2 people like this.

88 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2021-05-03 12:21

greedy44

735 posts

Posted by greedy44 > 2021-04-30 00:39 | Report Abuse

Many still thought this year would be another superbull for glove companies....vaccine already widely used and so far only a few poor countries having high rate of covid-19 cases. US and UK the two biggest importers of gloves already seen their covid-19 cases under control for weeks already. APS surely will be plummeted in months to come. The billion profit story is history already. Accept it and please wake up from your sweet dreams. Don't everyday pray that covid-19 cases will increase a lot so that you could sell your gloves to make big buck. Be more human a bit please. May GOD bless all of us with good health all year long.

Citadel9999

2,878 posts

Posted by Citadel9999 > 2021-04-30 00:56 | Report Abuse

haha now only promote glove , when low price duwan buy rebound only go chase??

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2021-04-30 01:11 | Report Abuse

Need both naysayers & promoters la

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2021-04-30 01:12 | Report Abuse

Naysayers to drag down the price for you to buy cheap cheap

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2021-04-30 01:14 | Report Abuse

Promoters to push up price after you hv bought, then you can sell for gain lor

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-04-30 04:55 | Report Abuse

Citadel9999

No I am not promoting glove now. Contrary to that I am telling all to SELL GLOVES NOW.

My next post will give the Reasons Why All Must Be Careful Not To Chase Glove But To Sell Before Prices Crash Back Down

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-04-30 07:32 | Report Abuse

Note:

These are the strengths of each glove

1. Top glove
It's strength lies in its All Conquering Nature. Big, Bigger and Biggest.
By being biggest it has economy of scale
Top glove even got its own rubber plantations and make it's own glove hand formers

But being too big has its drawbacks because it got the attention of jealous US dept

2. Supermax
It's strength is in it being versatile
Able to sell at highest prices thru retail outlets at the expense of more loyal customers

but in bad times those slighted customers might no longer be loyal

Supermax might face trouble in future of glove glut more than others

3. Hartalega
The best managed one. Doing the most with the least
It has perfected the thinnest glove with lower cost than others. Thus it brings out the most value from less resources
A champion in its own rights
It competes in efficiency

4. Kossan
Of the four Calvin likes Kossan best.
Among the highest quality with clean room face masks and clean room gloves

Extremely loyal to customers and did not take opportunity to sell more retail

As Kossan kept true it's loyal customers will also stay true

But all 4 will later go thru the trial of total glut and carnage as we shall see in out next post

Better sell off all Glove stocks now in Cyclical down trend for years to come

gohkimhock

2,948 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2021-04-30 07:43 | Report Abuse

very well said @greedy44

Now there is a big entrant player - China.

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-04-30 07:56 | Report Abuse

Correct

China glove companies now throwing out exam gloves as little as S$0.01 per piece and some are selling below cost in lazada and alibaba

This fierce price war will lead to 80% going bankrupt later

Top glove boss already stated out of 250 major glove companies in the beginning only 20% or a mere 50 players survived

80% were taken over by others or just gone bankrupt

Many new glove WANNABEES will also be either taken over or go bust in coming months and years

Sell and don't touch any glove companies

My next article will open your eyes

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2021-04-30 08:33 | Report Abuse

Although my stand is different, I respect your research and points tabled. Better than KYY's article.

LossAversion

1,685 posts

Posted by LossAversion > 2021-04-30 08:38 | Report Abuse

The glove market is my playground to take advantage of RATIONALE vs SENTIMENTS/EMOTIONs. Timing is important to see whether who wins!

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-04-30 10:04 | Report Abuse

hahaha

interesting ID

your ID is LossAversion

which means you are afraid of losses?

Yet you treat Bursa a play ground ?

A more appropriate ID world be

NotAfraidToLose

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-30 13:29 | Report Abuse

I think u should not disturb the free flow of info mah!!

Alot of Sifu calvin macai, especially the newbies depend on the master guide of sifu calvin, without his good advice...those people will at a lost and run high risk of getting con by the shark loh!

Next time...if u read advice not to your liking...it is better for u buzz off, instead of writing a nice polite letter advising people like sifu calvin to keep quiet loh!

Posted by Goldberg > Apr 30, 2021 1:23 PM | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin Bro- Interesting analysis. It will be good if you focus your energy on sectors that you feel is good to invest in this pandemic stricken world.

I feel that it will only be a disservice to you if you feel it is appropriate to be critical of Gloves sector. The mantra that should be adopted is " if you have nothing nice to say, please be shut up "

By the way PPE's ( including gloves) saves lives.

Shalom and God bless..

ToneeFa

2,529 posts

Posted by ToneeFa > 2021-04-30 19:48 | Report Abuse

@BEST AND WARMEST REGARDS

Calvin Tan

Coming up next article
WHY GLOVES WILL FACE HUGE COMING GLUT THAT WILL DEVASTATE YOU IF YOU DON'T RUN
---------------------------------------------------

Hi Calvin,

Pls don't write this next article too early as you may unintentionally deny many newbies or your loyal fans a fantastic return from glove stocks , esp Supermax. The best timing for your next article is when Supermax touch RM 15 and above. Then and then only your next article will become relevant.

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 2021-04-30 21:23 | Report Abuse

Buy comfort. Comfort still young and growing fast.
You will be rewarded.

MF0001

932 posts

Posted by MF0001 > 2021-04-30 21:28 | Report Abuse

SOZHAI RELI SOZHAI

CALVIN WRITE STUFF

GOOD OR BAD

ALSO TIO SCOLD

U GUYS SO HO LIAO

WRITE YOURSELF LARH

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-01 05:17 | Report Abuse

as of right now, calvin's view on gloves is just one among many

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-01 05:20 | Report Abuse

macquarie, jf chan, jp morgan etc. hv all written about glove's imminent demise even many months ago but they hv all been proven wrong

dead wrong

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-01 05:21 | Report Abuse

calvin & stockraider hv both also missed the recent cheap fare boat for gloves

Posted by BeastOfTheEast > 2021-05-01 05:25 | Report Abuse

so when they both join up in the same glove-dissing blog, what could possibly be their major personal motivation?

just put your thinking hat on & then go figure

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-01 10:21 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-05-01 11:15 | Report Abuse

My sifu told me in economics...if u keep the product prices too high & u continue make super profit....eventually u attract many many more players & competitors...and this will cause the ASP to drop very fast...and eventually it will cause a huge gluts in the industry as all the players are unable to stop or reduce production, bcos of committed fixed or sunked cost loh!

Thus longer run business prospect will be a disaster...they will be shake out loh!

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2021-05-01 11:49 | Report Abuse

No idea why is the motive behind dissing glove. Anyway I also don't want to touch back the gloves. Can't earn much already.To generate 50% profit from current price supermax. Supermax need to reach at least RM 12. Far too risky against the rewards.

drken91

339 posts

Posted by drken91 > 2021-05-01 12:46 | Report Abuse

my sifu told me in virology...

Viruses mutate constantly :

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/what-does-it-mean-that-the-coronavi...

A variant found in at least 17 countries :

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2021/04/686024/who-indian-covid-var...

To those who think vaccine = recovery, you can't be that naive.

As of today (after 2 months ) only 1.7% of Malaysia's population has been fully vaccinated, and we need at least 80% of the population to achieve herd immunity. Even with the vaccine, it does not guarantee complete immunity to covid-19. And assuming it takes 1 month to achieve 1% of coverage, you'll need at least 80 months and that is not including the statistics of the masses who reject the vaccine.

What Brazil and India have in common, is that they both get vaccines - but their vaccination policy and program is half-arse. Therefore the virus has chance to mutate, & that's for you simpletons who can't grasp how familiar the situation is right now.

The worst is yet to come.

Is it any wonder why these stocks are losing its steam :
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-30/stocks-that-soared-on-covid-treatments-are-coming-back-to-earth

It's not wishing for bad things to happen, but as a person who works in healthcare, I'd like to advise everyone not to rest just yet.

Supply glut or not, it may be necessary to defend against an invisible enemy that continues to mutate and evolve. The glut in covid-19, is something to ponder upon as well. It's a pandemic like no other.

GrowingRich

2,632 posts

Posted by GrowingRich > 2021-05-01 12:49 | Report Abuse

Fantastic comment, DrKen91

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2021-05-01 13:55 | Report Abuse

Flu epidemics has been with us for decades . WHO estimated 290k to 650 k death due to FLU every year despite mature vaccine availability in the last few decades. Covid 19 virus is more deadly and contagious than FLU virus. To assume that Covid 19 pandemic will goes away completely with vaccinations is too naive assumption. First , not everyone will be vaccinated . Second there is expiry date of one year after vaccinations. Third , it takes two to three weeks for immunity after vaccinations. Fourth , the vaccine efficacies are not 100 % . All the above factors means that peoples will still get infected and spread . Prevention like wearing masks, wearing gloves, social distancing etc are still necessary for years to come even though the pandemics is reduced to endemics.

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 15:19 | Report Abuse

There are three types of birds

1. The chicken, emu, kiwi or ostrich on the ground
These cannot see far. Maybe 10 to 20 feet away
They are reactive birds to their surroundings

They don't hunt for prey and are vegetarian
Only chicken scratches for earth worms

These are day traders who are reactive to news and media and short term hype

And these group are the 80% who eventually lose money in the stock market

Chicken behavior will end up be slaughtered and eaten as kentucky fried chicken

2. 2nd groups are flying birds
Crows, Pigeon, Lark, Cranes, Parrots, Owls and others that can fly from tree to tree

These are better than chickens
They see further afield and are both reactive and proactive as they could fly from place to place

So they have second level vision and can see 200 feet to 300 feet or more than what chicken can see

3. The eagles or raptors

These are Pro-active
They hunt for food and always on the look out

These can see 2 kilometer to 3 kilometer away

So they have level 3 vision and able to SEE what other birds unable to see

You heard of Kentucky fried chicken

You never hear of Kentucky Fried Eagle

Now the crux of the matter

IS NOT WHETHER COVID 19 WILL CONTINUE OR NOT

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THE POPULATION OF HUMAN BEINGS BEING LIMITED TO 8 BILLION PEOPLE ONLY

Sri Trang Thai glove alone will increase production to 100 Billion gloves to challenge Top Glove dominance

100 Billion gloves for 8 Billion people means each person on earth has 12.5 gloves just from Sri Trang Thai alone

What about Hartalega 80 Billion gloves projection ?

There might come a time when there is enough glove for each person on earth like 10,000 pairs for each person ??

Yes if all the 8 Billion people need protective glove
how many pair of hands do you have? Humans only got 2 hands unlike octopus lah!

You got ten thousand pairs of hands to wear 10,000 pairs of gloves ?

If all Gloves continue to over produce non stop 24 hours a day from Malaysia, Thailand (Thailand got 29 glove companies apart from Sri Trang)

What about Glove companies from Shenzhen, Hebei , Guancow, Shanghai, Henan and so many others now churning out so many more billions and billions

See Alibaba China how they advertise exam glove now as low as S$00.1 per piece

See the fierce price war in Lazada Spore

Even Ansell of Careplus also throwing prices and giving discount

Some even say they sell below cost ?

Go and find the truth

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 15:25 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 15:27 | Report Abuse

Apart from Sri Trang Thailand has 28 other Glove Companies

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 15:33 | Report Abuse

See Exam Glove PRICE WAR in Lazada Singapore

Even Ansell by CarePlus also selling at 17% discount

Gone were the days of selling ASP at premium

Now all MUST FIGHT FOR MARKET SHARE

Later some will lack behind and suffer losses

See

https://www.lazada.sg/catalog/?q=exam+gloves&_keyori=ss&from=input&spm=a2o42.searchlist.search.go.a9e944b4jlCx94

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 15:37 | Report Abuse

If Glove Price War in Lazada is Bad Enough

THEN SEE THE HORROR OF CHINA GLOVES ON ALIBABA WEBSITE GOING AS LOW AS $00.1 PER PIECE

https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=exam+gloves

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 15:52 | Report Abuse

China built hospital injust 10 days

See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWp6vSHFG4M

After one year there are many many new glove factories springing up all over China in break neck speed

Even TopGlove Boss "SEE" the Great Danger Ahead

He told Tropicana people to Cutloss on Topglove shares

If so good he should have told them to hold on for higher prices

But best is to sell now before prices crash back

See

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/tropicana-sells-185-million-top-glove-shares-loss

IF TOP GLOVE BOSS ALSO AFRAID THEN ONLY FOOLS STILL DARE TO CHASE?

Goldberg

2,649 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-05-01 16:06 | Report Abuse

Well said Dr Ken

drken91 my sifu told me in virology...

Viruses mutate constantly :

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/what-does-it-mean-that-the-coronavi...

A variant found in at least 17 countries :

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2021/04/686024/who-indian-covid-var...

To those who think vaccine = recovery, you can't be that naive.

As of today (after 2 months ) only 1.7% of Malaysia's population has been fully vaccinated, and we need at least 80% of the population to achieve herd immunity. Even with the vaccine, it does not guarantee complete immunity to covid-19. And assuming it takes 1 month to achieve 1% of coverage, you'll need at least 80 months and that is not including the statistics of the masses who reject the vaccine.

What Brazil and India have in common, is that they both get vaccines - but their vaccination policy and program is half-arse. Therefore the virus has chance to mutate, & that's for you simpletons who can't grasp how familiar the situation is right now.

The worst is yet to come.

Is it any wonder why these stocks are losing its steam :
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-30/stocks-that-soared-...

It's not wishing for bad things to happen, but as a person who works in healthcare, I'd like to advise everyone not to rest just yet.

Supply glut or not, it may be necessary to defend against an invisible enemy that continues to mutate and evolve. The glut in covid-19, is something to ponder upon as well. It's a pandemic like no other.

gohkimhock

2,948 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2021-05-01 16:12 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng I believe I am an eagle. uncle KYY might be an eagle too if his writings are sincere. So are you. Now only left those glove fanatics will be chickens, a few might be crows or pigeons whereby able to protect their capital .

The most simple that I always asked, when was the last time you ever wear a pair of medical gloves? I believe you wear condoms more than gloves...

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2021-05-01 16:49 | Report Abuse

Calvin, The world gloves consumption per year has been growing 10 % per year while the world population growth is only 1.1 % in the last 20 years. How do you explain that? There is such measure called glove usage per capita . The US and some European glove usage per capita had reached 300 pcs per year while the highly populated countries like India , China ,Indonesia,Bangladesh etc.are still at less than 10 pcs per capita. Based on MARGMA numbers, this year total glove capacity in the world will be 420 billions. That means the world average per capita is only 420/8 = 52.5 pcs。 There is still room fir growth to 100 pcs , 200 and 300 pcs per year per person. Those in medical field need to use many pieces per day . They have to change gloves after touching and examining one patient before going to the next. As hygience.awareness grow during and post pandemics, more.and.more gloves will be used per day by those in medical fields and.F & B , Aviation plus those in customer service areas.

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2021-05-01 16:53 | Report Abuse

I meant the world glove total capacity is at 420 billions in this year or 2021.

chtan33

242 posts

Posted by chtan33 > 2021-05-01 17:30 | Report Abuse

ConYewYin got a partner...

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 20:28 | Report Abuse

Listen to this

Great minds talk about ideas.
Good minds talk about things
Weak minds talk about people

Here is the place to brain storm ideas to find the truth

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 2021-05-01 20:48 | Report Abuse

buy comfort. strong company

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 21:42 |

Post removed.Why?

NewbixV

13 posts

Posted by NewbixV > 2021-05-01 21:55 | Report Abuse

This article frightened me so much that i sold 90 careplus at 2.71,40 hlt @ 1.19, 10 rubberex @1.37,6adventa @ 2.05, 3super@5.80 & 1 tg@ 5.57 yesterday,

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 21:58 | Report Abuse

NewbixV

Good for you

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by gohkimhock > May 1, 2021 4:12 PM | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng I believe I am an eagle. uncle KYY might be an eagle too if his writings are sincere. So are you. Now only left those glove fanatics will be chickens, a few might be crows or pigeons whereby able to protect their capital .

The most simple that I always asked, when was the last time you ever wear a pair of medical gloves? I believe you wear condoms more than gloves...

So, does that mean that everybody on the planet must use a certain product, for the manufacturer of that product to be successful?

Nope. Not necessarily. Not at all, man.

Not everybody in the world drinks coca cola, but coca cola is still a very successful company.

Same thing with a glove company like TopGlove or Hartalega

Dude

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:03 | Report Abuse

Don't be a sore arse sour grapes blacksoul bitterheart chronic disser whiner moaner just becos you missed your latest cheap fare boat, man

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:09 | Report Abuse

What la you guys

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Apa daah

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Bikin kacau sama orang juga

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2021-05-01 22:10 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-05-01 22:13 | Report Abuse

I live in Singapore

Singapore is known as No. One Salesman on earth

Spore got nothing. Not enough water also

So Spore MUST SELL MANY MANY THINGS

See

Supermax now in Fierce Glove Price War in Singapore offering Gloves at a Whopping 40% Discount (No more premium ASP?)

See

https://www.ninelife.sg/products/aurelia-vibrant-micro-textured-exam-gloves-extra-small-100box

Post a Comment
Market Buzz