buy comfort. strong company

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 21:42 |

Post removed.Why?

NewbixV

13 posts

Posted by NewbixV > 2021-05-01 21:55 | Report Abuse

This article frightened me so much that i sold 90 careplus at 2.71,40 hlt @ 1.19, 10 rubberex @1.37,6adventa @ 2.05, 3super@5.80 & 1 tg@ 5.57 yesterday,

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 21:58 | Report Abuse

NewbixV

Good for you

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by gohkimhock > May 1, 2021 4:12 PM | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng I believe I am an eagle. uncle KYY might be an eagle too if his writings are sincere. So are you. Now only left those glove fanatics will be chickens, a few might be crows or pigeons whereby able to protect their capital .

The most simple that I always asked, when was the last time you ever wear a pair of medical gloves? I believe you wear condoms more than gloves...

So, does that mean that everybody on the planet must use a certain product, for the manufacturer of that product to be successful?

Nope. Not necessarily. Not at all, man.

Not everybody in the world drinks coca cola, but coca cola is still a very successful company.

Same thing with a glove company like TopGlove or Hartalega

Dude

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:03 | Report Abuse

Don't be a sore arse sour grapes blacksoul bitterheart chronic disser whiner moaner just becos you missed your latest cheap fare boat, man

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:09 | Report Abuse

What la you guys

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Apa daah

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Bikin kacau sama orang juga

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:10 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 22:13 | Report Abuse

I live in Singapore

Singapore is known as No. One Salesman on earth

Spore got nothing. Not enough water also

So Spore MUST SELL MANY MANY THINGS

See

Supermax now in Fierce Glove Price War in Singapore offering Gloves at a Whopping 40% Discount (No more premium ASP?)

See

https://www.ninelife.sg/products/aurelia-vibrant-micro-textured-exam-gloves-extra-small-100box

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 22:16 | Report Abuse

SUPERMAX VIBRANT AURELIA LATEX POWDER FREE EXAM GLOVE ALSO THROWING OUT AT 40% DISCOUNT??

See

https://www.ninelife.sg/products/aurelia-267010-vibrant-latex-powder-free-exam-gloves-xlarge-box-of-100

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 22:20 | Report Abuse

TOPGLOVE GIVING 15% REBATE (DISCOUNT) PLUS FREE SHIPPING
Today in Spore Shopee = Zero (0) sale?

How come no sale?

China too fierce dumping?

See

https://shopee.sg/TOP-GLOVE-NITRILE-GLOVE-M-100S-i.182890233.7000032789?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxcCEl9ao8AIVEjErCh3OFg6QEAQYAiABEgKu2vD_BwE

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 22:29 | Report Abuse

And see Hartalega Gloveon giving 13% discount on Lazada Sg

https://www.lazada.sg/products/hartalega-gloveon-paloma-nitrile-powder-free-examination-gloves-1-box-i1721848118-s8464160682.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.2.f9c04f2acJAGtV&search=1

China, Thailand & Australia Gloves are now also in Fierce Price War

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2021-05-01 22:43 | Report Abuse

I remembered 25 years ago , there were only coffee beans and Starbucks.After that more and more franchise cafes are selling coffees . There are oversupply of coffees but I did not see the prices of Starbuck and Coffee Beans coffee coming down. WHY ? The population of Malaysia is not even doubled but the number of cafes had grown leap and bound. Does.coffee ASP came down ? No. I only know that old town coffee increased the price to more than double when more and more outlets were opened.

Energiser

251 posts

Posted by Energiser > 2021-05-01 22:49 | Report Abuse

I don't think we can use Shopee and Lazada prices as reference as the discounts or cash backs sometimes are absorbed by Shopee or Lazada as part of their marketing expenses. Majority of sales are not from end users as they are from distributors and the distributors will not be buying from Shopee or Lazada but direct from manufacturers.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 23:21 | Report Abuse

The gist of the message is this

Since Gloves are minting Billionaires there are now Many Many Players

See this

"Suddenly, tomatoes became an attractive commodity to plant and, at one time, there were between 300 and 400 farmers planting tomatoes," he said here yesterday.

When Tomato prices Exploded Up in Prices Years ago between 300 and 400 farmers planting tomatoes

If we are to change the phrase "between 300 and 400 New Big Glove Companies like Top Glove appear" then how?

See the glut story

https://www.asiaone.com/camerons-tomato-glut-0

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-02 01:13 | Report Abuse

My sifu told me in economics...if u keep the product prices too high & u continue make super profit....eventually u attract many many more players & competitors...and this will cause the ASP to drop very fast...and eventually it will cause a huge gluts in the industry as all the players are unable to stop or reduce production, bcos of committed fixed or sunked cost loh!

Thus longer run business prospect will be a disaster...they will be shake out loh!

Gloves is really a commodity mah!

The situation for Gloves will be worse than tomato bcos in the case of tomato the farmers can destroyed and bury their excess tomato & use it as fertiliser and the tomato price is impacted for 1 session but in the case of Gloves the financial impact will be great bcos they have invested millions & billions on plant & machinery if they sell as scraps they will lose millions to billions mah!

Thus they stay for long haul & destroyed each other over a longer time, thus prolonging the suffering loh!

Posted by calvintaneng > May 1, 2021 11:21 PM | Report Abuse

The gist of the message is this

Since Gloves are minting Billionaires there are now Many Many Players

See this

"Suddenly, tomatoes became an attractive commodity to plant and, at one time, there were between 300 and 400 farmers planting tomatoes," he said here yesterday.

When Tomato prices Exploded Up in Prices Years ago between 300 and 400 farmers planting tomatoes

If we are to change the phrase "between 300 and 400 New Big Glove Companies like Top Glove appear" then how?

See the glut story

https://www.asiaone.com/camerons-tomato-glut-0

Goldberg

2,617 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-05-02 10:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by Agjl > May 1, 2021 8:48 PM | Report Abuse

@Tantoro-
Stockraider, your sifu must be so hai lou that he didn't tell you that the top 4 glove maker are cash rich , their new expansion capacity are 0 loan and fully automation, any over supply or glove gluts can easily switch off by pressing the button switch off so no issue or extra cost
Extra cash can put in banks for interest return
Bottom line the top 4 still profitable with or without convid after years of bombastic PAT
Dog like you where got brain only human like us got
You must be stu xpid ity to the max

stockraider My sifu told me in economics...if u keep the product prices too high & u continue make super profit....eventually u attract many many more players & competitors...and this will cause the ASP to drop very fast...and eventually it will cause a huge gluts in the industry as all the players are unable to stop or reduce production, bcos of committed fixed or sunked cost loh!

Thus longer run business prospect will be a disaster...they will be shake out loh!

01/05/2021 2:40 PM

Hi bro, ask him what happen to his Insas...??? So undervalued that he keep posting long pages..
What is insas price now bro stockraider??? Wakakakak

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 11:16 | Report Abuse

Yep just make guys like stockraider & calvintan work you. Just ride them like your workhorses.

If they manage to drag price down with their non-stop dissing, then you grab the chance to buy at cheap. Let them do the dirty hard work for you.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 11:17 | Report Abuse

If they really believing what they saying & they not buying anything, then they make zero gains when price goes up. Serves them right, padan muka sama dia orang.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 11:18 | Report Abuse

If they actually buying quietly on the sly, then that means that they not believing what they saying & they doing nothing but only sozzcchhai boullshhitting.

In that case then they lose their credibility & trust among us all.

drken91

339 posts

Posted by drken91 > 2021-05-02 11:29 | Report Abuse

thanks for the sharing of interesting discounts on lazada and shope, Mr Calvin

I mean, yes, why not spend 1 cents on a cheap glove to roam around Covid ward of 50 patients in a day and do per rectal examination while we're at it

Quality over quantity la... gloves are never meant to be part of consumer market, large medical institutions and workforce will be buying them in bulk, from reputable marketeers... not from some Tom, Dick and Harry who sells gloves at 1 cents during mega Raya discounts...

I agree, the argument to imply saturated prices of gloves due to high supply is valid.. but to equate it with other consumables/wearable items in the market, like Tomatoes are just absurd.
One is a commodity, and another one is a necessity.

Unlike gloves, I also can plant tomatoes in my backyard la friend..
Gloves are a necessity in combating the pandemic, and while lives are in my hands literally; what better way to handle them safely with a pair of high-quality-multiple-layered gloves?

I dare you to roam around a medical ward filled with 50 ill-infected patients while wearing your 1 cent Lazada Raya sale cheap gloves and masks, and do per rectal examination while you're at it...

I'm no economist, nor an eagle, but I'd rather be human.
Not an eagle that roams around her prey, only to be shot down by a hunter-gatherer that is... human.

Wear your human-thinking cap, it takes no rocket scientist to understand that the pandemic is far from over and the demand will continue to exceed supply.

And I'm sure as hell will be glad that gloves prices got cheaper, therefore to save another priceless human being's life will be easier.

Gotta grab those sales on Lazada stat!

@PJSeow, couldn't have said it any better, agree with you.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-02 13:15 | Report Abuse

Never b4 in the past 1 year during the pendemic Lazada & shoopee offer discount on gloves mah!

If they offer discount....that means another no good sign on gloves...is coming mah!

Thus be very careful loh!!

Posted by drken91 > May 2, 2021 11:29 AM | Report Abuse

thanks for the sharing of interesting discounts on lazada and shope, Mr Calvin

I mean, yes, why not spend 1 cents on a cheap glove to roam around Covid ward of 50 patients in a day and do per rectal examination while we're at it

Quality over quantity la... gloves are never meant to be part of consumer market, large medical institutions and workforce will be buying them in bulk, from reputable marketeers... not from some Tom, Dick and Harry who sells gloves at 1 cents during mega Raya discounts...

I agree, the argument to imply saturated prices of gloves due to high supply is valid.. but to equate it with other consumables/wearable items in the market, like Tomatoes are just absurd.
One is a commodity, and another one is a necessity.

Unlike gloves, I also can plant tomatoes in my backyard la friend..
Gloves are a necessity in combating the pandemic, and while lives are in my hands literally; what better way to handle them safely with a pair of high-quality-multiple-layered gloves?

I dare you to roam around a medical ward filled with 50 ill-infected patients while wearing your 1 cent Lazada Raya sale cheap gloves and masks, and do per rectal examination while you're at it...

I'm no economist, nor an eagle, but I'd rather be human.
Not an eagle that roams around her prey, only to be shot down by a hunter-gatherer that is... human.

Wear your human-thinking cap, it takes no rocket scientist to understand that the pandemic is far from over and the demand will continue to exceed supply.

And I'm sure as hell will be glad that gloves prices got cheaper, therefore to save another priceless human being's life will be easier.

Gotta grab those sales on Lazada stat!

@PJSeow, couldn't have said it any better, agree with you.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-02 13:52 | Report Abuse

Listen to this!

Supermax Insiders/Direcors buying shares from Open Market show Glove good days are ahead

So we follow buy then

Now the Scene is different

TopGlove Boss is SELLING HIS TOPGLOVE Shares Through Tropicana

SO THE PROSPECT FROM NOW IS GOING TO BE NO GOOD

So we Follow SELL.

KUALA LUMPUR (April 16): Tropicana Corp Bhd sold shares in Top Glove Corp Bhd at a loss.

The property developer disposed of 1.85 million Top Glove shares for RM9.98 million, or an average selling price of RM5.395 per share, at below its investment cost of RM12.59 million (RM6.805 per share), according to the company's filing.

The glove maker’s share price has rebounded from the low of RM4.52 last month to close at RM5.57 today.

“The disposal was undertaken in order to minimise losses as the market price of Top Glove shares has recovered marginally since early 2021.

It is worth noting that Top Glove executive chairman Tan Sri Lim Wee Chai is also a chairman and a substantial shareholder of Tropicana, holding 162.21 million shares or an 11.07% direct interest.

NOTE VERY VERY CAREFULLY

The glove maker’s share price has rebounded from the low of RM4.52 last month to close at RM5.57 today.

SEE: RM5.57 IS DEEMED ENOUGH REBOUND FOR A SELL

NOW TOP GLOVE IS RM5.65 (SO THE RISK OUTWEIGHTS THE SMALL GAIN)

ANY HIGHER TOPGLOVE BOSS MIGHT AGAIN TELL TROPICANA TO SELL MORE

SEE AGAIN

“The disposal was undertaken in order to minimise losses as the market price of Top Glove shares has recovered marginally since early 2021.

""THE SALE AT RM5.75 IS TO MINIMISE LOSSES""

IN OTHER WORDS, SO IF DON'T SELL THEN MIGHT LOSE EVEN MORE?

AND WHO IS THE PERSON BEHIND THE MOVE TO SELL?

SEE

"It is worth noting that Top Glove executive chairman Tan Sri Lim Wee Chai is also a chairman and a substantial shareholder of Tropicana, holding 162.21 million shares or an 11.07% direct interest."

Do YOU get the message?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-02 13:53 | Report Abuse

U better use your head to think lah!

The gloves pre pendemic price was usd 22 & now it is usd 70 an increase of 220% in selling price from pre pendemic, it is going downhill from here loh!

Can u imagine the gloves price will fall from USD 70 to as low as usd 25 post pendemic leh ??
This is a fall of almost 65% from the peak of usd 70 mah!

U ask yourself lah....the cost of manufucturing gloves as gone up so much for example the cost of labor wages all in and plus cost of accomodation and investment into billion of machinery in the case of topgloves, do u think the sustainable price of gloves at usd 25 compare to usd 22 pre pendemic an increase of only 13% can support the majority of its operations with still good profit leh ??

And whats more u think the gloves company normalise far lower earnings base on selling price of USD 25 can still support the mkt cap of topgloves Rm 46.3b, Harta Rm 35.3b and supermax Rm 16.4b leh ??

Look here the forecast of lower price of gloves is not done by Raider loh, it is done by Topgloves employing very reputable consultants Harps n vital factors to forecast the normalise average selling price of gloves in conjunction of their decision to list in HK market mah!

Citadel9999

2,878 posts

Posted by Citadel9999 > 2021-05-02 15:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 16:08 | Report Abuse

Yep just make guys like stockraider & calvintan work for you. Just ride them like your workhorses.

If they manage to drag price down with their non-stop dissing, then you grab the chance to buy at cheap. Let them do the dirty hard work for you.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 16:09 | Report Abuse

If they really believing in what they saying & they not buying anything, then they make zero gains when price goes up. Serves them right, padan muka sama dia orang.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 16:10 | Report Abuse

If they actually buying quietly on the sly, then that means that they not believing in what they saying & they doing nothing but only sozzcchhai boullshhitting.

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2021-05-02 16:27 | Report Abuse

Just don't understand people who don't own gloves stocks made the most noise. Ha..ha..ha..

ToneeFa

2,529 posts

Posted by ToneeFa > 2021-05-02 19:56 | Report Abuse

Everybody has their rights to put forth their point of view for consideration. Although it can be a bit annoying that those who have sold off earlier and have missed out on the current uptrend are making the most noise and scraping the bottom of barrel to come up with some arguments against the glove stocks as if their arguments can suddenly reverse the trend to match their belief that glove bull run has ended. If really that happens then it would pacify their ego and redeem their earlier decision to sell off. However, if the uptrend keeps going up and turn into a super bull for glove, then they will be having endless sleepless nights regretting and worst still to swallow their highly guarded pride.

Goldberg

2,617 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-05-02 19:58 | Report Abuse

@samflyer- fully agree with you.

The third wave of COVID is a serious one, mutations are unstoppable for now. You like it or not, it will take a longer time for COVID to be completely controlled because at the current state of global vaccination, it will take at least another 2 years for everyone to be vaccinated.

The demand for glove will always be there, whether the share price sustains or not, another question but the prices are reflective of the current and foreseeable earnings for the next 2 years. All these rubbish about gloves selling price is reducing is all bullshit and for personal interest. Only worry if you are a contra player if not, no need to listen to the noises around you. Make your own judgement and invest safely.

Remember, there are no saints in the market.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 20:12 | Report Abuse

Yep just make guys like stockraider & calvintan work you. Just ride them like your workhorses.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 20:12 | Report Abuse

If they really believing what they saying & they not buying anything, then they make zero gains when price goes up. Serves them right, padan muka sama dia orang.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-02 20:13 | Report Abuse

If they actually buying quietly on the sly, then that means that they not believing what they saying & they doing nothing but only sozzcchhai boullshhitting.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-02 21:36 | Report Abuse

My best advise

Sell all gloves

Buy palm oil shares and keep for one year

MF0001

932 posts

Posted by MF0001 > 2021-05-02 21:47 | Report Abuse

MMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMM

BUY PALM OIL

FOR 1 YEAR

MMMMMM

MMMMMM

SEE SEE FGV AT 1.20

GOT CHANCE OR NOT

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

chkhooju

1,706 posts

Posted by chkhooju > 2021-05-02 21:51 | Report Abuse

Super bull run, prices also cannot go up. After one year trend reversal, how? All will cry father, cry mother.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-02 22:08 | Report Abuse

Yes

I bought Supermax when it was Rm1.73 in April 2020 (dirt cheap time)

Now cannot chase.

I buy dirt cheap plantation stocks now

Buy those that own the LARGEST PLANTATION LANDS OWNERS LIKE

SIMEDARBY PLANT (BIGGEST PURE PALM OIL IN MALAYSIA)

FGV (2ND BIGGEST)

THPLANT (OVER 230,000 ACRES PURE PALM OIL

JTIASA (OVER 206,000 ACRES PALM OIL)

BPLANT (LOTS OF PALM OIL LANDS)

BUY AND HOLD LIKE BILL GATES (HE IS TOP HOLDER OF FARMLANDS IN USA)

See

https://landreport.com/2021/01/bill-gates-americas-top-farmland-owner/

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-03 11:32 | Report Abuse

Palm oil awakening time

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-03 12:02 | Report Abuse

Yep just make guys like stockraider & calvintan work for you. Just ride them like your workhorses.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-03 12:03 | Report Abuse

If they really believing in what they saying & they not buying anything, then they make zero gains when price goes up. Serves them right, padan muka sama dia orang.

Posted by ProsperousRealm > 2021-05-03 12:03 | Report Abuse

But if they actually buying quietly on the sly, then that means that they not believing in what they saying & they doing nothing but only sozzcchhai boullshhitting.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-03 12:21 | Report Abuse

forget glove can only make small gain from here might even lose later

palm oil shares can go up 300% to 500% from low

Post a Comment
Market Buzz