Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by beinvested 2021-08-01 16:57

trum

7,611 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-31 10:20 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/2021-07-30-story-h1568875522-Seniors_have_weak_leg_muscles_how_to_improve_them_Koon_Yew_Yin.jsp

Seniors have weak leg muscles & how to improve them? By Koon Yew Yin

Uncle, write more articles like this. Good for all of us here to read. Thanks

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2021-07-31 10:32 | Report Abuse

buy more hiaptek shares can improve leg muscles to become steel.

beinvested

2,403 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2021-07-31 18:03 | Report Abuse

King Saul is the father-in-law of King David. Michal married to King David. She told the soldiers that her husband was not available when the soldiers were instructed by King Saul to capture him at his house.

While King David was on the run from the King Saul and hiding from cave to cave, he had an close encounter where he can kill King Saul. However, he chose not to kill King Saul but only cut a small portion of his clothes and to show he had spared his life and he can not kill the father of his wife. But the advisers did not believe and telling King Saul that King David must have killed him if given the slightest chance. This act of goodwill was returned with many blessings for King David. He replaced King Saul.

King David bought the Land but Hashem told him that he can not build the Temple because he had blood in his hands as he was a warrior and fighter in the wars. Therefore, prophet Samuel told him that his son, Solomon will be supposed to build the Temple.

At the age of 70, when King David passed away (Adam died at the age of 930, and add 70 = 1,000 years),he felt very cold despite multiple layers of clothes were wrapped to his body. Accordingly, according to the sages, it is a "pay back" because he removed a part of the clothes of King Saul.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2021-07-31 18:09 | Report Abuse

You need a period of rehabilitation and physiotherapy. Talk to your doctor about engaging a knowledgeable personal trainer to build up your muscle strength and walking.

ahbah

6,064 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-07-31 22:14 | Report Abuse

kyy, thanks very much for your advice. U indeed got a good heart for all of us here. May I wish U long, healthy, wealthy n hapi life.

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2021-08-01 13:31 | Report Abuse

How about MNRB? Long time you left me trapped in this stock.

Glaceau

170 posts

Posted by Glaceau > 2021-08-01 13:49 |

Post removed.Why?

ahbah

6,064 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-08-01 13:54 | Report Abuse

MNRB ... the longer we got trapped, the more moni we shall make !!!

beinvested

2,403 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2021-08-01 15:49 | Report Abuse

Person 1 : You know why I am rich?
I went to university, I associated with the stockbrokers big time, am a highly qualified, invested heavily, worked long hours, analyzed the fancy charts day & night, with my own ability...

Person 2: You know why I am rich?

I am the belittled guy in the classroom/loser, not so smart but humble guy, one day the Creator sent one friend & gave me one idea and I invested in the products/companies, now if God not pleased with anyone, how far he can go is all in the hand God...our sustenance/parnassah is all determined by Him.

Posted by ThePowerOfGlove > 2021-08-01 15:57 | Report Abuse

What about for those whose personal faith belief system does not include a divine being

Posted by ThePowerOfGlove > 2021-08-01 15:58 | Report Abuse

From what I understand, Buddhism for example does not have such a divine being

beinvested

2,403 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2021-08-01 16:57 | Report Abuse

There are many hundreds type of religions. Mostly, their founders would have claimed that he/she alone had the encounter with god/angel before launching the movements...some have failed while some managed to continue until today.

Is all 50/50 possibility. Like my word is against your word. Did he/she meet the angel/god? It is a 50/50 answer. It can be YES or NO. Not even a second witness unlike at Mt Sinai where Moses received the Commandments from God that witnessed by millions of people on that day even in the day time.

Only Moses alone had the privilege to have communicated with God face to face while all the other prophets received messages in their dreams/visions. This is exemplary.

A prophet means he brought up the/some prophesies (from God) during his life time and those happenings/events had come to pass and some will come in the future. If there is no prophesies in their book, that person can not be called as prophet, God (the Creator) had instructed.

Also, If the person is just saying what other prophets have mentioned before, he is not a prophet.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz