of ScS under 9 dot lines.

Russia's government is celebrating the 100th birthday of Nobel laureate Alexander Solzhenitsyn, while at the same time persecuting the opposition.

https://www.google.com.vn/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/opinion-putins-hypocrisy-on-human-rights/a-46690709

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-08 07:42 | Report Abuse

By the way know how many US military base in foreign land or what they claim as their in midway atoll?

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-08 07:43 | Report Abuse

Talking so bad about of Malaysia and yet enjoying good life in the same land at the same moment. Why not migrate to Eastern taiko land since it is so good to you? Finger always pointing others.

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-08 07:46 | Report Abuse

Go back to China land to kiss their ass. I Malaysian not interested living in both Eastern and Western lands.

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-08 07:50 | Report Abuse

A hypocrite is the one treating chinese Malaysians as second class citizen.
And the one who continues with the race base policy insteads of need base policy.
And every time ask chinese Malaysians to go back to tiongsan and forget he himself is first or second generation Malaysians with root in India, Middle East, Philippine, Indo and etc.

treasurehunt

1,814 posts

Posted by treasurehunt > 2021-04-08 07:52 | Report Abuse

I am born in Malaysia so my root is Malaysia. Who care about TongSan?

Sslee

5,806 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-08 08:01 | Report Abuse

A double standard is the one say he is Malay/Muslim first and Malaysian second.

I am Malaysian first, second and third.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz